PDA

View Full Version : this made me feel bad for kobe

Rose'sACL
07-03-2014, 12:09 PM
Excerpt from Shaq Uncut (take with a grain of salt):

Kobe stands up and goes face-to-face with me and says, "You always said you're my big brother, you'd do anything for me, and then this Colorado thing happens and you never even called me." I did call him. ... So here we are now, and we find out he really was hurt that we didn't stand behind him. That was something new. I didn't think he gave a rat's ass about us either way. "Well, I thought you'd publicly support me, at least," Kobe said. "You're supposed to be my friend." Brian Shaw chimed in with "Kobe, why would you think that? Shaq had all these parties and you never showed up for any of them. We invited you to dinner on the road and you didn't come. Shaq invited you to his wedding and you weren't there. Then you got married and didn't invite any of us. And now you are in the middle of this problem, this sensitive situation, and now you want all of us to step up for you. We don't even know you." ...

riseagainst
07-03-2014, 12:11 PM
he was still young and naive at the time, anti-social.

dubeta
07-03-2014, 12:18 PM
AntisocialBe
NofriendsBe
RapistBe

Rose'sACL
07-03-2014, 12:20 PM
by what i have seen, he still is anti-social. i can relate to him a little but i still go to a few parties even though i hate them mostly. picking up girls and not making my friends feel that i don't care about them is the reason i go to these parties.

juju151111
07-03-2014, 12:23 PM
by what i have seen, he still is anti-social. i can relate to him a little but i still go to a few parties even though i hate them mostly. picking up girls and not making my friends feel that i don't care about them is the reason i go to these parties.
He seems to hang out with Melo and talk to people more. Back then he only cared about basketball part not interacting with people socially. He even talked about it before when he became a Bette r leader in 08. Before that he treated his teammates like shit.

DonDadda59
07-03-2014, 12:29 PM
It must've been really awkward for Kobe in his first couple of seasons now that I think about it. First off, he seemed to be antisocial/a loner by nature and then he was also a kid just coming off of prom and was asked to play/interact with grown ass men. He must've had literally nothing in common with his teammates besides basketball. Not like he could (legally) go out for drinks with the guys or anything like that.

GimmeThat
07-03-2014, 12:31 PM
going to college wasn't going to make a difference on this issue at all.

life as a professional where you have to deal with people even in different age groups is just different.

Kobe's competitiveness as a basketball player matured faster than his peer. which has no correlation to his personal/social/private life.

he acted probably somewhat normal compared to how any player may have reacted at his age who got married really early. This is not counting his super star status, in which he wasn't view so then by the league.

boozehound
07-03-2014, 12:36 PM
why does this make you feel bad for him? Hes a dick with no friends. He made those decisions.

Knoe Itawl
07-03-2014, 12:53 PM
Why didn't you call me Shaq? I mean, I know I brought your name up to the police when you had absolutely nothing to do with it, but you should've called me!! :oldlol:

bballnoob1192
07-03-2014, 01:01 PM
nothing surprising about this....everyone knows kobe is a nerd/geek compared to most nba players. He has always been more of the lemme read up on all this nba history and watch film and hone my skills kinda guy.

Real14
07-03-2014, 01:03 PM
hey man that's just his choice:confusedshrug:

gts
07-03-2014, 01:05 PM
It must've been really awkward for Kobe in his first couple of seasons now that I think about it. First off, he seemed to be antisocial/a loner by nature and then he was also a kid just coming off of prom and was asked to play/interact with grown ass men. He must've had literally nothing in common with his teammates besides basketball. Not like he could (legally) go out for drinks with the guys or anything like that.

This is a key point.. one of the reasons Kobe and Scott are close is because Scott used to hang out with Kobe.. Shaq's parties were always held in bars/clubs and Kobe couldn't attend even if he wanted

As Scott said (paraphrase) Kobe was too young and I had been in the league too long, I was too old

ArbitraryWater
07-03-2014, 01:07 PM
Why does that make you feel bad for Kobe?

So something bad happens, all of the sudden the media is all over him, and now he wants his whole team to back him up and care for him, where he doesn't give a rats ass about them?

Who's to say Smush wasn't the only team mate he told to not talk with?

Kobe is anti-social, that's who he is... I think his first ever tweet was something along the lines of "the anti-social is taking over the social network"...

