PDA

View Full Version : @Lebron Stans

Beastmode88
07-02-2014, 10:55 PM
Let's have a serious discussion. Seeing all these Bran vs MJ thread lately, I just wanted to know 1 thing. How do you guys justify LeBron James' 4th quarter performance in 2011 finals? Let's be realistic here, no gimmick and bullsh!t. How does one see him as the greatest player of all time after falling short like he did? 2014 Finals I'd give him a pass seeing how he was the only one who actually showed up but why do you guys think he deserves one in 2011?

Cocaine80s
07-02-2014, 11:01 PM
I dont think they actually are serious when they say Lebron>mj

probably just trolling jordan stans

dubeta
07-02-2014, 11:01 PM
Wade choked Game 4, he missed a freethrow to tie and messed up catching the late inbound pass. Game 6 LeBron showed up but it was already too late, Dallas was on fire

LeBron only played bad Games 4 and 5 and somehow the media and people here are trying to play in off as the entire series

Bran had 2 bad games only, not so bad

J Shuttlesworth
07-02-2014, 11:05 PM

This. Most of the Jordan/LeBron comparison threads lately have been created by LeBron haters... they don't realize that comparing him to MJ gives him more credence to be in the GOAT talks.

2011 is atrocious, no doubt. It's a huge stain on his resume. It definitely lowered his GOAT chances a LOT, maybe to a point of no return. When it's all said and done, if he has more rings than MJ (doubtful as hell), he could be considered the GOAT. The comparisons are stupid unless that actually happens. People trying to compare anyone to Jordan is retarded... especially when said player isn't close to finishing his career.

Beastmode88
07-02-2014, 11:07 PM

Lol some people are actually serious. Like pauk and Lebronxrings. I just want to know what pauk had to say when bran collapsed the way he did in 2011. Let's be real he wrote a 1500 essay on a kobe block on bran during an all star game.

J Shuttlesworth
07-02-2014, 11:08 PM
Lol some people are actually serious. Like pauk and Lebronxrings. I just want to know what pauk had to say when bran collapsed the way he did in 2011. Let's be real he wrote a 1500 essay on a kobe block on bran during an all star game.
Has pauk actually said LeBron > Jordan?

I wouldn't take guys like lebronxrings or marlo too seriously. They seem to just enjoy getting a rise out of people

russwest0
07-02-2014, 11:09 PM
lol the only people making the jordan/lebron comparisons are dipshits and espn

Paul George 24
07-02-2014, 11:10 PM
LEBRON PLAYS AGAINST SOFT CENTERS :banana:

SouBeachTalents
07-02-2014, 11:10 PM
His performance in the 2011 Finals ruined any chance LeBron had to surpass Jordan as the GOAT. It's arguably the worst Finals performance by an all-time great in NBA history

Beastmode88
07-02-2014, 11:19 PM
His performance in the 2011 Finals ruined any chance LeBron had to surpass Jordan as the GOAT. It's arguably the worst Finals performance by an all-time great in NBA history

Which is why I'm asking the bran stans. Everytime i read some of these comments it actually makes me cringe (getting trolled pretty hard probably) but damn. We got people like livinglegend say mj was overrated but bran isn't? lebronxrings said refs cost miami 3 peat? apparently pauk said dwade's ball hogging cost bran 2011's ring (not sure if true)? :facepalm

J Shuttlesworth
07-02-2014, 11:22 PM
Which is why I'm asking the bran stans. Everytime i read some of these comments it actually makes me cringe (getting trolled pretty hard probably) but damn. We got people like livinglegend say mj was overrated but bran isn't? lebronxrings said refs cost miami 3 peat? apparently pauk said dwade's ball hogging cost bran 2011's ring (not sure if true)? :facepalm
You're taking guys like lebronxrings and livinglegend too seriously.

I don't make threads asking why GawdBE or kennethegriffin think Kobe > MJ because I know they're trolls

Cocaine80s
07-02-2014, 11:23 PM
Lebron's highest possible GOAT ranking is #2

Beastmode88
07-02-2014, 11:25 PM
You're taking guys like lebronxrings and livinglegend too seriously.

