PDA

View Full Version : Wade and Bosh should realize: Lebron doesn't give a shit about them

BallsOut
07-05-2014, 03:12 PM
Does anyone remember how Lebron burnt bridges with his teammates in Cleveland after the decision? During the season, when they were winning and things were good, he was dancing with his teammates and going to the clubs with them. After they lost to the Celtics in the playoffs, and things didn't look so well, he bolted and it was like they no longer existed to him.

Wade and Bosh should look out for themselves and their families and take the max offers on the open market. These will be their last big contracts. Don't settle for anything less, because Lebron couldn't give two shits about them. He's running away to the team with the most stacked talent to ring chase.

IncarceratedBob
07-05-2014, 03:15 PM
They are grown men

Wade knows he owes all his success to LeBron so he's gonna do whatever it takes to keep him

G.O.A.T.
07-05-2014, 03:16 PM
Wade let someone else come and take over his team.

BallsOut
07-05-2014, 03:16 PM
They are grown men

Wade knows he owes all his success to LeBron so he's gonna do whatever it takes to keep him

Let's not forget how Lebron threw the finals in 2011 against the Mavs after Wade was on par for another NBA Finals MVP. That should never be forgiven. Time to man up, Wade. You don't want to be remembered as another Mo "heartbroken" Williams in Lebron's legacy.

JT123
07-05-2014, 03:25 PM
The situation with his Cleveland teammates was completely different. His Cavs teammates knew Delonte was messing with his mom, and not a single one of them had the decency to tell him! :biggums:
Those pieces of shit did not deserve Lebron's loyalty, and thus they did not get it.

flipogb
07-05-2014, 03:30 PM
outside of Miami Heat giving Wade a max contract (highly unlikely) , is there a scenario where he doesn't look like a beta / loser / LeBron's b****?

BallsOut
07-05-2014, 06:34 PM
outside of Miami Heat giving Wade a max contract (highly unlikely) , is there a scenario where he doesn't look like a beta / loser / LeBron's b****?

Step up and take his team back. Be the man. Embrace it, not cower from it.

3LiftHeatCurse
07-05-2014, 06:40 PM
Does anyone remember how Lebron burnt bridges with his teammates in Cleveland after the decision? During the season, when they were winning and things were good, he was dancing with his teammates and going to the clubs with them. After they lost to the Celtics in the playoffs, and things didn't look so well, he bolted and it was like they no longer existed to him.

Wade and Bosh should look out for themselves and their families and take the max offers on the open market. These will be their last big contracts. Don't settle for anything less, because Lebron couldn't give two shits about them. He's running away to the team with the most stacked talent to ring chase.

ballsout, what happened to your schtick on this forum? you used to be funny and had this act you put on in your posts

Kidbasketball20
07-05-2014, 07:23 PM
Really really thought Wade was going to be selfish and opt in for the contract.

It's clear they both desperately want to keep the Big 3.

PickernRoller
07-05-2014, 07:24 PM
True.

BallsOut
07-05-2014, 07:35 PM
True.

Word.

BallsOut
07-06-2014, 02:19 PM
Those pieces of shit did not deserve Lebron's loyalty, and thus they did not get it.

:biggums:

RoTM
07-06-2014, 02:37 PM
Really really thought Wade was going to be selfish and opt in for the contract.

It's clear they both desperately want to keep the Big 3.

They opted out because at the deadline they met with Lebron and he wouldn't commit. They didn't want to be stuck in Miami if he left without them. Wade 100% still thinks he can get the max somewhere. In his mind Kobe did so he should.

CavaliersFTW
07-06-2014, 02:39 PM
They are grown men

:biggums:

2006?

Hey Yo
07-06-2014, 02:45 PM
They opted out because at the deadline they met with Lebron and he wouldn't commit. They didn't want to be stuck in Miami if he left without them. Wade 100% still thinks he can get the max somewhere. In his mind Kobe did so he should.
That cripple better think again.

RoTM
07-06-2014, 03:09 PM
That cripple better think again.

In a world without compromising positions probably not. Would I offer a 3 year max as Dallas to him though? There would be long meeting about it.

DMAVS41
07-06-2014, 03:55 PM
This really smells like trouble for the Heat.

I just don't see how this works long term unless Wade/Bosh take considerable paycuts. If Lebron wants the max and those guys stay and don't take huge cuts. Why would Lebron even do that? I could see him signing a 2 year deal with a player option and then just jumping ship next year.

The Heat are not winning shit if they don't upgrade this roster in a real way unless Wade buys a time machine and goes back to 2011.

I have to laugh though. People are hating on Cuban for not bringing back Chandler in 12 and making threads again about it now.

Take a look at the Heat. They can't win with Lebron/Bosh/Wade because their hamstrung on the cap. Yet the Mavs were going to win in the tougher conference post 2011 with Dirk/Terry/Chandler making 46 million a year? LOL

Rubio2Gasol
07-06-2014, 03:57 PM
Wade shouldn't have opted out.

I feel like he doesn't want to play four more years, even if the were to give him a decent four year contract.

RoTM
07-06-2014, 05:54 PM
This really smells like trouble for the Heat.

I just don't see how this works long term unless Wade/Bosh take considerable paycuts. If Lebron wants the max and those guys stay and don't take huge cuts. Why would Lebron even do that? I could see him signing a 2 year deal with a player option and then just jumping ship next year.

The Heat are not winning shit if they don't upgrade this roster in a real way unless Wade buys a time machine and goes back to 2011.

I have to laugh though. People are hating on Cuban for not bringing back Chandler in 12 and making threads again about it now.

Take a look at the Heat. They can't win with Lebron/Bosh/Wade because their hamstrung on the cap. Yet the Mavs were going to win in the tougher conference post 2011 with Dirk/Terry/Chandler making 46 million a year? LOL

I don't believe Bosh and Wade think their team is in such a dire position as to go from 21 to 13 per year or whatever. You look at the west and its still two star teams while from their perspective the Heat have that and the best player in the world. The Spurs are old, injuries happen. Bron just has a wishy washy personality.