PDA

View Full Version : So, nobody is gonna feel the least bit bad for Miami?

TheMan
07-09-2014, 08:32 PM
If Bran heads back to Cleveland, Bosh smartly takes that max offer from Houston, that'll be the end of Miami's relevance. Just like that, and in embarrassing fashion at the hands of San Antonio. What everyone took as move to get more help for Bran has turned into a living nightmare for Dan Le Bastard and the 7 legit pre Bran Heat fans around the globe. They'll go from having the Big Three to building around has been Wade along with Granger and McRoberts with really no available options out there to try to improve the roster. Just like that, an inglorious end to the 10's dynasty.

You guys wouldn't feel the least bit of sadness for class acts like Flash and the Godfather?
http://sfsn.tv/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/image-612x360.jpg
http://www.basketball-memes.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/Et_tu_Joey_Crawford_-_D_Wade_LOL-300x199.png

LoneyROY7
07-09-2014, 08:33 PM
Miami doesn't feel bad for Miami. Why should you?

J Shuttlesworth
07-09-2014, 08:33 PM
http://i.imgur.com/6J3QJJ4.jpg

TheReal Kendall
07-09-2014, 08:35 PM
They can retool and still contend in the East. I hope Wade come back and show it's not over for him.

I would like to see a Bron vs Wade match up in the playoffs

longtime lurker
07-09-2014, 08:39 PM
Lol why? They have trash bag fanbase and they got 2 rings out of the big 3 experiment. Wade deserves everything he gets for being an idiot and opting out :lol

DaSeba5
07-09-2014, 08:41 PM
We have more than 7 fans. But either way everyone hates us so it's not like I was expecting sympathy from anyone. In the end you stick with your team no matter and enjoy the little things. Even if you suck there's always aspects of your team and season that make it enjoyable.

The_LA_Blakers
07-09-2014, 08:41 PM
Right now, Lebron is worried about his legacy. He has more money than he'll ever need.

1.) going back to Cleveland could repair a large portion of the hate people feel for him, and winning a ship there would help everyone to forget about the past.

2.) he could stay in Miami and try to show people he's dedicated and not going to cop out on the heat, or his best friend.

It will suck for Miami, but is probably his best move to secure his legacy as a loved player.

I hope he stays in Miami, but I doubt it.

MavsSuperFan
07-09-2014, 08:42 PM
Miami Heat fans are on average the worst in american sports. So no i will be happy to see lebron go

DaSeba5
07-09-2014, 08:45 PM
Miami Heat fans are on average the worst in american sports. So no i will be happy to see lebron go

Until the next good team. Then everyone will hate them as well. Seattle has a loyal fanbase, but now every time a Seahawk fan talks, somebody mentions the bandwagon.

HOoopCityJones
07-09-2014, 08:45 PM

:roll:

BlazerRed
07-09-2014, 08:46 PM
No.

MVBallin2K
07-09-2014, 08:47 PM
Why would I feel bad for a team that landed a major free agent and got two championships out of it?

All teams reach that point eventually and there are other teams out there I feel more bad for who never had a championship in the first place or had their star players leave for brighter lights. (Not talking about Cleveland but teams like that in general)

iTare
07-09-2014, 08:47 PM
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-ZWQ3YOMtJaM/UEsnJKgjdkI/AAAAAAAACo0/miO-N7XEaFA/s320/black-kid-oh-snap.gif

TheMan
07-09-2014, 08:51 PM
We have more than 7 fans. But either way everyone hates us so it's not like I was expecting sympathy from anyone. In the end you stick with your team no matter and enjoy the little things. Even if you suck there's always aspects of your team and season that make it enjoyable.
Ok, you guys have more than 7, more like 9...so sue me

Rameek
07-09-2014, 08:51 PM
Why would anyone feel bad they still have their homegrown star. Just the other 2 are leaving. Besides wait until Riley leaves them because LBJ left.:coleman:

DaSeba5
07-09-2014, 08:57 PM
Ok, you guys have more than 7, more like 9...so sue me

Ok

Legends66NBA7
07-09-2014, 08:59 PM
OP is trying too hard.

sammichoffate
07-09-2014, 09:09 PM
http://i.imgur.com/6J3QJJ4.jpgThis scene :cry:

Roundball_Rock
07-09-2014, 09:09 PM
http://www.basketball-memes.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/Et_tu_Joey_Crawford_-_D_Wade_LOL-300x199.png

:roll: :roll: :roll:

rhowen4
07-09-2014, 09:14 PM
i'll definitely feel bad if they lose their big guys. i liked their commentators, crew, coach, wade

Real14
07-09-2014, 09:18 PM
http://thestarters.nba.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/kawhi-leonard-smiling.png

red1
07-09-2014, 10:33 PM
feel bad for heat fans? lol no

Nowitness
07-09-2014, 10:36 PM
Why would anyone? They have more finals appearances than fans who supported them before LeQueen joined.

