PDA

View Full Version : Heat fans only: Who should we target?

Lebronxrings
06-27-2014, 08:17 PM
With the big 3 taking a paycut, we are looking over the free agency trying to land a big fish to help us. Question is who? Lowry rumours flooding over, i think it would be good. Gasol could provide us with that inner presence and was the real mvp for the lakers championships- he could help with urging our guys to win. I think livingston would be a huge fit, cheap, long and a former heat player? Who do you guys think?

SouBeachTalents
06-27-2014, 08:22 PM
Trade Wade & Bosh for Durant

BasedTom
06-27-2014, 08:24 PM
There's a Heat subforum. You should check it out, Jeff is always posting updates and speculation.

Anyways, I say that now we need a beast to throw the ball down low to. Or at least a rim-protecter

navy
06-27-2014, 08:31 PM
I want Gortat and Lowry. Would rather have an elite rim protector, but we cant keep playing Bosh at center.

SpaceJammeR
06-27-2014, 08:36 PM
gasol, jordan hill, hawes, okafor

any of the above prefer gasol and hill.
than 3d player.

zizozain
06-27-2014, 08:37 PM
Miami Heat Forum

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?s=&daysprune=-1&f=16

oh wait .. you're not a heat fan (just another LeBrick stan)

so you don't know about Miami Heat Forum

NBAplayoffs2001
06-27-2014, 08:38 PM
Miami Heat Forum

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?s=&daysprune=-1&f=16

oh wait .. you're not a heat fan (just another LeBrick stan)

so you don't know about Miami Heat Forum

I feel they all sleep with LeBron blowup dolls probably :confusedshrug: and get wet dreams.

hawkfan
06-27-2014, 08:39 PM
Jimmer Fredette.
Emeka Okafor (if healthy).
Chris Kaman.

And the great thing about this draft is that there are still guys who didn't get drafted who are still good enough to make NBA rosters. The Heat can find a rotation player from that bunch.

zizozain
06-27-2014, 08:40 PM
I feel they all sleep with LeBron blowup dolls probably :confusedshrug: and get wet dreams.
:lol

Nash
06-27-2014, 09:03 PM
Marvin Williams
Gortat
Okafor
Xavier Henry
Boozer after Bulls amnesty him

BlkMambaGOAT
06-27-2014, 09:05 PM
Blake Griffin
Chris Paul
Kevin Durant
Melo
Kawhi Leonard
D-12
Stephen Curry

The Heat will need at least 4 of these players to win another ring.

no pun intended
06-27-2014, 09:07 PM
Kendrick Perkins.

J Shuttlesworth
06-27-2014, 09:07 PM
Lowry would be great. He gives us some more rebounding, but we will still need a big man who can bother someone like Duncan. Who are some agile big men who can rebound well? Need to be fast/young and be able to rebound. Scoring isn't a high priority at the C position for the Heat, IMO

Inactive
06-27-2014, 09:24 PM
Lowry would be great. He gives us some more rebounding, but we will still need a big man who can bother someone like Duncan. Who are some agile big men who can rebound well? Need to be fast/young and be able to rebound. Scoring isn't a high priority at the C position for the Heat, IMOChris Andersen. Jordan Hill.

Real14
06-27-2014, 09:25 PM
you are not a heat fan tho:no: :coleman:

KingPush
06-27-2014, 09:26 PM
Lets sign the big ass indian dude

Carbine
06-27-2014, 09:28 PM
Gortat and it's not even close.

Unless they get max money to give out.

JohnMax
06-27-2014, 09:31 PM
If u needed a big that badly. Why not just trade Bran for Asik and Harden?

Lebronxrings
06-27-2014, 09:43 PM
everyone not contributing to the thread and being a troll will be negged. **** you.

no pun intended
07-04-2014, 01:09 AM
Emeka Okafor.

poido123
07-04-2014, 01:54 AM
Op is a moron.

This belongs in the team forum since he only wants the opinions of Heat fans.

Delete.

305Baller
07-04-2014, 03:18 AM
Add Ariza, Gasol, Morrow, Deng...

You have upgraded a finals team on paper. Still LeBro needs to be paired with an elite player. Is Bosh elite? Is Wade? Do we need to try to get Kevin Love or Melo in here via sign and trades?

RoundMoundOfReb
07-04-2014, 03:22 AM
Why is Mo Williams not being considered? He has chemistry with 'Bron and could be available for cheap.

Kingwillball
07-04-2014, 03:38 AM
Why is Mo Williams not being considered? He has chemistry with 'Bron and could be available for cheap.

I agree cause he can knock down big shots but if it were him over a wing or a big I rather roll with just two PG's on Roster and upgrade elsewhere. Really hope Heat let Chalmers Walk would rather have MO for him who would probably cost half as much.

r15mohd
07-04-2014, 05:40 AM
If the big 3 sign I go for Deng...then fill out the bench.
If the big 3 don't sign, cut Wade his 2yr at 50 mil...tank for summer 2016 free agency. Rondo, KD, Horford/Lee

ILLsmak
07-04-2014, 08:13 AM
With the big 3 taking a paycut, we are looking over the free agency trying to land a big fish to help us. Question is who? Lowry rumours flooding over, i think it would be good. Gasol could provide us with that inner presence and was the real mvp for the lakers championships- he could help with urging our guys to win. I think livingston would be a huge fit, cheap, long and a former heat player? Who do you guys think?

target LEBRON.

