PDA

View Full Version : "Get Prepared and Be Ready"-LeBron

HomieWeMajor
07-08-2014, 11:31 AM
The news that just came out from CLE radio is that Emmitt Golden(host of a talk show) said he has a friend on the inside on the organization that said Lebron in the past week has contacted one of the Cavs players and told them "Get ready and be prepared."

He said that he wouldnt divulge the name of the Cavs player Lebron had contacted, but he did say that 1) it was not Tristan Thompson(he and lebron are good friends) and 2) the cavs player had a bobblehead night last season.

Emmitt Golden is not the guy who breaks news really ever, so when he does something like this it makes me tend to listen veryyy close. Also they also just said on air that Rich Paul called the Cavs organization and told them to clear cap space. Im not trolling, Im just listening and relaying the hush hush news that is breaking here in CLE today to keep everybody in the loop.

Who do you think Lebron called? and do you want to read into "Get ready and be prepared"

beastee
07-08-2014, 11:34 AM
Get ready and be prepared for heartbreak...

http://www.spd.org/images/blog/LeBron%20Plain%20Dealer%20Front_thumb_w_580.jpg

Chuckbrook
07-08-2014, 12:06 PM
I hope this guy isn't getting Cleveland's hopes up just to break their hearts all over again.

-Brook

LBJ 23
07-08-2014, 12:07 PM
Interesting. Hopefully the rumors are true.

moe94
07-08-2014, 12:07 PM
I hope this guy isn't getting Cleveland's hopes up just to break their hearts all over again.

-Brook

That would be hilarious.

DukeDelonte13
07-08-2014, 12:10 PM
probably kyrie.

People on RCF are saying that OSU buckeyes insiders have stated that the return is happening. Said they heard it through marketing/branding channels.

I just want this madness to be over with.

jlip
07-08-2014, 12:11 PM

-Brook

This is what has baffled me since Lebron left Cleveland in 2010. When did people all of a sudden become sports humanitarians and start caring how fans of teams from another city felt? I could care less about the feelings of fans from any place other than the team I support.

r0drig0lac
07-08-2014, 12:11 PM
The news that just came out from CLE radio is that Emmitt Golden(host of a talk show) said he has a friend on the inside on the organization that said Lebron in the past week has contacted one of the Cavs players and told them "Get ready and be prepared."

He said that he wouldnt divulge the name of the Cavs player Lebron had contacted, but he did say that 1) it was not Tristan Thompson(he and lebron are good friends) and 2) the cavs player had a bobblehead night last season.

Emmitt Golden is not the guy who breaks news really ever, so when he does something like this it makes me tend to listen veryyy close. Also they also just said on air that Rich Paul called the Cavs organization and told them to clear cap space. Im not trolling, Im just listening and relaying the hush hush news that is breaking here in CLE today to keep everybody in the loop.

Who do you think Lebron called? and do you want to read into "Get ready and be prepared"
probably Varej

Kidbasketball20
07-08-2014, 12:12 PM
Good for LeBron and the league if he goes back to the Cavs.

TylerOO
07-08-2014, 12:13 PM
LeBron is such a great guy if he goes back.

Happy for Clevelanders, they need it.

Warfan
07-08-2014, 12:16 PM
I think it's Varejeo (if this is even true), I remember hearing something about Andy saying that he talked to LeBron about coming back when he went to Cleveland for a game or during Big Z's retirement night.

Hopefully this shit ends soon

Meticode
07-08-2014, 12:17 PM
probably kyrie.

People on RCF are saying that OSU buckeyes insiders have stated that the return is happening. Said they heard it through marketing/branding channels.

I just want this madness to be over with.
I can't stress this enough. The only thing I care about is a decision is made. I care who he chooses, just choose something so people can stop panicking.

DukeDelonte13
07-08-2014, 12:18 PM
I think it's Varejeo, I remember hearing something about Andy saying that he talked to LeBron about coming back when he went to Cleveland for a game or during Big Z's retirement night

yeah he did let something kinda weird slip.

I've said it a million times on here before, but my little piece of insider info is that I know for a fact Rich Paul has been in talks with the Cavs about lebron for at least this entire past season.

DukeDelonte13
07-08-2014, 12:19 PM
I can't stress this enough. The only thing I care about is a decision is made. I care who he chooses, just choose something so people can stop panicking.

