NumberSix
07-07-2014, 08:41 PM
Mike Miller+

Doctor Rivers
07-07-2014, 08:43 PM
= 8.5 ppg

plowking
07-07-2014, 08:47 PM
I like the signing, but at the same time we got Danny Granger. Not sure about that one.

What did McRoberts get? $23 over 4? Not bad when you consider what Frye got and McRoberts is a better player than he is.

NumberSix
07-07-2014, 08:50 PM
I like the signing, but at the same time we got Danny Granger. Not sure about that one.

What did McRoberts get? $23 over 4? Not bad when you consider what Frye got and McRoberts is a better player than he is.
McBob took up the MLE.

Jameerthefear
McRob is really damn good. Spurs should have tried to pick him up.

MellowYellow
the white boris diaw is the most accurate comparison of him

plowking
07-07-2014, 08:52 PM
McBob took up the MLE.

MLE for a player of his quality? I'll take it.

We'll have some great moments with him on the court seeing as Bosh can sometimes be a black hole down low and is actually quite a poor passer from the low block. McRoberts will help with that.

KNOW1EDGE
07-07-2014, 08:53 PM

That's the best comparison I've come across! :cheers:

Also I'd say McBob is more athletic than Diaw ever was. McBob at Duke was throwing down some sick dunks. I know he was in the college dunk contest and I think he might have won a HS dunk contest

hawksdogsbraves
07-07-2014, 09:02 PM
McRob is really damn good. Spurs should have tried to pick him up.

That's a good comp, but they already had re-signed Diaw anyway and drafted the heir-apparent passing forward.

I wouldn't have minded him on the Hawks since we run a similar system, but we didn't need another PF either.

CelticBaller
07-07-2014, 09:03 PM
LeBron's replacement in the lineup

Heatles201
07-07-2014, 09:04 PM
I didn't get to see alot of Mcroberts in the Regular season but from the playoffs he played quite nicely, i could be wrong but it felt like every three he shot went in

gasolina
07-07-2014, 09:15 PM
That's a bit of a stretch. McBob doesn't have a polished post game and rarely scores one on one. Also his lack of handles severely neuters his high post game.

While Diaw can get a pass to the top of the key and be a triple threat, McBob can only really pass (no midrange J, suspect handles to make something happen off the dribble)

Not even touching defense here

DaSeba5
07-07-2014, 09:23 PM

This about sums it up.

QuebecBaller
07-07-2014, 09:28 PM
= a white Larry Bird :D

The Choken One
07-07-2014, 09:36 PM
That's a bit of a stretch. McBob doesn't have a polished post game and rarely scores one on one. Also his lack of handles severely neuters his high post game.

While Diaw can get a pass to the top of the key and be a triple threat, McBob can only really pass (no midrange J, suspect handles to make something happen off the dribble)

Glad someone correctly addressed that statement.

hawksdogsbraves
07-07-2014, 09:43 PM

He's not as good as Diaw, but let's not act like Diaw is some sort of beast on the low post with good handles and dropping dimes all day when he's in the high post. He had a great finals and a good playoffs but he's still the same Diaw he's always been.

stalkerforlife
07-07-2014, 10:18 PM
Underrated.

Solid all around game.

gasolina
07-07-2014, 10:30 PM
He's not as good as Diaw, but let's not act like Diaw is some sort of beast on the low post with good handles and dropping dimes all day when he's in the high post. He had a great finals and a good playoffs but he's still the same Diaw he's always been.
Nobody could guard diaw during the finals, granted he was playing against the heat, but you gotta give credit when its due.

I dont think theres anyone out there who's that effective in the high post. That said, the game has changed so much now that I believe more biga will be playing that way