PDA

View Full Version : D Rose NOT INVOLVED in recruiting carmelo after all

Knicksfever2010
07-05-2014, 01:45 AM
http://espn.go.com/chicago/nba/story/_/id/11176154/derrick-rose-help-chicago-bulls-pitch-carmelo-anthony

Not sure who to believe on this one, Chicago or D rose, but Rose seems socially awkward

no pun intended
07-05-2014, 01:47 AM
http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=344767

LosBulls
07-05-2014, 01:48 AM
All I know is that if the Bulls fail to get Melo i'm done being a Bulls fan until Rose is off the fuccing team.

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
07-05-2014, 01:49 AM
NOT good news for Bulls fans. Rose needed to have an aggressive stance in recruiting Melo..

moe94
07-05-2014, 01:50 AM
Treating Rose like the Meg of the Bulls organization. Just keep working out, bro. Don't mind this. Nah, Melo isn't coming. But I saw his car. Just stop....

SamuraiSWISH
07-05-2014, 04:50 AM
Who cares. If I was Rose, and that was not just my team ... but my city? I wouldn't be whoring myself out trying to recruit some other guy to my team. I would feel so embarrassed. Like a used car salesman.

All you need to tell the guy is the roster is stacked, and built perfect for his abilities. Do you want to win or not?

Anything else? And that's the front office, steakhouses, nightlife, and local strip clubs jobs. I'm proud of Rose for retaining his dignity at least when it comes to wanting to compete against elite contemporaries and not suck their dick to get them to join the team.

Now all he needs to do is remove his bloody tampon, and get on the court. Just work on your game dude. I don't need your socially awkward ass trying to pimp our city out to that smiling retard. We'd be better off trying to woo Miss Honey Nut Cheerios anyway, she wears the pants in that relationship.

Blue&Orange
07-05-2014, 04:53 AM
never doubt broussard sauces.

KyrieTheFuture
07-05-2014, 04:54 AM
Am I the only one who thinks its incredibly weird how much roses people force it down our throats that he's not recruiting? Every couple weeks it's like we need to be reminded that he's so cool and won't recruit and all this other bullshit. Hey guys I don't care....no seriously I don't care you know? It's like crazy how much I don't care but I just wanted to make sure you remember I don't care. So ridiculous.

SamuraiSWISH
07-05-2014, 04:56 AM
Am I the only one who thinks its incredibly weird how much roses people force it down our throats that he's not recruiting? Every couple weeks it's like we need to be reminded that he's so cool and won't recruit and all this other bullshit. Hey guys I don't care....no seriously I don't care you know? It's like crazy how much I don't care but I just wanted to make sure you remember I don't care. So ridiculous.
That's not the case at all. If anything it's been played up as a negative about him in this current colluding, pussified climate of the modern NBA. Everyone's on that Marvel Studio, soft AF we need to team up shit. I think it's refreshing Derrick isn't one of these beta, uncompetitive fomos like LeBron, CP3, etc trying to team up with every great player.

raprap
07-05-2014, 05:06 AM
So if you're not recruiting, you're not a beta? Dafuq I hate this alpha beta talk. :facepalm

Kblaze8855
07-05-2014, 05:14 AM
All I know is that if the Bulls fail to get Melo i'm done being a Bulls fan until Rose is off the fuccing team.

With you having been a Heat fan for 20 years before suddenly becoming a Bulls fan I assure you real Bulls fans wont miss you.

FlawlessVictory
07-05-2014, 05:15 AM
Few things

# I didn't think it would be possible, but my already low opinion of that idiot Broussard and his sources continues to decline. I follow a couple of major sports closely and Broussard is right up there with the worst.

# There is a lot to admire about Rose in an era where other 'superstars' by default join together with their buddies and try to stack the odds against the opposition and win. Long gone are the days of having a competitive will to go up against your pears and prove yourself.

