PDA

View Full Version : If you were in pat rileys shoes

Beastmode88
07-03-2014, 09:03 AM
And you could only sign 2 members out of the big 3 who would it be? Bron and wade, bron and bosh or wade and bosh?

jzek
07-03-2014, 09:09 AM
bron and melo

JohnFreeman
07-03-2014, 09:09 AM
Bron and Wade. Got to show the loyalty.

Marchesk
07-03-2014, 09:11 AM
The healthy one. What are the Heat like inside minus Bosh and Anderson?

mariodeathgrip
07-03-2014, 09:12 AM
He should take the Laker's coaching job. Convince James to join too. lol sorry, my pipedream. Mostly the coaching part...

aj1987
07-03-2014, 09:13 AM
Wade and LeBron. Bosh is gonna get paid more than Wade, so getting rid of him would clear up more cap space. Would help in signing a pretty good big and a decent backup wing.

Random_Guy
07-03-2014, 09:25 AM
honestly i would ditch everyone and rebuild around bron...but the uproar lol

OmniStrife
07-03-2014, 09:26 AM
The 2 that aren't broken...

PJR
07-03-2014, 09:28 AM
All three will be signed. And then you all can resume with your Heat hate.

Marchesk
07-03-2014, 09:39 AM
honestly i would ditch everyone and rebuild around bron...but the uproar lol

This would be the best option, if rings were all that mattered.

miles berg
07-03-2014, 09:46 AM
LeBron & Bosh.

Wade is a shell of his former self now.

Jasper
07-03-2014, 09:47 AM
riles is in a pickle of a situation .... his traget PG is gone . .. and he needs defense desperately.

I mean DESPERATELY.

The waiting game for an organization to lock up his original three, obviously is at an impass... and waiting this long for them to sign , compromises money and players to be named later , if you have free agents being picked up by other teams.

Expect before Tuesday something goes down , otherwise the HEAT will not have one of the three,, and possibly 2 of the three.

BOSH to Spurs could really put some people on edge all over the league.

Bron to Clips isn't out of the realm, because he made comments about Sterling at the end of the year, that the owner must be out.

D-Wade may die a grizzly death :rolleyes:

Haymaker
07-03-2014, 09:47 AM
Bron & Bosh.

beastee
07-03-2014, 09:48 AM
Lebron and Bosh...easily. Allow Bosh to play more of an inside game and let Bron work more movement into the offense. I actually think for them to win more championships they actually should only sign these 2 and build a quality roster around them. Wade just cant be trusted long term on those legs.

r15mohd
07-03-2014, 09:52 AM
Lebron and Bosh...easily. Allow Bosh to play more of an inside game and let Bron work more movement into the offense. I actually think for them to win more championships they actually should only sign these 2 and build a quality roster around them. Wade just cant be trusted long term on those legs.

definitely agree...but these Miami faithfuls love living on revisionist history with him. does nothing to help the team going forward and contending :facepalm

GimmeThat
07-03-2014, 10:02 AM
I think you resign Wade/Bosh moving forward.

as for the FA you sign this season, it matters and it doesn't matter.

the Heat won't be contending if Lebron chooses to leave
which is a possibility that Pat Riley HAS to be prepared, since that's part of his job.

who they sign will show more about the culture the Heat organization wants to demonstrate to their fan base, as well as players moving forward.

for the immediate future that is, which will most likely be a mix with large disparity between veterans and summer league players.

But chances are, if they choose to give Wade/Bosh those contract they desire, Wade "might" be able to make one last push ala Reggie Miller style before he hangs it up.

If he is actually interested in playing for 4 more years and believes that his body can hold up for it.

Edit: just wait till Pat Riley goes out and sign Bledsoe and make me eat my words

I ain't mad

Jasper
07-03-2014, 10:20 AM
Edit: just wait till Pat Riley goes out and sign Bledsoe and make me eat my words

I ain't mad
this is the guy I always thought the team would target.

they still need a couple bigs for defense though... they can't keep getting 30-35 boards a game and win (.)

Sanders might be in the mix , but if Kidd has a say , I think he'll straighten out Sanders for the Bucks.

GimmeThat
07-03-2014, 10:33 AM
this is the guy I always thought the team would target.

they still need a couple bigs for defense though... they can't keep getting 30-35 boards a game and win (.)

Sanders might be in the mix , but if Kidd has a say , I think he'll straighten out Sanders for the Bucks.

it could be intriguing, they should even go after Perkins the season after.

Bosh/Sanders/Perkins front court probably fits in with the current scheme that Spo runs.

To4
07-03-2014, 10:38 AM
I would sign Bron on Max.. and sign wade and bosh less... (Will pay them under the table like kirelenko in brooklyn)..

FLDFSU
07-03-2014, 10:53 AM
I think you resign Wade/Bosh moving forward.

as for the FA you sign this season, it matters and it doesn't matter.

the Heat won't be contending if Lebron chooses to leave
which is a possibility that Pat Riley HAS to be prepared, since that's part of his job.

who they sign will show more about the culture the Heat organization wants to demonstrate to their fan base, as well as players moving forward.

for the immediate future that is, which will most likely be a mix with large disparity between veterans and summer league players.

But chances are, if they choose to give Wade/Bosh those contract they desire, Wade "might" be able to make one last push ala Reggie Miller style before he hangs it up.

If he is actually interested in playing for 4 more years and believes that his body can hold up for it.

I ain't mad

The Heat are the most stacked team of all time per ISH. what do you mean we won't be contenders without Lebron?

Random_Guy
07-03-2014, 12:24 PM
This would be the best option, if rings were all that mattered.
and they should be, from the perspective of the FO that is

GimmeThat
07-03-2014, 12:37 PM
The Heat are the most stacked team of all time per ISH. what do you mean we won't be contenders without Lebron?

Battier retired, what are the chances that Ray Allen resigns if Lebron leaves?

if they had looked around the locker room before they parted ways.

Wade/Bosh/Haslem/Chalmers are probably the only players that really wants to be there without minding just collecting a pay check.

with 2 of them will be brought back, Haslem being hesitant by the FO because there's just not much left, and Chalmers probably taking the pay cut.

navy
07-03-2014, 12:41 PM
If you arent signing Lebron what is the point of signing Bosh? Empty wins? Let Bosh go.

Id say Fvck it, give Wade a 3 year 30 million dollar deal and start the rebuild. Pay Haslem as well.

SpecialQue
07-03-2014, 12:44 PM
Obviously Bosh. Wade is so fvcking done it's not even funny.

GimmeThat
07-03-2014, 12:46 PM
If you arent signing Lebron what is the point of signing Bosh? Empty wins? Let Bosh go.

Id say Fvck it, give Wade a 3 year 30 million dollar deal and start the rebuild. Pay Haslem as well.

because the contract you can sign Bosh to 4-5 years from now at a discount is a priceless commodity.

plus, you don't get to just go out there and purchase all stars with championship experiences.

Derka
07-03-2014, 12:46 PM
Bron and Bosh if I'm being cold-hearted about it.

navy
07-03-2014, 12:50 PM
because the contract you can sign Bosh to 4-5 years from now at a discount is a priceless commodity.

plus, you don't get to just go out there and purchase all stars with championship experiences.

Fine, sign Bosh and then trade him right away. Keep Wade and Haslem at monster contracts and start the rebuild.

Beastmode88
07-03-2014, 12:56 PM
Fine, sign Bosh and then trade him right away. Keep Wade and Haslem at monster contracts and start the rebuild.

You were still build around wade and haslem? :biggums:

cltcfn2924
07-03-2014, 12:59 PM
All three will be signed. And then you all can resume with your Heat hate.

Bron won't stay.

navy
07-03-2014, 12:59 PM
You were still build around wade and haslem? :biggums:
Yes, it is called tanking.

GimmeThat
07-03-2014, 01:10 PM
Bron and Bosh if I'm being cold-hearted about it.

you'd have to give him 5-6 year max money probably.

which anyone would be willing to do so of course.

but with Bron, you already know you're going to have to deal with him being unhappy with not winning a ring WHILE getting paid max dollars. And your chance of resigning him after this current Max deal isn't that great.

Kareeeeeeeeeeeeem Abdul Jabbar