PDA

View Full Version : LMAO @ this insecure Lebron tweet...

stalkerforlife
07-01-2014, 11:18 PM
LeBron James ✔ @KingJames

"Heard Messi made the game winning pass! That's my type of play/er. Win, loss, draw u make the right play to help your team be successful"

:roll:

He knows the basketball enthusiasts of the world see through his cowardly deferring. He can try to control the damage all he wants, but people with a high basketball IQ know exactly what he's doing by picking his spots to pad his stats and protect percentages.

STATUTORY
07-01-2014, 11:20 PM
:roll: @ this fakkit really trying to compare himself to Messi

SamuraiSWISH
07-01-2014, 11:20 PM
The right play isn't the same as being consistently passive, or scared of the moment doe.

navy
07-01-2014, 11:21 PM
You follow Lebron on twitter?

stalkerforlife
The right play isn't the same as being consistently passive, or scared of the moment doe.

:applause:

no pun intended
So it's okay to lose because you deferred to Bosh in the corner, because all that matters is that he made the right play.

Fudge
:roll: :roll:

stalkerforlife
07-01-2014, 11:22 PM
You follow Lebron on twitter?

Absolutely not. I saw the article on bleacher report.

I don't even have a twitter.

dubeta
07-01-2014, 11:22 PM
6-24 tho

Akrazotile
07-01-2014, 11:26 PM
Criticizing Lebron for being too passive throughout a particular game is fair.

But people will criticize him even if he dominates a particular game and then makes the CORRECT play at the end by finding an open teammate.

Of course, basketball 'fans' as a group are the same people who vote guys into the all-star game that haven't played a game all season. So it's not like their criticism means anything anyway. Lebron needs to make a more concerted effort to remember that. He worries too much about what everyone thinks of him.

#BeYourselfBran

KBaller33
07-01-2014, 11:29 PM
This guy can't even send one tweet without people going crazy. However I have always felt like LeBron cared too much about what other people think. He doesn't need to defend himself. Just play his game.

Lord Bean
This is another perfect example of why Lebron will never be the competitor Michael Jordan or Kobe Bryant are. He is too worried about what other people think of him, he needs people to accept him and will curl up into ball if people do not (for example 2011 finals). He is not the dominant leader to take all the pressure off teammates in the clutch, which is what great players must do. Instead there is always a nervousness, an uneasiness with Lebron teams because all the role players must be ready to take the big shot in big moment in the very strong chance that Lebron is too afraid. This is why Lebron does not make his teammates better, he just forces them to do things he does not want to do.

He is now trying to push the media to drive this agenda, that it is okay for superstars to shy away in big moments under the mask of "unselfishness". This is unacceptable and we must not be fooled by this antics. Let us all praise Michael Jordan, Kobe Bryant, Russell Westbrook, Kevin Durant, Larry Bird and the greats before who know it is their responsibility as leader and best player to take big shots and shoulder the burden. Because if we let this slide, we are slowing down the progress of the whole sport just like Lebron. Let us save basketball from this ruination.

SamuraiSWISH
- Kobe gets over confident, shoots the dumb shots.
- LeBron gets shook, no confidence, passes ball like hot potato.

MJ is the perfect medium.
- Passes when that's the right play: Kerr, Wennington, Grant
- Shoots it when his team needs to be lifted on his shoulders, converts high percentage of said clutch shots.

inclinerator
07-01-2014, 11:30 PM
:roll: @ this fakkit really trying to compare himself to Messi
messi isnt even a top 10 soccer player of all time

Rubio2Gasol
07-01-2014, 11:31 PM
I never heard of this game winning pass thing before. The pass didn't win the game. The shot won the game.

Also, win lose or draw? :roll:

He has his shit mixed up. There's only one successful outcome there.

Inferno
Messi da gawd doe gonna avenge the USA

stalkerforlife
This is another perfect example of why Lebron will never be the competitor Michael Jordan or Kobe Bryant are. He is too worried about what other people think of him, he needs people to accept him and will curl up into ball if people do not (for example 2011 finals). He is not the dominant leader to take all the pressure off teammates in the clutch, which is what great players must do. Instead there is always a nervousness, an uneasiness with Lebron teams because all the role players must be ready to take the big shot in big moment in the very strong chance that Lebron is too afraid. This is why Lebron does not make his teammates better, he just forces them to do things he does not want to do.

