PDA

View Full Version : Heat cowardice reaches new level...

stalkerforlife
06-30-2014, 09:47 PM
Adrian Wojnarowski ✔ @WojYahooNBA

"As free agency starts, James/Bosh/Wade plan to give Pat Riley a window to enact his plan on upgrading supporting cast, sources tell Yahoo."

:biggums:

They are basically giving Riley an ultimatum? As if he hasn't already put together a team that has made four straight finals? They're basically saying, "We know we can't guarantee a championship anymore with this roster. We want a guaranteed title." What kind of team gives up after losing in the FINALS?

Damn man, if I am Riley, I tell them to KICK ROCKS.

VengefulAngel
06-30-2014, 09:49 PM

"As free agency starts, James/Bosh/Wade plan to give Pat Riley a window to enact his plan on upgrading supporting cast, sources tell Yahoo."

They are basically giving Riley an ultimatum? As if he hasn't already put together a team that has made four straight finals? They're basically saying, "We know we can't guarantee a championship anymore with this roster. We want a guaranteed title." What kind of team gives up after losing in the FINALS?

You misinterpreted what the tweet meant...

RoundMoundOfReb
06-30-2014, 09:49 PM
Kobe after winning 3 rings as a Laker:

"Trade me or get me better players."

lakerspng
06-30-2014, 09:51 PM
So they're giving him a right of first refusal? A first option? And then what they all take off and look at other options if he doesn't get it done fast enough?

lakerspng
06-30-2014, 09:51 PM

Situation is a little different maybe?

D-Rose
06-30-2014, 09:53 PM

Please for heavens sake read things carefully.

Your location is Gainesville, are you a college student at UF? C'MON SON.

stalkerforlife
06-30-2014, 09:53 PM
So they're giving him a right of first refusal? A first option? And then what they all take off and look at other options if he doesn't get it done fast enough?

Yep.

COnDEMnED
06-30-2014, 09:54 PM

He didn't have Wade or Bosh, he had Smush ****ing parker and Luke Walton.

You're better than this.

Ne 1
06-30-2014, 09:55 PM

Yeah, to bummy Chicago to play with Ben Gordon. :lol

stalkerforlife
06-30-2014, 09:56 PM
He didn't have Wade or Bosh, he had Smush ****ing parker and Luke Walton.

You're better than this.

lol...

I think he had Kwame, too!

SamuraiSWISH
06-30-2014, 09:59 PM
Yeah, to bummy Chicago to play with Ben Gordon. :lol
Still wanting to play pretend Jordan. Can't blame him.

russwest0
06-30-2014, 09:59 PM
Lol how is he supposed to sign good free agents if those free agents don't know whether the big 3 will be there or not?

These cowards obviously aren't that smart

stalkerforlife
06-30-2014, 10:01 PM
Lol how is he supposed to sign good free agents if those free agents don't know whether the big 3 will be there or not?

Exactly.

D-Rose
06-30-2014, 10:04 PM

I can't believe you and OP are even taking this shit seriously.

Bosh opted out and left the USA on vacation. Wade opted out of $42 million. LBJ isn't scheduling meetings with anyone else. no one is going anywhere.

Clyde
06-30-2014, 10:09 PM
Please for heavens sake read things carefully.

Your location is Gainesville, are you a college student at UF? C'MON SON.

Lol. Come on now

BlazerRed
06-30-2014, 10:11 PM
:facepalm

DirkLegend41
06-30-2014, 10:12 PM

Paul Pierce as a Celtic in '07: "Trade me or get me better players."

BlazerRed
06-30-2014, 10:13 PM
Paul Pierce as a Celtic in '07: "Trade me or get me better players."
Again, Pierce never had a team capable of winning finals before that :facepalm

These idiots are so entitled. They've just gone to 4 finals in a row, they think they're it's their god-given right to be in the finals every year or it's someone elses fault. Get a grip.

Derka
06-30-2014, 10:24 PM
Some of you are incredibly stupid and completely miss the point of what these three guys just did.

They just gave Pat Riley a huuuuuuuuge chunk of cap space to find players with...all while he holds their Bird rights. He can go as far over the cap as he wants to sign Lebron, Wade and Bosh back once he's done building his team. Sure, the Heat will have to pay the luxury tax...think their owner will mind if he's got Super Team USA running the East off the court?

stalkerforlife
06-30-2014, 10:26 PM
Some of you are incredibly stupid and completely miss the point of what these three guys just did.

They just gave Pat Riley a huuuuuuuuge chunk of cap space to find players with...all while he holds their Bird rights. He can go as far over the cap as he wants to sign Lebron, Wade and Bosh back once he's done building his team. Sure, the Heat will have to pay the luxury tax...think their owner will mind if he's got Super Team USA running the East off the court?

Wait...

Are you saying they're not cowards? Your statement makes them look really cowardly.

D-Rose
06-30-2014, 10:36 PM
Wait...

Are you saying they're not cowards? Your statement makes them look really cowardly.
I don't see how that's cowardly at all. You can try and fit this to your narrative, but you're no Dickens.

MJ(Mean John)
06-30-2014, 10:44 PM

Doesn't work like that.

You ethier keep thier Bird rights and they have cap holds that go against your cap space, or you lose the bird rights and have cap space and thus you cannot go over the cap as much as you want

imnew09
06-30-2014, 10:51 PM
lol...

I think he had Kwame, too!
We had chris mihm bro

Derka
06-30-2014, 10:53 PM
Doesn't work like that.

You ethier keep thier Bird rights and they have cap holds that go against your cap space, or you lose the bird rights and have cap space and thus you cannot go over the cap as much as you want

Yeah, my bad on that one. I'm still not convinced there isn't some plan with those three and Riley already in place to figure it all out, though.

STATUTORY
06-30-2014, 11:07 PM

+:facepalm ni99a doesn't understand cap space or bird rights educating the public

kentatm
06-30-2014, 11:09 PM
da bess say pay me my money! :lol

unbreakable
06-30-2014, 11:10 PM

:facepalm

You used to be a good poster on ISH.. sad how far you've fallen. rent free.

bluechox2
06-30-2014, 11:19 PM
this after lebron looks at the free agent crop and be like, damn im the only one worth getting