PDA

View Full Version : Ok Buck fans, wtf is wrong with your organization?

niko
06-29-2014, 12:17 AM
Jason Kidd 1 year in is upset his pay is so low, so he tries to take Billy King's job. He underachieves a coach (unless you think getting totally outcoached and 5 playoff wins was what the highest payroll in the league warranted). At best he did an ok job with tons of bullshit between the Frank stuff, the beginning of the season, and this.

So the bucks look at that and think: Hey, he should run EVERYTHING! And do so while having a GM and Coach UNDER CONTRACT unaware they are on the way out.

What is that?

stalkerforlife
06-29-2014, 12:19 AM
Kidd had a great first year as coach. All he did wrong, if he did it, was make demands that were unrealistic recently.

Kidd + Jabari = a playoff party.

D-Rose
06-29-2014, 12:20 AM
It's his friendship with the part owner that is driving all this.

navy
06-29-2014, 12:20 AM
Why they are the Bucks.

lilteapot
06-29-2014, 12:24 AM
Kidd is hilarious. Was encouraged by all of these dual coach-GM's arising and decided to go for a heat check of epic proportions.

KingPush
06-29-2014, 12:34 AM
Why is OP so obsessed with the nets?

navy
06-29-2014, 12:36 AM
Kidd is hilarious. Was encouraged by all of these dual coach-GM's arising and decided to go for a heat check of epic proportions.
Dude took a shot from half court. :oldlol:

DirkLegend41
06-29-2014, 12:40 AM
Milwaukee has no Bucks fans. Everybody in Wisconsin are Bulls fans.

lilteapot
06-29-2014, 12:42 AM
Why is OP so obsessed with the nets?
maybe he should make more 2/5 threads?

Milbuck
06-29-2014, 12:44 AM
He's rapidly improving as a coach. Didn't the Nets have the best record in the NBA in 2014? Or at least close to it?

He's going to be a good coach in this league. And even if he's average, that's a hell of a lot better than Larry Drew. I don't think you quite understand how awful a coach Drew is...if he stays, he could singlehandedly destroy Giannis's development. With Jabari coming in, we can't afford to keep that clueless moron Drew on board and risk two terrific prospects being ruined.

:whatever:

The Repo Man
06-29-2014, 12:46 AM
Either a lame joke or you don't have any idea what you're talking about.

imnew09
06-29-2014, 12:46 AM
Coming from a Knick fan :lol

navy
06-29-2014, 12:47 AM
He's rapidly improving as a coach. Didn't the Nets have the best record in the NBA in 2014? Or at least close to it?

He's going to be a good coach in this league. And even if he's average, that's a hell of a lot better than Larry Drew. I don't think you quite understand how awful a coach Drew is...if he stays, he could singlehandedly destroy Giannis's development. With Jabari coming in, we can't afford to keep that clueless moron Drew on board and risk two terrific prospects being ruined.

The coaching job is fine, team president is not.....

niko
06-29-2014, 12:51 AM

He's probably not coaching, he's going to be your president.

Milbuck
06-29-2014, 12:53 AM
The coaching job is fine, team president is not.....
Yeah just read the details, I was skimming through most of the stuff earlier.

If he's our ****ing team president after ONE average rookie coaching season... :biggums:

Is it clear what job he'd be getting? I just looked up the most recent news on it and I'm hearing it's uncertain whether he'd be coaching or in the front office.

Heavincent
06-29-2014, 12:53 AM
He underachieves a coach (unless you think getting totally outcoached and 5 playoff wins was what the highest payroll in the league warranted). At best he did an ok job with tons of bullshit between the Frank stuff, the beginning of the season, and this.

So payroll determines the quality of a roster? I'm sorry, but that's BS. Kidd was not the one who went after all of these old geezers. In fact, he urged Billy King to go after Livingston, and that turned out to be the Nets best singing. 44 wins and a second round exit isn't too far from the ceiling for this roster, as sad as that sounds.

D-Will is gonna be soft and overpayed no matter who the coach is.

Done_And_Done
06-29-2014, 12:54 AM
Kidd had a great first year as coach. All he did wrong, if he did it, was make demands that were unrealistic recently.

Kidd + Jabari = a playoff party.

Did you even watch him coach during the playoffs. He made Casey look like Pop out there at times. Numbers have a tendency to skew optics my dude.

Done_And_Done
06-29-2014, 12:57 AM
Add on - that's not to say he's pitiful or can't vastly improve but he's definitely not this hot commodity that these rumors are making him out to be. I was very underwhelmed with some of his coaching decisions this post season... Very underwhelmed

navy
06-29-2014, 12:57 AM
Yeah just read the details, I was skimming through most of the stuff earlier.

If he's our ****ing team president after ONE average rookie coaching season... :biggums:

Is it clear what job he'd be getting? I just looked up the most recent news on it and I'm hearing it's uncertain whether he'd be coaching or in the front office.
I think what happened is that he started scheming with his friends in the Bucks organization during the season and after he was promised the job decided to say fvck it and see if he could get a better one with the Nets, knowing if he failed his Buck buddies would take care of him.

I thought he was an idiot at first, but now that I think about it, this man is a genius. :oldlol:

Feel sorry for the Nets and Bucks though. Dude is cancer.

Droid101
06-29-2014, 01:21 AM
Kidd had a great first year as coach.
So did Lawrence Frank.

Done_And_Done
06-29-2014, 01:25 AM
I think what happened is that he started scheming with his friends in the Bucks organization during the season and after he was promised the job decided to say fvck it and see if he could get a better one with the Nets, knowing if he failed his Buck buddies would take care of him.

I thought he was an idiot at first, but now that I think about it, this man is a genius. :oldlol:

Feel sorry for the Nets and Bucks though. Dude is cancer.

Your theory seems plasuible. Not sure I agree with the genius part though. Actually, I definitely don't...

veilside23
07-03-2014, 09:17 PM
i think bucks has a great future...