He has a great relationship with some oldies/vets, respected greats, such as Dirk, but he's feuded with plenty too..

ArbitraryWater
07-03-2014, 01:08 PM
This is a key point.. one of the reasons Kobe and Scott are close is because Scott used to hang out with Kobe.. Shaq's parties were always held in bars/clubs and Kobe couldn't attend even if he wanted

As Scott said (paraphrase) Kobe was too young and I had been in the league too long, I was too old

Riiight, they would have never let 18-20 y/o KOBE BRYANT in, right?

Legends66NBA7
07-03-2014, 01:09 PM

Said it on Beyond the Glory too

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SlGP09AqPiE

^Really wish they brought that series back.

gts
07-03-2014, 01:10 PM
Said it on Beyond the Glory too

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SlGP09AqPiE

^Really wish they brought that series back.

me too

Legends66NBA7
07-03-2014, 01:11 PM
Kobe is anti-social, that's who he is... I think his first ever tweet was something along the lines of "the anti-social is taking over the social network"...

He has a great relationship with some oldies/vets, respected greats, such as Dirk, but he's feuded with plenty too..

IIRC, "The anit-social has become social".

EDIT - Just for clarification:

http://www.ctvnews.ca/entertainment/kobe-bryant-joins-twitter-the-antisocial-has-become-social-1.1101975

ArbitraryWater
07-03-2014, 01:12 PM
IIRC, "The anit-social has become social".

EDIT - Just for clarification:

http://www.ctvnews.ca/entertainment/kobe-bryant-joins-twitter-the-antisocial-has-become-social-1.1101975

Ah, yeah, close..

Lamar Odumbb
07-03-2014, 01:26 PM
Why does that make you feel bad for Kobe?

So something bad happens, all of the sudden the media is all over him, and now he wants his whole team to back him up and care for him, where he doesn't give a rats ass about them?

Who's to say Smush wasn't the only team mate he told to not talk with?

I dont think Kobe is anti-social. Derrick Rose and Kawhi Leonard are anti-social. Kobe was bullied by Shaq and that changed his demeanor from happy go lucky cocky kid to insulated. Notice Kobe's press conference where he announced going to the NBA as an 18 year old where he was cocky as hell. Then notice how much he changed when he joined the Lakers. Shaq created a hostile environment where it was Shaq vs Kobe and Brian Shaw mentioned how Shaq smacked Kobe once during practice and told the entire team they would never win a title with Kobe.

Pointguard
07-03-2014, 01:27 PM
This is a distortion. The event happened when he was 25 years old when he was fully in command of any social situation for several years and had everything in common with his teammates. You are also dismissing the fact that his father prepared him for this life all long. He wasn't blind going into it. He definitely had an advantage KG and Tmac didn't have.

ArbitraryWater
07-03-2014, 01:29 PM
I dont think Kobe is anti-social. Derrick Rose and Kawhi Leonard are anti-social. Kobe was bullied by Shaq and that changed his demeanor from happy go lucky cocky kid to insulated. Notice Kobe's press conference where he announced going to the NBA as an 18 year old where he was cocky as hell. Then notice how much he changed when he joined the Lakers. Shaq created a hostile environment where it was Shaq vs Kobe and Brian Shaw mentioned how Shaq smacked Kobe once during practice and told the entire team they would never win a title with Kobe.

He often doesn't communicate accordingly... he's a lone wolf by nature, that's the way he likes it. I guess.

avonbarksdale
07-03-2014, 01:32 PM
do any of u really believe kobe couldnt go to bars/clubs before he was 21

kennethgriffin
07-03-2014, 01:33 PM
i think theres a big difference between social gatherings ( when kobe doesn't like alcohol or being around it )

and possible incarceration for life from an accused rape that could end a mans career, marriage, and life

oh ... you didnt even come out for beers with us at the strip club ( not the end of the world )....... so f*ck your situation ( that IS the end of the world )

honestly if a guy wants a private life outside of work. it doesnt mean he wants you to alienate him and not stand up for a co-worker and work related friend/co-worker

and besides that.. these nba guys spend more than enough time as it is with each other. games, practices, pre games, flights, bus's, workouts, meetings, pressers, events, charities

i'm sure most guys wanna go home and spend the rare few remaining moments they have by themselves with their family

dumb f*ckin shaq and brian shaw dont know where the bar/line is crossed or set at to begin with

plus * to add one more thing

people praise kobes work ethic and being in the gym 24/7 working out/ working on his game

thats a positive.. so if he turns down an invitation to go out and stuff his face/ fill his gut with food and alcohol. i'm pretty sure its for a better reason than being "antisocial"

kobe just took his career more seriously than those other guys

Lamar Odumbb
07-03-2014, 01:34 PM
He often doesn't communicate accordingly... he's a lone wolf by nature, that's the way he likes it. I guess.

Kobe seems to suffer from multiple personalities more than anything. He goes on Jimmy Kimmel and is loos as a goose then goes on TNT and looks constipated during interviews.

Pointguard
07-03-2014, 01:46 PM

Rose is a natural leader. Never had a problem taking over and leading men at 22 years old. Is very much his own person, never partied much but was never distant with players. He had a big influence on Butler who is nearly his age and Boozer would explain his mistakes to him after only like two months of playing with him.

There is a big difference between being anti-social and a leader who isn't afraid to say he's going to keep his standards.

I agree with much of what you said about Kobe/Shaq. But Kobe stayed cocky.

riseagainst
07-03-2014, 01:54 PM

this is some what accurate as well. Remember when Phil Jackson was asked about a 17 year old Kobe coming into the league? he said something along the lines of "nobody wants to babysit a kid." Pretty sure Phil treated Kobe differently than everyone else as well.

ArbitraryWater
07-03-2014, 02:07 PM
Kobe seems to suffer from multiple personalities more than anything. He goes on Jimmy Kimmel and is loos as a goose then goes on TNT and looks constipated during interviews.

lol that's true... its hella confusing.

Sometimes he pushes his ghetto personality, then the wealthy rich athlete, etc...

J Shuttlesworth
07-03-2014, 02:20 PM
Not showing up to your teammates wedding is a pretty damn huge deal though.

Ne 1
07-03-2014, 02:41 PM
Yeah I've brought this up before, besides Kobe being a basketball nerd...

he was a teenager fresh off his prom when he got into the NBA. He tried to stay away from the nightlife to stay focused. We ask our stars to do this all the time. Do we not? Yet people fault Kobe for not heading out to the club with Shaq, Robert Horry and Rick Fox who were like in their late 20s/30s? Kobe couldn't even legally drink.

How many teenagers do you know hanging out with grown men? You don't.

NoGunzJustSkillz
07-03-2014, 02:47 PM

i remember shaq having a party in philly and kobe got denied entry because of his age.

Artillery
07-03-2014, 03:14 PM
Common traits of a narcissist:

-The classic narcissistic defense is to shape an invulnerable persona, the mask of someone indifferent to what anyone thinks. But the narcissist actually cares very much what everyone thinks.

Kobe's "warrior" persona. He supposedly cares about nothing but winning but ended up giving up on the Lakers this season even when he was cleared to play. Wanted to absolve himself of any blame that would be associated with this trainwreck of a season. Basically threw the team under the bus.

-Narcissists don't have friends, they have acolytes. Friends are too risky.

Kobe and his zombie fanbase.

-All interpersonal interactions are about control, not communication.

Kobe doesn't have close relationships with any of his teammates. He sees other Laker players as a means to an end. He sees them as employees while envisioning himself as the boss of the company.

-A narcissist's relationships are wildly asymmetrical and hypocritical

Like what Shaq wrote in the above excerpt. Kobe doesn't want to associate himself with the other guys on the team but expects them to run to his side when he needs them.

-A narcissist expects concessions that he wouldn't dream of granting to others.

Kobe blaming Shaq for healing on company time yet Kobe does the same thing last year.

-A narcissist feels entitled to things that defy reason.

Kobe and his bloated contract. Nowhere near a top 5 player in the NBA and he's coming off a bad injury. Yet he feels entitled to be paid 30 mil a year. Lebron, in comparison, was only paid 19 mil last year.

-To a narcissist, nothing is ever good enough, and it's always someone else's fault.

Kobe throwing his teammates under the bus. 2006 playoffs come to mind. Steve Nash owns him, Kobe quits in game 7. Yet he has the audacity to blame the other guys on the roster. Been doing this for years - blaming Gasol, Dwight, Shaq, etc.

-Narcissists struggle to disassociate themselves from personal accountability. for example by using a plural pronoun where a singular one would make more sense. Saying "we are unhappy" is preferred over "I am unhappy," because an imaginary plural entity can't be bargained with.