I don't make threads asking why GawdBE or kennethegriffin think Kobe > MJ because I know they're trolls

kennethgriffin is just an obsessed turd. it's not even trolling it's actually his life, have you seen the stuff he typed up recently? it's ridiculous and not even worth responding to.

J Shuttlesworth
07-02-2014, 11:36 PM
kennethgriffin is just an obsessed turd. it's not even trolling it's actually his life, have you seen the stuff he typed up recently? it's ridiculous and not even worth responding to.
Sometimes I read his posts just because it's quite comedic how he justifies Kobe :lol Never bother responding or taking him seriously though.

Yankstar
07-02-2014, 11:39 PM
Lebron's highest possible GOAT ranking is #2

Lebron wil never be better then Kareem or MJ :facepalm

Beastmode88
07-03-2014, 12:26 AM
BUMP, still wanting to hear from these stans.

CHi1PriDe
07-03-2014, 12:28 AM
Or when lebron quit on the Cavs vs the celtics because he already knew he wanted to leave :facepalm

J Shuttlesworth
07-03-2014, 12:33 AM
BUMP, still wanting to hear from these stans.
You're not gonna hear from these guys because nobody on here has really said LeBron>Jordan besides people who are trolling, man.

Quickening
07-03-2014, 12:42 AM

Kobe put up 15 ppg on 37fg%, 20% from 3, with 4.2 assists and 4.6 rebounds in the 2000 NBA finals. If Kobe is classed as an all time great, those numbers are far worse.

Lebron put up 18 ppg on 48 fg%, 32% from 3, with 6.8 assists and 7.2 rebounds.

riseagainst
07-03-2014, 11:26 AM
Wade choked Game 4, he missed a freethrow to tie and messed up catching the late inbound pass. Game 6 LeBron showed up but it was already too late, Dallas was on fire

LeBron only played bad Games 4 and 5 and somehow the media and people here are trying to play in off as the entire series

Bran had 2 bad games only, not so bad

blaming wade for 2011.
:roll:

jlip
07-03-2014, 11:29 AM
Let's have a serious discussion. Seeing all these Bran vs MJ thread lately, I just wanted to know 1 thing. How do you guys justify LeBron James' 4th quarter performance in 2011 finals? Let's be realistic here, no gimmick and bullsh!t. How does one see him as the greatest player of all time after falling short like he did? 2014 Finals I'd give him a pass seeing how he was the only one who actually showed up but why do you guys think he deserves one in 2011?

Not a Lebron stan, but this is what gets me. Lebron did not just play bad in the 4th quarter. The entire 2011 Finals was poor. He didn't wait until the 4th quarter to start being passive.

BoutPractice
07-03-2014, 12:44 PM
Indeed. There has always been a certain fixation on the fourth quarter... and as a fan of Dirk, I can certainly understand how this fixation was amplified to an absurd degree in those particular Finals.

In fact, Dirk (who is already a bit of a slow starter) was playing below his standards for the first three quarters of most 2011 Finals games. He was superb in pretty much every fourth quarter, though, adding up to a positive overall performance even in his poorest games.

LeBron was bad for all quarters... but Dirk starting to play well in the fourth brought more attention to LeBron's subpar play. Each time Dirk woke up , fans started to wonder "what is LeBron doing".

Lebronxrings
07-03-2014, 07:39 PM
you are a complete utter idiot. I'm sorry but we've been through this numerous times- refs didn't cost the heat a 3peat, rather they did destroy any momentum they had. Could the spurs still have won? Sure. But without the terrible refereeing i think heat in 5/6.

Lebronxrings
07-03-2014, 07:41 PM
OT, 2011 wasn't as bad as people make it out to be. This is ISH though so points mean everything. Lets all go ahead and dick ride mj and kobe! :rolleyes:

veilside23
07-03-2014, 07:44 PM
This. Most of the Jordan/LeBron comparison threads lately have been created by LeBron haters... they don't realize that comparing him to MJ gives him more credence to be in the GOAT talks.

2011 is atrocious, no doubt. It's a huge stain on his resume. It definitely lowered his GOAT chances a LOT, maybe to a point of no return. When it's all said and done, if he has more rings than MJ (doubtful as hell), he could be considered the GOAT. The comparisons are stupid unless that actually happens. People trying to compare anyone to Jordan is retarded... especially when said player isn't close to finishing his career.

nice post repped :applause: