PDA

View Full Version : But..But...But LeBron destroyed their careers

Marlo_Stanfield
07-11-2014, 06:15 AM
speaking of Wade and Bosh.
i thought LEBron made them Spot up shooters and destroyed their stats, why they wanna play with him so desperately??
These nikkas act like hes the only star worth a damn:roll: :roll: :roll: :bowdown: :bowdown:

SouBeachTalents
07-11-2014, 06:18 AM
I guess winning them 2 championships "destroyed" their careers, although LeBron did sabotage Wade's 2011 Finals MVP

Roundball_Rock
07-11-2014, 08:51 AM
Has any legend ever had so many players who want to play with him? It is to the point that the league has been brought to a standstill because the two most coveted free agents not named LeBron are waiting to see what he does (and the most coveted potential trade item also is tied to LeBron). Yet people call him a beta? :roll:

ZMonkey11
07-11-2014, 08:54 AM
Only entertaining thing about this site now is seeing these idiots post.

OPs like this boost my self-esteem.

TheMan
07-11-2014, 08:55 AM
Has any legend ever had so many players who want to play with him? It is to the point that the league has been brought to a standstill because the two most coveted free agents not named LeBron are waiting to see what he does (and the most coveted potential trade item also is tied to LeBron). Yet people call him a beta? :roll:
Dude is basically a journeyman at this point, name me another GOAT player who has moved around as much as Bran 12 years into their career? If in fact he does, of course...

Marlo_Stanfield
07-11-2014, 08:56 AM
Dude is basically a journeyman at this point, name me another GOAT player who has moved around as much as Bran 12 years into their career?
he will have played for 2 Franchises if he joins the Cavs again.
nobody can have an giga stacked team and the GOAT-coach except of MJ.
U MAD?:confusedshrug:

Yao Ming's Foot
07-11-2014, 08:58 AM
If everybody wants to play with Lebron why not sign first and use the rest of cap space on all of those "desperate" players begging to take pay cuts to play with him.

TheMan
07-11-2014, 09:01 AM
he will have played for 2 Franchises if he joins the Cavs again.
nobody can have an giga stacked team and the GOAT-coach except of MJ.
U MAD?:confusedshrug:
Lol, mad? Da fuq for? 2/5, my summer got off to a great start :oldlol:

Roundball_Rock
07-11-2014, 09:03 AM
Dude is basically a journeyman at this point, name me another GOAT player who has moved around as much as Bran 12 years into their career? If in fact he does, of course...

Wilt and Shaq. Who cares anyway? The world has changed and the NBA reflects that. People change jobs a lot more frequently in the 21st century than in the past--and unrestricted free agency did not even exist in the NBA until the late 80's. If LeBron was chasing rings by going to the Clippers or Rockets I could see the anger but how is leaving a 54 win team that made the Finals--and made it four consecutive years--for a 33 win team that missed the playoffs every year during that span ring chasing? It is funny, Miami was the most stacked team of all-time just a few weeks ago but now it is so bad that leaving for a below average team is an upgrade over Miami! :lol

TheMan
07-11-2014, 09:14 AM
Wilt and Shaq. Who cares anyway? The world has changed and the NBA reflects that. People change jobs a lot more frequently in the 21st century than in the past--and unrestricted free agency did not even exist in the NBA until the late 80's. If LeBron was chasing rings by going to the Clippers or Rockets I could see the anger but how is leaving a 54 win team that made the Finals--and made it four consecutive years--for a 33 win team that missed the playoffs every year during that span ring chasing? It is funny, Miami was the most stacked team of all-time just a few weeks ago but now it is so bad that leaving for a below average team is an upgrade over Miami! :lol
Act dumb RR, you know damn well the Cavs have a young and talented group of guys. There are no guarantees in life nor sports but the Cavs have three #1 overall draft picks. The Heat on the other hand, with three guys taking up the vast majority of cap space, have no other options but to get old players on the cheap. This myth about FAs like Lowry or Ariza desperately wanting to play with LeBron and taking a paycut is a load of crap. Y'all should be happy you even snagged washed up Granger:oldlol:

TheMan
07-11-2014, 09:23 AM
Whoah... strong ether.
Lol, you're like RR's puppet.

You goofballs haven't seen NBA analysts saying Cleveland has a much better upside on the talent each team posseses, huh. LeBron isn't dumb, he's leaving a team that got old fast and joining a younger more talented team, what's so noble about that?