When Kobe plays bad defense and it results in a loss, he will usually say something like this:

"We played bad defense tonight" instead of "I played bad defense."

-Narcissists, eager to take credit when things go right, refuse to accept responsibility when things go wrong, and cannot engage in constructive self-criticism.

When Kobe's unable to get the Lakers into the playoffs(2005, 2014) or past the first round(2006, 2007), his go-to-excuse is to blame the other players. Does a radio tour and demands to be traded. When he wins the title on a stacked team, he'll take all the credit while refusing to acknowledge the contributions of his teammates(Gasol and Metta carrying his ass in game 7 when he went 6-24)

-Narcissists cannot see how their behavior looks to others, and if confronted by their own behavior in another, refuse to accept it.

Klinsman calls out Kobe and his bloated salary. Kobe gets offended and retorts back with gibberish. He claims his contract doesn't limit LA and basically uses the average fan's lack of knowledge to win them over. Kobe's one of the greatest media manipulators in sports history so he's able to get away with this crap.

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
07-03-2014, 03:19 PM
Kobe (today) comes off as a...normal dude.

Not extroverted...but not a basement dweller either (like most of these armchair psychologist on ISH).

dubeta
07-03-2014, 03:22 PM
Kobe's a fakkit guys it's not that hard to understand

You guys should just stan someone else

Milbuck
07-03-2014, 03:24 PM
Kobe's a fakkit guys it's not that hard to understand

You guys should just stan someone else
Or how about don't stan anyone at all, considering that living vicariously through someone else's achievements is a weak ass thing to do?

JerryWest
07-03-2014, 03:26 PM
Shaq was/is such an asshole :facepalm

dazzer87
07-03-2014, 04:27 PM
So rapist get no support from Shaq then he goes and rats on Shaq to the Cops........:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

Force
07-03-2014, 04:32 PM
Kobe just isn't a very likable person. He hasn't really changed that much, this wasn't something only in his first couple years. He had multiple rings and it was like this already.

Remember the story of NOBODY showing up to his daughters birthday party? That's sad.

Artillery
07-03-2014, 04:53 PM
Kobe just isn't a very likable person. He hasn't really changed that much, this wasn't something only in his first couple years. He had multiple rings and it was like this already.

Remember the story of NOBODY showing up to his daughters birthday party? That's sad.

Kareem's son also confirmed on reddit that Kobe's an asshole in person.

Knoe Itawl
07-03-2014, 05:33 PM

-The classic narcissistic defense is to shape an invulnerable persona, the mask of someone indifferent to what anyone thinks. But the narcissist actually cares very much what everyone thinks.

Kobe's "warrior" persona. He supposedly cares about nothing but winning but ended up giving up on the Lakers this season even when he was cleared to play. Wanted to absolve himself of any blame that would be associated with this trainwreck of a season. Basically threw the team under the bus.

Kobe doesn't have close relationships with any of his teammates. He sees other Laker players as a means to an end. He sees them as employees while envisioning himself as the boss of the company.

Like what Shaq wrote in the above excerpt. Kobe doesn't want to associate himself with the other guys on the team but expects them to run to his side when he needs them.

Kobe blaming Shaq for healing on company time yet Kobe does the same thing last year.

Kobe and his bloated contract. Nowhere near a top 5 player in the NBA and he's coming off a bad injury. Yet he feels entitled to be paid 30 mil a year. Lebron, in comparison, was only paid 19 mil last year.

-To a narcissist, nothing is ever good enough, and it's always someone else's fault.

Kobe throwing his teammates under the bus. 2006 playoffs come to mind. Steve Nash owns him, Kobe quits in game 7. Yet he has the audacity to blame the other guys on the roster. Been doing this for years - blaming Gasol, Dwight, Shaq, etc.

-Narcissists struggle to disassociate themselves from personal accountability. for example by using a plural pronoun where a singular one would make more sense. Saying "we are unhappy" is preferred over "I am unhappy," because an imaginary plural entity can't be bargained with.

When Kobe plays bad defense and it results in a loss, he will usually say something like this:

-Narcissists, eager to take credit when things go right, refuse to accept responsibility when things go wrong, and cannot engage in constructive self-criticism.

