PDA

View Full Version : Who are the worst Jordan stans?

hateraid
06-29-2014, 08:46 PM
I mean the most ignoramus of the ignorant

People always love to list of the Lebron and Kobe stans. Who are the worst of the worst Jordan stans?

Bless Mathews
06-29-2014, 08:49 PM
Ain't even Stans.

Goat just gonna goat. Period.

The Choken One
06-29-2014, 08:53 PM
When I used to post RRR3 was a huge dumbass.

Ermm, there was a few others but I can't recall their names and haven't seen them since coming back.

edit: nvm... totally read this as LeBron...

Jameerthefear
06-29-2014, 08:55 PM
The worst thing about MJ stans is that everyone pretty much accepts LBJ as the GOAT but they keep holding on.

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
06-29-2014, 08:58 PM
Not very many Jordan stans, if any

I'll go ahead and list the active Lebron stans:

Lebird
Paul
Corporation
Dubeta
Livinglegend
Jstern

Im so nba'd out
06-29-2014, 09:00 PM
I thought everyone just respected him as the best which would make us all stans i guess :confusedshrug:

STATUTORY
06-29-2014, 09:00 PM
Aren't very many Jordan stans, if any

Lebird
Paul
Corporation
Dubeta
Livinglegend
Jstern

how u left out our resident virgin, jameer?

CelticBaller
06-29-2014, 09:02 PM
The worst thing about MJ stans is that everyone pretty much accepts LBJ as the GOAT but they keep holding on.
this

edit: nvm, kobe da goat

HoopsFanNumero1
06-29-2014, 09:05 PM
Pretty much all of them are disgusting human beings.

Nikola_
06-29-2014, 09:05 PM
silk, numbersix, tonymontana etc.

G-train
06-29-2014, 09:06 PM
I mean the most ignoramus of the ignorant

People always love to list of the Lebron and Kobe stans. Who are the worst of the worst Jordan stans?

Most current posters here never saw Jordan play, except for the Wizards.

russwest0
06-29-2014, 09:17 PM
Bruce Blitz

Bless Mathews
06-29-2014, 09:28 PM
Most current posters here never saw Jordan play, except for the Wizards.
Word.

If that. Smh.

Hands of Iron
06-29-2014, 09:29 PM
In around two years of posting here, The biggest Jordan FANS would seem to be:

Guy
OldSchoolBBall
SamuraiSWISH
Da_Realist
Andgar
Calabis
JuJu
TheMan

BruceBlitz is something else.

Pretty much all of them are disgusting human beings.

:oldlol: :(

DaSeba5
06-29-2014, 09:34 PM
In around two years of posting here, The biggest Jordan FANS would seem to be:

Guy
OldSchoolBBall
SamuraiSWISH
Da_Realist
Andgar
Calabis
JuJu
TheMan

BruceBlitz is something else.

:oldlol: :(

This is pretty accurate.

LoneyROY7
06-29-2014, 09:39 PM
John Salle dropping knowledge on these Jordan stans:

"People are forgetting that Michael was just one of the players when they went to the Dream Team. It was Clyde Drexler, it was Magic Johnson... these were good players. But he wasn't the best. I watched Joe Dumars and Dennis Rodman push him left and him shoot 32 times... We weren't worried about him. We knew if we pushed him left and he picked the ball up, he couldn't pass it."

:applause:

Cali Syndicate
06-29-2014, 09:41 PM
The worst ones are still of the same caliber as those of Kobe and Lebron. They're all garbage posters.

andgar923
06-29-2014, 09:42 PM

"People are forgetting that Michael was just one of the players when they went to the Dream Team. It was Clyde Drexler, it was Magic Johnson... these were good players. But he wasn't the best. I watched Joe Dumars and Dennis Rodman push him left and him shoot 32 times... We weren't worried about him. We knew if we pushed him left and he picked the ball up, he couldn't pass it."

:applause:

Yet, Joe, Dennis and damn near everybody he ever played against say the opposite. :confusedshrug:

MJ may not be the undisputed GOAT in everybody's eyes. But he's certainly the overwhelming one (by a huge margin) according to players, experts, officials, coaches, scouts, etc.etc.

MJ wasn't perfect.

But he was the closest thing to a perfect basketball player.

Fork
06-29-2014, 09:52 PM
All stans are bad

Roundball_Rock
06-29-2014, 09:57 PM

[I]"People are forgetting that Michael was just one of the players when they went to the Dream Team. It was Clyde Drexler, it was Magic Johnson... these were good players. But he wasn't the best. :applause:

http://www.reactiongifs.com/r/mjl.gif

That is revisionist history by Salley. MJ clearly was the best player on the team--and acknowledged as such by everyone (other than Magic :lol ). The first player picked for the Dream Team after the 91' season was MJ (Magic was next and Pippen was third). While others have a case over MJ for GOAT, he hands down was the best player of his generation and the Dream Team provided further evidence of that. Chuck Daly said the best players on the Dream Team were MJ, Pippen, and Barkley. He said MJ and Pippen were so good who the other three on the court at any given time were was irrelevant. :bowdown:

Footnote on Clyde: he was not one of the original 10 players chosen.