ArbitraryWater
07-11-2014, 09:25 AM
Lol, you're like RR's puppet.

You goofballs haven't seen NBA analysts saying Cleveland has a much better upside on the talent each team posseses, huh. LeBron isn't dumb, he's leaving a team that got old fast and joining a younger more talented team, what's so noble about that?

Getting nervous huh? More mvp's and titles?

Winning while your hero was playing baseball?

Dayum

Marlo_Stanfield
07-11-2014, 09:27 AM
Getting nervous huh? More mvp's and titles?

Winning while your hero was playing baseball?

Dayum
this nikka is blowing his cover.
acted like he was objective and actually liked LeBron and ever since the Heat lost the finals hes on a trolling spree:roll: :roll: :roll:

DaSeba5
07-11-2014, 09:28 AM
The only thing LeBron ruined for them is Wade's 2nd Finals MVP in 2011.

ArbitraryWater
07-11-2014, 09:28 AM
this nikka is blowing his cover.
acted like he was objective and actually liked LeBron and ever since the Heat lost the finals hes on a trolling spree:roll: :roll: :roll:

I know right :oldlol:

Before he was all like "Spurs are simply better, this won't hurt his legacy" and now the kid is on Jeff's ban list.

Will only get harder for him when LeBron wins in CLE and his legacy gets more boosting

TheMan
07-11-2014, 09:34 AM
I do like LeBron, real talk. I'd love to see him in a Bulls uniform. I got mad respect for his game. I'm just forced to troll you delusional LeStans who believe (wrongly) that he's better than MJ when anyone who had seen both their primes tell you it's MJ hands down. Career, playoffs and Finals stats don't lie. MJ has that over Bran but go ahead and tell yourselves less is more if it helps you sleep at night. :applause:

Marlo_Stanfield
07-11-2014, 09:36 AM
The only thing LeBron ruined for them is Wade's 2nd Finals MVP in 2011.
that was Wades fault for desperately trying to stay the alpha when hes a true beta

Marlo_Stanfield
07-11-2014, 09:37 AM
I do like LeBron, real talk. I'd love to see him in a Bulls uniform. I got mad respect for his game. I'm just forced to troll you delusional LeStans who believe (wrongly) that he's better than MJ when anyone who had seen both their primes tell you it's MJ hands down. Career, playoffs and Finals stats don't lie. MJ has that over Bran but go ahead and tell yourselves less is more if it helps you sleep at night. :applause:
LeBron at the same age than Jordan achieved more than Jordan.
stay rustled

TheMan
07-11-2014, 09:37 AM
I know right :oldlol:

Before he was all like "Spurs are simply better, this won't hurt his legacy" and now the kid is on Jeff's ban list.

Will only get harder for him when LeBron wins in CLE and his legacy gets more boosting

:biggums:

Now you straight making up shit :oldlol:

Roundball_Rock
07-11-2014, 09:38 AM
You goofballs haven't seen NBA analysts saying Cleveland has a much better upside on the talent each team posseses

Yeah, it is a better situation than Miami going forward but it is hardly a lock and it isn't his best option for winning rings. The Bulls, Clippers, Rockets, Dallas, and Suns would all be substantially more likely to win rings with LeBron than the unproven Cavs. If he wanted to chase a ring he would go to CHI, LAC, or HOU as the firs tier or at least DAL or PHX types. The fact is CLE will be a contender with LeBron because LeBron is so great any team he is on automatically becomes a contender (how many players in history are that good? Only one current player is at that level). Without him CLE would be lucky to win 40 games next year.

So what happened to MIA being the most stacked team of all-time? Now they are worse than a 33 win team without LeBron?

TheMan
07-11-2014, 09:40 AM
LeBron at the same age than Jordan achieved more than Jordan.
stay rustled
Lol

At the same age, Bran has almost 4 more seasons played...try number of years in the league :roll:

ArbitraryWater
07-11-2014, 09:42 AM
Lol

At the same age, Bran has almost 4 more seasons played...try number of years in the league :roll:

Damn Bron was NBA ready FOUR YEARS EARLIER? :eek:

TheMan
07-11-2014, 09:45 AM
Yeah, it is a better situation than Miami going forward but it is hardly a lock and it isn't his best option for winning rings. The Bulls, Clippers, Rockets, Dallas, and Suns would all be substantially more likely to win rings with LeBron than the unproven Cavs. If he wanted to chase a ring he would go to CHI, LAC, or HOU as the firs tier or at least DAL or PHX types. The fact is CLE will be a contender with LeBron because LeBron is so great any team he is on automatically becomes a contender (how many players in history are that good? Only one current player is at that level). Without him CLE would be lucky to win 40 games next year.

So what happened to MIA being the most stacked team of all-time? Now they are worse than a 33 win team without LeBron?
Age (Wade, Allen, Battier, Lewis, Birdman, Haslem) and Bran's hogging the ball has made Bosh a three point shooter.

DaSeba5
07-11-2014, 09:47 AM
that was Wades fault for desperately trying to stay the alpha when hes a true beta

That's a factor but that doesn't excuse LeBron for playing as bad as he did.

TheMan
07-11-2014, 09:48 AM
Damn Bron was NBA ready FOUR YEARS EARLIER? :eek:
Almost, not quite, check his FG% first couple of years, and they were letting him chuck away from the get go...they didn't even make the playoffs in a weak East :oldlol:

DMV2
07-11-2014, 09:55 AM
Wade's fault? :roll:

Somebody had to be the man of the house while baby Bran was getting bullied by little midget JJ Barea, 60-year-old Jason Kidd, a bench player in JET and a scrub in DeShawn.

At least Wade had the balls to take the alpha role. He was actually having one of the GOAT Finals performances until his injury in Game 5.

Roundball_Rock
07-11-2014, 09:59 AM
Age (Wade, Allen, Battier, Lewis, Birdman, Haslem) and Bran's hogging the ball has made Bosh a three point shooter.

They got old and that much worse--from most stacked of all-time to worse than a 33 win team--in one month? :confusedshrug:

they didn't even make the playoffs in a weak East

True, but he started with a 17 win team. He, at 19 years old, elevated them to 35 wins fresh out of high school. At 20 he had them above 0.500 at 42 wins. At 21 he had them at 50 wins. At 22 he had them in the Finals.

FLDFSU
07-11-2014, 10:08 AM

:applause: keep calling out these idiots for their moronic switch from the Heat are the most stacked team of all time to a Cleveland team that has barely won 30 games is better.

Only thing they are subconsciously revealing is that any team Lebron is on makes that team stacked.

Somehow the Heat with James is historically stacked. Yet if you just remove him, suddenly Miami become a lottery team to these same morons.

sportjames23
07-11-2014, 10:10 AM
OP showed his face after his boy got spanked in the Finals.

2/5, my nigguh. Two-fiffs.

Roundball_Rock
07-11-2014, 10:12 AM
:applause: keep calling out these idiots for their moronic switch from the Heat are the most stacked team of all time to a Cleveland team that has barely won 30 games is better.

Only thing they are subconsciously revealing is that any team Lebron is on makes that team stacked.

Somehow the Heat with James is historically stacked. Yet if you just remove him, suddenly Miami become a lottery team to these same morons.

Exactly. LeBron haters are implicitly arguing LeBron has the GOAT impact on his teams. :lol

TheMan
07-11-2014, 10:14 AM
They got old and that much worse--from most stacked of all-time to worse than a 33 win team--in one month? :confusedshrug:

True, but he started with a 17 win team. He, at 19 years old, elevated them to 35 wins fresh out of high school. At 20 he had them above 0.500 at 42 wins. At 21 he had them at 50 wins. At 22 he had them in the Finals.
Context RR, the East was bad. Put those 07 Cavs in ANY year in the 80 through 90s and they don't get close enough to sniff the Finals...early to mid 80s they'd get demolished by the 76ers, Celtics and Bucks. Then in the latter part of the 80s, the Hawks, Bulls and Pistons dress them down. In the 90s, besides the Bulls, no way the get past the Price Cavs and Ewing Knicks in the early to mid 90s. The Pacers, Magic and Heat take them down the rest of the decade...give me one year in that time span that you legit think those 07 Cavs win, I just don't see it.

The 07 Cavs were a product of their era.

sportjames23
07-11-2014, 10:15 AM
Context RR, the East was bad. Put those 07 Cavs in ANY year in the 80 through 90s and they don't get close enough to sniff the Finals...early to mid 80s they'd get demolished by the 76ers, Celtics and Bucks. Then in the latter part of the 80s, the Hawks, Bulls and Pistons dress them down. In the 90s, besides the Bulls, no way the get past the Price Cavs and Ewing Knicks in the early to mid 90s. The Pacers, Magic and Heat take them down the rest of the decade...give me one year in that time span that you legit think those 07 Cavs win, I just don't see it.

The 07 Cavs were a product of their era.

Well said. :cheers:

TheMan
07-11-2014, 10:17 AM

He's so great he's 2/5...:bowdown: LeGOAT

Roundball_Rock
07-11-2014, 10:18 AM
Even if you accept that the East was weak, who else was having anywhere near that kind of impact? Wade was struggling to get to 45 wins and a first round loss when he played with scrubs--and he was a consensus top 3 player back then. LeBron>>>anyone else in his era in the same way MJ or KAJ did in their eras.

TheMan
07-11-2014, 10:19 AM
Exactly. LeBron haters are implicitly arguing LeBron has the GOAT impact on his teams. :lol
GOAT impact get's you 2/5? :wtf:

Marlo_Stanfield
07-11-2014, 10:21 AM
OP showed his face after his boy got spanked in the Finals.

2/5, my nigguh. Two-fiffs.
what??
i was here the entire time, posting in the WC threads.
:biggums:

VengefulAngel
07-11-2014, 10:24 AM
GOAT impact get's you 2/5? :wtf:

You're obviously hiding behind MJ's success to mask your own insecurities. If I were you I would seek some help...

TheMan
07-11-2014, 10:25 AM
Even if you accept that the East was weak, who else was having anywhere near that kind of impact? Wade was struggling to get to 45 wins and a first round loss when he played with scrubs--and he was a consensus top 3 player back then. LeBron>>>anyone else in his era in the same way MJ or KAJ did in their eras.
Yes, LeBron is a great player. Me and you just have a different opinion, to me, MJ is clearly the superior player, you feel otherwise.

Angel Face
07-11-2014, 10:29 AM
Dwayne Wade - 3/5 60%

Chris Bosh - 2/4 50%

LeBron James - 2/5 40%

Lebron didn't destroy their careers... In fact they have better win rate in the Finals.

:roll:

TheMan
07-11-2014, 10:29 AM
You're obviously hiding behind MJ's success to mask your own insecurities. If I were you I would seek some help...
We're arguing hoops, chief. I don't take it so serious, do you?

If heated basketball discussion makes you feel uneasy, then move on. Just don't bother me...better yet, in my ignore list you go.

TheMan
07-11-2014, 10:32 AM
Dwayne Wade - 3/5 60%

Chris Bosh - 2/4 50%

LeBron James - 2/5 40%

Lebron didn't destroy their careers... In fact they have better win rate in the Finals.

Ha! :applause:

GimmeThat
07-11-2014, 10:33 AM
well. you can't make your teammates lose weight

Lebron just kept on getting bigger!

sportjames23
07-11-2014, 10:34 AM
Lebron stans getting flustered. :oldlol:

Roundball_Rock
07-11-2014, 10:53 AM
Yes, LeBron is a great player. Me and you just have a different opinion, to me, MJ is clearly the superior player, you feel otherwise.

No, I think MJ is the better player. LeBron may have better impact on a team and may wind up with a better resume than MJ, though. The most likely scenario is LeBron's resume falls short of MJ's (he is on MJ's pace but MJ is the only player who kept rolling into his 30's in terms of MVP's and rings other than KAJ) but LeBron finishes close enough that he becomes the "public GOAT." A co-worker of mine called LeBron the GOAT just yesterday. The general public views him much more favorably than hardcore fans do and it is likely a decade from now MJ vs. LeBron will be viewed as KAJ vs. MJ is today: the more recent player gets the edge as the older player is forgotten.

Beastmode88
07-11-2014, 11:07 AM
Dwayne Wade - 3/5 60%

Chris Bosh - 2/4 50%

LeBron James - 2/5 40%

:lebronamazed: :lebronamazed: :lebronamazed: :lebronamazed:

TheMan
07-11-2014, 11:10 AM
No, I think MJ is the better player. LeBron may have better impact on a team and may wind up with a better resume than MJ, though. The most likely scenario is LeBron's resume falls short of MJ's (he is on MJ's pace but MJ is the only player who kept rolling into his 30's in terms of MVP's and rings other than KAJ) but LeBron finishes close enough that he becomes the "public GOAT." A co-worker of mine called LeBron the GOAT just yesterday. The general public views him much more favorably than hardcore fans do and it is likely a decade from now MJ vs. LeBron will be viewed as KAJ vs. MJ is today: the more recent player gets the edge as the older player is forgotten.
There you go, that's all the proof we need. LeBron GOAT y'all, a co-worker of Roundball Rock said it:bowdown:

Never mind the countless polls everywhere, including here that show Jordan way ahead of everyone...a co worker of RR said it so it must be true.