As for D-Grade, dude is a major scrub who has always sought after others to fill in as best player, dude will have to learn to win as the man like others did.

jrong
07-09-2014, 11:39 PM
Why would anyone? They have more finals appearances than fans who supported them before LeQueen joined.

As for D-Grade, dude is a major scrub who has always sought after others to fill in as best player, dude will have to learn to win as the man like others did.

Someone wasn't paying attention during the 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2009, 2010 or 2011 seasons I guess.

... But, I feel bad for Miami because Riley is embarrassing himself, prostrating himself before LeBron trying to get him him to bless the city with a contract extension.

Have some pride, Pat. The Heat have always been bigger than one player. Wade, Shaq, Zo, Timmy-- it didn't matter.

LeBron can't make up his mind if he wants to be there, then thank him for his help with the banners and tell him that they'll fill out the rafters nicely next to the old one and the new ones you promise to raise soon.

Because Riley is a maestro and as long as he's in house the Heat will never be that far away from contention. So stop letting one player hold the team hostage, Riles. No player is bigger than the franchise. Grow a spine.

Heavincent
07-09-2014, 11:43 PM
Until the next good team. Then everyone will hate them as well. Seattle has a loyal fanbase, but now every time a Seahawk fan talks, somebody mentions the bandwagon.

The Seahawks have always had a great fanbase, but they really have attracted an annoying bandwagon following.

I guess it's just the norm for super bowl winners though. Packers, Giants, and Ravens all had fairweather fans crawling out of the woodwork when they won.

SpecialQue
07-09-2014, 11:56 PM
I'm starting to think I'm the only non-Heat fan who actually feels bad for them if Lebron leaves. Lebron was welcomed to the team, Riley got a great supporting cast to surround him, and every season that he was with the Heat they were favorites to win a championship. Every season he had with this team they got to the finals, and his supporting cast only let him down ONE time (last season). Had he not mentally collapsed against the Mavs, he could potentially have three rings. Wade gave him HIS team and willingly took the sidekick role, and even opted out of guaranteed money in order to get better role players for next season. And Lebron might leave...just because they lost in their last finals appearance, after a historic four finals appearances and back-to-back championships. As far as I'm concerned, if he leaves the Heat, it will be a bigger bitch move than how he played Cleavland. At least he had a legitimate reason for leaving that team. Why would he ditch the team that has given him more success than he's ever had in his career? Not to mention that he's also fvcking up Riley's chances to get a decent team together by waiting around to make a decision. I don't care where he signs, if it's not with the Heat, then it's a bitch move.

TheMan
07-10-2014, 12:08 AM
Bran sees that the Cavs are young and talented, wants to get carried to more chips.

I ain't complaining, I've been a Cavs fan since about 4 pm.

BasedTom
07-10-2014, 12:10 AM
1000x funnier than all the other lame shit

D-Rose
07-10-2014, 12:12 AM
Miami is a class organization with a proud owner, top coach, and aggressive front office.

They may still put a decent playoff team on the court. They have established themselves as a big name FA destination.

kentatm
07-10-2014, 12:18 AM
maybe if they had fans that didnt leave in the middle of playoff games they would be worth feeling bad for.

Fudge
07-10-2014, 12:18 AM
I'm gonna feel bad for Cleveland fans if anything. Now they'll be associated with the retarded ass Bran stans running around on hurr. :lol

SupermanOnSteroids
07-10-2014, 12:19 AM
they didn't deserve the 3 that they do have

bdreason
07-10-2014, 02:36 AM
The Heat have 3 championships in the last decade. I've been waiting 20+ years for my team to win a title. Heat fans will be okay I think.

BigTicket
07-10-2014, 02:39 AM
Why would people feel sorry for Miami ? They had 4 great years.

If you want to feel sorry for someone, feel sorry for the teams that have never even made the finals.

I<3NBA
07-10-2014, 02:55 AM
Miami has 3 championships. that's more than some franchises has ever had. compare that to Cleveland, a city that not only doesn't have any NBA championship, but does not have any championship AT ALL in any of the 4 major US sports.

i mean, when Lebron left, that was really bad. Cleveland was really pitiable.

wally_world
07-10-2014, 03:33 AM
LOL @ class acts:roll:

GimmeThat
07-10-2014, 03:41 AM
Riley wanted to sign Bosh along with Wade and Lebron and giving him close to max money.

what's there to feel bad about that?

I wonder if he tried to get back at the deal by purposely leaving money out of the front court though.

step_back
07-10-2014, 04:42 AM
Nope, if they were drowning I'd throw them a barbell.

aj1987
07-10-2014, 04:55 AM
Bran sees that the Cavs are young and talented, wants to get carried to more chips.

