PDA

View Full Version : Ya'll get ready. This is the calm before Pat Riley's storm.

3LiftHeatCurse
06-28-2014, 11:08 AM
Riley is about to do it again.

- LeBron opts out
- Heat somehow acquire Shabbaz Napier during the draft
- LeBron, within seconds of the trade being reported, tweets his happiness
- Wade opts out
- Bosh opts out
- now Haslem opts out

As of today, Saturday June 28th 2014, the Miami Heat have exactly $3,598,678 in total team salary.

Yes, $3.5m. Only Chris Andersen and Norris Cole is currently under contract for Miami. The Heat have the most capspace in the entire NBA.

All the pieces are falling into place ya'll. This is the calm right before the storm that is about to hit the NBA again. The Heat are about to completely re-tool.

It feels like 2010 all over again. The question is - what does Riley have planned?

- Melo to Miami?

http://artistsinspireartists.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/The-calm-before-the-storm-610x408.jpg

KevinDurant35
06-28-2014, 11:11 AM
I, literally, hate the Miami Heat and everything they stand for. F*cking Phagg0ts :facepalm

veilside23
06-28-2014, 11:12 AM
so lebron needs another top 5 player to win ?

STATUTORY
06-28-2014, 11:13 AM
:roll: bron such a beta can't even win on his own terms, need to take a paycut

VengefulAngel
06-28-2014, 11:13 AM
so lebron needs another top 5 player to win ?

Melo ain't top 5.

3LiftHeatCurse
06-28-2014, 11:29 AM
:roll: bron such a beta can't even win on his own terms, need to take a paycut

Tim Duncan did it and he's champ right now. You mad Kobe is selfish and ****ed your Lakers chances of winning anything for 3 years? :roll:

STATUTORY
06-28-2014, 11:31 AM
Tim Duncan did it and he's champ right now. You mad Kobe is selfish and ****ed your Lakers chances of winning anything for 3 years? :roll:

I'm happy my man aint no bitch that prostrate himself in order to have a better chance of "winning"

winning only counts if you can do it on your own terms.

Beastmode88
06-28-2014, 11:33 AM
This is hilarious, we all take paycuts so we can win another ship but this will just go down as another asterisk.

PJR
06-28-2014, 11:33 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xZr2qOXQJ4w

T_L_P
06-28-2014, 11:35 AM

There is a difference between keeping the guys together and adding someone else.

Parker and Manu were drafted and developed by the Spurs. Melo, a top 5-10 player who's never had any relationship with the Heat, joining them would be pathetic.

Next it'll be Paul George. The Heat are literally destroying the NBA.

J Shuttlesworth
06-28-2014, 11:36 AM
I've heard a ton of bitching, moaning, and crying here lately. That only means that Riley is cooking up a storm and the jimmies are rustled. Everyone knows the Godfather is about to rebuild the Miami Mafia

J Shuttlesworth
06-28-2014, 11:41 AM
There is a difference between keeping the guys together and adding someone else.

Parker and Manu were drafted and developed by the Spurs. Melo, a top 5-10 player who's never had any relationship with the Heat, joining them would be pathetic.

Ok so you won't complain then if they get Gortat or Lowry /some role players? That would make us a lot more deadly then Melo

InfiniteBaskets
06-28-2014, 11:42 AM
Birdman opted out afew weeks back.

DaSeba5
06-28-2014, 11:44 AM
Some of you need to stop whining. You guys keep acting like Miami has an All-Star team as a roster right now. They have an old beaten down Wade, a inconsistent Bosh, and a terrible bench full of old tired players. They also still lack a good front court. This team really needs to retool to win another title.

J Shuttlesworth
06-28-2014, 11:46 AM
Some of you need to stop whining. You guys keep acting like Miami has an All-Star team as a roster right now. They have an old beaten down Wade, a inconsistent Bosh, and a terrible bench full of old tired players. They also still lack a good front court. This team really needs to retool to win another title.
I love how people say that the Heat would lose in the first round in the West and then complain about them trying to improve their roster

coin24
06-28-2014, 11:47 AM
Team full of betas, supported by complete bandwagon f@ggots:facepalm

TheMarkMadsen
06-28-2014, 11:49 AM
I love how people say that the Heat would lose in the first round in the West and then complain about them trying to improve their roster

Every team in the in the west has a chance of losing in the first round in the WC playoffs

Lakers_Kobe_Fan
06-28-2014, 11:49 AM
Melo ain't top 5.

Ur mother is top 5 ho

Kingwillball
06-28-2014, 11:50 AM
Salty bitches seriously heat need to get younger and more athletic plus can use more size/rebounding they were flawed before but flaws became more evident this year. Lebron is a bad guy for wanting to give himself best chance to win championships even if it means taking less $ himself.

Warfan
06-28-2014, 11:51 AM
Thinking about again I honestly hope Melo goes to Miami. It's gonna make their failure even more hilarious and they'll easily become the biggest joke of the league, if they aren't already

DaSeba5
06-28-2014, 11:53 AM
Thinking about again I honestly hope Melo goes to Miami. It's gonna make their failure even more hilarious and they'll easily become the biggest joke of the league, if they aren't already

The defense would be just as bad and it would be harder to make a better balanced team because a lot of money would go to him. I hope Miami stays away from Melo.

coin24
06-28-2014, 11:53 AM

This:lol imagine the spurs raping them again:roll:

jimmy77x
06-28-2014, 11:55 AM
Get off of Pat the rat's d!ck, he's not some genius. Niqqa aint nothing but a cheating bitch trying weasel bran/heat to the top again. The cHeat have one legit ring (2013), dont know why the league loves this shitty cheating franchise so much. No matter how much colluding they do bran will always be a beta loser, deal with it dickriders.

BoutPractice
06-28-2014, 11:56 AM
Lowry makes more sense than Melo.

They'll have a good shot to win it next year if they get resign the Big 3, get Lowry + Napier instead of Mario and Cole, and fill the rest with a fairly decent 5 like Okafor and minimum vets.

J Shuttlesworth
06-28-2014, 11:58 AM
Every team in the in the west has a chance of losing in the first round in the WC playoffs
Yeah and nobody is bitching about the Rockets or the Mavs trying to get Melo, and I bet people wouldn't be pissed if the Spurs got him

TheMarkMadsen
06-28-2014, 12:01 PM
Yeah and nobody is bitching about the Rockets or the Mavs trying to get Melo, and I bet people wouldn't be pissed if the Spurs got him

You are just lying now

J Shuttlesworth
06-28-2014, 12:05 PM
You are just lying now
Link to people complaining about rockets or mavs "colluding" to get Melo?

Phenith
06-28-2014, 12:05 PM
Instead of being money hungry, greedy, get all you can while you can guys, these free agents are wanting to play together to give themselves a good shot a ring and everyone hates on them for it?

There is a reason players have these clauses in their contracts and it's silly to blame guys who have made more than enough money to live the rest of their lives comfortably when they decide they would rather win than sink a team with a huge contract.

nathanjizzle
06-28-2014, 12:08 PM
i scared

edrick
06-28-2014, 12:10 PM
I'm happy my man aint no bitch that prostrate himself in order to have a better chance of "winning"

How can anyone be this stupid? It boggles my mind.

TheMarkMadsen
06-28-2014, 12:28 PM
Link to people complaining about rockets or mavs "colluding" to get Melo?

Nobody would complain if the spurs got Melo?

Pass that over here.

Mavs & Rockets just got bounced in the first round.

Whole different story when a team that wins a championship or makes 4 straight finals decide they need to all take pay cuts to make things easier.

Fudge
06-28-2014, 12:32 PM
Miami is disgusting, bruh.

J Shuttlesworth
06-28-2014, 12:33 PM

Pass that over here.

Whole different story when a team that wins a championship or makes 4 straight finals decide they need to all take pay cuts to make things easier.
Mavs were an ejection away from possibly knocking off the Spurs.
And you're bringing up Mavs and Rockets getting knocked out in the first round when you claim the same exact thing would have happened to the heat in the west.

Be realistic though. Far less people would be upset about the Spurs obtaining Melo than the Heat, even though people say the Heat would be first round fodder in the first round in the West. The Heat had what.. 5th best record in the league and they are playing in the East? Guaranteed that more people would be pissed about them getting Melo more so than the top 4 teams in the league

TylerOO
06-28-2014, 12:50 PM
This:lol imagine the spurs raping them again:roll:

We know damn well your Lakers wont be dominating them. :oldlol:

3LiftHeatCurse
06-28-2014, 01:46 PM

Pass that over here.

Ya'll only hate the teams you are jealous of. Ya'll are jealous of Miami, the team, the city, the GM, the players, the gorgeous women.

But ain't nobody jealous of San Antonio city, it's women, the boring style of play, the old ass players

jimmy77x
06-28-2014, 01:51 PM
Ya'll only hate the teams you are jealous of. Ya'll are jealous of Miami, the team, the city, the GM, the players, the gorgeous women.

But ain't nobody jealous of San Antonio city, it's women, the boring style of play, the old ass players

So much bullshit in this post :lol No one is jealous of third world Miami :lol Everyone just hates the facts that bran/pat the rat are finding ways to cheat their way to the top again.

3LiftHeatCurse
06-28-2014, 02:07 PM
So much bullshit in this post :lol No one is jealous of third world Miami :lol Everyone just hates the facts that bran/pat the rat are finding ways to cheat their way to the top again.

Racist scumbag. Miami is 3rd world because it has lots of latino's in it?

You do realize latino's are going to be the majority demographic in the United States by around 2040? More than 51% of all newborns in the USA today are latino.

Kingwillball
06-28-2014, 02:11 PM

You do realize latino's are going to be the majority demographic in the United States by around 2040? More than 51% of all newborns in the USA today are latino.

And that is why this country (USA) is going Down the toilet. When white America is becoming the minority u know there is a problem.

TheCorporation
06-28-2014, 02:14 PM

:lol :lol

TheCorporation
06-28-2014, 02:18 PM

Have you heard of this one player. His name is Timothy Duncan?

chocolatethunder
06-28-2014, 02:24 PM

Miami is a shit city bro. The only city worse than Miami is Vegas. People all dressed up looking like fools pretending they're important. No thanks.

TylerOO
06-28-2014, 02:38 PM
Miami is a shit city bro. The only city worse than Miami is Vegas. People all dressed up looking like fools pretending they're important. No thanks.

Child please

BasedTom
06-28-2014, 02:45 PM

The Hispanics in Miami have a different culture than the ones you see in the Southwest and other parts of the country. There's pretty much no Mexicans, it's mostly Spanish speakers from the Caribbean, South America, and Europe.

They've never seen the world outside of their trailer park, so they couldn't possibly know.