# The big problem though for the entire Bulls organisation is that while as I said above, his stance can be commended, it does not help them in their ultimate goal of winning a championship. Here's the thing, I wouldn't back the Bulls to win the title next season even with a 100% Rose, which in itself is very unlikely. So by refusing to pander to the egos of other superstars, he basically drives the nail into the metaphorical coffin that is their title hopes.

# So Rose will be remembered as a very talented player who tried to go it alone in many ways. A player with zero rings and inevitable regrets when he retires. He will then have to ask himself whether his stance was worth it.

# My personal view is that while I hate the modern NBA culture, it is what it is and if you want to win a ring you simply have to join together with at least one other superstar. Rose should have put his obvious disdain for the process aside for one summer and did everything he could to convince Melo to come. That was destined to failure imo from the start, but he and Bulls should start a full court press on Love when Melo inevitably takes the money and goes back to NY.

Im so nba'd out
07-05-2014, 05:17 AM
yes i think your the only one.

NZStreetBaller
07-05-2014, 05:34 AM
Rose just wants to be the best. and feels that melo might take that away from him. Rose still believes he can win a title without melos help. He hasn't got to that desperation (i may never win a title, ditch my loyalty to get ring is a must) stage yet. like some players.

TheMan
07-05-2014, 05:40 AM
http://espn.go.com/chicago/nba/story/_/id/11176154/derrick-rose-help-chicago-bulls-pitch-carmelo-anthony

Not sure who to believe on this one, Chicago or D rose, but Rose seems socially awkward
Good for Rose that he never fell for the phony charade put on by Melo. That nikka was always gon' go for the money, he doesn't care that much about winning.

TheMan
07-05-2014, 05:42 AM
Don't let the door hit your ass on the way out :applause:

moe94
07-05-2014, 05:43 AM
That's not the case at all. If anything it's been played up as a negative about him in this current colluding, pussified climate of the modern NBA. Everyone's on that Marvel Studio, soft AF we need to team up shit. I think it's refreshing Derrick isn't one of these beta, uncompetitive fomos like LeBron, CP3, etc trying to team up with every great player.

Article said Rose would do whatever the organization needed him to do, including recruiting. Did I misread? :confusedshrug:

LosBulls
07-05-2014, 02:51 PM
With you having been a Heat fan for 20 years before suddenly becoming a Bulls fan I assure you real Bulls fans wont miss you.
You really think I give a **** what bulls fans on a message board think of me? You're lame as shit.

LosBulls
07-05-2014, 02:52 PM
Don't let the door hit your ass on the way out :applause:

Pointguard
07-05-2014, 03:26 PM
You really think I give a **** what bulls fans on a message board think of me? You're lame as shit.

So you sport that name and avatar to convince yourself???

Kblaze8855
07-05-2014, 04:09 PM

You must have some reason to keep telling fans on a message board your plans.

You say shit like that all the time as if a fraud of a fan no longer pretending is something noteworthy.

Also....topics like this:

Time for me to come clean

I've always lived in Chicago but I never liked Jordan so I wasn't a Bulls fan, instead I was a Heat fan. Dwyane Wade was from Chicago and he played for the Heat and Shaq is my favorite player all time so I was a Heat fan.

Then Rose was drafted by the Bulls and I've always wanted to be a Bulls fan but I was afraid what the real Bulls Fans would think after all I said when I rooted for the Heat so I kept it on the downlow in real life and made this account on ISH.

When LeBron signed with the Heat was when I decided not to be a Heat fan anymore and ride with the Bulls.

Am I considered a good and loyal fan of my team and my city?

Make it painfully obvious you care what message board Bulls fans think of you.

I dont ask for the opinions of people whos opinions I dont concern myself with.

LBJ4MVP23
07-05-2014, 04:28 PM
When Rose is able to play and be a factor, then lets bring his name up again.

TheMan
07-05-2014, 04:38 PM
This fvcking LosBulls just got exposed :oldlol: Sit down, son. I've been a Bulls fan since the early mid 80s when I was a little kid growing up in Chicago.