View Full Version : An Ideal Offseason for the Miami Heat

BallsOut
07-02-2014, 11:25 PM
PG: Mario Chalmers | Norris Cole | Shabazz Napier
SG: Dwyane Wade | Ray Allen
SF: Lebron James | Rashard Lewis
PF: Chris Bosh | Carlos Boozer | Glen Davis
C: Kendrick Perkins | Udonis Haslem

Let's not forget how Duncan ripped Bosh, Birdman and Haslem a new one in the finals. Heat need Perkins and bangers like Boozer/Davis to combat the likes of TD, Gasol, Randolph, Griffin, Hibbert, etc. Boozer brings veteran experience plus solid rebounding and a money jumpshot off the bench. :bowdown:

Yankstar
07-02-2014, 11:26 PM
SF: Lebron James | Evan Turner | Rashard Lewis
C: Kendrick Perkins | Udonis Haslem | Channing Frye

Let's not forget how Duncan ripped Bosh, Birdman and Haslem a new one in the finals. Heat need Perkins to combat the likes of TD, Gasol, Randolph, Griffin, Hibbert, etc. Turner is a solid 6th man scorer. Frye provides great 3pt shooting ability and Boozer brings solid rebounding and money jumpshot :bowdown:

Miami = No budget cap? :biggums:

Meticode
07-02-2014, 11:29 PM
You might as well start doing superstar trades like Chris Paul for Napier if you're going to post rosters like that.

JimmyMcAdocious
07-02-2014, 11:30 PM
Napier is a clutch winner. CP3 is a choking loser. Not sure why Miami would do that trade.

BallsOut
07-02-2014, 11:31 PM
You might as well start doing superstar trades like Chris Paul for Napier if you're going to post rosters like that.

Perkins can be had for cheap if amnestied by OKC. Boozer as well. Davis and Frye are minimum role players. Heat can go over cap to resign Chalmers. Let's not pretend it isn't possible.

:coleman:

Meticode
07-02-2014, 11:32 PM
Perkins can be had for cheap if amnestied by OKC. Boozer as well. Davis and Frye are minimum role players. Heat can go over cap to resign Chalmers. Let's not pretend it isn't possible.

It's not possible. You magically think Evan Turner doesn't want to get paid? He was having a career year before he got traded to the Pacers.

BallsOut
07-02-2014, 11:35 PM
It's not possible. You magically think Evan Turner doesn't want to get paid? He was having a career year before he got traded to the Pacers.

And he was a major reason why they folded late after the all-star break. Dude's rep is at an all-time low after that fiasco in Indy. Miami should swoop in and get him cheap while they can.

Meticode
07-02-2014, 11:45 PM
And he was a major reason why they folded late after the all-star break. Dude's rep is at an all-time low after that fiasco in Indy. Miami should swoop in and get him cheap while they can.
He still had a career year. He's not going to sign with Miami for cheap when other teams will offer him more money. He's still really young and wants to get paid.

That's my opinion, I really have nothing more to post on it. It's a "what-if" thread. Not sure why the hell I posted in it anyway. What the original post has mentioned in it is borderline delusional.

But in any case, take care man. Good luck.

MellowYellow
07-02-2014, 11:47 PM
Frye just opted out of 6.8m, no way he takes less 8m a year

PP34Deuce
07-02-2014, 11:47 PM
The heat need an upgrade at PG for consistency, and a Deandre Jordan like big man.

BallsOut
07-02-2014, 11:53 PM
Frye just opted out of 6.8m, no way he takes less 8m a year

Okay my bad. OP updated to be more realistic..

BallsOut
07-02-2014, 11:54 PM
He still had a career year. He's not going to sign with Miami for cheap when other teams will offer him more money. He's still really young and wants to get paid.

That's my opinion, I really have nothing more to post on it. It's a "what-if" thread. Not sure why the hell I posted in it anyway. What the original post has mentioned in it is borderline delusional.

But in any case, take care man. Good luck.

Okay, OP updated to be more realistic.

Heavincent
07-03-2014, 12:07 AM
Perkins, Turner, and Boozer? lol, 3 guys who wouldn't even be in the Spurs rotation.

Yankstar
07-03-2014, 12:08 AM
Wheres Melo?

D-Rose
07-03-2014, 12:09 AM
All reports are saying that Miami is above all looking to improve on the wings. You don't have a single new wing player of interest.

Meticode
07-03-2014, 12:09 AM
Okay, OP updated to be more realistic.
They're not any better than they were the last 3 years with that roster, but I think it's realistic. Especially if it's true that Wade+Bosh are expecting $33 combined.

AnaheimLakers24
07-03-2014, 12:17 AM

theres a reason even bucks fans laugh at your fanbase

Kingwillball
07-03-2014, 12:30 AM
Ideal offseason would be SG Stuckey, SF Marvin Williams,PF McRoberts, C Hawes.. No elite guys but 4 nice rotation players who would help team.

PG Napier,Cole
SG Wade,Stuckey,(Allen)
SF Lebron,Williams
PF Bosh,McRoberts,Haslem
C Hawes,Birdman

BallsOut
07-04-2014, 01:10 AM
All reports are saying that Miami is above all looking to improve on the wings. You don't have a single new wing player of interest.

Evan Turner is a good option for Miami Heat :confusedshrug:

BallsOut
07-04-2014, 06:40 PM
Heat should look at Emeka Okafor as well.

Nash
07-04-2014, 06:47 PM
Jameer/Cole/Napier
Wade/Allen/Xavier Henry
Lebron/Marvin Williams/Lewis
Bosh/Boozer/Haslem
Okafor/Oden/Hamilton

305Baller
07-04-2014, 07:26 PM
Jameer/Cole/Napier
Wade/Allen/Xavier Henry
Lebron/Marvin Williams/Lewis
Bosh/Boozer/Haslem
Okafor/Oden/Hamilton

not bad.

wally_world
07-05-2014, 04:09 AM
Jameer would be a great fit on offense for Miami. I hope they dont get him for like the minimum or something.

RoTM
07-05-2014, 04:33 AM
Ideal offseason would be SG Stuckey, SF Marvin Williams,PF McRoberts, C Hawes.. No elite guys but 4 nice rotation players who would help team.

PG Napier,Cole
SG Wade,Stuckey,(Allen)
SF Lebron,Williams
PF Bosh,McRoberts,Haslem
C Hawes,Birdman

If Bosh and Wade take 15 Miami has about 6 left. Hawes alone got that. Realistically I think they could do something like Ray coming back and then signing VC. Haslem expects to be taken care of as well.

Chalmers has a 4M cap hold. His bird rights will have to be renounced.

BallsOut
07-05-2014, 02:35 PM
Jameer would be a great fit on offense for Miami. I hope they dont get him for like the minimum or something.

Jameer would love Jameer on the Heat. Then he would come rooting for Miami guaranteed :biggums:

ralph_i_el
07-05-2014, 03:24 PM

someone tell them that. Frye is definitely a sought after player

Lebron23
07-05-2014, 03:33 PM
Heat should look at Emeka Okafor as well.

No more 32 yrs.old and above.

BallsOut
07-06-2014, 02:20 PM
SF: Lebron James | Rashard Lewis
C: Kendrick Perkins | Udonis Haslem

:bowdown:

J Shuttlesworth
07-06-2014, 02:25 PM
Quit bumping your old shit threads, and ":bowdown:ing" your own posts :coleman: