PDA

View Full Version : And you thought "The Decision" was bad...

bagelred
07-11-2014, 12:01 PM
....this is much, much worse.....good grief.

:facepalm

Pointguard
07-11-2014, 12:05 PM
Can't have it both ways. When he made the decision he gave a time and place and everybody lost their mind. Now no time or place is given and people can't handle it.

UK2K
07-11-2014, 12:05 PM
People are getting lebron fatigue.

I started to come around to liking him after the 12-13 season, but their embarrassing collapse to the spurs and now this...

Dude just needs people to stroke his ego

r15mohd
07-11-2014, 12:07 PM
People are getting lebron fatigue.

I started to come around to liking him after the 12-13 season, but their embarrassing collapse to the spurs and now this...

Dude just needs people to stroke his ego

Lebron Lebron Lebron...mind you, Lebron has given no indication on anything regarding his decision. All media hyped, stay gullible! :hammerhead:

bagelred
07-11-2014, 12:08 PM
Can't have it both ways. When he made the decision he gave a time and place and everybody lost their mind. Now no time or place is given and people can't handle it.

Actually I can have it both ways. He doesn't have to do a decision show but he can decide relatively quickly and within a specific time so the entire NBA, including teams and his fellow players, can all move on and make moves...plus the media is harping on same shit day after day after day....

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz..................

Smook A.
07-11-2014, 12:09 PM
http://i.imgur.com/uIqTAXB.jpg

Im Still Ballin
07-11-2014, 12:09 PM
The..... Indecision

RoundMoundOfReb
07-11-2014, 12:10 PM
Actually I can have it both ways. He doesn't have to do a decision show but he can decide relatively quickly and within a specific time so the entire NBA, including teams and his fellow players, can all move on and make moves...plus the media is harping on same shit day after day after day....

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz..................
What has he done this off season worse than someone like Carmelo??

Just nobody gives enough of a **** about carmelo (or anybody else) to stalk his kids, track private planes, camp out outside his house and setup a live stream...

jzek
07-11-2014, 12:11 PM
This is why the Decision *was* needed! To avoid all this. But you all crucified him for that so now it gets worse

atljonesbro
07-11-2014, 12:14 PM
What has he done this off season worse than someone like Carmelo??

Just nobody gives enough of a **** about carmelo (or anybody else) to stalk his kids, track private planes, camp out outside his house and setup a live stream...
The difference is everyone is waiting on LeBron to decide. His decision will set off a chain reaction of signing and trades. He knows exactly what he's doing and he loves all this attention he's receiving. Soaking it up. He's probably made his decision a while ago, just taking in all the attention

Meticode
07-11-2014, 12:15 PM
At this point, I won't be surprised if this drags out past the World Cup. :oldlol:

Heavincent
07-11-2014, 12:16 PM
This is all the media's fault. It's basically just a shit throwing contest between so called "journalists".

Chris Broussard is especially bad. I'm convinced that he just sits on twitter all day and follows the crowd. He doesn't know jack shit.

RoundMoundOfReb
07-11-2014, 12:17 PM
The difference is everyone is waiting on LeBron to decide. His decision will set off a chain reaction of signing and trades. He knows exactly what he's doing and he loves all this attention he's receiving. Soaking it up. He's probably made his decision a while ago, just taking in all the attention
And people aren't waiting on Melo or Bosh?? LeBron is either going to Cleveland or Miami....It's not like he's got 6 teams clearing out cap space for him...

GimmeThat
07-11-2014, 12:18 PM
his agent ought to advice him that everyday he sits there and not make a decision. another team is handing out another max contract to another player. he's gonna run out of options!

Orlando Magic
Here's the problem with all of this shit... the reality is he's had a really ****ing long time to think about it and it still continues.

These people are all retarded... I think past athletes have done the same thing as well in terms of taking for ****ing ever, it's just that with today's social media explosion, it's amplified by over 9000.

Levity
and as lame as Dwight Howard can be, bless him for making his free agency decision on july 5th of last year. seeing as he was the biggest name in free agency, him making his decision so early, allowed the rest of the league to carry on with their off season.

Warfan
Just because jackasses on twitter keep throwing shit at the wall hoping it sticks, doesn't mean you should get your hopes up kid.

Heavincent
07-11-2014, 12:20 PM
and as lame as Dwight Howard can be, bless him for making his free agency decision on july 5th of last year. seeing as he was the biggest name in free agency, him making his decision so early, allowed the rest of the league to carry on with their off season.

Dwight bitched and moaned like a baby for 2 years. This isn't nearly as bad.

atljonesbro
07-11-2014, 12:21 PM
And people aren't waiting on Melo or Bosh?? LeBron is either going to Cleveland or Miami....It's not like he's got 6 teams clearing out cap space for him...
I understand you like LeBron, I do to, but this is just out of hand. It's much different than any other player because he's so much more popular and have so much more sway. Yes he may only have 2 teams he's deciding to sign with, but a ton of other moves that will result after LeBron signs will indirectly affect a ton of teams. Guy is just attention whoring at this point. He knows the media will hype up his every move, unlike Melo, and he's eating it up.

FLDFSU
07-11-2014, 12:23 PM
Didn't Tim Duncan take like 18 days to decide if he was going to be back with the Spurs?

Levity
07-11-2014, 12:23 PM
Dwight bitched and moaned like a baby for 2 years. This isn't nearly as bad.

its worse in the sense that a handful of teams arent starting their offsesaon moves until lebron makes his decision, which will lead to melo making his/bosh. and so on and so forth.

not lebrons fault whatsoever, but dwight making his decision early in (technically, before) free agency, allowed the rest of the dominoes to fall.

him bitching and whining for two years is a completely different scenario.

Orlando Magic
07-11-2014, 12:24 PM
Didn't Tim Duncan take like 18 days to decide if he was going to be back with the Spurs?

Yep, but that was pre social media explosion.

RoundMoundOfReb
07-11-2014, 12:26 PM
I understand you like LeBron, I do to, but this is just out of hand. It's much different than any other player because he's so much more popular and have so much more sway. Yes he may only have 2 teams he's deciding to sign with, but a ton of other moves that will result after LeBron signs will indirectly affect a ton of teams. Guy is just attention whoring at this point. He knows the media will hype up his every move, unlike Melo, and he's eating it up.
LeBron is a narcissist..but so is almost every other nba superstar...I'm just saying people should hold them all to the same standard.

gasolina
07-11-2014, 12:27 PM
My only thing with this is why we won't do anything about the media circus. Freaking Dwight Howard called up ESPN and cleared the whole "indecision" within hours of the fake news breaking.

He knows the whole NBA is waiting on him, yet refuses to address the situation like a reasonable human being, and lets the media circus continue.

If he hasn't decided, then why not just come out and say it, and deny all these rumors of him announcing this at this time on that date.

Really makes me think he just likes the attention.

FLDFSU
07-11-2014, 12:28 PM
And lol at the self - centered jackasses in this thread wanting another man to make life altering decisions on their time.

Fukc off. Don't like it? Stop paying attention to it.

Stringer Bell
07-11-2014, 01:41 PM
How was this worse than the hour long special with included Jim Gray even asking questions in a light tone? :oldlol:

That was horrible. Only good thing that came out of it was charity. I laughed at just how ridiculous it was.

Of course Lebron loves the attention, but this isn't nearly as bad as that circus in 2010.