PDA

View Full Version : Whichever team overpays for Wade = ****ing done

TonyMontana
07-06-2014, 08:02 PM
Whenever I read articles about Wade taking a "paycut" for LeBron and Bosh I cringe a little bit.

Does this guy realize nobody other than the Heat would even consider giving him 10 million+? It is no paycut.

Nobody wants this guy on their team. Teams will be lining up to court LeBron + Bosh. But as Wade ages and still doesn't have a three point shot he has only gotten exposed more and more. Wade better hope that LeBron and Bosh decide to play with him again or his time of being relevant is OVER.

You will still see people overrate him, but even these guys know deep down that they wouldn't want him on their team.

SpecialQue
07-06-2014, 08:04 PM
inb4 Riley overpays.

And welcome back, you worthless piece of shit.

Cocaine80s
07-06-2014, 08:06 PM
Wade will have an mvp type season next year

Blue&Orange
07-06-2014, 08:07 PM
Whenever I read articles about Wade taking a "paycut" for LeBron and Bosh I cringe a little bit.

Does this guy realize nobody other than the Heat would even consider giving him 10 million+? It is no paycut.

Nobody wants this guy on their team. Teams will be lining up to court LeBron + Bosh. But as Wade ages and still doesn't have a three point shot he has only gotten exposed more and more. Wade better hope that LeBron and Bosh decide to play with him again or his time of being relevant is OVER.

You will still see people overrate him, but even these guys know deep down that they wouldn't want him on their team.
I cringed when i realized u weren't on my ignore list.

First i was i like "shit i'm logged off" then i was "no i'm not" then i was "wtf!"

true story.

TonyMontana
07-06-2014, 08:08 PM
inb4 Riley overpays.

Pat Riley is perhaps too loyal to his guys. He is going to make sure Wade + Haslem get paid.

This will y be the downfall of the Miami Heat. Because of the organizations loyallty + commitment to two useless players LeBron and his inner circle are realizing that Miami won't be able to win a championship with two useless players taking a sizable amount of the CAP. This is why you see LeBron weighing his options. He knows it will be back to his Cleveland Cavalier days with that squad.

mehyaM24
07-06-2014, 08:08 PM
i have said AGAIN and AGAIN, wade is the most overrated player of the 2000s. or on par with duncan in that regard

sans 2006 what exactly has he accomplished? the guy has either been injury prone, knocked out of the first round, or carried to titles by lebron.

rest assured nobody will over pay him.

TonyMontana
07-06-2014, 08:11 PM
i have said AGAIN and AGAIN, the guy is the most overrated player of the 2000s. at the very least on par with duncan.

sans 2006 what exactly has he accomplished? the guy has either been injury prone, knocked out of the first round, or carried to titles by lebron.

Wade for his career is in the same tier as Kobe. Alone both are first round fodder without additional stars on the roster. This is what seperates these guys from the Dirks, LeBrons, Shaqs, and Duncans.

mehyaM24
07-06-2014, 08:12 PM
Wade for his career is in the same tier as Kobe. Alone both are first round fodder without additional stars on the roster. This is what seperates these guys from the Dirks, LeBrons, Shaqs, and Duncans.

i feel that duncan is a system player, but totally agree with dirk, lebron and shaq.

dirk with the spurs = 5-6 titles
lebron wit the spurs = 7+ titles
shaq with the spurs = 7+ titles

eliteballer
07-06-2014, 08:14 PM
No ones overpaying for Wade other than Miami

TonyMontana
07-06-2014, 08:15 PM
i feel that duncan is a system player, but totally agree with dirk, lebron and shaq.

in recent years Duncan has been a system player, but in his prime he won a title(2003) with arguably one of the weakest supporting casts of all-time. He was playing at an all-time great level. Duncans place in history isn't simply a lifetime achievement award.

GrapeApe
07-06-2014, 08:30 PM
Odd thread considering Wade is certain to stay with Miami and will be taking a paycut.

