PDA

View Full Version : Do You Guys Think Lebron Will Finish Over .500 In The Finals 4 His career?

aboss4real24
07-03-2014, 03:05 PM
I Dont think so
i can see him winning another 1 but also losing another 1

He doesnt have a killer instinct , and doesnt take over game wen he needs to at certain times

Lebron will go down as this generations Wilt , but even more overrated

riseagainst
07-03-2014, 03:05 PM
would a .5 record in the finals be efficient or dominant?

nzahir
07-03-2014, 03:06 PM
Lol I guess losing in the 1st round like your boy is better than finals or ecf loss

tmacattack33
07-03-2014, 03:07 PM
Who cares.

What matters is if how far he takes his teams in total. And a Finals appearance is more impressive than an ECF loss, which is more impressive than a 2nd round loss, which is more impressive than a first round loss.

aboss4real24
07-03-2014, 03:16 PM
Lol I guess losing in the 1st round like your boy is better than finals or ecf loss

Its better than a Epic finals Choke

Fudge
07-03-2014, 03:18 PM
2/5

SouBeachTalents
07-03-2014, 03:48 PM
Who cares.

What matters is if how far he takes his teams in total. And a Finals appearance is more impressive than an ECF loss, which is more impressive than a 2nd round loss, which is more impressive than a first round loss.

This. I swear, people would consider it better for LeBron to miss the playoffs in the terrible East with Wade & Bosh as opposed to making the Finals but losing to a much better team

dubeta
07-03-2014, 03:54 PM
end up with more rings than the knicks

TheMan
07-03-2014, 03:57 PM
That depends, he might try to join another stacked team to chase rings. I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if he hooks up with KD in the near future when Durant is at his peak, just so he can get carried to more chips.

As it stands right now, this dude is so fortunate Jesus Shuttlesworth saved his ass from being an even more pathetic 1/5.

I'll say he goes 3/7.

riseagainst
07-03-2014, 04:06 PM
That depends, he might try to join another stacked team to chase rings. I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if he hooks up with KD in the near future when Durant is at his peak, just so he can get carried to more chips.

As it stands right now, this dude is so fortunate Jesus Shuttlesworth saved his ass from being an even more pathetic 1/5.

I'll say he goes 3/7.

3/7 dam that's some terrible efficiency.even lower than Kobe's FG%.

dubeta
07-03-2014, 04:11 PM
3/7 dam that's some terrible efficiency.

almost as bad as kobe's 2/7 FMVP, or kobe's 6-24 :applause:

kennethgriffin
07-03-2014, 04:14 PM
well the heat can only get worse with bosh and wade declining

and theres really nothing stopping them from making the next 3 or 4 finals cause the east sucks

so i would expect lebron to finish his career 3 out of 9 in nba finals

AnaheimLakers24
07-03-2014, 04:14 PM
Who cares.

losing is losing. no 2nd place trophies in the nba

kennethgriffin
07-03-2014, 04:16 PM
almost as bad as kobe's 2/7 FMVP, or kobe's 6-24 :applause:

winning is never bad

and losing to prime shaq for finals mvp is never bad

losing in the finals however... is a negative

riseagainst
07-03-2014, 04:18 PM
this is really starting to make me appreciate Kobe and Duncan alot more now. I used to be a lebron fanatic but all the recent nonsense by his d1ckriders are really putting a new perspective for me for all-time greats. Kobe 5/7 and duncan 5/6 are, although nothing like MJ's 6/6 or russel/s 11/12, very very impressive and will go down in the NBA's list of immortals. :bowdown:

Meanwhile, lebrontards on this board are still spewing about how great 2/5 is and how Wade cost the 2011 finals. :biggums: :oldlol:

Roundball_Rock
07-03-2014, 04:21 PM
:lol at how LeBron detractors have it both ways...on the one hand, the East is a joke and the Heat get a free pass to the Finals but on the other the Heat are assumed to be on par with the team that came out of the stacked West. His teams had no shot in 2007 and 2014. It is to his credit he took his teams that far. Any other top player today would have lost in the ECF in those years.

SouBeachTalents
07-03-2014, 04:22 PM
this is really starting to make me appreciate Kobe and Duncan alot more now. I used to be a lebron fanatic but all the recent nonsense by his d1ckriders are really putting a new perspective for me for all-time greats. Kobe 5/7 and duncan 5/6 are, although nothing like MJ's 6/6 or russel/s 11/12, very very impressive and will go down in the NBA's list of immortals. :bowdown:

Meanwhile, lebrontards on this board are still spewing about how great 2/5 is and how Wade cost the 2011 finals. :biggums: :oldlol:

Lol, I don't think anybody actually takes that seriously

kamil
07-03-2014, 04:24 PM
3/7 dam that's some terrible efficiency.even lower than Kobe's FG%.

Wow, such efficiency. Much impressive. Here, trophy.

SouBeachTalents
07-03-2014, 04:24 PM
:lol at how LeBron detractors have it both ways...on the one hand, the East is a joke and the Heat get a free pass to the Finals but on the other the Heat are assumed to be on par with the team that came out of the stacked West. His teams had no shot in 2007 and 2014. It is to his credit he took his teams that far. Any other top player today would have lost in the ECF in those years.

Pistons maybe, but I think any top player would have definitely beaten the Pacers this year, especially with Wade averaging 20 per game and Bosh chipping in with 16

J Shuttlesworth
07-03-2014, 04:27 PM
How dare you bring logic into this thread

tpols
07-03-2014, 04:30 PM

To the imploding, Paul George and Roy Hibbert led pacers? With your second option shooting Shaq like 60FG on 20+ppg?

Literally any all star small forward could be placed in that situation and have a good shot at winning. I'm starting to think your posts are just for shock value

aboss4real24
07-03-2014, 04:40 PM
LB Wont have more rings then the knicks

Hes declining

DMV2
07-03-2014, 04:44 PM
would a .5 record in the finals be efficient or dominant?
He needs 60%+ to be efficient just like his protected FG's. As of right now, he can reach 60%+ with a 5-8 Finals series records.

MavsSuperFan
07-03-2014, 05:12 PM
Yes Lebron will.

He will win 6+ rings.

1 he is amazingly talented
2 he has no shame and will always put himself in the easiest position to win.