PDA

View Full Version : Melo Tour part Two: Taking Lin's number

Dagouch
07-02-2014, 12:59 PM
http://probasketballtalk.nbcsports.com/2014/07/02/toyota-center-marquee-in-houston-shows-melo-wearing-rockets-no-7-which-currently-belongs-to-jeremy-lin/

Sarcastic
07-02-2014, 01:24 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Brjbq3ICYAAdKA7.jpg

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Bri4zWPCMAAWfQY.jpg

D-FENS
07-02-2014, 01:29 PM
http://probasketballtalk.nbcsports.com/2014/07/02/toyota-center-marquee-in-houston-shows-melo-wearing-rockets-no-7-which-currently-belongs-to-jeremy-lin/

Lin back to NYK, to play the role of MJ in the triangle!

UK2K
07-02-2014, 01:42 PM
Lol...

Ouch

STATUTORY
07-02-2014, 01:51 PM
:roll: lin might be even more beta than bran, dude gots degraded by his own org on daily basis

serves that ni99a right for leaving nyc

07-02-2014, 01:53 PM
First Lin gets pushed out of NYC by memo then Melo wants to join in this new sand pit and wants to kick same guy out.

That serves Lin right for trying to steal a the spotlight of a blackman's sport.

HurricaneKid
07-02-2014, 01:54 PM
Well the only way they can sign him is to dump the Lin contract so it makes perfect sense.

jzek
07-02-2014, 01:55 PM
:roll: lin might be even more beta than bran, dude gots degraded by his own org on daily basis

serves that ni99a right for leaving nyc

This ^

He's worse than Chalmers on teh Heat! Are there any alpha Asians? :confusedshrug: I would have said Manny but he doesn't want to fight Mayweather so...

Crown&Coke
07-02-2014, 01:57 PM
:roll:

rezznor
07-02-2014, 02:05 PM
This ^

He's worse than Chalmers on teh Heat! Are there any alpha Asians? :confusedshrug: I would have said Manny but he doesn't want to fight Mayweather so...
:biggums:

Mayweather
07-02-2014, 02:13 PM
Yes. How dare Lin turn down that contract NYK never offered him!!! Manny wouldn't fight me? The ignorance and misinformation in this thread is mind blowing.

VIntageNOvel
07-02-2014, 02:18 PM
this is new low,

i wouldnt want to go there if i am melo,
they treat the player as disposable,

compare it to how lakers did with kobe,
he's injured, still paid him more than anyone in the league,

easy to choose if youre superstar

GimmeThat
07-02-2014, 02:33 PM
this is the same team that let lowry go then the guy blows up and they wanted to bring him back, right?

russwest0
07-02-2014, 02:34 PM
this is the same team that let lowry go then the guy blows up and they wanted to bring him back, right?

Yeah :lol :lol :lol

Morey is a clown.

pnyozzzoo
07-02-2014, 02:41 PM
The funny shit is If Morey trade Lin to Philly and get melo, they fail again in playoff and Lin blow up in Philly will they beg him to come back for the third time. Like he said LAST TIME "THIS TIME we are going to hold on to him and not let go."rofl

Houston had Dragic, Lowry, Lin, Livingston, all at once, I wonder if Mchale is just that bad at running PG or Morey is that Dumb to let him do it that way.
:roll:

Mr Exlax
07-02-2014, 02:53 PM
Man this shit is foul. Low class by my Rockets IMO.

Rocketswin2013
07-02-2014, 03:20 PM
Lin is bitching on Twitter right now.

oh the horror
07-02-2014, 03:29 PM
Like I said in another thread I find it a bit disrespectful.

MVBallin2K
07-02-2014, 03:33 PM
Houston already took on Lin after Linsanity, drained that for as much as they could while promoting Harden and this past season featured him less but enough so they could trade him.

Cold and ruthless, it's business. I don't agree with it but it's plain to see that they wanted him before they got Harden, then he completely just fell out of flavor as more players got added and now they want to trade him away.

redhonda76
07-02-2014, 03:39 PM
That's pretty disrespectful. We all know Rockets are going to move Lin but to place his number on another player and advertised that, it is so classless.

KungFuJoe
07-02-2014, 03:49 PM
It's either classless or completely stupid.

Which pretty much describes Houston's coaching staff and front office.

Mr Exlax
07-02-2014, 03:55 PM
I think we all forgot that Morey didn't want Lin to begin with.

Beastmode88
07-02-2014, 03:56 PM
I think lin is overrated but damn that's a slap in the fcuking face. Just flat out disgusting. My lord, what a joke. Morey should be fired, how the fcuk you gonna do your own man like that. :facepalm At least put him in Harden's number.

HoopDreams247
07-02-2014, 04:03 PM
Lin is bitching on Twitter right now.

Yeah, quoting a Bible verse about turning the other cheek is definitely "bitching."

Cocaine80s
07-02-2014, 04:55 PM
Watch lin get traded and put up dragon/Lowry numbers :roll:

D-Rose
07-02-2014, 05:13 PM
@WojYahooNBA 1m
Houston pre-informed Jeremy Lin of the use of his No. 7 on 'Melo recruiting images, source tells Yahoo Sports.