Bosnian Sajo
07-06-2014, 08:32 PM
i have said AGAIN and AGAIN, wade is the most overrated player of the 2000s. or on par with duncan in that regard

Wade was awesome preLebron, especially in the season where he carried the Heat into the playoffs alongside Beasley and J'Neal. Man I loved that Heat team :bowdown:

KBaller33
07-06-2014, 08:34 PM
No ones overpaying for Wade other than Miami

This.

Doctor Rivers
07-06-2014, 08:38 PM
inb4 Riley overpays.

+1

DMAVS41
07-06-2014, 08:58 PM
Oh really?

So Luol Deng is worth 12 million a year, but Wade isn't worth 10?

I know Wade has struggled the last two years and he's been hurt, but he is absolutely worth a 3 year 39 million dollar deal in this NBA.

AnaheimLakers24
07-06-2014, 09:21 PM
would you rate the signing 2 out of 5?

ps you are a f@g op

Eric Cartman
07-06-2014, 09:29 PM

:lol

Spurs5Rings2014
07-06-2014, 11:04 PM

:roll:

STATUTORY
07-06-2014, 11:05 PM
I'm really hoping that b!tch gets left out in the cold with nothing but a vet min offer

:roll: dude thought he was on kobe's level. kobe sipping that sauvignon blonc with his 30 mil a year son

Droid101
07-06-2014, 11:07 PM
branstans falling a part left and right since June.

aj1987
07-06-2014, 11:16 PM
Oh really?

I know Wade has struggled the last two years and he's been hurt, but he is absolutely worth a 3 year 39 million dollar deal in this NBA.
He wasn't hurt. He just sucked ass in the Finals (in 3 games) this year.

rmt
07-06-2014, 11:37 PM

You obviously weren't watching the Spurs when the offense was 4-down (dump it into Duncan), wait for the score/double-team/dish out to 3pt shooter.

You'd be salivating over Duncan if your team (I'm guessing the Lakers) could have Duncan for $10m.

GimmeThat
07-06-2014, 11:53 PM
20/5/5

17/4/4

don't overpay him.

just pay him what he deserves, and that's still 13-15 Pau Gasol money.

ArbitraryWater
07-07-2014, 10:40 AM
Preach

imdaman99
07-07-2014, 10:45 AM
Wade is a Heat legend. If they want to piss off a guy that was the main part in one of their rings and a good part in 2 others, than by all means do it. I know as a Knicks fan, I'd worship the main guys on my team if they won even 1 championship. But than again, I know very few Heat fans exist. I'm sure at least on this board its 98% branstans :oldlol:

imdaman99
07-07-2014, 10:52 AM
And let's be real, the paycut is for bran. Wade's legacy is sealed, he is not enhancing it anymore with more 2-3rd option rings. 3 Rings is a helluva achievement. All this anger is branstans who are worried about their beta god's legacy and how it would underwhelm with only 2 rings. Why should Wade and Bosh, guys who had to sacrifice a lot to appease bran dominating the ball and the stats and turn them into shells of themselves sacrifice just to help HIS legacy?

Are Wade and Bosh moving up on the greatest players of all time list by letting bran get more toys on his way to winning championships? 2 championships is a great achievement, but branstans are panicking over his legacy. If you aren't a longtime Heat fan or someone that supports them by going to their games or buying their merchandise, guess what? They don't care about your opinion :oldlol:

GimmeThat
07-07-2014, 11:11 AM
listen kids.

retiring Michael Jordan's jersey is a far more important priorty than retiring Dwayne Wade's

Droid101
07-07-2014, 11:39 AM
Wade is a Heat legend. If they want to piss off a guy that was the main part in one of their rings and a good part in 2 others, than by all means do it. I know as a Knicks fan, I'd worship the main guys on my team if they won even 1 championship. But than again, I know very few Heat fans exist. I'm sure at least on this board its 98% branstans :oldlol:
This. Shit, the Knicks paid Allan Houston forever after he was injured.

You take care of your dudes, period.

mehyaM24
07-07-2014, 11:57 AM
You'd be salivating over Duncan if your team (I'm guessing the Lakers) could have Duncan for $10m.

not all of us are psycho duncan stans like yourself.

