PDA

View Full Version : Carmelo to Stay in New York

Breezy
07-10-2014, 05:45 AM
I broke this story because my ***** is so big.

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/basketball/knicks/carmelo-return-knicks-win-new-york-article-1.1860680

MellowYellow
07-10-2014, 05:47 AM
This story already broke, it's not news until he officially says this himself.

Milbuck
07-10-2014, 05:52 AM
Just LOL at all this bullshit about him "believing in Phil Jackson" and truly thinking he can win championships in New York.

He just sealed himself as a career loser, and he knows it. At least now he's the richest loser in the NBA.

Breezy
07-10-2014, 05:56 AM
This story already broke, it's not news until he officially says this himself.

So your saying my genitals aren't uncommonly large?

I'm the first here at least. Which gives my sexual organs a slight increase in size.

MellowYellow
07-10-2014, 06:00 AM
Just LOL at all this bullshit about him "believing in Phil Jackson" and truly thinking he can win championships in New York.

He just sealed himself as a career loser, and he knows it. At least now he's the richest loser in the NBA.

I understand thinking this move might not be the best situation as far as next season goes, but after that? It's pretty much a clean canvas and Phil putting what works best around him. I say trust in Phil until he gives us a reason not to, and so far he has already done a phenomenal job of getting the Knicks headed in the right direction.

LoneyROY7
07-10-2014, 06:19 AM
You've disappointed me Mallow.

-Lebron23-
07-10-2014, 06:25 AM
To be fair, Melo only said that winning mattered to him to scare Phil and secure the max offer from him. You guys don't think he was serious about it, right?

HomieWeMajor
07-10-2014, 06:27 AM
I for one look forward to him leading the NBA in jersey sales again for one month :bowdown:

-Lebron23-
07-10-2014, 06:28 AM
I for one look forward to him leading the NBA in jersey sales again for one month :bowdown:
#Greatness

Rameek
07-10-2014, 09:42 AM

why all the butthurt... he still might take less money to return to NY.

Until LBJ goes to Cleveland there is nothing guaranteed in NY.

GimmeThat
07-10-2014, 09:48 AM
I don't know if losing with a winner makes anyone feel better.

but it might be better than being a winner dragged down by a loser.