PDA

View Full Version : Real reason Heat lost

dubeta
07-03-2014, 04:26 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IakSy1cO9ss

whos worse defensively him or Harden?

Meticode
07-03-2014, 04:34 AM
Jesus Christ, he looks like he's jogging in all those clips. The clip around 3:20 he lets Manu just blow right by him and doesn't do anything. :oldlol:

I love the one at 3:45...

Spurs get rebound
Wade is is front of all 5 Spurs
Spurs push the ball up court
Benellei gets the pass on the wing
Wade points to someone to cover Benellei even though Wade is the closest defender to him
Belly drains a three

:roll:

dubeta
07-03-2014, 04:39 AM
Jesus Christ, he looks like he's jogging in all those clips. The clip around 3:20 he lets Manu just blow right by him and doesn't do anything. :oldlol:

I love the one at 3:45...

Spurs get rebound
Wade is is front of all 5 Spurs
Spurs push the ball up court
Benellei gets the pass on the wing
Wade points to someone to cover Benellei even though Wade is the closest defender to him
Belly drains a three

:roll:

I swear :facepalm

The finals was literally one guy vs 12 on the Spurs

bran had to do everything offensively and defensively, this made him tired at times

Cocaine80s
07-03-2014, 04:55 AM
this fcuking guy rested half the season to give us this bullshit:coleman:

Myth
07-03-2014, 05:18 AM
Riley should have shown the big 3 this video during the contract discussions to get everybody to agree that Wade should take the biggest pay cut.

JohnFreeman
07-03-2014, 05:23 AM
The effort is disappointing

aj1987
07-03-2014, 05:40 AM
A couple of those were shitty examples, but yeah. He was one of the reasons why Miami lost. Wade, Chalmers, Bosh, and Cole deserve every bit of hate they get for the Finals. I still don't understand what happened to him in the Finals. He was literally like '11 LeBron out there. I mean, he played terrific in the ECF and wasn't even injured. Just flat out sucked ass.

buddha
07-03-2014, 05:40 AM
it would be nice if analysts did their job and mentioned this during the games instead of talking about a ****ing cramp for 5 straight games.

Marlo_Stanfield
07-03-2014, 05:42 AM
A couple of those were shitty examples, but yeah. He was one of the reasons why Miami lost. Wade, Chalmers, Bosh, and Cole deserve every bit of hate they get for the Finals. I still don't understand what happened to him in the Finals. He was literally like '11 LeBron out there. I mean, he played terrific in the ECF and wasn't even injured. Just flat out sucked ass.
he was WAY worse than LeBron EVER was.
and that with resting nearly the entire season

Cocaine80s
07-03-2014, 05:57 AM
He looked pretty good in game 1. I thought he was gonna be the x factor for the series :(

navy
07-03-2014, 05:59 AM
Wade was so terrible, im not even going to defend him from this terrible video.

aj1987
07-03-2014, 06:13 AM
I guess. An out of prime Wade played worse than prime/peak LeBron. Sure.

He looked pretty good in game 1. I thought he was gonna be the x factor for the series
He was decent in game 3 as well. Miami got blown the **** out in the first half of that game though.

Cleverness
07-03-2014, 06:59 AM
LOL looks like he's playing his 6th pickup game of the night

SexSymbol
07-03-2014, 07:03 AM
I swear :facepalm

The finals was literally one guy vs 12 on the Spurs

bran had to do everything offensively and defensively, this made him tired at times
Exactly, and when that guy who's practically alone doesn't do anything on defense and takes three quarters of sleep on offense, this team has no chance

SexSymbol
07-03-2014, 07:07 AM
I'll comment on this.
There's nothing wrong with first two clips, lebron was even later in the first one although the poster says that Wade was the last one to come back. The rest is pretty much 50/50
I love how the poster says that rotations and cross matches are some kind of a big deal lol. The Heat's whole defense is based on that, that's what they ****ing do.

95 percent that a lebron fan made the video

Dresta
07-03-2014, 08:23 AM
2011 Lebron in the finals was one of the biggest sporting choke-jobs in the history of sports. Deal with it.

BlazerRed
07-03-2014, 08:37 AM
Dubeta melting down since June 2014 :lol

tomtucker
07-03-2014, 11:53 AM
he sucked, so please tell me why coach spo then let wade play so much ? :confusedshrug:

aj1987
07-03-2014, 01:55 PM
he sucked, so please tell me why coach spo then let wade play so much ? :confusedshrug:
Who else was he gonna play? Allen? He was worse than Wade. Douglas? :oldlol: .

Should've played Beasley more when the Heat needed offense though.

Artillery
07-03-2014, 03:57 PM
Playing against crappy Eastern Conference teams made Wade look better than he actually was.

T_L_P
07-03-2014, 04:01 PM
Born and Wade were both sub par defensively, though Wade was obviously just lazy.

dubeta
07-03-2014, 04:07 PM
I keep telling people Heat should've traded wade in the summer of 2011 when his value was high for Dwight Howard (who wanted to be traded) and Aaron Afflalo

Magic definitely would've taken the offer, heck they got way less when they eventually traded Dwight. Dwight already had issues with Stan Van Gundy and wanted out, Magic knew they would lose him eventually, why not get a Finals MVP in his prime in return?

Wade was coming off a 27 ppg Finals, and his value was at a all time high, and there were already concerns that him and LeBron dont play well together.

If Heat did that they would've 3 peated and would've been in good shape even now without having to retool

DMV2
07-03-2014, 04:29 PM
The entire Heat defense sucked including Bran, just go re-watch Game 3 and see how often Leonard and Green burned his ass.

Mass Debator
07-03-2014, 04:33 PM
Yeah, Wade was fat and out of shape. He looked gassed out there making him look a bit effortless. I don't doubt his effort though...just his conditioning. He needs to drop below 215. He looked around 225 in the finals.