What they think it is like here (more accurate for the west coast):
http://i1.ytimg.com/vi/uFGvPnvhXUU/hqdefault.jpg
http://www.goldenboypromotions.com/userfiles/images/LA2MexParade_Hoganphotos%20%282%29.JPG
http://kpccblog.files.wordpress.com/2012/09/mexican-gangsters.jpg
http://patdollard.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/la_raza.jpg

A more accurate representation of Cuban-Americans and their community in Miami:
http://cdn.c.photoshelter.com/img-get/I0000ndIZrBncQZs/s/750/750/Brigade-2506-veterans-Bay-of-Pigs-Cuba.jpg
http://assets.nydailynews.com/polopoly_fs/1.1124123!/img/httpImage/image.jpg_gen/derivatives/landscape_635/ryan-lochte-gold-medal.jpg
http://perlbal.hi-pi.com/blog-images/2444913/gd/136779067467/O-segredo-do-Joao-Miguel-da-novela-Cuidado-com-o-Anjo-QUE-ME-CHOCOU.jpg
http://www.nba.com/media/gilschool_420_071030.jpg
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-p1wtnAjONGc/Ucw04yv36II/AAAAAAAA5vM/Yac6j9bx5ok/s320/pdc_camerondiaz.jpg
Let them wallow in their ignorance.

jimmy77x
06-28-2014, 02:53 PM

what :roll: :roll: how was i being racist? I didn't single out any race, It is a well known fact that Miami is a POS city besides a small select few areas where the rich live and still end up getting burglarized :lol

BigTicket
06-28-2014, 02:56 PM
Miami doesn't need more stars, it just needs some roleplayers. What they should be trying for right now is a serviceable center, someone who can add some rebounding and toughness, and allow Bosh to move back to his natural position.

Chris Kaman or Emeka Okafor would be perfect, and they're probably at the point in their career where they would be willing to sign for less to finally get a shot at winning.

BasedTom
06-28-2014, 02:56 PM
what :roll: :roll: how was i being racist? I didn't single out any race, It is a well known fact that Miami is a POS city besides a small select few areas where the rich live and still end up getting burglarized :lol
And where the hell are you from?

Piss off. You don't know a damn thing.

Lord Bean
06-28-2014, 02:59 PM
I think this would lock Lebron's legacy in the 15-25 range all-time.

jimmy77x
06-28-2014, 03:01 PM
And where the hell are you from?

Piss off. You don't know a damn thing.

NYC now what?:lol and i have family in Miami and have been there plenty of times to know how it is.

FLDFSU
06-28-2014, 03:05 PM
Mavs were an ejection away from possibly knocking off the Spurs.
And you're bringing up Mavs and Rockets getting knocked out in the first round when you claim the same exact thing would have happened to the heat in the west.

Be realistic though. Far less people would be upset about the Spurs obtaining Melo than the Heat, even though people say the Heat would be first round fodder in the first round in the West. The Heat had what.. 5th best record in the league and they are playing in the East? Guaranteed that more people would be pissed about them getting Melo more so than the top 4 teams in the league

:applause: :applause:

BasedTom
06-28-2014, 03:08 PM
NYC now what?:lol and i have family in Miami and have been there plenty of times to know how it is.
Then the likely explanation is that you are low-class trash, and that your family took you from one ghetto to another. Or maybe the last time you visited here was in the 1980s.

Judging by your last posts on Miami, you don't know it at all. You're going to act like there isn't a big ass suburban sprawl with a lot of middle class people? You're going to act like the wealthy and young professionals aren't moving to the city in droves? That's some EuroLeague type delusion right there.

Whatever helps you sleep at night.

jimmy77x
06-28-2014, 04:16 PM
Then the likely explanation is that you are low-class trash, and that your family took you from one ghetto to another. Or maybe the last time you visited here was in the 1980s.

Judging by your last posts on Miami, you don't know it at all. You're going to act like there isn't a big ass suburban sprawl with a lot of middle class people? You're going to act like the wealthy and young professionals aren't moving to the city in droves? That's some EuroLeague type delusion right there.

Whatever helps you sleep at night.

You seem pretty upset i trashed your shitty city:lol and ive been there last year to be exact. I guess living in a brownstone is " the ghetto" now :lol No one cares about that third world swamp Miami and their cheap ass low income suburbia :roll: :roll:

r15mohd
06-28-2014, 04:19 PM
You seem pretty upset i trashed your shitty city:lol and ive been there last year to be exact. I guess living in a brownstone is " the ghetto" now :lol No one cares about that third world swamp Miami and their cheap ass low income suburbia :roll: :roll:

Says the NYer who will eventually retire in the Miami area...:lol :lol :lol

jimmy77x
06-28-2014, 04:20 PM
Says the NYer who will eventually retire in the Miami area...:lol :lol :lol

Not a chance i would ever move to that crime ridden swamp, nice to visit the beach for a couple days but live? no way.

IllegalD
06-28-2014, 04:21 PM
Riley is about to do it again.

- LeBron opts out
- LeBron, within seconds of the trade being reported, tweets his happiness
- Wade opts out
- Bosh opts out
- now Haslem opts out

As of today, Saturday June 28th 2014, the Miami Heat have exactly $3,598,678 in total team salary.

Yes, $3.5m. Only Chris Andersen and Norris Cole is currently under contract for Miami. The Heat have the most capspace in the entire NBA.

All the pieces are falling into place ya'll. This is the calm right before the storm that is about to hit the NBA again. The Heat are about to completely re-tool.

It feels like 2010 all over again. The question is - what does Riley have planned?

