PDA

View Full Version : Sixers in contact with euro leagues top scorer

AI09
07-04-2014, 03:46 PM
http://www.libertyballers.com/2014/7/4/5871163/sixers-free-agency-keith-langford-unics-kazan

Sixers offer minimum contract to Keith Langford 6'4 shooting guard led the euro league in scoring last year. He can also play point guard time to time, lefty with a smooth jumpshot. The minimum would be just under 900k since he played two games with the spurs. Chances are he rejects the offer.

JimmyMcAdocious
07-04-2014, 03:54 PM
I remember him at KU. He was not that good. What ever happened to Wayne Simien?

Euroleague
07-04-2014, 05:58 PM
Keith Langford cannot play point guard under any circumstance ever. And there is no way in hell he would ever play for $900,000 gross, with the taxes and agent fees not paid by the club (NBA contract rules).

ReturnofJPR
07-04-2014, 06:01 PM
Keith Langford cannot play point guard under any circumstance ever. And there is no way in hell he would ever play for $900,000 gross, with the taxes and agent fees not paid by the club (NBA contract rules).

Somebody is in a bad mood today.

Quit hating. Just because u put euro in your name doesn't mean you are the resident expert on euro players

We trust nba execs bringing over this guy and Chicago's Nikola Mirotic (the Euro MVP) more than you

Euroleague
07-04-2014, 06:11 PM

Quit hating. Just because u put euro in your name doesn't mean you are the resident expert on euro players

We trust nba execs bringing over this guy and Chicago's Nikola Mirotic (the Euro MVP) more than you

Anyone that thinks Mirotic isn't soft, and Langford can play point guard, and will play for $900,000 gross is INSANE.

Absolutely INSANE. PERIOD.

That includes NBA "execs". Because if any of them think that, they are just as stupid as any troll in this forum.

You would be literally laughed out of any European basketball forum within your last 3 posts that you made here, then banned.

Ass Dan
07-05-2014, 01:08 AM

yeah, just another American reject COMPLETELY OWNING Europe.

scrub central over there...he must shit all over Vag Span.

AI09
07-05-2014, 01:56 AM
Anyone that thinks Mirotic isn't soft, and Langford can play point guard, and will play for $900,000 gross is INSANE.

That includes NBA "execs". Because if any of them think that, they are just as stupid as any troll in this forum.

You would be literally laughed out of any European basketball forum within your last 3 posts that you made here, then banned.

I said I doubt he accepts the offer so take it easy buddy I never said he will be in sixer uniform next season, it's a non guaranteed contract even if he did accept he would by gone by the end of summer league he's already 30 years old only thing he can bring to the table is his jumpshot at this point. And I've seen him play before he has brought the ball up and set a play time to time in the course of the game, is he a point guard? No. Is he capable of bringing the ball up and setting a play every now and then? Yes.

bdreason
07-05-2014, 02:00 AM
Don't bother arguing with Euroleague. He's just a crazy troll.

I remember watching Langford in College. If he's leading Euroleague in scoring then obviously he can play.

Maga_1
07-05-2014, 07:52 AM
Langford is not a PG by any means, but people from Europe know that already.
Can he bring the ball up on the court? Yes.
Can he set a team in offensive schemes? No.

He's a scorer, it's in his blood. And he can also play some D when asked.
I see him signing with them, not because of money but because of the opportunity to play in NBA.

jamal99
07-05-2014, 08:03 AM

I see him signing with them, not because of money but because of the opportunity to play in NBA.
Didn't he sign with some Russian team few days ago?

chocolatethunder
07-05-2014, 08:23 AM
Yes

Maga_1
07-05-2014, 08:24 AM

Ohh didn't catch that.
Yes, he signed yesterday with Unics Kazan.

Case closed then.

r0drig0lac
07-05-2014, 08:41 AM

:oldlol:

ralph_i_el
07-05-2014, 10:30 AM

We've been trying the laugh your ass out for years and you're still here.

Rooster
07-05-2014, 10:32 AM
Ohh didn't catch that.
Yes, he signed yesterday with Unics Kazan.

Case closed then.

So he is replacing Andrew Goudeluck :oldlol:

The former Laker who became the 2014 Eurocup MVP:oldlol:

While putting 20ppg and shot 55% on VTB league.:oldlol:

Keith Langford scored a total of 2 point in real league.:oldlol:

But in Europe he is simply Keith McBuckets:applause:

Torching those slow as molasses unfit soft and unathletic stiff Euros:oldlol:

Maga_1
07-05-2014, 11:03 AM
So he is replacing Andrew Goudeluck :oldlol:

The former Laker who became the 2014 Eurocup MVP:oldlol:

While putting 20ppg and shot 55% on VTB league.:oldlol:

Keith Langford scored a total of 2 point in real league.:oldlol:

But in Europe he is simply Keith McBuckets:applause:

Torching those slow as molasses unfit soft and unathletic stiff Euros:oldlol:

Yes.
You know a lot about european basketball, congratulations :cheers:

Rooster
07-05-2014, 11:44 AM
Yes.
You know a lot about european basketball, congratulations :cheers:

Cool:rockon:

I thought it will take a year for an American to put their onslaught:oldlol:

But Mini Mamba was just too beasty for them Russians:bowdown:

It will be worse if he was playing against those Portugese

He will look like a Deutsche doing his offensive assault :bowdown:

Like in La Lys:oldlol:

Oly BC
07-05-2014, 02:39 PM
Langford is much much better than many players in the NBA. He is primarily a scorer but I disagree with the people who say he can only run an offence "every now and then". He showed he can do a decent job but shooting was armani's main play anyway.
In any case as was mentioned, he signed with Unics a few days ago.

And Goudelock is horseshit. When will the US stop littering the world with braindead players? Come on guys, teach your kids some real basketball.
I'd only show my kids spurs and euroleague games to prevent them from turning into a Goudelock.

Euroleague
07-05-2014, 05:23 PM
Don't bother arguing with Euroleague. He's just a crazy troll.

I remember watching Langford in College. If he's leading Euroleague in scoring then obviously he can play.

I never said he could not play troll. He's a very good player. I said he could not play point guard. Anyone saying he can play point guard is smoking some really good drugs.

Reading comprehension 101. You still lack it.

Euroleague
07-05-2014, 05:26 PM

he already played in the NBA before, so he knows how overrated it is, and that's it's not better than the Euroleague.

Plus, he is making $3.7 million (in how the NBA counts salary) a year in Russia........

Euroleague
07-05-2014, 05:30 PM
Langford is much much better than many players in the NBA. He is primarily a scorer but I disagree with the people who say he can only run an offence "every now and then". He showed he can do a decent job but shooting was armani's main play anyway.
In any case as was mentioned, he signed with Unics a few days ago.

And Goudelock is horseshit. When will the US stop littering the world with braindead players? Come on guys, teach your kids some real basketball.
I'd only show my kids spurs and euroleague games to prevent them from turning into a Goudelock.

Best player on Unics was by far and away Zisis, so yeah, they pretty much greatly over achieved all of last year, especially considering that Trinchieri was their coach.

All Goudelock can do is chuck wide open jumpers. That's basically the whole extent of his basketball ability. Poor man's, smaller, and less athletic version of Drew Nicholas.

Euroleague
07-05-2014, 05:31 PM

Nikola Mirotic has never been the Euroleague MVP.

STOP TROLLING.

AI09
07-05-2014, 05:52 PM
I never said he could not play troll. He's a very good player. I said he could not play point guard. Anyone saying he can play point guard is smoking some really good drugs.

Reading comprehension 101. You still lack it.

i never said he was a point guard i said he can run the point for a play or two here and there he had 75 assist in 25 games last year thats good for 3 a game. Alot of his points were off the dribble creating for himself so its not like he has no ball handling skills or good vision.

Bless Mathews
07-05-2014, 05:54 PM

Shots fired.

Maga_1
07-05-2014, 08:39 PM
Cool:rockon:

I thought it will take a year for an American to put their onslaught:oldlol:

But Mini Mamba was just too beasty for them Russians:bowdown:

It will be worse if he was playing against those Portugese

He will look like a Deutsche doing his offensive assault :bowdown:

Like in La Lys:oldlol:

Yes.