I don't believe its happening. I want to believe but I just can't go down that rabbit hole again.

I was SOLD he was staying in Cle. :oldlol:

Meticode
07-08-2014, 12:20 PM
yeah he did let something kinda weird slip.

I've said it a million times on here before, but my little piece of insider info is that I know for a fact Rich Paulhas been in talks with the Cavs about lebron for at least this entire past season.
Why do you think this is? The rumors that come out is as if LeBron isn't sure what to do, and Paul is pushing the Cavaliers on him. Is it to repair his villian image?

Meticode
07-08-2014, 12:21 PM
I don't believe its happening. I want to believe but I just can't go down that rabbit hole again.

I was SOLD he was staying in Cle. :oldlol:
Doh, I meant to say I don't care who he chooses. Just get it over with so people can stop freaking out. :lol

GimmeThat
07-08-2014, 12:26 PM
that radio host is probably a slut.

or the friend on the inside. you get the point.

Chuckbrook
07-08-2014, 12:31 PM
This is what has baffled me since Lebron left Cleveland in 2010. When did people all of a sudden become sports humanitarians and start caring how fans of teams from another city felt? I could care less about the feelings of fans from any place other than the team I support.
I get that but what he did, well, how he did it was messed up. We have a tendency to put ourselves in other people's shoes and kinda feel bad for them because we wouldn't want that to happen to us.

Now, we have some Cavs fans who are really getting their hopes up again. I know about the whole "Fool me once, shame on you...Fool me twice, shame on me" but it's human nature. And IMO it would be really messed up if he got their hopes up and did it again.

-Brook

Andrei89
07-08-2014, 12:34 PM
I get that but what he did, well, how he did it was messed up. We have a tendency to put ourselves in other people's shoes and kinda feel bad for them because we wouldn't want that to happen to us.

Now, we have some Cavs fans who are really getting their hopes up again. I know about the whole "Fool me once, shame on you...Fool me twice, shame on me" but it's human nature. And IMO it would be really messed up if he got their hopes up and did it again.

-Brook

Either way, I dont understand why Cavs fans feel Lebron is deliberately trying to get their hopes up. He hasnt even been close to hinting he might go back. All you hear is rumors from ex-teammates, bullshit reports and scenarios and somehow the World still finds and excuse to blame Lebron for this.

toneloc103
07-08-2014, 12:36 PM

This...and I'm a Cavs fan...

IncarceratedBob
07-08-2014, 12:36 PM
LeBrons people are leaking all this stuff to the media

riseagainst
07-08-2014, 12:38 PM
pepper your angus

Ca$H
07-08-2014, 12:42 PM
I know LeBron23 is already prepared. :oldlol:

LBJ 23
07-08-2014, 12:43 PM
Either way, I dont understand why Cavs fans feel Lebron is deliberately trying to get their hopes up. He hasnt even been close to hinting he might go back. All you hear is rumors from ex-teammates, bullshit reports and scenarios and somehow the World still finds and excuse to blame Lebron for this.

Yea, it's not really his fault if people who desperately want him back are literally making shit up and talk out of their asses

Rocketswin2013
07-08-2014, 12:47 PM
Really hoping it happens. Reminds me of last year when barbers and real estate agents were leaking things and saying Dwight is a guarantee, etc.

But if LeBron goes close to home, so will Bosh. He'd be a lock to come to Houston.

STATUTORY
07-08-2014, 12:50 PM

:roll: ni99a get a grip on reality, Lebron is GONE

kennethgriffin
07-08-2014, 12:57 PM
http://i60.tinypic.com/a2gg88.png

i quit

LA_Showtime
07-08-2014, 02:36 PM
I mean I guess I can see why it's a great story and all, having LeBron come back, but can you imagine what would happen if LeBron re-signs with Cleveland, only to realize the front office is still comprised of idiots? Could you imagine the backlash if he were to sign a short-term contract with Cleveland, only to opt-out and leave in a couple years? I know the potential to re-write the story books and go down as the man who brought Cleveland a championship is enticing, but to me it seems like Cleveland is by far the riskiest choice.

Derka
07-08-2014, 02:41 PM
Still won't believe it until I see it, but I'm with the Cavs fans: just decide and get the hullaballoo over and done with.