- Melo to Miami?

http://artistsinspireartists.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/The-calm-before-the-storm-610x408.jpg

Looks like this pipedream is DEAD with Woj reports that LeFraud is seeking a MAX contract. :applause:

STATUTORY
06-28-2014, 04:21 PM
:roll: Lebron just told the entire city of Miami and the surrounding metropolitan area to SIT THE F@CK DOWN :roll:

chocolatethunder
06-28-2014, 04:33 PM
Child please
This child is old enough to be your dad and I've been all over the world and Miami and Vegas suck.

stalkerforlife
06-28-2014, 05:24 PM
Melo ain't top 5.

Yes, he is.

The Choken One
06-28-2014, 05:25 PM
:roll: bron such a beta
/thread

Bron forever Robin.

3LiftHeatCurse
06-28-2014, 05:46 PM
Looks like this pipedream is DEAD with Woj reports that LeFraud is seeking a MAX contract. :applause:

False. Woj got his "Bosh opted out" report wrong already, so he got this one wrong too.

Unless we hear directly from LBJ about what he wants, then you can't believe anything these "reports" say about their desires.

returnofthemack
06-28-2014, 06:04 PM
Wade opting out isn't going to make him 5 years younger. Is wade really still worth 13 to 15 mill a year? I say no. Bosh has been seriously underwhelming in his time in Miami. If those two players sign for those dollar amounts then their play will continue to be the determining factor in whether or not the heat win championships.

Smart move is lowballing the shit out of wade now that he has opted out. Wade might continue to be ok for a year or 2 (if he's really lucky and works very hard) but I wouldn't want him on my team in 3 years let alone 4.

I just have a hard time seeing this working out well over the next 3 or 4 years. The first 4 years could end up looking like a giant success compared to the 2nd 4 years.

All of this is totally dependent on whether or not Lebron signs with Miami. The guy has proven he's not loyal and could very easily screw the heat and his buddies just like he's done in the past.

alanLA92
06-28-2014, 11:43 PM
False. Woj got his "Bosh opted out" report wrong already, so he got this one wrong too.

Unless we hear directly from LBJ about what he wants, then you can't believe anything these "reports" say about their desires.

Woj has gotten a lot of his reports right, one mistake and you already in denial of anything. :lol

3LiftHeatCurse
06-28-2014, 11:44 PM
Woj has gotten a lot of his reports right, one mistake and you already in denial of anything. :lol

It's the topic of the report that I doubt. How can he know what LBJ desires or doesn't. LBJ can change his mind at any time.

It's not the same thing to report "LeBron opts out of contract" which is a fact, with "LeBron wants X" which may or may not be true, and is subject to change even if it WAS true.

STATUTORY
06-28-2014, 11:46 PM
It's the topic of the report that I doubt. How can he know what LBJ desires or doesn't. LBJ can change his mind at any time.

It's not the same thing to report "LeBron opts out of contract" which is a fact, with "LeBron wants X" which may or may not be true, and is subject to change even if it WAS true.

stop kid, it's time to update your Location to "Whereever Lebron signs the max contract"

:roll: :roll:

3LiftHeatCurse
06-28-2014, 11:47 PM
stop kid, it's time to update your Location to "Whereever Lebron signs the max contract"

:roll: :roll:

Why would I do that, I don't even like LeBron. I'm a Wade stan, and I live in Miami.

poido123
06-28-2014, 11:50 PM

Improve your roster, but do it fairly.

You and I know that the Heat did the league dirty in 2010. The best player in the league in his prime taking a paycut to gain an advantage and the other two bozos follow suit.

Fcking p*ssi*s.

STATUTORY
06-28-2014, 11:51 PM
Why would I do that, I don't even like LeBron. I'm a Wade stan, and I live in Miami.

:roll: :roll: :roll: OMG how can you stan for such a beta hoe like Wade? dude opted out like a bitch so that Lebron can get his money. and Lebron is DEMANDIng the max. :roll: :roll: Wade probably can't even look at himself in the mirror anymore. Dude went from king of Miami to a jester in Lebron's court

3LiftHeatCurse
06-28-2014, 11:52 PM

You and I know that the Heat did the league dirty in 2010. The best player in the league in his prime taking a paycut to gain an advantage and the other two bozos follow suit.

Fcking *******.

http://i.imgur.com/AdhDC8Q.jpg

poido123
06-28-2014, 11:55 PM
http://i.imgur.com/AdhDC8Q.jpg

Awesome.

Enjoy your hollow rings, I hope you enjoyed the finals recently, I did. :pimp:

3LiftHeatCurse
06-28-2014, 11:56 PM

Fcking p*ssi*s.

but the Lakers sending Kwame Brown, and signing a retired player who was now an Assistant Coach to a contract so that the salaries in the trade worked.... (Aaron McKie) to acquire Pau Gasol in his prime to team him up with Kobe, while not having to lose Odom or Bynum...... that's OK and "fair" ?

J Shuttlesworth
06-28-2014, 11:58 PM

Fcking p*ssi*s.
It's only fair if a team wants to compete w/ the Spurs, who have done the exact same thing w/ their big 3. You don't think that stacked roster the Spurs have grew off trees, do you?

LoneyROY7
06-29-2014, 12:32 AM

:facepalm

funnystuff
06-29-2014, 12:33 AM

You sound pretty upset for someone whos a fan of the team that happen to be current champs.

poido123
06-29-2014, 12:35 AM
It's only fair if a team wants to compete w/ the Spurs, who have done the exact same thing w/ their big 3. You don't think that stacked roster the Spurs have grew off trees, do you?

Let the Spurs go man.

Try explaining your team first before blaming others.

3LiftHeatCurse
07-08-2014, 03:11 PM
shhh... can you hear it? it's getting closer to the beaches....

http://i.imgur.com/UNAhFFW.jpg

IncarceratedBob
07-08-2014, 03:12 PM
The McBob Storm

3LiftHeatCurse
07-08-2014, 03:17 PM
The McBob Storm

That's just the outer bands. The eye hasn't made landfall yet.

http://cimss.ssec.wisc.edu/goes/blog/wp-content/uploads/2007/08/070820_dean_vis_rso_anim.gif

DukeDelonte13
07-08-2014, 03:20 PM
That's just the outer bands. The eye hasn't landed yet.

pretty sure MIA is done in FA if the big 3 is coming back for an encore.

Unless something really wild and unexpected happens, (e.g. some kind of Bosh S+T) that's it.

TheMan
07-08-2014, 03:30 PM
I've heard a ton of bitching, moaning, and crying here lately. That only means that Riley is cooking up a storm and the jimmies are rustled. Everyone knows the Godfather is about to rebuild the Miami Mafia
Granger and McRoberts so far, I'm impressed :oldlol:

TheMan
07-08-2014, 03:52 PM
The Hispanics in Miami have a different culture than the ones you see in the Southwest and other parts of the country. There's pretty much no Mexicans, it's mostly Spanish speakers from the Caribbean, South America, and Europe.

They've never seen the world outside of their trailer park, so they couldn't possibly know.

What they think it is like here (more accurate for the west coast):
http://i1.ytimg.com/vi/uFGvPnvhXUU/hqdefault.jpg
http://www.goldenboypromotions.com/userfiles/images/LA2MexParade_Hoganphotos%20%282%29.JPG
http://kpccblog.files.wordpress.com/2012/09/mexican-gangsters.jpg
http://patdollard.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/la_raza.jpg

A more accurate representation of Cuban-Americans and their community in Miami:
http://cdn.c.photoshelter.com/img-get/I0000ndIZrBncQZs/s/750/750/Brigade-2506-veterans-Bay-of-Pigs-Cuba.jpg
http://assets.nydailynews.com/polopoly_fs/1.1124123!/img/httpImage/image.jpg_gen/derivatives/landscape_635/ryan-lochte-gold-medal.jpg
http://perlbal.hi-pi.com/blog-images/2444913/gd/136779067467/O-segredo-do-Joao-Miguel-da-novela-Cuidado-com-o-Anjo-QUE-ME-CHOCOU.jpg
http://www.nba.com/media/gilschool_420_071030.jpg
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-p1wtnAjONGc/Ucw04yv36II/AAAAAAAA5vM/Yac6j9bx5ok/s320/pdc_camerondiaz.jpg
Let them wallow in their ignorance.
Ignorant post is ignorant.

What a racist piece of shit post. You're basically calling all Mexican American thugs and all Cuban Americans upstanding citizens, GTFO here with that. Miami is the cocaine capital of the US and it's controlled by Cuban American crime organizations.

I could easily post pics of the Cuban criminals Castro sent in the 80s and claim all Cuban Americans are either descendents of Cuban criminals or right wing extremists that hightailed it over here in the late 50s and 60s. I could also go your route and post pics of Jessica Alba, Salma Hayek, Eva Longoria, Selena Gomez, Dodgers slugger Adrian Gonzalez and movie director Robert Rodriguez and claim all Mexican Americans are model citizens but I'd be making the same exact bullshit post you wrote. :facepalm

LoneyROY7
07-08-2014, 03:55 PM
Bran to Cleveland, Bosh to Houston, and Wade to retirement.

Introducing your 2014-15 Miami Heat:

SHABAZZ NAPIER!!!!!!

3LiftHeatCurse
07-10-2014, 12:07 AM
WEATHER WARNING ANNOUNCEMENT

To all Heat haters,

It is advised you bunker down in your shelters. The coming storm will be quite devastating and it should make landfall soon.

If you want to avoid seeing a repeat of 2010, I suggest you stay indoors.

It will not be a nice day for you Heat haters.

The storm is almost here, and Riley is making sure it's a big one :)

STATUTORY
07-10-2014, 12:12 AM
this is just embarassing

3LiftHeatCurse
07-10-2014, 12:16 AM
this is just embarassing

Start writing up your "THE cHEAT ARE BAD FOR THE NBA" posts now, so you have them ready for tomorrow when it all goes down.

STATUTORY
07-10-2014, 12:20 AM
Start writing up your "THE cHEAT ARE BAD FOR THE NBA" posts now, so you have them ready for tomorrow when it all goes down.

:roll: I would invest more energy in a back and forth with you if I actually believed you were a real "Heat" fan and not someone who will just bandwagon with bron to cleveland as soon as he announces his decision. No one really gives a damn about the heat

3LiftHeatCurse
07-10-2014, 12:33 AM
:roll: I would invest more energy in a back and forth with you if I actually believed you were a real "Heat" fan and not someone who will just bandwagon with bron to cleveland as soon as he announces his decision. No one really gives a damn about the heat

Ok, why don't you ask me to prove it to you. Cause I can. I'm the most legit Heat fan on this entire board, more than Daseba or whatever his name is.

I have online forum accounts for the Official Heat forums on nba.com that is registered in 2005. And a few accounts on several other basketball forums dating back to 2006-2008 registration date. My post history on all of them will clearly show I'm an OG Heat fan that stuck with the team even through the bad times.

