PDA

View Full Version : Lebron is going to be the most loved athlete in America again

Cocaine80s
07-06-2014, 11:10 PM
Going back home to win his people a ring :applause:

LoneyROY7
07-06-2014, 11:12 PM
#wiggins4finalsmvp

Cocaine80s
#wiggins4finalsmvp.
Kyrie has a better chance tbh

dubeta
and heat fans arent the type to care much if he leaves

Black and White
07-06-2014, 11:17 PM
I want him to go home so bad, I just feel bad for the real Cavs fans as they will have to deal with the influx of losers (like OP) who will bandwagon back there.

Ca$H
07-06-2014, 11:19 PM
Bran is just joining a young stacked team so Kyrie and Wiggins can carry him as he begins to decline. How courageous of Bran. :applause:

aj1987
07-06-2014, 11:20 PM
I still can't understand why he would leave after 4 straight Finals and 2 rings. Would be a shitty move. If he does leave, thanks for the 2 rings.

Beastmode88
07-06-2014, 11:22 PM
Why does lebron get a pass if he goes back to the cavs? He's essentially leaving a worse team for a better team. :facepalm

bagelred
07-06-2014, 11:23 PM
If Lebron goes back to Cleveland, the Cavs will have FOUR #1 overall picks all picked by that team. I'm sure that's never happened before...that's pretty amazing.

Cocaine80s
Why does lebron get a pass if he goes back to the cavs? He's essentially leaving a worse team for a better team. :facepalm
Right... Cavs couldn't even make the playoffs in the east. Wiggins ain't that good bruh

Black and White
I still can't understand why he would leave after 4 straight Finals and 2 rings. Would be a shitty move. If he does leave, thanks for the 2 rings.

Maybe we don't know how big the hometown effect is or how badly he was affected by the backlash from his decision???

I dunno, if he leaves, the Heat will figure something out anyway.

S13M
07-06-2014, 11:24 PM
and heat fans arent the type to care much if he leaves

They're in for a surprise on the opening day. "Wait, where is LeBron? I don't see him on the court."

Beastmode88
Right... Cavs couldn't even make the playoffs in the east. Wiggins ain't that good bruh

and you think wade can make the playoffs by himself? :facepalm

Black and White

Hes a million times better than LaVine tho :oldlol:

BlazerRed
07-06-2014, 11:25 PM
I don't see the Cavs winning a ring in the next few years even if Lebron joins. They've got Kyrie, who just had a slump year, Waiters (who isn't that good), a rookie in Wiggins who will take a little to come on and Verajao/Thompson? I don't see it.

Cocaine80s
07-06-2014, 11:27 PM
Hes a million times better than LaVine tho :oldlol:
Kobe Stan who reps celtics. Sorry I just can take your posts serious

Kingwillball
07-06-2014, 11:28 PM
I don't see the Cavs winning a ring in the next few years even if Lebron joins. They've got Kyrie, who just had a slump year, Waiters (who isn't that good), a rookie in Wiggins who will take a little to come on and Verajao/Thompson? I don't see it.

Trade Wiggins for Love and have starting lineup of Irving,Waiters,Lebron,Love, Thompson.. Would be young and inexperienced but very talented.

RoundMoundOfReb
07-06-2014, 11:29 PM
That first game back would be something to see..

Black and White

Not a stan, you got exposed after making a thread to try trash me for it, tell me again how LaVine is better than Parker????

BlazerRed
Trade Wiggins for Love and have starting lineup of Irving,Waiters,Lebron,Love, Thompson.. Would be young and inexperienced but very talented.
If reports are true, they are having to trade Jarrett Jack to clear space for Lebron.. they can't afford Love.

Cocaine80s
07-06-2014, 11:39 PM
Not a stan, you got exposed after making a thread to try trash me for it, tell me again how LaVine is better than Parker????
Am I a wizard? We have to wait and see this upcoming season

Black and White
07-06-2014, 11:41 PM
Am I a wizard? We have to wait and see this upcoming season

Just stay on the T-wolves bandwagon, Cavs fans don't need trash like you

Cocaine80s
07-06-2014, 11:44 PM
Just stay on the T-wolves bandwagon, Cavs fans don't need trash like you
Stay on the laker bandwagon, celtic fans don't need trash like you either :lol

Black and White
07-06-2014, 11:49 PM
Stay on the laker bandwagon, celtic fans don't need trash like you either :lol

Never been on their bandwagon, just because I'm not a Bron fan that doesnt mean that makes me a Laker fan :oldlol:

You however have admitted you are a bandwagoner.

Cocaine80s
07-06-2014, 11:52 PM
Never been on their bandwagon, just because I'm not a Bron fan that doesnt mean that makes me a Laker fan :oldlol:

You however have admitted you are a bandwagoner.
:kobe:
Don't deny it man

Black and White
07-06-2014, 11:55 PM
:kobe:
Don't deny it man

It's funny that I'm so deep in your head that you had to make a thread to try and trash me, it backfired, and you are sitting here recycling the same argument over and over again, you need to focus son, because your future as a fan is still in the balance, LeBron hasn't made his decision yet.

