PDA

View Full Version : If Melo signs max extension with Knicks

Aidz
07-01-2014, 01:17 PM
How soon can he be traded?
And does he keep full salary if he demands a trade?

I can see this guy walking out with bags of money after 1 year.

Real14
07-01-2014, 01:19 PM
if he signz max extension then that means he's stayin bruh.

Aidz
07-01-2014, 01:40 PM
if he signz max extension then that means he's stayin bruh.

but he might change his mind if knicks suck

Real14
07-01-2014, 02:18 PM
but he might change his mind if knicks suck
knicks wont suck man:no:

CHi1PriDe
07-01-2014, 02:23 PM
knicks wont suck man:no:

They're goin to be worse than last year and u know this damn well :no:

hawkfan
07-01-2014, 02:25 PM
Calderon is a huge upgrade over Felton.
And they have added some much needed youth and athleticism in the front court.

Lord Bean
07-01-2014, 02:26 PM
This is pointless moot because Anthony is leaving New Y.

MellowYellow
07-01-2014, 02:26 PM
They're goin to be worse than last year and u know this damn well :no:

Last year could not have possibly gone more wrong, guys fallin apart regressing and slow recoveries from injury. Plus Mike Woodson had not a clue. The knicks are a much better team with some young blood, no offseason injuries to speak of and JC instead of that scrub Felton.

CHi1PriDe
07-01-2014, 02:34 PM
Last year could not have possibly gone more wrong, guys fallin apart regressing and slow recoveries from injury. Plus Mike Woodson had not a clue. The knicks are a much better team with some young blood, no offseason injuries to speak of and JC instead of that scrub Felton.

Last year, they had almost had the same squad as the year before that made it to the 2nd round. They lost their defensive anchor in Tyson chandler and got replaced with dalembert who plays half ass, even for Carlisle. At least felton tried on defense at times while JC struggles just to stay in front of his man. New system and new coach :rolleyes:

ihatetimthomas
07-01-2014, 02:37 PM
Last year, they had almost had the same squad as the year before that made it to the 2nd round. They lost their defensive anchor in Tyson chandler and got replaced with dalembert who plays half ass, even for Carlisle. At least felton tried on defense at times while JC struggles just to stay in front of his man. New system and new coach :rolleyes:

Yeah well Calderon shoots better, is a better playmaker, and a real team player. He is a pretty big upgrade over Felton. lol at trying to make a point that Felton is as good.

red1
07-01-2014, 02:41 PM
then he is guaranteed to retire ringless

Le Shaqtus
07-01-2014, 02:43 PM
He would be dumb to, this Knicks squad is going nowhere.

CHi1PriDe
07-01-2014, 03:02 PM
Yeah well Calderon shoots better, is a better playmaker, and a real team player. He is a pretty big upgrade over Felton. lol at trying to make a point that Felton is as good.

No shit, he's better :facepalm the triangle offense dont really bode too well for point guards, THjr and jrswish will be chucking up shots. The downgrade from chandler to dalembert is more, chandler was the emotional catalyst for the Knicks who actually played with heart at times.

MellowYellow
07-01-2014, 03:15 PM
No shit, he's better :facepalm the triangle offense dont really bode too well for point guards, THjr and jrswish will be chucking up shots. The downgrade from chandler to dalembert is more, chandler was the emotional catalyst for the Knicks who actually played with heart at times.

Chandler is a crybaby that QUIT on his team, I am glad he is gone.

christian1923
07-01-2014, 03:18 PM
Dude chandler was awful last year. He wasn't the catalyst for shit. And he cost us the Indy series. He was injured often and was alway complaining. Could only score on dunks and his defense wasn't great. Good riddance his soft ass is gone

Dengness9
07-01-2014, 03:22 PM
I think Melo stays in NYC.

But my god will he regret it.

When he wastes 2014-15 on another non contending season, he then has to hope the Knicks 2015 summer catapults the Knicks into contending.

smoovegittar
07-01-2014, 04:54 PM
I think Melo stays in NYC.

But my god will he regret it.

When he wastes 2014-15 on another non contending season, he then has to hope the Knicks 2015 summer catapults the Knicks into contending.
That's the whole plan. And implementing the new system with a nice young squad isn't my idea of wasting a year. Seems the only regretting will be the dozen Bulls fans who are bending knee to Melo right now.

Anyone who knows anything about basketball knows the Knicks are MUCH improved over last year's squad. Stop playing bitch. :facepalm

I guess you can go back to the "Melo sucks" posts when all is said and done.

Heavincent
07-01-2014, 05:01 PM
That's the whole plan. And implementing the new system with a nice young squad isn't my idea of wasting a year. Seems the only regretting will be the dozen Bulls fans who are bending knee to Melo right now.

Anyone who knows anything about basketball knows the Knicks are MUCH improved over last year's squad. Stop playing bitch. :facepalm

lol, you honestly believe the Knicks will be a contender next year?

CHi1PriDe
07-01-2014, 05:20 PM

How the fck have they improved? By hiring a new rookie coach? Losing your defensive anchor for dalembert who plays with no heart? You really think a front court of barg, stat, and melo is goin to hold up against the bulls? No defense/rebounding. Pjax was the only successful coach to run the triangle and a big part of that was of his roster, knicks are horrible.

Melo will be a forever loser if joins the Knicks, just like the franchise itself :facepalm :facepalm

smoovegittar
07-01-2014, 05:24 PM
lol, you honestly believe the Knicks will be a contender next year?

Perhaps you could point out where I typed the word "contender", and display your powers of observation.

If you don't think NY is much improved over last year's team, you're even dumber than I believed.

I certainly look forward to next season, when my team will be rising up and gasbags like yourself will sit there with a bag of Doritos and tell us how much they suck, anyways. Get a life. :facepalm

smoovegittar
07-01-2014, 05:30 PM
How the fck have they improved? By hiring a new rookie coach? Losing your defensive anchor for dalembert who plays with no heart? You really think a front court of barg, stat, and melo is goin to hold up against the bulls? No defense/rebounding. Pjax was the only successful coach to run the triangle and a big part of that was of his roster, knicks are horrible.

Melo will be a forever loser if joins the Knicks, just like the franchise itself :facepalm :facepalm

I do believe your team would be embarrassed by the stupidity you display as a fan of the game (which I doubt, BTW). You obviously haven't watched any Knick games from last year; maybe I should excuse your brainless-ness. Chandler a defensive anchor? :oldlol: Why should NY fear the Bulls - they got the shit kicked out of them by the Wizards. That was embarrassing for ANY fan to witness.
Are you gonna cry like a little bitch when Melo spurns your cheap-ass team? I mean, you only have 1 decent player (Noah) and a busted egotistical PG.
Perhaps you're still salty over losing Deng. That was the Bull's best period; it's on to a steady decline now. 9 months from now you'll be denouncing your coach as you get bounced in the first round again. You can book that shit, son.

Hey Yo
07-01-2014, 05:31 PM
He would be dumb to, this Knicks squad is going nowhere.
Knicks would be dumb to give the 5yr max. He's already starting to break down. Don't see him staying healthy till he's 35yrs old.

Use that money and let Phil rebuild.

CHi1PriDe
07-01-2014, 05:49 PM
I do believe your team would be embarrassed by the stupidity you display as a fan of the game (which I doubt, BTW). You obviously haven't watched any Knick games from last year; maybe I should excuse your brainless-ness. Chandler a defensive anchor? :oldlol: Why should NY fear the Bulls - they got the shit kicked out of them by the Wizards. That was embarrassing for ANY fan to witness.
Are you gonna cry like a little bitch when Melo spurns your cheap-ass team? I mean, you only have 1 decent player (Noah) and a busted egotistical PG.
Perhaps you're still salty over losing Deng. That was the Bull's best period; it's on to a steady decline now. 9 months from now you'll be denouncing your coach as you get bounced in the first round again. You can book that shit, son.