When Kobe's unable to get the Lakers into the playoffs(2005, 2014) or past the first round(2006, 2007), his go-to-excuse is to blame the other players. Does a radio tour and demands to be traded. When he wins the title on a stacked team, he'll take all the credit while refusing to acknowledge the contributions of his teammates(Gasol and Metta carrying his ass in game 7 when he went 6-24)

-Narcissists cannot see how their behavior looks to others, and if confronted by their own behavior in another, refuse to accept it.

Klinsman calls out Kobe and his bloated salary. Kobe gets offended and retorts back with gibberish. He claims his contract doesn't limit LA and basically uses the average fan's lack of knowledge to win them over. Kobe's one of the greatest media manipulators in sports history so he's able to get away with this crap.

Excellent and astute analysis.

dubeta
07-03-2014, 05:34 PM
Did Kobe even have any friends in High School?

With LeBron you hear about his LRMR company founded by him and his 3 best friends, and you also hear about the bond with him and his varsity team, whom he still hangs out with to this day and treats like brothers. Heck there was an entire documentary about their brotherly friendship. How come Kobe doesnt have any stories like this? :confusedshrug:

riseagainst
07-03-2014, 05:36 PM

didn't read.
But dam... going full pauk mode.....
:biggums:
:wtf:

BigBoss
07-03-2014, 05:37 PM
It's obviously missing a lot of information, but at the end of the day always be the bigger man and help someone whose going through a crisis. I don't respect Brian Shaw's POV. Kobe did throw Shaq under the bus so I understand his beef, but not his other teammates.

Artillery
07-03-2014, 05:39 PM
More Shaq quotes on Kobe:

"My first Lakers season we had a couple of rookies, and we hazed them pretty badly. We were dogging them out constantly. It was "Go get my bags, go get me something to eat." It was kind of a rite of passage in the NBA that a lot of teams do, but we probably went a little too far with it. One of the rookies—Derek Fisher—just took it. The other rookie—Kobe Bryant—ratted us out to Jerry West."

:applause: Respect for Fisher

lol at Kobe snitching on his teammates. No wonder they hate him.

riseagainst
07-03-2014, 05:40 PM
He was so young and so immature in some ways, but I can tell you this: everything Kobe is doing now, he told me all the way back then he was going to do it. We were sitting on the bus once and he told me, "I'm going to be the number one scorer for the Lakers, I'm going to win five or six championships, and I'm going to be the best player in the game." I was like, "Okay, whatever." Then he looked me right in the eye and said, "I'm going to be the Will Smith of the NBA.

:bowdown:

Goldrush25
07-03-2014, 05:46 PM
Kobe is not "anti-social." He's introverted. There's a difference. He's just a person that is happiest when he's by himself. I'm the same way.

People misuse the term "antisocial." That's a recognized psychatric personality disorder characterized by a disregard for social norms. People with antisocial personality disorder are actually usually very skilled in social settings. They use people to get what they want and see no issues in breaking social norms to do so. They actually have no regard for social norms, and aren't capable of remorse. Think most con artists.

DonDadda59
07-03-2014, 05:50 PM
[QUOTE=Artillery]More Shaq quotes on Kobe:

[I]"My first Lakers season we had a couple of rookies, and we hazed them pretty badly. We were dogging them out constantly. It was "Go get my bags, go get me something to eat." It was kind of a rite of passage in the NBA that a lot of teams do, but we probably went a little too far with it.[B] One of the rookies

Nowitness
07-03-2014, 05:53 PM

Wait, so he isn't still naive and anti-social? Young he obviously isn't.

riseagainst
07-03-2014, 05:54 PM
Wait, so he isn't still naive and anti-social? Young he obviously isn't.

you still consider him anti-social?

Myth
07-03-2014, 05:55 PM
Wait, why should we feel bad for Kobe? He gave everybody the cold shoulder, cheated on his wife (rape?), snitched on Shaq, and then expected Shaq to come to his aid as a friend?.

ILLsmak
07-03-2014, 07:14 PM
And now you want all of us to step up for you. We don't even know you." ...[/B]

Brian Shaw goin' Jesus on Kobe.

-Smak

ILLsmak
07-03-2014, 07:16 PM

sounds like Bron, too, tho...

-Smak

dubeta
07-03-2014, 07:40 PM
Did Kobe even have any friends in High School?