Guy
OldSchoolBBall
SamuraiSWISH
Da_Realist
Andgar
Calabis
JuJu
TheMan
BruceBlitz

These guys give MJ a bad rap with the non-stop mythology, although concedely several of them actually are good posters said mythologization notwithstanding. The only objective poster in that group is DR.

Hands of Iron
06-29-2014, 10:06 PM
Several of them are Bird fans or at the least, don't bring that bullshit to the table when it comes to him so I jive well with the MJ fanbase for the most part.

Da_Realist
06-29-2014, 10:07 PM

"People are forgetting that Michael was just one of the players when they went to the Dream Team. It was Clyde Drexler, it was Magic Johnson... these were good players. But he wasn't the best.

This is confusing. I mean...everyone knows that when the Dream Team was being formed, MJ was THE prize. Read any book or watch any video on the Dream Team. MJ didn't even want to play. They wanted him so much they kept Isiah off just on the chance MJ would play. Clyde Drexler was the last person picked!

I watched Joe Dumars and Dennis Rodman push him left and him shoot 32 times... We weren't worried about him. We knew if we pushed him left and he picked the ball up, he couldn't pass it."

Detroit was so worried about him, they devised the "Jordan Rules" to stop him. This is what was said about MJ after Game 3 of the 89 ECF (from the Bad Boys documentary).

Dumars: Talked to Isiah later that night and he said he went out by Michigan Avenue on the water out there. He said he sat out there for like 4 or 5 hours.

Isiah: Dumars and I were on the phone for HOURS, talking about 23 in red.

Brendan Malone: It's 2 o'clock in the morning and I get a phone call...and it's Isiah. And he said, I finally figured out what we need to do to stop Jordan.

But Detroit wasn't worried about him. :rolleyes:

LoneyROY7
06-29-2014, 10:10 PM
Here come the stans. :lol

Da_Realist
06-29-2014, 10:15 PM
Guy
OldSchoolBBall
SamuraiSWISH
Da_Realist
Andgar
Calabis
JuJu
TheMan

These guys give MJ a bad rap with the non-stop mythology, although concedely several of them actually are good posters said mythologization notwithstanding. The only objective poster in that group is DR.

These are some good posters! I think there's a ton of MJ fatigue on this board but none of the guys listed are the ones adding to it. They will state their point and defend it vigorously but that's not the same as just saying "6 > 2" or "6/6 > 2/5" or any of that stuff. Gotta respect differing opinions if they take the time to write an intelligent argument.

Kvnzhangyay
06-29-2014, 10:18 PM
All of the worst Jordan stans are those that didnt actually watch Jordan and think he's some kind of God that never lost :lol

People that did watch him recognize Jordan as the GOAT but still recognize greatness when u see it from like Bran kobe shaq duncan etc

jstern
06-29-2014, 10:24 PM

Lebird
Paul
Corporation
Dubeta
Livinglegend
Jstern

How am I a Lebron stan? I wanted the Spurs to win, in the thread of which 3 years were better with Lebron vs Bird I picked Bird.

Just because I defend Lebron vs irrationality doesn't make me a Lebron stan.

andgar923
06-29-2014, 10:26 PM
Several of them are Bird fans or at the least, don't bring that bullshit to the table when it comes to him so I jive well with the MJ fanbase for the most part.

Bird is the only non-big that I'd take over MJ, hands down.

Amazing player and the only player that I'd consider to be a better player than MJ.

Ne 1
06-29-2014, 10:53 PM
Bruce Blitz, andgar, EricForman, StarJordan, gengiskhan. Most insecure and delusional of them.

scandisk_
06-29-2014, 11:00 PM
Bruce Blitz, andgar, EricForman, StarJordan, gengiskhan. Most insecure and delusional of them.

pretty sure genkhis is an undercover jordan hater :roll: :roll: :roll:

stalkerforlife
06-29-2014, 11:43 PM
Jordan "stans" are usually just telling it like it is.

He's the GOAT and that's how it is.

NumberSix
06-30-2014, 12:03 AM
All of the worst Jordan stans are those that didnt actually watch Jordan and think he's some kind of God that never lost :lol

People that did watch him recognize Jordan as the GOAT but still recognize greatness when u see it from like Bran kobe shaq duncan etc
This. You can tell their are people who are just looking at some stats. It's like looking at Durants stats and thinking he's the best scorer of all time. When you actually watch him play, it's obviously not the case.

knicksman
06-30-2014, 12:07 AM
This. You can tell their are people who are just looking at some stats. It's like looking at Durants stats and thinking he's the best scorer of all time. When you actually watch him play, it's obviously not the case.

LOL same with bran. I mean theres a reason why bran stans are officially the dumbest posters on this board after the finals

Milbuck
06-30-2014, 12:38 AM
How is MJ's stats to observable impact connection in any way similar to Durant's? Are you suggesting that Jordan wasn't close to the player his stats suggest he is?

