PDA

View Full Version : What NBA player can say that he is currently the face of a brand?

Fiddlesticks
07-02-2014, 04:36 PM
Brandon Jennings is the definitive NBA face for Under Armour but I can't think of any other athletes that are the definitive faces for the NBA for an entire brand. D-Wade is the face of LiNing but that's Chinese.

rhowen4
07-02-2014, 04:41 PM
I didn't know that. Looks like it's time to throw out all the under armor I own.

russwest0
07-02-2014, 04:42 PM
Westbrook is the face of Jordan brand atm

Fudge
Kevin Durant - Nike
Derrick Rose - Adidas

Quit being stupid.

navy
Chris Paul Statefarm
Blake Griffin KIA

RoundMoundOfReb
Bargnani is the face of Primo

Milbuck
07-02-2014, 04:43 PM
Isn't Steph Curry with UA?

RoundMoundOfReb
Kevin Durant - Nike
Derrick Rose - Adidas

Quit being stupid.
:biggums:

IncarceratedBob
Kobe and Nike

hawksdogsbraves
07-02-2014, 04:44 PM
Damn, Under Armor's marketing team should be fired :facepalm

no pun intended
07-02-2014, 04:45 PM
Isn't Steph Curry with UA?
Yup, I actually think of Stephen Curry first when I think of UA.

Fiddlesticks
07-02-2014, 04:45 PM
Kevin Durant - Nike
Derrick Rose - Adidas

Quit being stupid.
what? LeBron is with Nike and so is many other athletes
Dwight Howard and Josh Smith are both with Adidas as well haha.

quit being stupid

Fudge
07-02-2014, 04:47 PM
what? LeBron is with Nike and so is many other athletes
Dwight Howard and Josh Smith are both with Adidas as well haha.

quit being stupid
Steph Curry and Kemba are under UA as well. Your point?

Again, quit being dumb. Put your helmet back on and stop trying to troll.

Meticode
07-02-2014, 04:48 PM
I know Kemba Walker is an endorser of UA too. Not sure if anyone else?

Fiddlesticks
07-02-2014, 04:48 PM
Yup, I actually think of Stephen Curry first when I think of UA.
nah UA signed Jennings before he was in the NBA. He is indeed the face of UA.

Fiddlesticks
07-02-2014, 04:49 PM
Steph Curry and Kemba are under UA as well. Your point?

Again, quit being dumb. Put your helmet back on and stop trying to troll.
The people you named obviously share their spotlights in marketing. If you look at UA commercials and marketing like I do, you can clearly tell that Jennings is the face.

RoundMoundOfReb
07-02-2014, 04:49 PM
1. Brandon Jennings is not the face of UA. Especially if we're counting other sports.

2. Durant is not the face of Nike. Among active ball players, LeBron is paid more than him and his merchandise sells more. Jordan is probably the face of Nike overall.

no pun intended
07-02-2014, 04:53 PM
The people you named obviously share their spotlights in marketing. If you look at UA commercials and marketing like I do, you can clearly tell that Jennings is the face.
I think you're mistaken. You look at Brandon Jennings and for his dick, not the commercials and marketing lmao

Fudge
07-02-2014, 04:53 PM
Thought I told you to stop trying to troll?

Fiddlesticks
07-02-2014, 04:54 PM
Thought I told you to stop trying to troll?
kid, you're the one trying to troll me.

Milbuck
07-02-2014, 04:56 PM
Weird troll :oldlol:

Fudge
07-02-2014, 05:02 PM
kid, you're the one trying to troll me.
I don't troll on message boards. I just don't see the point. My life is too great at the moment to start now. Paid the house off, few more years until my car is paid off, kid on the way, acne-ridden face, good posture, a lot of extra money. I'm living that good life. Something you see in your dreams.

Meanwhile at OP's house. :lol

Learn life, dickskin.

Fiddlesticks
07-02-2014, 05:05 PM
I don't troll on message boards. I just don't see the point. My life is too great at the moment to start now. Paid the house off, few more years until my car is paid off, kid on the way, acne-ridden face, good posture, a lot of extra money. I'm living that good life. Something you see in your dreams.

Meanwhile at OP's house. :lol

Learn life, dickskin.
that's why you're posting on a forum a 4 pm on a weekday. Are you unemployed? If you are working from home, you are stealing company money and time by posting on here which is illegal.

