but a very good all-around player

oarabbus
06-27-2014, 08:35 PM
Sounds like he's came straight outta Lord of the Rings

Jameerthefear
06-27-2014, 08:36 PM
pretty good. not anything special like an allstar

but a very good all-around player
Haven't seen enough of him yet, so I have no idea. But do you think he's ready enough to start?

kurple
06-27-2014, 08:37 PM
i'd give him one season with good minutes of the bench

depends on the progress oladipo makes

Jameerthefear
06-27-2014, 08:38 PM
i'd give him one season with good minutes of the bench

depends on the progress oladipo makes
Dipo is moving to SG. At least I'm 70% sure he will be.

Thunderfan86
06-27-2014, 08:39 PM
I think Orlando will be a fun team to watch next season.

Jameerthefear
06-27-2014, 08:41 PM
I'm hoping they get out there and run. Everyone is athletic and fast as hell. Vuc is going to be drained.

HylianNightmare
06-27-2014, 08:45 PM
They won't be shooting themselves into many games. That's for DAMN sure

Thunderfan86
06-27-2014, 08:45 PM
I can't wait to see Payton play. He's been getting a lot of hype lately and he seems very confident in his game. Summer league can't start soon enough.

Jameerthefear
06-27-2014, 08:48 PM
Dipo better make a jump on his shooting here :lol
If we run
Elfird
Dipo
Harris
Gordon
Vuc
Only 2 players on that lineup can shoot (vuc, and harris) and none of them have 3-point range :roll:
However I can see Dipo making a huge jump here all around. He shot like 35% on 3s in the second half of the season.

NBAplayoffs2001
06-27-2014, 08:48 PM
How good do you think this guy will be?
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BrLUBRNCcAEHOef.jpg

By the time he retires, that hair will touch the tallest skyscraper in Orlando.

TheReal Kendall
06-27-2014, 08:50 PM
Dude needs a haircut. I don't know much about him except for what was said on draft day.

They say he can't shoot that good so :confusedshrug: He can improve that though.

I doubt he start. What's the situation with Jameer Nelson?

CHi1PriDe
06-27-2014, 08:50 PM
Payton
Dipo
Tobias
Gordon
Vuc

Not going to lie, that's a nice solid core. Tobias can play his natural position at SF, he just needs to work on his jumper but he hustles. I always have him on my fantasy for some reason :hammerhead:

veilside23
06-27-2014, 08:53 PM
at the end of the day Gordon is a 2 way player already... if he can exceed on both the 4th pick isn't something you wouldn't think of.

I hope this payton kid really delivers the "SHWAG"

NBAplayoffs2001
06-27-2014, 08:55 PM
at the end of the day Gordon is a 2 way player already... if he can exceed on both the 4th pick isn't something you wouldn't think of.

I hope this payton kid really delivers the "SHWAG"

what college ball have you been watching for the past year? :biggums:

outbreak
06-27-2014, 09:04 PM
noone on this team has the potential to be a go to scorer, even if they improve they will be second and third option guys. we have a great defensive core though but will need a scorer next off season.

I like payton though, think he could be a solid player but again he isn't a shooter or a go to scorer which is what we need.

I think hennigan is in for a longer tank plan than the public expected. I just hope he has the current guys on side for it and they don't get antsy

plowking
06-27-2014, 09:06 PM
Payton
Dipo
Tobias
Gordon
Vuc

Not going to lie, that's a nice solid core. Tobias can play his natural position at SF, he just needs to work on his jumper but he hustles. I always have him on my fantasy for some reason :hammerhead:

Reminds me a little of recent Denver teams.

No one can shoot on that roster... They're going to be averaging the most points in the paint in the league.

outbreak
06-27-2014, 09:15 PM
Reminds me a little of recent Denver teams.