Wow, are you really talking shit about sucking? Knicks didn't even make the playoffs in the sorry ass eastern conference? 37-45 is pathetic, esp for an eastern team. Knicks garbage franchise made it out the 1st round in god knows how long?! And Deng was too inconsistent and we actually did better since we traded Deng. Can't wait to see rose bust JC ass. So who's goin to bang with Noah/Taj in the post, barg and stat?! Hahaha get your weak ass shit outta here. Bulls actually have a future and a decent core unlike your D league team, delusional knicks fans :facepalm

Everytime the Knicks were on national TV, they sucked ass and you know it :oldlol:

smoovegittar
07-01-2014, 06:27 PM
Wow, are you really talking shit about sucking? Knicks didn't even make the playoffs in the sorry ass eastern conference? 37-45 is pathetic, esp for an eastern team. Knicks garbage franchise made it out the 1st round in god knows how long?! And Deng was too inconsistent and we actually did better since we traded Deng. Can't wait to see rose bust JC ass. So who's goin to bang with Noah/Taj in the post, barg and stat?! Hahaha get your weak ass shit outta here. Bulls actually have a future and a decent core unlike your D league team, delusional knicks fans :facepalm

Everytime the Knicks were on national TV, they sucked ass and you know it :oldlol:

You did better since you traded Deng? Rose bust ass? His ass is busted. Bang with Noah and Taj? :roll: :roll: Just keep drinking that Kool Aid, junior.

as an addendum: I actually respect the Bulls organization, cheapness aside. But your lame attempt to troll the Knicks while hanging on to Melo's knob is as pathetic as it gets. See you in the next Melo update, homey.

Rameek
07-01-2014, 06:29 PM

We made it out the first round the year before. Can your butt hurt because you know Melo isnt going to Chicago?

Chandler I agree was a leader but he played on avg 60 games a year for the past 3 years and was abysmal when it counted. Opposing Centers embarrassed him ritually.

The Knicks improved by simply getting rid of Felton and adding Caldy.

smoovegittar
07-01-2014, 06:39 PM
We made it out the first round the year before. Can your butt hurt because you know Melo isnt going to Chicago?

Chandler I agree was a leader but he played on avg 60 games a year for the past 3 years and was abysmal when it counted. Opposing Centers embarrassed him ritually.

Yeah man, they gonna hate and hate. We'll see just how sucky NYC is looking after 6 weeks in. Some dumb posters are gonna disapear quick.

CHi1PriDe
07-01-2014, 07:14 PM

Ya I meant before last year, when was he last time?! Yall haven't won shit in +40 years and now you think adding JC and over paying a rookie coach, y'all will be contenders?! Doubt yall even make playoffs, stay garbage my friend :cheers:

Legends66NBA7
07-01-2014, 07:17 PM
Anyone who knows anything about basketball knows the Knicks are MUCH improved over last year's squad.

Only if Melo does come back.

Who's going to be the Knicks starting center ? There's a still a huge concern about the roster being injury prone from Amare, Bargs, and Shumpert.

smoovegittar
07-01-2014, 07:18 PM
Ya I meant before last year, when was he last time?! Yall haven't won shit in +40 years and now you think adding JC and over paying a rookie coach, y'all will be contenders?! Doubt yall even make playoffs, stay garbage my friend :cheers:

Let's see you man up on your bullshit if Knicks make noise this year. I doubt it.

smoovegittar
07-01-2014, 07:27 PM
Only if Melo does come back.

Who's going to be the Knicks starting center ? There's a still a huge concern about the roster being injury prone from Amare, Bargs, and Shumpert.

You think NY done making moves? I'm not concerned about injuries; as far as Bargs and Amare go, we're just waiting to clear cap. Seems as only the non-Knick fans are concerned. The 5 spot would probably be platooned by Odom, Tyler and Dalembert if we started playing tomorrow.

We have YOUTH - that's what excites me. Kept the young guns and now we will have a system. It's a 2 year plan, with upside. I don't see any Knick fans talking playoffs or contenders; that's the other clowns in here adding lib. What I'm saying is we are much improved. That's enough to make me content for now.

Pile it on. I'm more than happy to bump in November.