PDA

View Full Version : Wade/Bosh/Lebron have no accountablility....

9erempiree
06-30-2014, 10:15 PM
So they are considered the best players in the league and they made it to the Finals and blew it. Now they are holding Riley hostage for not getting them a team?

:biggums:

stalkerforlife
06-30-2014, 10:17 PM
Adrian Wojnarowski ✔ @WojYahooNBA

As free agency starts, James/Bosh/Wade plan to give Pat Riley a window to enact his plan on upgrading supporting cast, sources tell Yahoo.

Heatles201
06-30-2014, 10:20 PM
So they are considered the best players in the league and they made it to the Finals and blew it. Now they are holding Riley hostage for not getting them a team?

:biggums:

Derka
06-30-2014, 10:21 PM
I don't think some of you get what they're doing here.

They opted out of their contracts so Riley can use a now massive pool of $55ish million to add new pieces. After the window to add new pieces has closed, they can all re-sign for the most money with Miami because Pat holds their Bird rights.

God, you people are f*cking stupid.

JohnFreeman
06-30-2014, 10:22 PM

They opted out of their contracts so Riley can use a now massive pool of $55ish million to add new pieces. After the window to add new pieces has closed, they can all re-sign for the most money with Miami because Pat holds their Bird rights.

:applause:

stalkerforlife
06-30-2014, 10:23 PM

Damage control post.

moe94
06-30-2014, 10:24 PM
Damage control post.

Are you retarded?

Droid101
06-30-2014, 10:25 PM

No, they can't. Their cap holds are still in place. If they renounce bird rights, then yes you'd be correct. But if they did that, any team could sign them for the same amounts that the Heat could. A dangerous thing to renounce.

Derka
06-30-2014, 10:25 PM
Damage control post.

Celtics fan, you halfwit.

Derka
06-30-2014, 10:26 PM
No, they can't. Their cap holds are still in place. If they renounce bird rights, then yes you'd be correct. But if they did that, any team could sign them for the same amounts that the Heat could. A dangerous thing to renounce.

Not something they would attempt...unless, oooooh, I dunno...this was all worked out well in advance?

zoom17
06-30-2014, 10:26 PM
http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=343988

stalkerforlife
06-30-2014, 10:27 PM
Celtics fan, you halfwit.

Are you saying the Heat are cowardly?

dubeta
06-30-2014, 10:27 PM
They only have 1 player in the top 20 in the league..

9erempiree
06-30-2014, 10:28 PM

Lets put this into perspective. This is equivalent to if Shaq and Kobe opted out and demanded the Lakers to get them better players, when they were to sole reason why they won the championship.

I would understand if the Miami trio missed the playoffs or got bounced out of the playoffs but this is a Finals team with 3 all stars.

What is up with all 3 opting out when the only person that should be opting out and demanding better teammates would be Bosh. Wade and Lebron belong with the other role players on the team considering how they blew the Finals.

Derka
06-30-2014, 10:28 PM
Are you saying the Heat are cowardly?

I'm saying Pat Riley is brilliant because if he worked this stuff out with these three four years ago and this was the plan all along, its genius. I don't like it, but game recognize game.

That said, you're just a hopeless troll so carry on.

stalkerforlife
06-30-2014, 10:29 PM
I'm saying Pat Riley is brilliant because if he worked this stuff out with these three four years ago and this was the plan all along, its genius. I don't like it, but game recognize game.

That said, you're just a hopeless troll so carry on.

Okay so, you're an undercover Heat stan masquerading as a Boston fan.

Understood.

DaSeba5
06-30-2014, 10:30 PM

Seriously this. :facepalm

GimmeThat
I suspect Oprah Winfrey and Joakim Noah are secretly friends

:applause: :applause: :applause:

zoom17

:applause:

Derka
06-30-2014, 10:31 PM

Understood.

:roll: :roll: :roll:

Hey Heat fans...apparently I'm one of you now. Where da Latin bitchz at?

DaSeba5
06-30-2014, 10:31 PM

Understood.

:facepalm :facepalm :facepalm

SouBeachTalents
06-30-2014, 10:32 PM
They only have 1 player in the top 20 in the league..

Three superstars doe

9erempiree
06-30-2014, 10:34 PM
Think about it for one second....cut and dry.

3 all stars joining forces to win cheap rings. When suddenly they lose in the Finals, they decide to opt out, in hopes for better teammates?

Who else do they want? An all star PG and C?

This is anti-basketball.

Derka
06-30-2014, 10:37 PM

3 all stars joining forces to win cheap rings. When suddenly they lose in the Finals, they decide to opt out, in hopes for better teammates?

This is anti-basketball.

Bolded: It bears mentioning that they lost as many Finals series as they won. As much as I mocked them early on for taking each other out as competition, clearly the ones they did win weren't all that cheap no matter how bad the East really is.

Underlined: Every single team in the Association wants this. Every single one of them.

Connor B
06-30-2014, 10:39 PM

Butthurt level is way too high

Derka
06-30-2014, 10:40 PM

lol, wtf? This isn't even my team. :lol A little objectivity never hurts, but I'll be f*cked if I'm gonna get that from this place all that often.

DaSeba5
06-30-2014, 10:40 PM

How dare he be objective and not a dumb troll.

Legends66NBA7
06-30-2014, 10:43 PM
Derka's one logical post gets ridiculed and come backs of "damage control", "butthurt", and "under cover Heat stan".

Fantastic counter arguments, guys.

bagelred
06-30-2014, 10:48 PM
Adrian Wojnarowski ✔ @WojYahooNBA

As free agency starts, James/Bosh/Wade plan to give Pat Riley a window to enact his plan on upgrading supporting cast, sources tell Yahoo.

How awesome would it be if Riley told 3 of them to go f-ck themselves.

"Uh...yeah...I got the best years possible out of you three. I'll see ya...."

Derka
06-30-2014, 10:49 PM
Derka's one logical post gets ridiculed and come backs of "damage control", "butthurt", and "under cover Heat stan".

Fantastic counter arguments, guys.

It doesn't matter. Let em rant.

STATUTORY
06-30-2014, 11:04 PM

This is anti-basketball.
betas gonna do what betas do

they probably share women too in some weird polyandrous relationship. that's the defining quientessential beta life

see Totem and Taboos by Freud

9erempiree
07-01-2014, 05:02 AM
betas gonna do what betas do

they probably share women too in some weird polyandrous relationship. that's the defining quientessential beta life

see Totem and Taboos by Freud

As one of the very few intellectuals on this site. I have to agree with you and you are another intellectual.

It is odd that the these divas are holding their teams hostage.

Imagine if the Lakers lost, Magic/Worthy/Kareem goes and hold the Lakers hostage. Not saying Miami's trio is anywhere like those guys but you get the point.

Just an overall weak ass era with these entitled players. No surprise that these so-called fans feel like they are entitled to root for a championship team.

I hate these anti-basketball crowd.