PDA

View Full Version : Anyone got a good stream for Spartacus: Blood and Sand?

Godzuki
07-05-2014, 11:54 AM
I'm hooked after catching the first 2 episodes on sci fi.

its not on netflix, hulu, or Prime. i think because sci fi took the rights and are playing it now, i'm guessing they are going out of their way to make sure there aren't other streams of it maybe?

i can't find a decent one with searches.

chosen_one6
07-05-2014, 01:20 PM
Why not download torrents of each season?

Nick Young
07-05-2014, 01:22 PM
One of my old housemates used to love this show. He came out of the closet 2 months ago.

chosen_one6
07-05-2014, 01:35 PM
One of my old housemates used to love this show. He came out of the closet 2 months ago.

You're not fooling anybody.

Godzuki
07-05-2014, 01:54 PM

lol this show is the most violent show i've ever seen, i don't know how it started on Starz.

granted its a sausage fest of dudes but the blood and violence has got to make it tough for soft people to watch. hell its hard for me seeing the knife cuts they show since it looks so real with those slices in the skin.

thought the first episode flashback was real clever. by the time it was over, i had forgotten it started as a flashback, but it gave you the whole back setting.

Godzuki
07-05-2014, 01:56 PM
Why not download torrents of each season?

i prefer finding streams instead of putting stuff on my computer

i might tho, since i really want to watch this. i was so hooked after watching the first few.

Nick Young
07-05-2014, 02:00 PM
lol this show is the most violent show i've ever seen, i don't know how it started on Starz.

granted its a sausage fest of dudes but the blood and violence has got to make it tough for soft people to watch. hell its hard for me seeing the knife cuts they show since it looks so real with those slices in the skin.

thought the first episode flashback was real clever. by the time it was over, i had forgotten it started as a flashback, but it gave you the whole back setting.
its probably a good show, I just remember how my old housemate used to tell me about it. I like roman history so maybe will watch one day.

longtime lurker
07-05-2014, 09:57 PM
I'm hooked after catching the first 2 episodes on sci fi.

its not on netflix, hulu, or Prime. i think because sci fi took the rights and are playing it now, i'm guessing they are going out of their way to make sure there aren't other streams of it maybe?

i can't find a decent one with searches.

http://www.free-tv-video-online.me/

Godzuki
07-05-2014, 10:29 PM
http://www.free-tv-video-online.me/

Thanks, but all of the links you guys are giving me require a credit card. How did you get around that?

someone PM'd me one that had the same issue.

chosen_one6
07-06-2014, 01:25 PM
Thanks, but all of the links you guys are giving me require a credit card. How did you get around that?

someone PM'd me one that had the same issue.

Is your hard drive like 16GB or something? If putting the files on your computers HDD is an issue just buy an external HDD and put all of your music, movies, etc. on there.