DaSeba5
07-07-2014, 12:31 PM

This. Wade was guaranteed to have a statue in Miami even before the big 3.

livinglegend
07-07-2014, 01:06 PM
Oh really?

Luol Deng is not worth 12 million. He is overpaid.
If Dirk and Duncan are getting 10 million, Wade shouldnt get more than that. Both Dirk and Duncan are better than Wade right now and they will play better than him next year.

tmacattack33
07-07-2014, 01:15 PM
Well the paycut was because he was originally going to get like 15 million next year anyway.

So he opted out and now the best he's gonna get is like 12 million for next yr.

GimmeThat
07-07-2014, 01:19 PM
If Dirk and Duncan are getting 10 million, Wade shouldnt get more than that. Both Dirk and Duncan are better than Wade right now and they will play better than him next year.

if you can get him endorsement deals other teams can't.

you might have an argument.
since his income is getting used to not getting taxed already.

it'd make another tough sell.

DMAVS41
07-07-2014, 01:21 PM

Dirk and Duncan took discounts though. Wade does not have to do that if he doesn't want to.

OnFire
07-07-2014, 01:21 PM

Let me help you uncringe before you hurt yourself. it is a paycut because he was guaranteed 20 million per season for the next 2 seasons. He opted out. Now he is going to take LESS, aka cut in salary.

talkingconch
07-07-2014, 02:56 PM
So he has 5 rings while avging kobes #'s and accomplishments?

And when is Pau Gasol, Lamar Odom, Derek Fisher STARS?

This is what seperates these guys from the Dirks, LeBrons, Shaqs, and Duncans.

Lebron won rings with STARS. Bosh = STAR in Toronto. Wade = FINALS MVP and won it himself..STAR.

Stop posting

TonyMontana
07-07-2014, 04:25 PM
Another day and yet no teams are interested in Wade.

We see guys lining up to suit LeBron, Bosh, Birdman, Ray Allen.. But not Wade. This is no coincidence. Wade sucks.

So he has 5 rings while avging kobes #'s and accomplishments?

And when is Pau Gasol, Lamar Odom, Derek Fisher STARS?

Lebron won rings with STARS. Bosh = STAR in Toronto. Wade = FINALS MVP and won it himself..STAR.

Stop posting

In his prime Kobe couldn't get past the first round without prime Shaq or the best frontcourt in the league (Gasol,Odom,Bynum).

Just like Wade(in his prime) couldn't get past the first round without Shaq or LeBron. Both could put up numbers and put on a show, but none could make the impact needed to be a contender with their presence alone.

LeBron had Cleveland, a team with a bunch of no names as a contender alone. His Cleveland cast is on par with Kobe and Wades post-Shaq squads. The difference is his impact is much greater than the two formerly mentioned.

Don't badmouth your superiors kid.

NumberSix
07-07-2014, 04:28 PM
Oh really?

Why would he give up 2 years at $42M for 3 years at $39M?

:no:

Mass Debator
07-07-2014, 04:29 PM

We see guys lining up to suit LeBron, Bosh, Birdman, Ray Allen.. But not Wade. This is no coincidence. Wade sucks.
Because Wade is going to retire as a Heat and has shown no interest at any other teams except for Chicago back in 2010.

aj1987
07-07-2014, 05:03 PM

The guy you jerk off to would be LeRingless, if it wasn't for him coming to Miami and playing with Wade.

The Choken One
07-07-2014, 05:07 PM
i feel that duncan is a system player
l
o
l

winwin
07-07-2014, 05:15 PM
branstans falling a part left and right since June.
:lol

AnaheimLakers24
07-07-2014, 05:24 PM
this fgt only responds to people talking about kobean lol

GrapeApe
07-07-2014, 05:42 PM
Wade is being burried largely because of his sub-par finals. Including the playoffs up until the finals Wade played about 70 games last season and averaged 20/5/5 on 55% over that span. I think the main issue is his playing weight and conditioning. He needs to be closer to 215 as opposed to 225-230.