MavsSuperFan
07-06-2014, 11:59 PM
because at this point wade is a good role player

GimmeThat
07-07-2014, 12:16 AM
That first game back would be something to see..

so you too thinks that he might change jersey number again?

Milbuck
07-07-2014, 12:39 AM
****ing LOL at a Lavine stan talking about "taking posts seriously" :oldlol:

Cocaine80s
07-07-2014, 12:47 AM
It's funny that I'm so deep in your head that you had to make a thread to try and trash me, it backfired, and you are sitting here recycling the same argument over and over again, you need to focus son, because your future as a fan is still in the balance, LeBron hasn't made his decision yet.
deep in my head?

youre in all my threads

Cocaine80s
07-07-2014, 12:47 AM
****ing LOL at a Lavine stan talking about "taking posts seriously" :oldlol:
Will bump when Lavine wins rising star mvp

LA Lakers
07-07-2014, 12:48 AM
Who is the most loved athlete in America right now? Id say a few years back it was Tim Tebow. People love the Manning family, especially Peyton.

Meticode
07-07-2014, 12:49 AM
:roll: Someone already made a Coming Home LeBron Mix 2 weeks ago: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Z_NMMFFk00

Black and White
07-07-2014, 12:52 AM
deep in my head?

youre in all my threads

Oh, because I'm the only one posting in these threads??? Face it dude, you aren't relevant enough to have threads made about you, I am however, and it just so happens that it was YOU who made the thread, and it was YOU that was clearly rattled by me, piece of advice, drink a cup of concrete and harden the **** up instead of letting me get to you all the time.

Cocaine80s
07-07-2014, 12:53 AM
Oh, because I'm the only one posting in these threads??? Face it dude, you aren't relevant enough to have threads made about you, I am however, and it just so happens that it was YOU who made the thread, and it was YOU that was clearly rattled by me, piece of advice, drink a cup of concrete and harden the **** up instead of letting me get to you all the time.
:oldlol: :oldlol:
ur so cool bro, you must feel so good about being "relevant" on a forum

Black and White
07-07-2014, 12:55 AM

Nah, I do enjoy being able to control and dictate how you post tho :oldlol:

SpecialQue
07-07-2014, 12:56 AM
If Lebron ditches the Heat after four straight finals appearances and two championships, and in the process essentially robs his teammate and "friend" Wade by making him opt out when there's no way he'll ever make that kind of money again, I don't know how this can be seen as anything other than the biggest bitch move of all time, regardless of the team he goes to.

outbreak
07-07-2014, 12:57 AM

I bet he feels good about not being a complete idiot. You should launch a D-league forum now so you have somewhere to post about Lavine in a few years.

LA Lakers
07-07-2014, 12:58 AM
If Lebron ditches the Heat after four straight finals appearances and two championships, and in the process essentially robs his teammate and "friend" Wade by making him opt out when there's no way he'll ever make that kind of money again, I don't know how this can be seen as anything other than the biggest bitch move of all time, regardless of the team he goes to.
True it would be a punk move. Not as punk as how he went about leaving Cleveland aka the mistake on the lake, though. It was the arrogance of the "Decision" that hurt his legacy. And his disappearance against Dallas. The man is the best show in town and I forgot he was on the court in that series.

outbreak
07-07-2014, 12:58 AM

If he leaves it's a bitch move for not telling miami front office and his team mates early. I have no problem with players leave and would have had no problem with him leave Cleveland originally except for how he handled it.

Cocaine80s
07-07-2014, 12:59 AM
I bet he feels good about not being a complete idiot. You should launch a D-league forum now so you have somewhere to post about Lavine in a few years.
Lavine>gordon

Cocaine80s
07-07-2014, 12:59 AM
Nah, I do enjoy being able to control and dictate how you post tho :oldlol:
u can stop following me around first tho...
rent free

LA Lakers
07-07-2014, 01:00 AM
Still, if I'm young, rich and famous I think South Beach looks more appealing than Cleveland. So I can see where he was coming from in that regard.

SpecialQue
07-07-2014, 01:06 AM
If he leaves it's a bitch move for not telling miami front office and his team mates early. I have no problem with players leave and would have had no problem with him leave Cleveland originally except for how he handled it.

I probably should have said it, but that's a big reason as well. If he does leave, he should have told Wade and Bosh so that they don't fvck themselves out of money, and told Riley so that he could at least try to salvage that team by getting decent free agents. By prolonging this shit so that players are already getting snapped up and Riley's hands are tied, he's screwing over the franchise that finally brought him the championships he wanted. Granted, I think the best move would be to stick with the Heat, but this idea that everyone's just going to love him because he's "going home" is fvcking absurd.

CLTHornets4eva
07-07-2014, 01:58 AM
I probably should have said it, but that's a big reason as well. If he does leave, he should have told Wade and Bosh so that they don't fvck themselves out of money, and told Riley so that he could at least try to salvage that team by getting decent free agents. By prolonging this shit so that players are already getting snapped up and Riley's hands are tied, he's screwing over the franchise that finally brought him the championships he wanted. Granted, I think the best move would be to stick with the Heat, but this idea that everyone's just going to love him because he's "going home" is fvcking absurd.