He is now trying to push the media to drive this agenda, that it is okay for superstars to shy away in big moments under the mask of "unselfishness". This is unacceptable and we must not be fooled by this antics. Let us all praise Michael Jordan, Kobe Bryant, Russell Westbrook, Kevin Durant, Larry Bird and the greats before who know it is their responsibility as leader and best player to take big shots and shoulder the burden. Because if we let this slide, we are slowing down the progress of the whole sport just like Lebron. Let us save basketball from this ruination.

:lebronamazed:

KDthunderup
07-01-2014, 11:32 PM
Such a beta behavior. Always trying to reassure everyone about his play and always worried what others think.

kennethgriffin
07-01-2014, 11:32 PM
soccer is a total team sport. nobody can take it the full length of the field and create their own high percentage shot.

however.. lebron should be able to much the same way jordan and kobe could

basketball can come down to 1 player if all you need is 1 shot......if theyre good enough

KDthunderup
07-01-2014, 11:33 PM

:applause: :applause: Perfectly sums up Bran

kennethgriffin
07-01-2014, 11:34 PM
6-24 tho

he held pierce/allen to 8 for 29 and grabbed 15 rebounds/ one of the clinching shots

kennethgriffin
07-01-2014, 11:35 PM
Such a beta behavior. Always trying to reassure everyone about his play and always worried what others think.
reminds be of his "earned not given" shirt

Trollsmasher
07-01-2014, 11:37 PM
http://38.media.tumblr.com/206a41e5d07835978adaa2dd77fd59a5/tumblr_mpzgbm8ur21ra7mxqo1_500.gif

Beastmode88
07-01-2014, 11:37 PM
6-24 tho

the insecurities sometimes is unfathomable. why would you bring kobe in the thread?

russwest0
07-01-2014, 11:42 PM
soccer is a total team sport. nobody can take it the full length of the field and create their own high percentage shot.

however.. lebron should be able to much the same way jordan and kobe could

basketball can come down to 1 player if all you need is 1 shot......if theyre good enough

This. The two situations aren't even comparable but LeBron is trying to use it to justify his passive behavior in the clutch :oldlol:

Cocaine80s
07-01-2014, 11:49 PM
- Kobe gets over confident, shoots the dumb shots.
- LeBron gets shook, no confidence, passes ball like hot potato.

MJ is the perfect medium.
- Passes when that's the right play: Kerr, Wennington, Grant
- Shoots it when his team needs to be lifted on his shoulders, converts high percentage of said clutch shots.
I bet MJ is smaller than them tho :lol

SamuraiSWISH
07-01-2014, 11:52 PM
I bet MJ is smaller than them tho :lol
You ain't Madonna, RG. Troll harder. You and your 1500+ ISH usernames.

Cocaine80s
07-01-2014, 11:54 PM
You ain't Madonna, RG. Troll harder. You and your 1500+ ISH usernames.

Lol at u thinking I'm rg

SamuraiSWISH
07-01-2014, 11:58 PM
Lol at u thinking I'm rg
Registration Date: Feb. 2014

The veiled comment in reference by me in regards to MJ's package v.s. Pippen's package lol ... that was made WELL before then.

Oh let me guess, you were an avid reader of the boards for months, years prior to signing up?

:oldlol:

Cocaine80s
07-02-2014, 12:30 AM
Registration Date: Feb. 2014

The veiled comment in reference by me in regards to MJ's package v.s. Pippen's package lol ... that was made WELL before then.

Oh let me guess, you were an avid reader of the boards for months, years prior to signing up?

:oldlol:
Right because I didn't see any other posters bring it up :hammerhead:

Straight_Ballin
07-02-2014, 12:34 AM

Lebron has the perfect mindset for this era tho. Just look at people today who are so insecure that they need to tweet about things to get recognition because they lack self esteem. 10 years ago if you went on a run, or worked out, you did it and didn't tell anyone. It was nothing special. These days, someone goes for a run or does something simple and they have to post on Facebook and Twitter and talk about it. And what's worse are the people who actually give a ****. "Just got done working out". "I feel so refreshed."

Wtf? This is now commonplace.

Weak minded people living in a weak era.

Nothing more. Nothing less.