PDA

View Full Version : Regardless of what bron bron does...

Bless Mathews
07-08-2014, 10:09 PM
Has he added to the hatred or lessened?

If he goes back home does he look better??

He's a little hgh takin sissy in my book regardless.

Full of theatrics.

He will sign a two year 40 mill deal. Then wait till new tv contract is signed and then sign biggest contract in history.

3/9.

KyrieTheFuture
07-08-2014, 10:15 PM
Your rep makes a lot of sense

Bless Mathews
07-08-2014, 10:19 PM
Your rep makes a lot of sense
Yes. It does.

zoom17
07-08-2014, 10:21 PM
What does 3/9 mean?

JellyBean
07-08-2014, 10:21 PM
LeBron is going to be hated no matter what he does over the next few days. There are some folks already crying about how he is taking too much time with his decision. There are some people crying about how he has treated D-Wade and Chris Bosh, whatever that is. For me, I hope that he does go back to Cleveland and they are able to build a championship team. But folks are going to complain no matter what he does.

Godzuki
07-08-2014, 10:29 PM
how can you like a guy who is more important than the rest of the NBA combined, and he knows, acts, and abuses it?

I don't know....i feel MJ and most old school stars would've been a lot more humble than this egomaniac. In fact most current stars would be a lot more humble than Lebron.

i hate how CLE took him back with open arms tho. that annoys me. he dissed them so hard too, and their owner from back then to now..../facepalm

Bless Mathews
07-08-2014, 10:41 PM
What does 3/9 mean?
He'll finish with 3 rings on 9 tries.

Inferno
07-08-2014, 10:43 PM
I think hes doing well by remaining silent

Nuff Said
07-08-2014, 10:46 PM
MJ humble??

J Shuttlesworth
07-08-2014, 11:15 PM
Just two weeks ago, haters were saying "LeBron demanding the max and going back to cleveland would be alpha as f*ck. winning a ring in cleveland >>> asterisk Miami rings"

Now that it has a chance of happening, they are backpedaling.

Fawker
07-08-2014, 11:49 PM
fans are antsy but he's not. it's a calculated process and he doesn't care about you.

Ass Dan
07-08-2014, 11:56 PM
i feel MJ would've been a lot more humble than this egomaniac.

:lol
:roll: :roll:
:oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol:
:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

buddha
07-09-2014, 12:01 AM
Just two weeks ago, haters were saying "LeBron demanding the max and going back to cleveland would be alpha as f*ck. winning a ring in cleveland >>> asterisk Miami rings"

Now that it has a chance of happening, they are backpedaling.

nobody said that

Godzuki
07-09-2014, 12:02 AM
MJ never did anythign like the Decision. In fact i've never seen anything like that in the history of sports. I don't even see anything like this with Decision2 in terms of what Lebron creates with media attention for himself....he seems to really love to have the basketball world waiting on him.

MJ never pulled antics like this ever. in fact i don't even rmember him making his FA a big deal, or did he just always re-sign without question? i can't even remember...

its such a spectacle with Lebron and he makes it that.

Bless Mathews
07-09-2014, 01:01 AM
MJ never did anythign like the Decision. In fact i've never seen anything like that in the history of sports. I don't even see anything like this with Decision2 in terms of what Lebron creates with media attention for himself....he seems to really love to have the basketball world waiting on him.

MJ never pulled antics like this ever. in fact i don't even rmember him making his FA a big deal, or did he just always re-sign without question? i can't even remember...

its such a spectacle with Lebron and he makes it that.
Word.

And mj didn't go sign with the pistons to get a title.

Bron is biggest sissy , attention craving, superstar In the history of sports.

Period.

Kvnzhangyay
07-09-2014, 01:03 AM
Word.

And mj didn't go sign with the pistons to get a title.

Bron is biggest sissy , attention craving, superstar In the history of sports.

Period.

If it makes you a millionare, celebrity, and 2X FMVP, sign me up, I know both you and I would switch lives with him in a second without a moment's hesitation

Bless Mathews
07-09-2014, 01:14 AM
If it makes you a millionare, celebrity, and 2X FMVP, sign me up, I know both you and I would switch lives with him in a second without a moment's hesitation
Lololololol

Dumbest poast of the month nominee.

Won't even go there.

zoom17
07-09-2014, 01:15 AM
Lololololol

Won't even go there.

Isn't Godzuki you're alt?

Kvnzhangyay
07-09-2014, 01:18 AM
Lololololol

Won't even go there.

"Dumbest post of the month" with no reasons lmfao

"Won't evne go there" cause u know its true :lol

Good try though

Bless Mathews
07-09-2014, 01:21 AM
"Dumbest post of the month" with no reasons lmfao

"Won't evne go there" cause u know its true :lol

Good try though
You must not know who I am.

tpols
07-09-2014, 01:25 AM
if he wins with this young cavs cast I couldnt really hate on him anymore.. unless kyrie drops 40 ppg in the finals and carries him.. unlikely though.

Honestly I cant see a team winning with him in the next year at least.. Miami is done and any team he joins will take at least a year to sort chemistry out with.. so it will be tough

Kvnzhangyay
07-09-2014, 01:40 AM
You must not know who I am.

I don't know who you are, but you definetely aren't more successful in life than Bron is

And the fact that you didnt even try to state reasons why my post is untrue means u know its true lmfao

Bless Mathews
07-09-2014, 02:17 AM
Isn't Godzuki you're alt?
No.

Bless Mathews
07-09-2014, 02:20 AM
I don't know who you are, but you definetely aren't more successful in life than Bron is

And the fact that you didnt even try to state reasons why my post is untrue means u know its true lmfao

You eat dinner cooked by your mom regurlarly

You listen to drake.

You wear skater shoes.

veilside23
07-09-2014, 02:20 AM
am still in awe that this is a possibility.... that lebron might come back to cavs

what about dwade?

Kvnzhangyay
07-09-2014, 03:05 AM
You eat dinner cooked by your mom regurlarly

You listen to drake.

You wear skater shoes.

Still hasn't replied -> just keep on making urself embrassed by the fact that you know its the truth :lol

plowking
07-09-2014, 03:11 AM
I don't exactly understand what he is doing wrong. He is doing nothing as of now, and as far as media rumors, is he to blame for them?

He could be sitting at home this whole time, not contacting a single person, and there would still be the same stories regardless. Who cares? He is allowed to go and do where he wants, just as anyone is when their contract is up at a job. This coming from a Heat fan too.

Bless Mathews
07-09-2014, 03:29 AM
Still hasn't replied -> just keep on making urself embrassed by the fact that you know its the truth :lol

Your mom does your laundry.

You think movies are filmed where the story is taking place.

PickernRoller
07-09-2014, 03:31 AM
Good times to be Cavs fan. :lol

G-Funk
07-09-2014, 03:31 AM
Lebron is like a hoe ass bitch that only ****s dudes with the newest whips

Bless Mathews
07-09-2014, 03:39 AM
I don't exactly understand what he is doing wrong. He is doing nothing as of now, and as far as media rumors, is he to blame for them?

He could be sitting at home this whole time, not contacting a single person, and there would still be the same stories regardless. Who cares? He is allowed to go and do where he wants, just as anyone is when their contract is up at a job. This coming from a Heat fan too.
Come on niggah.

You can't believe that shit.

He would have already agreed to a deal if he wasn't out here hoin around. :facepalm