Here is proof : http://fans.heat.nba.com/community/index.php?/topic/21954-official-2014-free-agent-discussion-thread/?p=278825

That's me and I even posted there acknowledging this thread. Click on my profile you will see June 2005 reg date.

I only found insidehoops in 2011, if not I woulda registered here in the past as well.

Even my username is OG. 3LiftHeatCurse = #3 Will Lift The Heat's Curse..... meaning back in the day before the Heat ever won a single championship, we Heat fans thought we were cursed due to all the bad luck we had. Then when we drafted Dwyane Wade, I saw greatness in him and I truly believed he would change everything. "Lift the curse" on the Miami Heat. And so that was my first username online, 3LiftHeatCurse..... I decided to stick with it on insidehoops.

AND P.S....... Wade did in fact lift our curse :) 3 rings and counting.

WE AIN'T DONE.

Get ready cause you Haters are gonna need to find shelter.

TheMan
07-10-2014, 12:49 AM
Stop lying, 3 = Bran, Wade and Bosh :facepalm

3LiftHeatCurse
07-10-2014, 12:50 AM
Stop lying, 3 = Bran, Wade and Bosh :facepalm
I have online forum accounts for the Official Heat forums on nba.com that is registered in 2005. I'm an OG Heat fan that stuck with the team even through the bad times.

Here is proof : http://fans.heat.nba.com/community/index.php?/topic/21954-official-2014-free-agent-discussion-thread/?p=278825

Read it and weep. Click on my name there and you will see June 2005 reg date.

Did Bran and Bosh play for the Heat in 2005? Ya'll always hype up 1 or 2 Heat fans and diss other Heat fans like me on this board, but you don't realize you got it all wrong and you're doing a legit Heat fan wrong. I stuck by my team through good and bad

TheMan
07-10-2014, 12:53 AM
That ain't you.

In b4 you become '6LiftsCavsCurse'...

3LiftHeatCurse
07-10-2014, 12:56 AM
That ain't you.

In b4 you become '6LiftsCavsCurse'...

Are you trolling or just dumb? Click on the link and you will see I made a post there ACKNOWLEDGING THIS THREAD!

Here is what I put -

-------This is my first post on this official Heat forum in a long time, I post on other forums now..... but HI INSIDEHOOPS, yes that's me in the thread "Ya'll get ready before Pat riley's storm"

TheMan
07-10-2014, 01:05 AM
You hacked that account, nice try though

3LiftHeatCurse
07-10-2014, 01:09 AM
You hacked that account, nice try though
alright you trolling me, got it

Anyway you have a Cavs avatar but live in chicago, doesnt matter if you are bulls fan or cavs fan, get ready for heartbreak son

you're gonna be salty all over again real soon

TheMan
07-10-2014, 01:28 AM
Just accept the fact that Bran is gone, all the signs are there. His agent, family and friends want him to return. He has said repeatedly that returning home was always a possibility. The Cavs are younger and more talented. Exactly what have the Heat done to get better? McRoberts and Granger? LOL The fact that he hasn't confirmed he's re signing with Miami makes it harder for Riley to attract FAs. Another thing, LeBron going home has gotten a lot of traction, if he never had intentions of going back, he and his PR people must be brain dead to not squash that because that's setting up Clevelanders for a huge letdown again and they haven't said anything to stop it.

He gawn.

3LiftHeatCurse
07-10-2014, 01:31 AM
Just accept the fact that Bran is gone, all the signs are there. His agent, family and friends want him to return. He has said repeatedly that returning home was always a possibility. The Cavs are younger and more talented. Exactly what have the Heat done to get better? McRoberts and Granger? LOL The fact that he hasn't confirmed he's re signing with Miami makes it harder for Riley to attract FAs. Another thing, LeBron going home has gotten a lot of traction, if he never had intentions of going back, he and his PR people must be brain dead to not squash that because that's setting up Clevelanders for a huge letdown again and they haven't said anything to stop it.

He gawn.
I know something you don't :) But I will not say it as the media seems to watch online messageboards lately.

Regardless, I'll bump this once the storm makes landfall and watch all of you haters run for cover.

STATUTORY
07-10-2014, 01:34 AM
you don't know shit, i got confirmation from NIKE lebron is cleveland bound. I'll make sure to bump this thread in a few days.

TheMan
07-10-2014, 01:36 AM
PM it to me or I'll assume you're just blowing smoke outta yer ass. You have my word that I won't put it out publically.

bukowski81
07-10-2014, 02:21 AM

The Spurs and the Heat are not even remotely similar. Paker was a 28 draft pick and Manu 58. Duncan in his prime was one of the best payed players in the NBA.

Lebron has never been the highest paid player on his team.

Saying Spurs did the same thing as the Heat is beyond retarded.

J Shuttlesworth
07-10-2014, 02:24 AM
The Spurs and the Heat are not even remotely similar. Paker was a 28 draft pick and Manu 58. Duncan in his prime was one of the best payed players in the NBA.

Lebron has never been the highest paid player on his team.

Saying Spurs did the same thing as the Heat is beyond retarded.
Parker, Ginobli, and Duncan have all taken significantly less money than they are worth to stay together. This includes prime Parker/Ginobli playing for less than their true market value. I don't care about how it's done, but people are complaining about LeBron playing for less than he's worth even though the Spurs big 3 have done that the majority of their careers

GimmeThat
07-10-2014, 02:31 AM
Parker, Ginobli, and Duncan have all taken significantly less money than they are worth to stay together. This includes prime Parker/Ginobli playing for less than their true market value. I don't care about how it's done, but people are complaining about LeBron playing for less than he's worth even though the Spurs big 3 have done that the majority of their careers

pretty sure Lebron will always be playing for less than he's worth even if he gets the max.