@WojYahooNBA 1m
If 'Melo comes, Lin has to go in a trade -- which Lin's aware. Given 'Melo-Lin history, understandable why Lin would be sensitive about it.

Marlo_Stanfield
07-02-2014, 05:20 PM
Jeremy Lin is a better player than Carmelo.
not indivudually but for team success.
he will be the third best PG in the league behind Paul and Westbrick the moment he joins a team that lets him play a real PG role like he did in New York.
Dude improved so much and is already a top 3 passer and defender at the PG position

Marlo_Stanfield
07-02-2014, 05:22 PM
Houston already took on Lin after Linsanity, drained that for as much as they could while promoting Harden and this past season featured him less but enough so they could trade him.

Cold and ruthless, it's business. I don't agree with it but it's plain to see that they wanted him before they got Harden, then he completely just fell out of flavor as more players got added and now they want to trade him away.
Lins own fault for joining this POS organisation that cut him on Christmas eve one month prior to Linsanity.
Lin is better than Harden but they sabotaged his career to promote"the beard" aka the most worthless POS in the NBA

Jameerthefear
07-02-2014, 05:22 PM
Lol @ Lin :roll:

D-Rose
07-02-2014, 05:24 PM
@WojYahooNBA 1m
Houston pre-informed Jeremy Lin of the use of his No. 7 on 'Melo recruiting images, source tells Yahoo Sports.

@WojYahooNBA 1m
If 'Melo comes, Lin has to go in a trade -- which Lin's aware. Given 'Melo-Lin history, understandable why Lin would be sensitive about it.
Nevermind

‏@WojYahooNBA 8s
Spoke to Lin's agents, Jim Tanner/Roger Montgomery, who say that Houston did NOT inform Lin that the No. 7 would be used for Melo images.

Ouch. Rockets are likely going to strike out on Melo and Lin will def want out...wonder who the PG of the future is...might be Lowry.

YouGotServed
07-02-2014, 05:29 PM
lol Poor Lin.

CHi1PriDe
07-02-2014, 05:34 PM
Nevermind

‏@WojYahooNBA 8s
Spoke to Lin's agents, Jim Tanner/Roger Montgomery, who say that Houston did NOT inform Lin that the No. 7 would be used for Melo images.

Ouch. Rockets are likely going to strike out on Melo and Lin will def want out...wonder who the PG of the future is...might be Lowry.

Stone cold man, stone cold :coleman:

moe94
07-02-2014, 06:40 PM
It's extra bad because Melo was salty over Lin's success in NY and felt he wasn't worth the contract he got with the Rockets and was actually cold and distant towards him in NY. I feel bad for Lin. Just wow.

And fvck Melo

Beastmode88
07-02-2014, 06:41 PM
Jeremy Lin is a better player than Carmelo.
not indivudually but for team success.
he will be the third best PG in the league behind Paul and Westbrick the moment he joins a team that lets him play a real PG role like he did in New York.
Dude improved so much and is already a top 3 passer and defender at the PG position

My lord did u just say he's top 3...? Tony parker, damian lillard are chop liver? Linsanity was a one hit wonder. Exposed vs miami when cole, chalmers and bran pooped on him and he only scored 2 points. :facepalm

Draz
07-02-2014, 06:52 PM
Yes. How dare Lin turn down that contract NYK never offered him!!! Manny wouldn't fight me? The ignorance and misinformation in this thread is mind blowing.
Knicks informed him they'll match any offer. He went back to the Rockets to get an upgrade on the offer only to see if Knicks would then update the offer and match rockets.

Snake move.

UK2K
07-02-2014, 06:53 PM
Marlo is back?

Nooooooooo.

Here comes the 'lin is the best pg in history talk'

MUGEN
07-02-2014, 07:00 PM
Disrespectful :facepalm Not a good look Rockets.

Marlo_Stanfield
07-02-2014, 07:11 PM
Morrey, aka obese Clown, will look like a fool again once Lin blows up the second he gets sent away from the Rockets for a second time.
Lin will lead his new team like a boss while Melo and Hogden will fight each other for the ball:applause:

Marlo_Stanfield
07-02-2014, 07:12 PM
My lord did u just say he's top 3...? Tony parker, damian lillard are chop liver? Linsanity was a one hit wonder. Exposed vs miami when cole, chalmers and bran pooped on him and he only scored 2 points. :facepalm
reported for racist picture.
he scored 7 points vs Miami btw and it was his first bad game after 7 brilliant ones.
exposed tho:rolleyes: :biggums:

longtime lurker
07-02-2014, 07:48 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Brjbq3ICYAAdKA7.jpg

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Bri4zWPCMAAWfQY.jpg

I'm sorry but that's just hilarious :roll: :roll: :roll:

such a dick move

ElPigto
07-02-2014, 07:54 PM
For the record they pulled the same stunt when they were recruiting Chris Bosh and Scola was still on the team. Scola is an alpha male though so he really didn't care.

Beastmode88
07-02-2014, 08:00 PM
reported for racist picture.
he scored 7 points vs Miami btw and it was his first bad game after 7 brilliant ones.
exposed tho:rolleyes: :biggums:

u've reported me how many times this my avatar? how is it racist?

http://www.basketball-reference.com/boxscores/201202230MIA.html

2 points via fg. try again. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=15Z0US7lPp4