Threethrows
07-02-2014, 05:08 PM
that's why you're posting on a forum a 4 pm on a weekday. Are you unemployed? If you are working from home, you are stealing company money and time by posting on here which is illegal.

Fudge gets paid handsomely by Jeffery.

Fudge
07-02-2014, 05:09 PM
It's a Wednesday. Who works on Wednesdays?

Plus, i'm self made. I have my own shit going on. I don't need to work for myself. Why do I need to invest my time in my business when I can pay others to do it for me? Takes a genius to answer those questions. I don't expect a response. :lol

Meanwhile at OP's house...

Fiddlesticks
07-02-2014, 05:16 PM
It's a Wednesday. Who works on Wednesdays?

Plus, i'm self made. I have my own shit going on. I don't need to work for myself. Why do I need to invest my time in my business when I can pay others to do it for me? Takes a genius to answer those questions. I don't expect a response. :lol

Meanwhile at OP's house...
prove it? Oh wait you can't because you're just some nerd on a forum who lives an imaginary life. Me on the other hand, I am 6'8'' 250 pounds, well built, handsome, rich, and have a beautiful wife. I would send pics but you would just find excuses not to believe me,

RoundMoundOfReb
07-02-2014, 05:17 PM
prove it? Oh wait you can't because you're just some nerd on a forum who lives an imaginary life. Me on the other hand, I am 6'8'' 250 pounds, well built, handsome, rich, and have a beautiful wife. I would send pics but you would just find excuses not to believe me,
Are you Josh Smith?

http://www.straightfromthea.com/gallery/d/31517-1/Josh+Smith+_amp_+Wife+_2_.jpg

LoneyROY7
07-02-2014, 05:20 PM
Blake Griffin and KIA is the obvious choice.

http://i.perezhilton.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/kia-aquahydrate-virgin-america-and-more-sponsors-continue-to-pull-away-from-los-angeles-clippers.gif

Fudge
07-02-2014, 05:22 PM
Why would I need to lie on a message board?

No trill in that.

It's just not in my DNA. I'm truthful, honest, and straight forward. On here and in person. You're a nobody on here. And that's why we don't need to see proof of your little lavish life you think you have going. Nobody would believe you.

I don't need to see pics to entertain your little idea that you're rich or whatever.

You support losers like Brandon Jennings and Josh Smith, therefore you're a loser yourself. That's just the way the game works. Learn Life.

HylianNightmare
07-02-2014, 05:22 PM
nah UA signed Jennings before he was in the NBA. He is indeed the face of UA.
He was the face when he signed. It was a big deal back then. I consider steph the face now doe

hawksdogsbraves
07-02-2014, 05:27 PM
Are you Josh Smith?

Dayum J-Smoove may be a moron but he locked up one hot ass wife :rockon:

CHi1PriDe
07-02-2014, 05:27 PM
http://misterirrelevant.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/Screen-Shot-2013-01-10-at-8.57.32-AM-e1357826239344.jpg

Wall so hard was rebook but turned adidas to copy rose :no:

buddha
07-02-2014, 05:28 PM
when I think of Under Armour I think of DeAndre Jordan

Fudge
07-02-2014, 05:28 PM
Are you Josh Smith?

That's The Game, dude. :facepalm

Threethrows
07-02-2014, 05:36 PM
That's The Game, dude. :facepalm

Never understood that comparison, they don't look a like at all. Completely different faces.

Fudge
07-02-2014, 05:38 PM
Never understood that comparison, they don't look a like at all. Completely different faces.
:biggums:

Fiddlesticks
07-02-2014, 07:25 PM
Why would I need to lie on a message board?

No trill in that.

It's just not in my DNA. I'm truthful, honest, and straight forward. On here and in person. You're a nobody on here. And that's why we don't need to see proof of your little lavish life you think you have going. Nobody would believe you.

I don't need to see pics to entertain your little idea that you're rich or whatever.

You support losers like Brandon Jennings and Josh Smith, therefore you're a loser yourself. That's just the way the game works. Learn Life.
Once again you're all talk fool. You support Kevin Durant which means that strive to be a servant. Don't talk to me anymore, I'll let you know when I need a refill.

Fudge
07-02-2014, 08:07 PM
Once again you're all talk fool. You support Kevin Durant which means that strive to be a servant. Don't talk to me anymore, I'll let you know when I need a refill.
LEARN LIFE MY NINJA. :no:

You're lucky i'm even responding to you.

07-02-2014, 11:31 PM
Jamal Crawford is the face of brand black. He has his own signature shoe.