I ain't complaining, I've been a Cavs fan since about 4 pm.
A team which won 30 games last season is gonna carry LeBron? Retard.

Dresta
07-10-2014, 06:29 AM
This is really just absolute bollocks.

How have you measured 'this average' exactly? Have you even been to a Heat game in Miami before? Have you been to watch every other American sports team in their own backyards? Heat games brought bigger crowds, and charged more for tickets, than many NBA teams, even before Lebron and Bosh.

What an idiotic assertion, completely lacking in evidence or truth.

NZStreetBaller
07-10-2014, 06:47 AM
Ill be rooting for miami when they face lebron.

OnFire
07-10-2014, 07:15 AM
Only losers from Cleveland look for sympathy about a basketball player leaving a team after his contract runs out.

I am a Miami fan. I always will be. I deflect anyone's ******l sympathy with the 3 rings during Wade's time in Miami.

Rebuilding is fun when you actually have a quality front office and you have 3 titles within the last 10 years and usually always compete in other years...

well except maybe 07/08 that wasn't too fun, but we still went to the club after and the beach in the morning so trust me save your sympathy for someone else.

Rondo
07-10-2014, 07:20 AM
F*ck Miami. Did their fans feel bad for Cleveland in 2010? Whenever you want to feel bad for Miami just think of their fat, stinky, obnoxious fans. Fans who abuse players like Noah. Fans who leave the arena early and miss one of the great Finals moments. They deserve it! They were an irrelevant franchise and suddenly became the most ignorant, arrogant and distasteful bunch of people.

I'll feel bad for Cleveland's loyal fans who've stood by a terrible team for the past few years and are now lumped into the same boat with the likes of Silk and Keno or w/e the f*ck that dude's called.

It'll be sweet to see the arena even more empty than it usually was. It'll be sweet to see The Jaw become even more irrelevant across the league. What's he call himself? Three? That how many wins you're gonna get next season, Dwyane? Or just how many good games you'll have?

F*ck Miami.

TheMilkyBarKid
07-10-2014, 07:21 AM
:roll:
Miami had had prime lebron for 4 years, I don't feel sorry for them at all.

Warfan
07-10-2014, 07:24 AM
Lol, **** no. They've made the finals 4 straight times, the Warriors have made the playoffs 4 times the past 20 years. And the Heat have got a lot of bandwagoners and shitty/entitled fans, same with the Lakers. So hopefully both teams stay in mediocrity for as long as possible because their fanbases are full of ****tards.

And :roll: @ the fresh prince pic

Dresta
07-10-2014, 07:27 AM
Funny thing is that Heat fans wouldn't even feel bad for themselves over this really because at least we'd be rid of the hoards of morons Lebron James brings with him wherever he goes.

OnFire
07-10-2014, 07:42 AM
Lol, **** no. They've made the finals 4 straight times, the Warriors have made the playoffs 4 times the past 20 years. And the Heat have got a lot of bandwagoners and shitty/entitled fans, same with the Lakers. So hopefully both teams stay in mediocrity for as long as possible because their fanbases are full of ****tards.

And :roll: @ the fresh prince pic

Yup there were tons of Golden State fans cramming into the Arena before Mark Jackson/Steph Curry era....

Taller than CP3
07-10-2014, 08:31 AM
Miami Heat fans are the worst fans in all of sports, they don't deserve anything.

Warfan
07-10-2014, 08:48 AM
Yup there were tons of Golden State fans cramming into the Arena before Mark Jackson/Steph Curry era....

Yeah :confusedshrug: the few years before steph was even drafted the Warriors were always close to or in the top 10 for attendance. And after steph was drafted the teams were still shit for a few years but the team was still in the top 10 for attendance.

shady6121
07-10-2014, 09:16 AM

:lol

GimmeThat
07-10-2014, 09:27 AM
they're in the luxury/entertainment business

feel bad for what?

ArbitraryWater
07-10-2014, 09:47 AM
OP is trying too hard.

This... god damn.

Is he trying to be smart, funny? What is it?

No, we aren't supposed to feel bad... They just made 4 straight finals and the majority of their fanbase is bitch made.

And is he suddenly trying to be funny with the copied pic he found of AW / Et tu, Joey Crawford? A picture that makes zero sense in the context of the post and even less sense lined up next to the Riley one?

Just one huge fail of a post... I don't blame him, he's 40+, but he should stop posting... This is cringe worthy shit.

TheMan
07-10-2014, 10:34 AM
This... god damn.

Is he trying to be smart, funny? What is it?

No, we aren't supposed to feel bad... They just made 4 straight finals and the majority of their fanbase is bitch made.

And is he suddenly trying to be funny with the copied pic he found of AW / Et tu, Joey Crawford? A picture that makes zero sense in the context of the post and even less sense lined up next to the Riley one?