With LeBron you hear about his LRMR company founded by him and his 3 best friends, and you also hear about the bond with him and his varsity team, whom he still hangs out with to this day and treats like brothers. Heck there was an entire documentary about their brotherly friendship. How come Kobe doesnt have any stories like this? :confusedshrug:

why cant anyone answer this, I wanna know if Frobe had friends

zoom17
07-03-2014, 07:42 PM
Why would anyone be sad for a person that makes millions of dollars.

west_tip
07-03-2014, 08:04 PM
Contrary to the OP I have tremendous respect for Kobe having read that excerpt.

He was not concerned with getting drunk or partying or being one of the guys and fitting in. He was just single mindedly determined to be the best basketball player that he could be. That in itself is a rarity for a guy in his late teens to early twenties and speaks to a level of maturity that belied his years.

Would people rather he squandered his god given abilities with laziness and reckless stupidity like so many of his peers have done and will continue to the do in the future? If there's one thing you should respect about Kobe its his work ethic and commitment to the game of basketball.

Im so nba'd out
07-03-2014, 08:06 PM
Excerpt from Shaq Uncut (take with a grain of salt):

Kobe stands up and goes face-to-face with me and says, "You always said you're my big brother, you'd do anything for me, and then this Colorado thing happens and you never even called me." I did call him. ... So here we are now, and we find out he really was hurt that we didn't stand behind him. That was something new. I didn't think he gave a rat's ass about us either way. "Well, I thought you'd publicly support me, at least," Kobe said. "You're supposed to be my friend." Brian Shaw chimed in with "Kobe, why would you think that? Shaq had all these parties and you never showed up for any of them. We invited you to dinner on the road and you didn't come. Shaq invited you to his wedding and you weren't there. Then you got married and didn't invite any of us. And now you are in the middle of this problem, this sensitive situation, and now you want all of us to step up for you. We don't even know you." ...
Wow kobe is not a alpha he is just a anti social beta smh

Im so nba'd out
07-03-2014, 08:07 PM
Why would anyone be sad for a person that makes millions of dollars.
So if people are rich you shouldnt have empathy for them...man i hate lebron stans :mad:

GODbe
07-03-2014, 08:48 PM
Rebelbe

NoNewFriendsbe :applause: :applause: :applause:

Im so nba'd out
07-03-2014, 09:03 PM
Rebelbe

NoNewFriendsbe :applause: :applause: :applause:
dksuckabe
livingvicariouslythroughbe
nolifebe
deepthoatbe
lickemlowbe
kobespilledhisseedonyourfacebe

GODbe
07-03-2014, 09:05 PM
dksuckabe
livingvicariouslythroughbe
nolifebe
deepthoatbe
lickemlowbe
kobespilledhisseedonyourfacebe
calmdownbe :confusedshrug:

crisoner
07-03-2014, 09:06 PM
Jordan was the SAME way.

Im so nba'd out
07-03-2014, 09:07 PM
donttakeitpersonalbe

moe94
07-03-2014, 09:48 PM
:roll:

Im so nba'd out
07-04-2014, 05:28 AM
:roll:
clownbe............

hawksdogsbraves
07-04-2014, 10:57 AM
Jordan was the SAME way.

Bullshit, Jordan was known for partyhing his ASS off in just about every city he went to.

There's stories about how on the Dream Team the other players, (including guys like Chuck, who you know likes to party) staying out all night and partying with him, and not being able to keep up when he whipped them at practice the next day.

Jordan would go out all night, get up early and play a round of golf, then drop 40 that night in a game. Then do it again.

NoGunzJustSkillz
07-04-2014, 11:02 AM
Bullshit, Jordan was known for partyhing his ASS off in just about every city he went to.

There's stories about how on the Dream Team the other players, (including guys like Chuck, who you know likes to party) staying out all night and partying with him, and not being able to keep up when he whipped them at practice the next day.

Jordan would go out all night, get up early and play a round of golf, then drop 40 that night in a game. Then do it again.
:oldlol:

dubeta
07-04-2014, 01:20 PM

And the legend continues..

dreamwarrior
07-04-2014, 01:35 PM
Kobe had this chip on his shoulder ever since he came to the US from Italy. He just had it in his mind that he didn't fit in and I think that's BS. If he hadn't any talent in basketball he probably would've been a school shooter

Artillery
07-04-2014, 04:53 PM
Jordan was the SAME way.

Jordan snitched on his teammates and then cried when they wouldn't come to his aid? When did this happen?