PDA

View Full Version : Cleveland Now The Front Runner For Landing Lebron James

aboss4real24
07-06-2014, 10:45 PM
http://i1366.photobucket.com/albums/r773/aboss4real24/Screenshot16_zps81387458.png

JohnFreeman
07-06-2014, 10:47 PM
http://i.imgur.com/NGV30R2.png

Black and White
07-06-2014, 10:47 PM
Why does sauce boy have to jump on this shit :facepalm

JimmyMcAdocious
07-06-2014, 10:48 PM
Sauccesss.

Why did you post a screenshot of your entire shit? :lol Isn't my search dial spyware?

Derka
07-06-2014, 10:50 PM
All the sauces.

Le Shaqtus
Sauces for dayysssss.

Akrazotile
:roll:

Sauces strike again

LeJohn Janes
07-06-2014, 10:55 PM
Look at the absolute state of that browser. Jesus.

Sort that shit out son.

bagelred
07-06-2014, 11:00 PM
Does anyone think if Lebron bolts the Heat, even for the Cavs, it's just pathetic?

He made the Finals 4 years in a row, what more do you want?...wtf? The team has limitless cap space so they can get anyone you want...where the f-ck are you giong?

smh....back to Cleveland? now? I could see in another 3/4 years or so...as last stage of his career but now?

STATUTORY
07-06-2014, 11:04 PM
Does anyone think if Lebron bolts the Heat, even for the Cavs, it's just pathetic?

He made the Finals 4 years in a row, what more do you want?...wtf? The team has limitless cap space so they can get anyone you want...where the f-ck are you giong?

smh....back to Cleveland? now? I could see in another 3/4 years or so...as last stage of his career but now?

it's the smart legacy play. we might bitch about it on this forum but by and large it will be well received by the mass media. they will spin it as the prodigal son return narrative and use it to rescue Lebron's legacy.

And Cleveland has the most talent out of any team with cap space. It's simply the smart move to make

TrueRob
07-06-2014, 11:31 PM
it's the smart legacy play. we might bitch about it on this forum but by and large it will be well received by the mass media. they will spin it as the prodigal son return narrative and use it to rescue Lebron's legacy.

And Cleveland has the most talent out of any team with cap space. It's simply the smart move to make

Yep. It makes sense. I think LeBron only went to Miami to add some championships to his resume. He was worried that he'd end up like Charles Barkley, or Karl Malone, all-time greats who never won a championship. Miami is clearly over the hill and without any major roster revamps, they probably won't win anymore championships.

Imagine LeBron leading Cleveland to a championship? That would definitely make up for the Decision.

BlazerRed
07-06-2014, 11:32 PM
Nikka must accept every bit of spyware they try to install on his PC :lol

Kingwillball
07-06-2014, 11:34 PM
Yep. It makes sense. I think LeBron only went to Miami to add some championships to his resume. He was worried that he'd end up like Charles Barkley, or Karl Malone, all-time greats who never won a championship. Miami is clearly over the hill and without any major roster revamps, they probably won't win anymore championships.

Imagine LeBron leading Cleveland to a championship? That would definitely make up for the Decision.

If HE went back to Clev it is because he really feels bad for how he left Clev and he wants to deliver on the Promise he would bring Cleveland a Championship.

raprap
07-06-2014, 11:45 PM
That browser :eek:

God I hate this drama. Just get it over bron, so that I can change my avatar already!!! :lol

Meticode
07-06-2014, 11:47 PM

God I hate this drama. Just get it over bron, so that I can change my avatar already!!! :lol
I know. Whoever uses that PC installs so much third-party software they let all those search bars and shit be installed on their browser to slow it the f*ck down. :oldlol:

STATUTORY
07-06-2014, 11:49 PM
If HE went back to Clev it is because he really feels bad for how he left Clev and he wants to deliver on the Promise he would bring Cleveland a Championship.

:roll: :roll: this ni99a drinks bran's shit straight from the tap

RoundMoundOfReb
07-06-2014, 11:52 PM
:roll: :roll: this ni99a drinks bran's shit straight from the tap
That would be part of the reason. If it were really all about going to the team with best chance to win then the Clippers, Rockets, Mavs would all be better choices.

EwingMan
07-06-2014, 11:55 PM

http://i.perezhilton.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/vincent-kartheiser-responds-to-criticism-over-weight.gif

EwingMan
07-07-2014, 12:05 AM

https://cdnexpat.files.wordpress.com/2012/12/wow-gif.gif

what a goofus