PDA

View Full Version : Welp, Wiggins is gonna leave Cleveland now

CavaliersFTW
06-28-2014, 02:05 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EOl61QKVKs4

so awkward :oldlol:

BasedTom
06-28-2014, 02:09 AM
Is there an English term for second-hand shame? I'm embarrased for every single person involved with that video. It's so awkward it physically hurts to watch.

KingPush
06-28-2014, 02:09 AM
Its pretty much inevitable he leaves to Toronto. Regardless of which team drafted him, im pretty sure he ends up there in a few years.

RedBlackAttack
06-28-2014, 02:10 AM
Jesus, Fred. :oldlol:

And, how about Griff going at him later in the presser? Awkward is right.

El Gato Negro
06-28-2014, 02:22 AM
Its pretty much inevitable he leaves to Toronto. Regardless of which team drafted him, im pretty sure he ends up there in a few years.
If by a few you mean 7 then yes.

El Gato Negro
06-28-2014, 02:26 AM
I take it you guys didn't see this live? the best part was in the beginning security told someone there car was being parked illegally and being towed. for 10 mins we had to listen to the guy and his two buddies complain about there being no parking in cleveland followed by how they would rather be drinking than attending the press conference. cavs fans should be used to this tho, press conferences have never been anything but amusing for the cavs.

KingPush
06-28-2014, 02:26 AM
If by a few you mean 7 then yes.
more like 4

oarabbus
06-28-2014, 02:28 AM
That was painful to watch... white people!

LongLiveTheKing
06-28-2014, 02:30 AM
Is there an English term for second-hand shame? I'm embarrased for every single person involved with that video. It's so awkward it physically hurts to watch.
Cringe.

oh the horror
06-28-2014, 02:33 AM
Jesus Christ that was brutal.

outbreak
06-28-2014, 02:33 AM
At least they had the right name on the jersey I guess....

coin24
06-28-2014, 02:34 AM
Oh man that was awkward:lol

Smook A.
06-28-2014, 02:38 AM
A dude who just got selected #1 gets called "Mitchell Wiggins"... a guy who hasn't played in the NBA since 1990. The dude who called him that needs a big slap to the face. Seriously.

El Gato Negro
06-28-2014, 02:40 AM
more like 4
Only a complete moron would think a rookie would turn down a max extension. there's a reason it's never happened before. :facepalm

KingPush
06-28-2014, 02:44 AM
Only a complete moron would think a rookie would turn down a max extension. there's a reason it's never happened before. :facepalm
lol he aint getting a max contract bruh

RedBlackAttack
06-28-2014, 03:14 AM
lol he aint getting a max contract bruh
Stop trolling... 25 posts. Not a good start.

Dr.J4ever
06-28-2014, 03:22 AM
Amateur hour!:roll:

Meticode
06-28-2014, 03:25 AM
A dude who just got selected #1 gets called "Mitchell Wiggins"... a guy who hasn't played in the NBA since 1990. The dude who called him that needs a big slap to the face. Seriously.

He was actaully referring to Andrew's brother Mitchell Jr.

He called him that because he was at the press conference and sitting front row with Andrew's mother and father as well. He literally mentioned Mitch's name like 30 seconds before he was suppose to call Andrew up talking about Mitch Jr.'s shoulder surgery.

No big deal. We're all human, Fred is a numbskull sometimes.

RedBlackAttack
06-28-2014, 03:34 AM

He called him that because he was at the press conference and sitting front row with Andrew's mother and father as well. He literally mentioned Mitch's name like 30 seconds before he was suppose to call Andrew up talking about Mitch Jr.'s shoulder surgery.

Yeah, I don't want to be too harsh. I quite enjoy Fred as a play-by-play guy. He seems like a good guy. The general mood of that presser was awkward. Griff stumbling around the for the jersey was probably even worse. :oldlol:

Meticode
06-28-2014, 03:38 AM
Yeah, I don't want to be too harsh. I quite enjoy Fred as a play-by-play guy. He seems like a good guy. The general mood of that presser was awkward. Griff stumbling around the for the jersey was probably even worse. :oldlol:
I could give two shits less how the press conference went and what every else did or stumbled out except for Wiggins. I was curious what Wiggins was going to say and the most interesting part was him wanting to make it on the NBA All Defensive First Team. When he said that I thought, "What rookie says that?"

RedBlackAttack
06-28-2014, 03:49 AM
I could give two shits less how the press conference went and what every else did or stumbled out except for Wiggins. I was curious what Wiggins was going to say and the most interesting part was him wanting to make it on the NBA All Defensive First Team. When he said that I thought, "What rookie says that?"
Sounds like Mike Brown was a year too late. :oldlol:

Meticode
06-28-2014, 04:01 AM
Sounds like Mike Brown was a year too late. :oldlol:
I'd feel less comfortable about the pick considering how he handles the young'ns in the past.

RedBlackAttack
06-28-2014, 04:04 AM
I'd feel less comfortable about the pick considering how he handles the young'ns in the past.
Yes, Mike has a pretty bad track record with young guys. Although, Delly did show what a tenacious bulldog type player could be under Brown, even as a rookie. And, I felt like Mike did a good job bring JJ Hickson along back in the day.

Meticode
06-28-2014, 04:06 AM
Yes, Mike has a pretty bad track record with young guys. Although, Delly did show what a tenacious bulldog type player could be under Brown, even as a rookie. And, I felt like Mike did a good job bring JJ Hickson along back in the day.
I wish July 11th would just get here.

LosBulls
06-29-2014, 09:04 PM
cringeworthy.

Bandito
06-29-2014, 09:16 PM
That was just so hilariously cringe worthy that it was ridiculous...

SHAQisGOAT
06-29-2014, 09:20 PM
:oldlol:

I remember Mitchell Wiggins (his father)... Dude managed to have some solid seasons but just kept on messing with cocaine.

SHAQisGOAT
06-29-2014, 09:21 PM

Thnks for the clear-up

comerb
06-29-2014, 09:41 PM
ffs Cleveland ...

Fork
06-29-2014, 09:43 PM
Mitchell Wiggins?

Meticode
06-29-2014, 09:56 PM
Mitchell Wiggins?
It's his father's name and right before he announced Andrew he was talking to his brother Mitchell Jr. in the front row about his shoulder surgery.

3LiftHeatCurse
06-29-2014, 10:00 PM
Almost as bad as a Miami politician calling Dwyane Wade...... "Wade Jones" after the 2006 championship.

JtotheIzzo
06-29-2014, 10:22 PM
No, its way worse than a politician doing that, this is someone within the organization at an event specifically designed to promote the athlete.

Its not like it was the the dude the Raps took, Wiggins has been a basketball circles household name since he was 14, and then the other idiot forgets the jersey, JESUS, this is why Cleveland scares me, they lack so much professionalism at every level of their organization it is insane. Hopefully David Blatt can clean the mess up on the floor.

Meticode
06-29-2014, 10:25 PM
No, its way worse than a politician doing that, this is someone within the organization at an event specifically designed to promote the athlete.

Its not like it was the the dude the Raps took, Wiggins has been a basketball circles household name since he was 14, and then the other idiot forgets the jersey, JESUS, this is why Cleveland scares me, they lack so much professionalism at every level of their organization it is insane. Hopefully David Blatt can clean the mess up on the floor.
Wow, what an over-exaggeration.

RedBlackAttack
06-29-2014, 11:05 PM

What are you even talking about? :oldlol:

The irrational hate that people have toward this franchise remains baffling.

MC Gusto
06-30-2014, 01:29 AM
How do you **** this up? And with the #1 pick. :facepalm :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: