PDA

View Full Version : Vasquez close to Re-signing

Dr.Funk
07-04-2014, 10:28 PM
Sources also told the Sun that the Raptors are closing in on on a deal with Greivis Vasquez, a restricted free agent like Patterson, who also was acquired from the Kings.

http://www.torontosun.com/2014/07/04/raptors-reach-deal-with-patterson-vasquez-signing-close

barkleynash
07-06-2014, 03:23 PM
Assuming De colo leaves to russia

lowry vaz byucks or diante garrett
derozen sweet lou
ross fields/Free-agent wing cabaclo
amir- Patterson- handsbrough cabaclo
val nogeiro/hayes/ amir

I'd love either tucker or Jordan hill.
I actually think Alan Anderson would fit on this team.
Maybe bring him in at the three to share back-up wing minutes with sweet lou and fields.

rightsideup
07-06-2014, 06:16 PM
Assuming De colo leaves to russia

lowry vaz byucks or diante garrett
derozen sweet lou
ross fields/Free-agent wing cabaclo
amir- Patterson- handsbrough cabaclo
val nogeiro/hayes/ amir

I'd love either tucker or Jordan hill.
I actually think Alan Anderson would fit on this team.
Maybe bring him in at the three to share back-up wing minutes with sweet lou and fields.Does Lou play SF at 6'2"? Love to see AA back

Legends66NBA7
07-06-2014, 07:03 PM
Would love to get Jordan Hill. He would be a solid back up C.

I don't want Anderson back. He was a ball stopping chucker who would just take away minutes from the young guys.

rightsideup
07-06-2014, 10:13 PM

I don't want Anderson back. He was a ball stopping chucker who would just take away minutes from the young guys.I did not realize the ball stuck with AA. There used to be a lot of media attention on how Toronto's medical staff was rehabbing Fields nerves in his shooting elbow but have not heard that as much last year vs 2012=13. Have they given up and is Landry doomed to be a poor shooter

Jballer
07-07-2014, 09:36 AM

I don't want Anderson back. He was a ball stopping chucker who would just take away minutes from the young guys.

I like Hill - I agree Anderson is not our guy..

Everyone here doesn't like Fran Garcia ??? I am curious why ??

They guy hustles on D and can hit 3 pointers at a reasonable rate. Further his time in Sacramento (or was it GS?) and in Houston seems to indicate he is a glue guy willing the team forward.

Don't know what he wants money wise but he should be happy in the MLE range and as a D small forward I would want him out there over Fields every time.