-Smak

SpaceJammeR
07-04-2014, 08:19 AM
gasol, hawes, hill, blatch, ed davis

morrow, nelson, mo williams

Human Error
07-04-2014, 08:23 AM
Whom we should have targeted: Chris Kaman, Shaun Livingston
Whom we should target: Pau Gasol, Jordan Hill, Emeka Okafor, Carlos Boozer, Luke Ridnour, Anthony Morrow
Whom we should stay away from: Luol Deng, Carmelo Anthony
Whom we should let go of: Mario Chalmers, Norris Cole, Udonis Haslem
Whom we never had a shot to begin with: Kyle Lowry, Marcin Gortat

NumberSix
07-04-2014, 08:42 AM
Melo and Pau.

-Lebron23-
07-04-2014, 08:50 AM
Lebron stanleys considering themselves Heat fans now :roll:

kamil
07-04-2014, 08:54 AM
MOAR HELP FOR LESHORTCUT!

Rings gotta be given, not earned!

La Frescobaldi
07-04-2014, 08:57 AM
MOAR HELP FOR LESHORTCUT!

Rings gotta be given, not earned!

they'll prolly get kevin love, anthony, manu, kobe, gortat, mo williams.

just to be sure.

kamil
07-04-2014, 09:13 AM
they'll prolly get kevin love, anthony, manu, kobe, gortat, mo williams.

just to be sure.

NOT ENOUGH!

I think the only way LeBron* would be satisfied is if the league was divided into two teams; one of which is Miami Heat consisting of about 250 top players and the other being whoever else consisting of 12 scrub players. This way LeBron* can sit back and enjoy 'god mode' without ever having to do any actual work to EARN his ring.

LeShortcut in a nutshell.

La Frescobaldi
07-04-2014, 09:53 AM
NOT ENOUGH!

I think the only way LeBron* would be satisfied is if the league was divided into two teams; one of which is Miami Heat consisting of about 250 top players and the other being whoever else consisting of 12 scrub players. This way LeBron* can sit back and enjoy 'god mode' without ever having to do any actual work to EARN his ring.

LeShortcut in a nutshell.

There you go.
Hire some refs, then hire some legbreakers to go into the opponent locker room before games, and hire some faux announcer to slobber all over their screeching selves on the sidelines and you've finally got a real league.

choppermagic
07-04-2014, 10:00 AM
There you go.
Hire some refs, then hire some legbreakers to go into the opponent locker room before games, and hire some faux announcer to slobber all over their screeching selves on the sidelines and you've finally got a real league.

Or he can just go join the Harlem Globetrotters to guarantee wins each game. Then again, the Globetrotters play as a team without one star taking over all the stats so he'd probably not fit in there.

BoNafidde
07-04-2014, 10:01 AM
lol @ "heat fan"

those dont exist

Heatles201
07-04-2014, 10:23 AM
I saw somewhere IT we were 2nd on his wish list, with Lakers being first i would love to have him

-Lebron23-
07-04-2014, 10:25 AM
I predict the average join date of posters on this thread will be July 2010 :lol

nathanjizzle
07-04-2014, 10:47 AM
get boozer and loul deng

Doctor Rivers
07-04-2014, 10:50 AM
bringing da heat baby!

El Kabong
07-04-2014, 11:51 AM
Boozer is at least a realistic target since he'll be getting paid by Chicago, so him taking the vet minimum doesn't impact his earning in the slightest. Maybe Andray Blatche since he's got 1 more year of getting paid by the Wizards left on his docket too.

Could probably look at a few younger guys like Jarryd Bayless, Marvin Williams, Anthony Morrow, Luke Ridnour, Cole Aldrich, Al-Farouq Aminu, Steve Blake who shouldn't be asking for ridicoulous contracts.

Then you're probably down to older players who can't get a big/long term contract from anyone else. The Elton Brand, Caron Butler, Richard Jefferson, Jermaine O'Neal, Chauncy Billups types who might sign on for cheap on a 1-2 year deal to win a title.

20Four
07-04-2014, 01:40 PM
heat fans? LOL you mean bandwagon fans? :roll:

bluechox2
07-04-2014, 01:52 PM
yall know the heat can bid for boozers rights...

Done_And_Done
07-04-2014, 03:04 PM
Boozer is at least a realistic target since he'll be getting paid by Chicago, so him taking the vet minimum doesn't impact his earning in the slightest. Maybe Andray Blatche since he's got 1 more year of getting paid by the Wizards left on his docket too.

Could probably look at a few younger guys like Jarryd Bayless, Marvin Williams, Anthony Morrow, Luke Ridnour, Cole Aldrich, Al-Farouq Aminu, Steve Blake who shouldn't be asking for ridicoulous contracts.

Then you're probably down to older players who can't get a big/long term contract from anyone else. The Elton Brand, Caron Butler, Richard Jefferson, Jermaine O'Neal, Chauncy Billups types who might sign on for cheap on a 1-2 year deal to win a title.

I like the idea of bringing in Bayless to play alongside Lebron. He's one of those guys who can get hot in a hurry and really benefit from all the open looks he'd be sure to receive.