Angel Face
07-11-2014, 11:12 AM
There you go, that's all the proof we need. LeBron GOAT y'all, a co-worker of Roundball Rock said it:bowdown:

Never mind the countless polls everywhere, including here that show Jordan way ahead of everyone...a co worker of RR said it so it must be true.

Roundball_Rock
07-11-2014, 11:25 AM

:lol watch what they say in 5-10 years.

Marlo_Stanfield
07-11-2014, 11:32 AM
MJ stans are such pathetic cripples:roll: :roll: :biggums:

dannywpt
07-11-2014, 11:38 AM
If I had to choose one person on this board who I legitimately thought was mentally retarded, it would have to be OP

jrong
07-11-2014, 11:41 AM

No, it's LeBron's fault for scoring 8 pts in Game 4 on 3/15 when 5/15 would have been enough (Heat lost by 3)

And going 0/4 in the 4th quarter of Game 2 (including an air-balled finger roll layup smh) and NOT deferring to Wade when Wade was sitting on 36 with 7 minutes left, allowing Dallas to make a 15 pt comeback

And for failing to take over in Game 5 when Wade got hurt and missed 1.5 quarters (Wade still outscored him 23 to 17).

And for being abused on defense by offensive dynamos such as Jason Terry, Shawn Marion, and J.J. Barea (would love to see somebody make a video of a 26 year old LBJ's defense in the 2011 Finals and compare it to the one of a 32 year old Wade's defense in the 2014 Finals that went viral)

LeBron was at best the 4th best player in that series (Wade, Dirk, Bosh, and arguably others were better).

And that series wasn't a fluke, Wade was the leading scorer in more of the regular season games that he played, had almost as good season stats, and much better per 36 stats, outplayed LeBron in the second most important series that year too (Boston) and was the team's leading scorer in the playoffs.

The Heat lost because LeBron never learned how to share the spotlight and consequently imploded.

Angel Face
07-11-2014, 11:42 AM
MJ stans are such pathetic cripples:roll: :roll: :biggums:

What's more pathetic?

MJ fans telling the truth like it is and is a known fact that MJ is the GOAT, 6/6 in the Finals... Etc.

Or

You and some delusional Lebron stans, living in a pipe dream that Lebron is the GOAT, hanging on his nuts 24/7 and still haven't decided what team to root for next season, delusions about Lebron being than Mike,

but in reality, he's nowhere near MJ., 2/5 in the Finals, a known choker, colluder...

Marlo_Stanfield
07-11-2014, 11:43 AM
What's more pathetic?

MJ fans telling the truth like it is and is a known fact that MJ is the GOAT, 6/6 in the Finals... Etc.

Or

You and some delusional Lebron stans, living in a pipe dream that Lebron is the GOAT, hanging on his nuts 24/7 and still haven't decided what team to root for next season, delusions about Lebron being than Mike,

but in reality, he's nowhere near MJ., 2/5 in the Finals, a known choker, colluder...
what a retard you are.
keep giving lap dances to your MJ poster tho:roll: :roll: :roll:

edrick
07-11-2014, 11:45 AM
What's more pathetic?

Or

This argument gets so old. Winning the Championship is all that matters, so why are failing seasons not counted? If a team doesn't make the Finals, that's some how better? :rolleyes:

Angel Face
07-11-2014, 11:46 AM
what a retard you are.
keep giving lap dances to your MJ poster tho:roll: :roll: :roll:

Retard for telling the truth? So LeBron isn't 2/5 in the finals according to you peabrain.

LoneyROY7
07-11-2014, 11:47 AM

Is that why Wade has a championship without Bran as an "alpha" and Bran doesn't have one without Wade?

edrick
07-11-2014, 11:50 AM
Is that why Wade has a championship without Bran as an "alpha" and Bran doesn't have one without Wade?

Mo Williams... the best player Lebron played with in Cleveland. Nobody is winning with that shit as a second option. Jordan left, and that Bulls team still played very well. Lebron leaves, and the Cavs go right back to sucking complete dick.

GimmeThat
07-11-2014, 11:52 AM
they've played more games/minutes compared to their peer

if you view not being able to trade those games/minutes for a championship, OP might have an argument.

but then, who and how many has ever gotten those opportunity?