DukeDelonte13
07-08-2014, 02:41 PM
I mean I guess I can see why it's a great story and all, having LeBron come back, but can you imagine what would happen if LeBron re-signs with Cleveland, only to realize the front office is still comprised of idiots? Could you imagine the backlash if he were to sign a short-term contract with Cleveland, only to opt-out and leave in a couple years? I know the potential to re-write the story books and go down as the man who brought Cleveland a championship is enticing, but to me it seems like Cleveland is by far the riskiest choice.

Danny Ferry is no longer part of the cavs. He hasn't been a part of the cavs since 2010.

Heat are NOW going through what the Cavs went through their last two seasons. No bigtime FA will commit without assurances Lebron is staying longterm.

1~Gibson~1
07-08-2014, 02:42 PM
Kyrie / Jack
Wiggins
Lebron
T. Thompson / Bennett
Varejao

6th man Waiters,

Im ready.

DukeDelonte13
07-08-2014, 02:43 PM
Still won't believe it until I see it, but I'm with the Cavs fans: just decide and get the hullaballoo over and done with.

the worst would be if he signs a 2 year deal with a player option on the second year so we can go through this again next offseason.

LBJ 23
07-08-2014, 02:47 PM
I mean I guess I can see why it's a great story and all, having LeBron come back, but can you imagine what would happen if LeBron re-signs with Cleveland, only to realize the front office is still comprised of idiots?

This might be true but there is only so much they can fck up. The young players talent can't be denied nor can the front office affect the abilitiy of those players to play bball by too much. Irving, Waiters, Bennet, Wiggins there's a ton of talent and if they don't trade them for literally nothing I can't see how they can fck up again.

KyleKong
07-08-2014, 03:03 PM
Did anyone see the ESPN segment of how much money LeBron makes for a team just on his own?

Also, I remember seeing a Cleveland news video about how hundreds of people ended up losing jobs around the The Q area after LeBron left, and jobs were on the rise in Miami around their arena.

LeBron controls hundreds of millions of dollars transferring bank accounts each year, it's insane.

3LiftHeatCurse
07-08-2014, 03:04 PM
http://scontent-a-dfw.cdninstagram.com/hphotos-xfp1/t51.2885-15/10449030_309266445914299_637131283_n.jpg

Marlo_Stanfield
07-08-2014, 03:05 PM
Did anyone see the ESPN segment of how much money LeBron makes for a team just on his own?

Also, I remember seeing a Cleveland news video about how hundreds of people ended up losing jobs around the The Q area after LeBron left, and jobs were on the rise in Miami around their arena.

LeBron controls hundreds of millions of dollars transferring bank accounts each year, it's insane.
dat philantropist:bowdown: :bowdown:

Taller than CP3
07-08-2014, 04:07 PM
Are you sure he didn't say get ready and be prepared?

dreamwarrior
07-08-2014, 04:53 PM
It's Kyrie Irving. If it wasn't Kyrie they would've said that it wasn't Kyrie instead of saying it's not Tristan.

dreamwarrior
07-08-2014, 05:00 PM
Look at this possible lineup next year:

PG
Kyrie
Jack

SF
Lebron
Bennett

SG
Waiters
Wiggins
Allen

C
Varejao
Zeller
Bynum

PF
Thompson
Love/Bosh

BigTicket
07-08-2014, 05:02 PM
Look at this possible lineup next year:

PG
Kyrie
Jack

SF
Lebron
Bennett

SG
Waiters
Wiggins
Allen

C
Varejao
Zeller
Bynum

PF
Thompson
Love/Bosh

:facepalm

No chance of Bosh going to Cleveland, and no one wants Bynum back.

Also, how would the Cavs get Love without trading anyone away ???

riseagainst
07-08-2014, 05:24 PM
:facepalm

No chance of Bosh going to Cleveland, and no one wants Bynum back.

Also, how would the Cavs get Love without trading anyone away ???

basketball reasons.

Brokenbeat
07-08-2014, 05:31 PM
pepper your angus

Well done.

Solefade
07-08-2014, 05:46 PM
lebron probably doesn't even know where he's going yet

outbreak
07-08-2014, 05:53 PM
It does sound like something stupid like lebron would say. If it had of included the word "dawg" I would have believed it 100%

UK2K
07-08-2014, 06:02 PM
Just sign somewhere and stop turning this into TMZ.