PDA

View Full Version : Why do morons think melo to the bulls will be a great

rlsmooth775
07-01-2014, 11:37 PM
No one other than Carmelo can score. Carmelo isn't even that lethal he can be held to pathetic shooting percentages. His team might even have worse production with him playing his iso ball.

nathanjizzle
07-02-2014, 09:31 AM
because his name is "melo" and according to ISH hypothetical logic, if you put multiple well known nba players name together it creates a contender because it sounds good. Like "howard, nash and kobe"

NumberSix
07-02-2014, 09:34 AM
Because they heard someone else say it.

3peated
07-02-2014, 09:36 AM
if the bulls could shoot 3s melo would be a good fit...

-Lebron23-
07-02-2014, 09:38 AM
You seem upset though, why is that?

Real Men Wear Green
07-02-2014, 09:41 AM
Chi is a great defensive team that needs a go-to scorer. Melo is a go-to scorer. Thinking he would be a major help is not "stupid," it's about as simple as basketball logic gets.

There is a possibility he doesn't help. If he refuses to defend or pass he could negate the offensive improvement he brings. But if he is serious about winning a championship (and he would have to be to leave behind the extra money NY can pay him) he will do everything Thibodeau asks of him.

chocolatethunder
07-02-2014, 09:41 AM
I would assume that it's because the Bulls made it to the second round of the playoffs without Rose. Noah is a good defender and Thibs is an excellent coach. If Rose were to comeback at 75% of what he was he would be an upgrade of what they had this year. If they add Carmelo and a shooter that would greatly improve them. They added McDermott which should help a little. I hate Melo and I think it would be a good fit. Melo's best fits to me are Chicago and Dallas with Chicago being the best fit. Again, I don't like him or the Bulls but it makes sense because it fills a tremendous need for Chicago. They need scoring which he brings. They have defense which he lacks. If Rose returns this team is an ECF team. If Rose returns and Melo comes they have a good chance of winning the ECF. The east is very weak.

Jasper
07-02-2014, 09:53 AM
No one other than Carmelo can score. Carmelo isn't even that lethal he can be held to pathetic shooting percentages. His team might even have worse production with him playing his iso ball.
you didn't discuss his defense

you fail

FAIL

La Frescobaldi
07-02-2014, 11:43 AM
you didn't discuss his defense

you fail

FAIL

lolol

the other thing tho - Noah would wreck him in the locker room.

Actually it'd be good for all Bulls to smashmouth a marshmallow before they go on the court. Pre-game warmup exercises.

Calabis
07-02-2014, 12:03 PM
He is a scorer...something the Bulls seriously lack. He wouldn't have to sacrifice his offense one bit in Chicago. Also if Rose comes back and can play at a good enough level his style of getting into the lane will create havoc and a pick ur poison type of scenario. Include they first round pick who cant create his own shot but can spot up and shoot and tou have something developing. Bulls have made playoffs without a legit scoring threat....Menlo is that its not hard.

gasolina
07-02-2014, 12:08 PM
How about Houston when they've got another black hole/defensive liability in harden

How about the Mavs when they have no perimeter D

How about the Knicks when they have....... well they don't have anything actually