This is a no win situation for LeBron. He blew the decision and whatever he does from here forward will be subject to criticism. Going to CLE would probably be a positive move, but there will be many detractors with this type of free agency wheel of fortune.

Cocaine80s
07-07-2014, 02:06 AM
It leaves me with a few thoughts. Yes, the mass media will play it as the prodigal son returns. Not necessarily wrongly so, he'd definitely win points back with me personally.

But it would leave some questions. Why did you leave in the first place? You went to the Finals 4x times. Lost once due to your own poor play, and the last time lost because the HAND PICKED roster you chose broke down physically, and maybe wasn't the best fit for "LeBron Ball" to begin with given certain redundancies in playing style (Wade).

He basically shot his legacy in the foot for no reason, in four seasons, seen by the vast majority of the country as a coward, a villain, a traitor, an uncompetitive front running bully who tried to win as quickly, and easily as possible.

He couldn't have stayed in Cleveland those 4 years and competed for championships, and possibly winning 2x of them in the process? That 2010 Cleveland team unchanged with no upgrades would've got to the Finals every season Miami did. That's how weak the conference was.

But all is said and done, returning would be big ups for him. It actually makes more sense right now too. Younger, fresher legs. A solid team built around him. And it will still allow him to be the best player in the league, and basically transform himself into a player-coach. Leading a squad of young bucks to potential championships in his home, fulfilling empty promises.

Maybe Wade and Bosh were really just his Timon and Pumbaa.
:biggums:

Did you forget about the celtics?

Not to mention 2011 Bosh and Wade in miami

outbreak
07-07-2014, 02:07 AM
This is a no win situation for LeBron. He blew the decision and whatever he does from here forward will be subject to criticism. Going to CLE would probably be a positive move, but there will be many detractors with this type of free agency wheel of fortune.
He could have won by signing with miami quickly like Dirk or by announcing he is leaving quickly and then focusing on a new location.

Fudge
07-07-2014, 02:12 AM
Y'all gotta stop bullying Cocaine in here.

Chill tf out, guys.

Cocaine80s
07-07-2014, 02:12 AM
Meh by 2011 they were showing their age.

The 2012 team, which was even more decrepit gave them a fight because of Bosh's injury, and at times Wade's inconsistent play. In 2011, some of the games were close, but ultimately they were spanked because Wade, and Bron both were performing like MVPs.

Unchanged, that 2010 Cleveland team, with the post 2011 improved LeBron James in that weak AF eastern conference can still make the Finals. Now, imagine Bron stayed, and in that time frame they still got one more legit piece?

He could've won a chip or two in that span. Let's not act like they couldn't have ... and he would've done it without looking like a coward in the actual context.

the 2011 Celtics were still a force and you know that.

2012 onwards i would agree with you. But still, a healthy Wade and Bosh against Lebron's cleveland team would not be easy.

plus theyd get spanked by dallas, okc, and san antonio

Meticode
07-07-2014, 02:13 AM
Still, if I'm young, rich and famous I think South Beach looks more appealing than Cleveland. So I can see where he was coming from in that regard.
He's not young anymore by NBA standards. He's played 11 full NBA seasons without missing any time. 842 total regular season games averaging near 40 MPG all those years. And he will turn 30 in December.

Mure
07-07-2014, 03:45 AM

Maybe because Wade is done and needs to retire, and Bosh is the softest big in the history of the league?

ZaaaaaH
07-07-2014, 04:57 AM
Love me or Hate me, I am still 4 time MVP and 2 time Champion.

Dam sure more to come

Witness !

Cocaine80s
07-12-2014, 01:02 AM
Damn I was right

Dragonyeuw
07-12-2014, 01:36 AM
He couldn't have stayed in Cleveland those 4 years and competed for championships, and possibly winning 2x of them in the process? That 2010 Cleveland team unchanged with no upgrades would've got to the Finals every season Miami did. That's how weak the conference was.

I'm not so sure. I don't see the 2010 Cavs, lets assume they're still at that level for a few more seasons, getting past Chicago in 2011. That team was hellacious defensively,and even if they somehow get past Chicago they don't get past Dallas( Im saying that assuming Lebron plays to form and not the outright abomination we witnessed). Maybe they get past the Celtics in 2012, who were on their last legs, do they beat OKC in the finals? Possibly. 2013 I don't see them beating the Pacers and definitely not the Spurs, same as this year.

So saying all that, one potential title in 2012 is about the best that Cavs roster would muster assuming they're either at the level of 2010 or if they managed to add a player( taking into account that Lebron peaked overall in 2012, especially mentally). Granted, legacy-wise and perception-wise, that one title in Cleveland would mean more than 2 in Miami. I think people here get too caught up in ring count without context, given Cleveland sports history just a single title would have catapulted Lebron even further than how we perceive him now.

jrong
07-12-2014, 02:13 AM
Going back home to win his people a ring :applause:

Thought you were a Heat fan.