No one can shoot on that roster... They're going to be averaging the most points in the paint in the league.

we will probably start harkless over harris won't we? Other than Jameer and Fournier, harkless is our best stretch player % wise :roll:

Real14
06-27-2014, 09:20 PM
:oldlol:

Jameerthefear
06-27-2014, 09:24 PM
we will probably start harkless over harris won't we? Other than Jameer and Fournier, harkless is our best stretch player % wise :roll:
well... at least we have fournier

Real14
06-27-2014, 09:26 PM
:roll:

raprap
06-27-2014, 09:31 PM
Im excited for orlando next year. I think Gordon will be amazing for them. I also like the defensive players like payton, dipo and gordon as their core. High character aswell.

MC Gusto
06-27-2014, 10:08 PM
Haven't seen enough of him yet, so I have no idea. But do you think he's ready enough to start?
Is Jameer Nelson still gonna be on the team? If so, I doubt he will start from day one.

Jameerthefear
06-27-2014, 10:09 PM
Is Jameer Nelson still gonna be on the team? If so, I doubt he will start from day one.
dunno yet.

MC Gusto
06-27-2014, 10:10 PM
:biggums: Are you ****ing serious?

MC Gusto
06-27-2014, 10:12 PM
It doesn't mean squat coming from me, but I like Fournier. He shows flashes, but he may gain some consistency if he gets regular minutes.

Jameerthefear
06-27-2014, 10:13 PM
It doesn't mean squat coming from me, but I like Fournier. He shows flashes, but he may gain some consistency if he gets regular minutes.
i agree. been watching tapes of his other games. he can play. hennigan has a good eye for talent too. he got us tobias, moe, and vuc

outbreak
06-27-2014, 10:17 PM
:biggums: Are you ****ing serious?

I believe he was last season, we have a solid group of young guys defensively we just don't have any shooters or go to scorers. I guess it's still a good rebuilding platform but I would have thought we would have tried hard to get our scorer this year.

andremiller07
06-27-2014, 10:28 PM
People don't realise how skilled/talented Fournier is he's a excellent talent that Denver through stupidity failed to develop properly in particular Brian Shaw, they pissed away money on Randy Foye instead of letting Evan progress.

Jameerthefear
06-27-2014, 10:40 PM
People don't realise how skilled/talented Fournier is he's a excellent talent that Denver through stupidity failed to develop properly in particular Brian Shaw, they pissed away money on Randy Foye instead of letting Evan progress.
yeah these euro players are overlooked at times. i was watching his videos of some of his biggest performances like vs. houston and etc. and dude can play. he's talented. i mean hell as long as he can shoot he'll fit.

andremiller07
06-27-2014, 10:47 PM
yeah these euro players are overlooked at times. i was watching his videos of some of his biggest performances like vs. houston and etc. and dude can play. he's talented. i mean hell as long as he can shoot he'll fit.
He can do everything, he can play the point, SG and even times as a undersized SF, he's crafty, good IQ can slice to the rim he's a lot more than a spot up shooter.

no pun intended
06-27-2014, 10:47 PM
Shit I just Google Imaged "Fournier" to check out what he looked like or whatever. Don't do it.

outbreak
06-27-2014, 11:58 PM
Shit I just Google Imaged "Fournier" to check out what he looked like or whatever. Don't do it.
oh dude what the hell is that!?!?!

longtime lurker
06-28-2014, 12:02 AM
Worst shooting team in the league. Gordon was such a reach at 4, Payton's a great pick but you already have Oladipo which makes no sense.

Jameerthefear
06-28-2014, 12:10 AM
Worst shooting team in the league. Gordon was such a reach at 4, Payton's a great pick but you already have Oladipo which makes no sense.
what. the only similarity between payton and dipo is that they are both great defenders.

Jameerthefear
06-28-2014, 12:10 AM
i really should have taken your word for it.

outbreak
06-28-2014, 12:14 AM

payton is a point guard and oladipo is a natural two so they work together, only issue is neither is a good shooter at this point.

gts
06-28-2014, 12:18 AM
oh dude what the hell is that!?!?!:roll: :roll: :roll:

Brings a whole new meaning to team cancer

Take Your Lumps
06-28-2014, 10:36 AM

I think I may have to agree with this.

http://static2.businessinsider.com/image/533444306da8113308fec9cd/aaron-gordon-dunk-gif.gif

:wtf: