PDA

View Full Version : God I hope the Netherlands wins tomorrow

1987_Lakers
07-08-2014, 11:43 PM
The Germany-Netherlands rivalry is too epic.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zr4YpAPbY2c

Dude spit in his hair two times.:oldlol:

BlazerRed
07-09-2014, 12:44 AM
I hope Netherlands wins it all.
repped

MavsSuperFan
07-09-2014, 02:18 AM
Im probably wrong but in the games I have watched neither brazil or argentina have done that well. They sort of just did enough to get by.

Brazil got exposed by germany. Got a feeling same will happen to argentina. netherlands havent been as good as germany but I still felt that they were in control of every game i saw them in. Even that game against costa rica that went to penalty shots I thought the dutch controlled the game, but just couldnt finish.

AirTupac
07-09-2014, 02:41 AM
Im probably wrong but in the games I have watched neither brazil or argentina have done that well. They sort of just did enough to get by.

Brazil got exposed by germany. Got a feeling same will happen to argentina. netherlands havent been as good as germany but I still felt that they were in control of every game i saw them in. Even that game against costa rica that went to penalty shots I thought the dutch controlled the game, but just couldnt finish.

I agree, I think Argentina will lose because they haven't been special in any game but I don't think Netherlands is that much better in their performances. Squeaking past Mexico and going into pens with Costa Rica doesn't impress too much, but I still think they've played better than Argentina in this cup.

Done_And_Done
07-09-2014, 02:57 AM
I hope Netherlands wins it all.

Ditto.
As an Italian, I'm hoping Germany doesn't tie us with 4 cups.

07-09-2014, 04:42 AM
Netherlands is tony Parker's maternal side of his ancestors.

Wonder what he thinks of this. Is he rooting for the Netherlands?

outbreak
07-09-2014, 06:10 AM
Was flying an Italy flag throughout the world cup. Not even Italian nor do I have any connection whatsoever. In fact, I hated them in 06.

#bandwagon
#mario

I was going for italy too but my grand parents came over from italy so I have a connection.

I was then going for Germany and Netherlands. Probably going for Netherlands to win it all now because I took a bet on them early in the tournament at pretty good odds. I also have them to win 2-1 in the semi.

Andrei89
07-09-2014, 06:14 AM
Wij gaan winnen jongens en , daarna, in de Finale, de Duitsers naar de tering schoppen. HUP HOLLAND, HUP HOLLAND, VIVA HOLLANDIA!

robert_shaww
07-09-2014, 12:28 PM
Germany vs Argentina is an all time classic:

Back to Back finals in 1986 (Argentina won 3-2) and 1990 (Germany won 1-0)

Germany defeated Argentina in the last 2 world cups (2006 and 2010).... and if they play this year it will be the first time ever that two nations meet 3 times in the finals.

Shade8780
07-09-2014, 12:31 PM
That's pretty much the only game that suggests there's any rivalry between them, and really it's a rivalry between Rijkaard and Voller.