STATUTORY
07-11-2014, 12:43 PM
the weather seem to be clear kid

Chizdog
07-11-2014, 12:44 PM
Hahahaha

tontoz
07-11-2014, 12:44 PM
:lol

gts
07-11-2014, 12:47 PM
oops

AnaheimLakers24
07-11-2014, 12:48 PM
lol stupid bitch op

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
07-11-2014, 12:49 PM
Nice thread, goofy

Droid101
07-11-2014, 12:50 PM
I'm ready.

icemanfan
07-11-2014, 12:50 PM

you mean like moving to a team who has already won it all, that has already got a Finals MVP on rouster? Ya, right. LBJ is a bitch straight up.

The Repo Man
07-11-2014, 01:32 PM
I know something you don't :) But I will not say it as the media seems to watch online messageboards lately.

Regardless, I'll bump this once the storm makes landfall and watch all of you haters run for cover.
Kill yourself f@ggot...:roll:

jimmy77x
07-11-2014, 01:33 PM
alright you trolling me, got it

Anyway you have a Cavs avatar but live in chicago, doesnt matter if you are bulls fan or cavs fan, get ready for heartbreak son

you're gonna be salty all over again real soon

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: What happened Ph@ggot?:lol

STATUTORY
07-11-2014, 01:34 PM
the weather report is clear skies with little chance of precipitation

:confusedshrug:

Droid101
07-11-2014, 01:36 PM

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y25/cazualty/gifs/lolno.gif

RRR3
07-11-2014, 01:37 PM
Dat thread backfire doe.

rezznor
07-11-2014, 01:38 PM
The storm just hit and wiped Miami off the NBA landscape

The Repo Man
07-11-2014, 01:39 PM
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y25/cazualty/gifs/lolno.gif
:applause:

Brokenbeat
07-11-2014, 01:40 PM

Wow, this is embarrassing. :roll: :roll: :roll:

The Repo Man
07-11-2014, 01:44 PM
Meanwhile in Miami...
http://ww1.hdnux.com/photos/14/65/63/3366136/8/628x471.jpg

STATUTORY
07-11-2014, 03:54 PM
hey OP, can you update us on the inclement weather?

305Baller
07-11-2014, 03:56 PM
http://imagizer.imageshack.us/a/img823/949/m2bv.jpg

Droid101
07-11-2014, 03:59 PM
http://cdn.bleacherreport.net/images_root/images/photos/001/549/914/107534205_crop_650x440.jpghttp://nbathroughmyveins.files.wordpress.com/2013/02/url-101.jpeg

3LiftHeatCurse
07-11-2014, 05:29 PM
Well, LeBron James blindsided the Heat front office and teammates. We were VERY confident, like 99% confident, that he was staying. From Riley, to Arison, to Wade. I know this for a fact. We were very confident - and not just that - we had some moves cooking as soon as he committed. We were waiting to make a pretty big splash like in 2010.

But it seems LeBron and his entourage had this planned out for months and blindsided everyone. Even his "brother" Dwyane Wade, who literally found out last night.

What can I say. A snake is a snake. We all saw how he did Cleveland 4 years ago. Shouldn't be a surprise. It's ok though, we didn't draft LeBron. We stole him away from Cleveland and got his best 4 prime years out of him :) He's now 30 years old and will decline within 2 years, unless he gets injured, so Cleveland has a short window. Miami rented him and got an amazing run. Thanks!

Marlo_Stanfield
07-11-2014, 05:30 PM
OP in utter ruins:lol :lol :oldlol:

3LiftHeatCurse
07-11-2014, 05:34 PM
OP in utter ruins:lol :lol :oldlol:

Nah. We didn't draft LeBron James. We stole him away, got his best 4 years, an amazing historic run, 2 championships, and then he went back. Thanks!

BasedTom
07-11-2014, 05:36 PM
Meanwhile in Miami...
http://ww1.hdnux.com/photos/14/65/63/3366136/8/628x471.jpg
Florida doesn't have mountains and big hills

That looks like Haiti or, most likely, Jamaica.

NoGunzJustSkillz
07-11-2014, 05:36 PM

:oldlol:

TheMan
07-11-2014, 05:37 PM
EPIC FAIL :oldlol:

madmax17
Yup, calm before the shitstorm.

3LiftHeatCurse
EPIC FAIL :oldlol:

LeBron blindsided the entire organization, right down to his "brother" in Wade.

Marlo_Stanfield
07-11-2014, 05:38 PM
no
he didnt

TheMan
07-11-2014, 05:51 PM
All the signs that he was leaving were there bro, that you were in denial is on you :oldlol:

Enjoy the next decade of irrelavence :cheers:

CelticBaller
07-11-2014, 06:01 PM
still waiting for the storm

PickernRoller
07-11-2014, 06:06 PM
:lol :lol :oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol:

You got 2 rings out of him so that's cool I guess.

bballnoob1192
07-11-2014, 06:42 PM
Nah. We didn't draft LeBron James. We stole him away, got his best 4 years, an amazing historic run, 2 championships, and then he went back. Thanks!

Really? what was so historic about 2/4

jrong
07-11-2014, 06:55 PM
still waiting for the storm

Well let's see, already nabbed McJesus and Granger for good deals, and since losing the quintessential eggs-in-one-basket player, re-signed a max player in his prime, will retain the face of the franchise at a discount, added 20 + M in cap space, and are already in discussions with Luol Deng...