TheMan
06-30-2014, 05:03 AM
The fvck is this garbage? There are no MJ "stans", that shit don't exist. Huge part of being a stan is that they overrate the hell out of the player they're stanning and they love denigrating other legends because they're insecure and to prop up their favorite. MJ fans don't do this, fact. Where are we wrong when we say LeBron and Kobe are just not on MJ's level, that's not hating, anyone who saw these player's prime will tell you this and don't come at me with that nostalgia bullshit.

As an MJ fan, I'm open to KAJ, Wilt or Bill being in the discussion since I didn't watch their prime, I even will entertain Magic and Bird to a lesser degree but MJ is the GOAT player I've seen since I started watching in the mid 80s. Shaq, TDuncan, Kobe and LeBron have been absolute beasts and the best players since MJ but none of them have been better peak for peak (Shaq being the closest), sorry youngsters, it is what it is.

Shout out to other fellow MJ fans not yet mentioned like DonDadda59, Poido123, AngelFace, Dengness9, sportsjames23 etc. Let's keep pushing back against ignorance :applause:

ZaaaaaH
06-30-2014, 05:21 AM
LeBron

LeBird
06-30-2014, 05:40 AM

Too many, if anything.

Lebird
Paul
Corporation
Dubeta
Livinglegend
Jstern

I don't even think Lebron is one of the GOAT candidates, yet I'm his stan. If I'm biased towards any player here it is Bird.

LeBird
06-30-2014, 05:41 AM
guy
OldSchoolBBall
SamuraiSWISH
Da_Realist
Andgar
Calabis
JuJu
TheMan

From what I've read, etc, the bolded I'd put towards stans, even if they have the odd good post here and there.

pauk
06-30-2014, 06:01 AM

Lebird
Paul
Corporation
Dubeta
Livinglegend
Jstern

I guess "Paul" might be a typo? Just in case anyways, I dont know what you consider is a "stan", a stan for me is somebody who aint objective, which is something im striving to always be... i commend him when he does tip-top, i defend him from irrational insanity of lebron hating trolls (very objectively/rationally/factually & hence always expose them, which is fun)... but i also criticize him and everything else when he does deserve to be that... when comparing him to others i am perfectly impartial....... i do love Lebrons game, im a fan, but that doesnt mean my views are partisan, because i love objective basketball point of views even more....

I also consider Jstern & LeBird to be very objective guys aswell....

so, you decide...

chazzy
06-30-2014, 06:03 AM
I guess "Paul" might be a typo? Just in case anyways, I dont know what you consider is a "stan", a stan for me is somebody who aint objective, which is something im striving to always be... i commend him when he does tip-top, i defend him from irrational insanity of lebron hating trolls (very objectively/rationally/factually & hence always expose them, which is fun)... but i also criticize him and everything else when he does deserve to be that... when comparing him to others i am perfectly impartial....... i do love Lebrons game, im a fan, but that doesnt mean my views are partisan, because i love objective basketball point of views even more....

so, you decide...
:lol

BlazerRed
06-30-2014, 06:04 AM
Me

pauk
06-30-2014, 06:07 AM
:lol

Thats all you can do... laugh.... but cant prove anything, digging up 1000 year old post of my clowning days wont help you, because if you look around im a different poster since a long while...

Lets be honest here Chazzy/All you Lebron haters/Kobetards etc. the only reason you behave you do towards me is because i AM just those words you bolded, a very objective poster who is active at that and most importantly because i just so happen to like Lebron, that is bad news for you, (that i also do like Kobes game doesnt matter to any of you).... because it means your completely non-objective irrational Lebron hating / Kobe agenda driven point of views most often will be counterargued.... and the facts/logic usually win im aware....

raprap
06-30-2014, 06:07 AM
That guy who defended jordan's d*ck

Real14
06-30-2014, 06:08 AM
LBgay iz definitely not tha goat and never will be:coleman: :no:

Real14
06-30-2014, 06:09 AM
oh yea... 2/5 by tha way:applause:

Bandito
06-30-2014, 06:44 AM
Cant believe you full retard. You dont go full retard.

Bandito
06-30-2014, 06:48 AM

so, you decide...
Lets talk about 2011 and how you think Wade was the one that choked and not Lebron :lol

NumberSix
06-30-2014, 06:48 AM
Owl a dem

Asukal
06-30-2014, 06:59 AM

:lol :oldlol: :roll:

LMAO!

DonDadda59
06-30-2014, 08:12 AM
Kobe.

J.101
06-30-2014, 09:36 AM

:lol I remember that it was in a thread talking about Madonna/Pippen :roll:

EDIT: Found it!

All that means is Pippen was HUGE. Not necessarily MJ isn't packing. She was content with Pippen. LMAO @ these clowns straight reaching.

:lol :lol :facepalm

Purch
06-30-2014, 10:05 AM
Kobe