Just one huge fail of a post... I don't blame him, he's 40+, but he should stop posting... This is cringe worthy shit.
I operate in a wavelength you seem to not be able to comprehend. I suggest you avoid my threads and just go to threads created by your fellow braindead Bran stans so you can have fun giving each other reach arounds in your never ending circlejerks about Bron Bron.

Go watch Germany, leave basketball talk for us Americans and get the fvck out of my thread, fa.ggot :pimp:

JellyBean
07-10-2014, 10:56 AM
Heck no!! Have you been to Miami? If you have, you know what I am talking about when I say I don't feel bad for Miami. If you have not been there, go!! Quick!!!

Now folks should feel bad for people like me. I lost my dang Seattle Supersonics. I live in Minnesota. The Timberwolves have sucked for 6-7 years and can't get a #1 draft spot. Our lottery balls don't fall in line. Cleveland? We all know how lucky those bums are. But I ain't feeling bad for Miami. You should feel bad for Minnesota.

Inferno
07-10-2014, 11:13 AM
Why should we?

GimmeThat
07-10-2014, 11:21 AM
Why should we?

because people always complain that the good times went by too fast.

PJR
07-10-2014, 12:03 PM
We don't need your sympathy lol. There's already been three parades down Biscayne BLVD in the last 8 years. And we still live in Miami. *shrugs*.

And the Heat will be just fine.

MavsSuperFan
07-10-2014, 12:06 PM
http://hw-post1.worldstarhiphop.com/p1/pic/2013/06/HeatFansLeave.jpg

you really going to compare these fairweather fans to the seahawk fanbase :biggums:

Look you are a good miami heat fan, but you are the exception to the rule. Your team's fans leave during the finals when down in the 4th quarter.

GimmeThat
07-10-2014, 12:07 PM
We don't need your sympathy lol. There's already been three parades down Biscayne BLVD in the last 8 years. And we still live in Miami. *shrugs*.

And the Heat will be just fine.

I don't know if pretended maturity is reality

but that's one step closer to the edge

mistergreens
07-10-2014, 12:10 PM
I'm starting to think I'm the only non-Heat fan who actually feels bad for them if Lebron leaves. Lebron was welcomed to the team, Riley got a great supporting cast to surround him, and every season that he was with the Heat they were favorites to win a championship. Every season he had with this team they got to the finals, and his supporting cast only let him down ONE time (last season). Had he not mentally collapsed against the Mavs, he could potentially have three rings. Wade gave him HIS team and willingly took the sidekick role, and even opted out of guaranteed money in order to get better role players for next season. And Lebron might leave...just because they lost in their last finals appearance, after a historic four finals appearances and back-to-back championships. As far as I'm concerned, if he leaves the Heat, it will be a bigger bitch move than how he played Cleavland. At least he had a legitimate reason for leaving that team. Why would he ditch the team that has given him more success than he's ever had in his career? Not to mention that he's also fvcking up Riley's chances to get a decent team together by waiting around to make a decision. I don't care where he signs, if it's not with the Heat, then it's a bitch move.

:applause: No doubt. My days of Heat fandom date back to Sherman Douglas, Seikaly, Bimbo Coles and Keith Askins. This will hurt. We were 1-1 in the finals and fell apart. Big deal. We made 4 straight finals and Lebron makes Riley fly to Las Vegas like Mo Greene to meet the five families and to kiss his feet? I think we should offer Bosh a 5-year max and build around him.

MavsSuperFan
07-10-2014, 12:15 PM
This is really just absolute bollocks.

How have you measured 'this average' exactly? Have you even been to a Heat game in Miami before? Have you been to watch every other American sports team in their own backyards? Heat games brought bigger crowds, and charged more for tickets, than many NBA teams, even before Lebron and Bosh.

What an idiotic assertion, completely lacking in evidence or truth.
http://sportige.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/Heat-fans-break-record.jpg

I rest my case, did you even watch your teams fanbase in the finals these last 2 years? the fans gave up so fast, they even had to try to sneak back in after your team got back into it. :lol

gasolina
07-10-2014, 12:29 PM
I thought Cavs fans were bad back in the day, but "Heat" fans take the cake.

Heat fans had it all - bandwagon fans, lebron fans, fans who just want to be seen in AAA, justin bieber, and the most undeserving, entitled prick of fans who won't even show up early or stay until the end of game.

At least there are real Cavs fans outside of Lebron fans and bandwagoners

hawksdogsbraves
07-10-2014, 12:41 PM
Heat fans get too much crap, they've sold out every game since LeBron came to town.

I won't feel bad for them in the least though, 4 finals appearances, 2 rings, and the most popular/talked about team in the league BY FAR. Most franchises have never and will never experience that kind of success.