I think it's starting to rain.

kennethgriffin
07-11-2014, 06:59 PM
guys...

cole/napier
wade
beasley/granger
mcroberts/haslem
bosh/oden

+ 20 mill to absorb from lebrons contract in free agents or a package back from cavs

this is a great team in the east. only team better is indiana

this squad has more potential next year than cleveland

smoovegittar
07-11-2014, 07:04 PM
guys...

cole/napier
wade
beasley/granger
mcroberts/haslem
bosh/oden

+ 20 mill to absorb from lebrons contract in free agents or a package back from cavs

Yeah...sure it is. Keep picking your nose...

Kvnzhangyay
07-11-2014, 07:05 PM
guys...

cole/napier
wade
beasley/granger
mcroberts/haslem
bosh/oden

LOL wade
and you mean Michael no-d beasley?

kennethgriffin
07-11-2014, 07:07 PM
LOL wade
and you mean Michael no-d beasley?

bosh can put up 22/9

wade healthy as a number 1 option is still a 25/5/5 guy

beasley is capable of 17ppg as a #3 guy

granger averaged 18ppg/per36m off the bench for the clippers this year

mcroberts is a great passer

cole is good

ennis in summer league is beasting

sorry everyone... heat are still good

3LiftHeatCurse
07-11-2014, 07:10 PM
Yeah...sure it is. Keep picking your nose...

You are going to see LeQuit get exposed on the Cavs now.

He took Wade/Bosh and the Heat for granted. He's going to go back to 2nd round exits.

AnaheimLakers24
07-11-2014, 07:10 PM
You are going to see LeQuit get exposed on the Cavs now.

He took Wade/Bosh and the Heat for granted. He's going to go back to 2nd round exits.
already trashing berns :roll:

Droid101
07-11-2014, 07:12 PM
granger averaged 18ppg off the bench for the clippers this year

WTF? :hammerhead:

CelticBaller
07-11-2014, 07:13 PM
Well let's see, already nabbed McJesus and Granger for good deals, and since losing the quintessential eggs-in-one-basket player, re-signed a max player in his prime, will retain the face of the franchise at a discount, added 20 + M in cap space, and are already in discussions with Luol Deng...

I think it's starting to rain.
Lmao

zoom17
07-11-2014, 07:14 PM
Really? what was so historic about 2/4

27 game winning streak was historic.

Warfan
07-11-2014, 07:15 PM
bosh can put up 22/9

wade healthy as a number 1 option is still a 25/5/5 guy

beasley is capable of 17ppg as a #3 guy

granger averaged 18ppg off the bench for the clippers this year

mcroberts is a great passer

cole is good

ennis in summer league is beasting

sorry everyone... heat are still good

:roll: :roll: And who should care about Ennis??

kennethgriffin
07-11-2014, 07:16 PM
WTF? :hammerhead:

meant to say per 36m

3LiftHeatCurse
already trashing berns :roll:
I'm serious.

LeQuit is an unexciting player. In the 4 years down here, he had 2-3 legendary games. That's it. I don't count the 60 something pt game against a bad regular season team.

He just puts his head down and drives to the rim and hopes for ref bail out.

He gets saved by his 3pt shooters, something that Riley taught him and surrounded him with 3pt shooters like Ray Allen, Miller, Battier, etc.... now LeQuit will try to copy the strategy in CLE. Won't work.

He's not going to win jack shit in CLE. He's already 30 years old. That CLE team is too young and has 0 playoff experience. By the time that team can win something, he's 32-34 yrs old and almost done in the NBA.... unless he gets injured and he has even less time.

So, LeQuit ain't winning shit. You will see him get exposed. He isn't as skilled as Kobe is offensively. Not even close. Kobe is better.

TheMan
I thoroughly enjoy the hand wringing and gnashing of teeth that's happening at Heat Nation:oldlol:

kennethgriffin
07-11-2014, 07:17 PM
i'l ask again.. anyone with an account from 2010 or earlier wanna bet me that the heat make the ECF's?

DaSeba5
07-11-2014, 07:18 PM
I thoroughly enjoy the hand wringing and gnashing of teeth that's happening at Heat Nation:oldlol:

Where is everyone seeing this? I've been talking to Heat fans all day on every forum, Facebook, Twitter, ect., and while they are upset, it's not Armageddon like people are claiming. I think most fans have handled it pretty well.

jimmy77x
07-11-2014, 07:53 PM
I'm serious.

LeQuit is an unexciting player. In the 4 years down here, he had 2-3 legendary games. That's it. I don't count the 60 something pt game against a bad regular season team.

He gets saved by his 3pt shooters, something that Riley taught him and surrounded him with 3pt shooters like Ray Allen, Miller, Battier, etc.... now LeQuit will try to copy the strategy in CLE. Won't work.

He's not going to win jack shit in CLE. He's already 30 years old. That CLE team is too young and has 0 playoff experience. By the time that team can win something, he's 32-34 yrs old and almost done in the NBA.... unless he gets injured and he has even less time.

So, LeQuit ain't winning shit. You will see him get exposed. He isn't as skilled as Kobe is offensively. Not even close. Kobe is better.

http://mommasaid.net/wp-content/uploads/2010/04/baby-cries.jpg

r15mohd
07-11-2014, 08:00 PM
I'm serious.

As a heat fan...I do not support this lunatics message, hating the man that made Miami complete finals lock. Your don't diss the man that put u up top :no: