PDA

View Full Version : ESPN reporters reaction is embarassing

G.O.A.T
07-11-2014, 12:34 PM
Why are they not giving Sheridan credit?

He beat them and they are acting like they did a good job waiting because "no one" was sure.

Sheridan was, and he said so. Props to him and Props to LeBron, Miami does it deserves him, they have three titles, two more than they deserve.

KBaller33
07-11-2014, 12:36 PM
Yeah he called it two days ago and stuck by it. Much respect to him.

RoundMoundOfReb
07-11-2014, 12:37 PM
Agreed. Respect to him..

BigBoss
07-11-2014, 12:42 PM
Chris Broussard 5 hours ago said "Lebron is still hung by the letter", when in reality lebron made his decision a few days ago.

Skyscraper
07-11-2014, 12:42 PM
uh... 50-50 chance of either... not hard to "put your credentials on the line" when you don't have any.

Nothing to lose, all to gain by Sheridan

-Lebron23-
07-11-2014, 12:43 PM
Bunch of losers, their twitter feeds are hilarious right now

NASH = BEST
07-11-2014, 12:46 PM
The Herd's overreaction to LeBron's essay was hilarious. Dude said it was up there with the Gettysburg Address :oldlol: :oldlol:

Im happy for Cleveland through :applause:

Crown&Coke
07-11-2014, 12:55 PM
The Herd's overreaction to LeBron's essay was hilarious. Dude said it was up there with the Gettysburg Address :oldlol: :oldlol:

:facepalm

That dude is a turd

STATUTORY
07-11-2014, 01:06 PM
:roll: ESPN reporters got OUTSCOOPED hard and acting like they didn't

guy
07-11-2014, 01:08 PM

Dude said it was the most impressive letter a human being had ever written. Hahah he's such a joke.

guy
07-11-2014, 01:09 PM
Why are they not giving Sheridan credit?

He beat them and they are acting like they did a good job waiting because "no one" was sure.

Sheridan was, and he said so. Props to him and Props to LeBron, Miami does it deserves him, they have three titles, two more than they deserve.

Sheridan also said he'd announce it on his website. He was wrong about that.

JimmyMcAdocious
07-11-2014, 01:16 PM
Also I think the guy anchoring SportsCenter, who used to host Cold Pizza, is being a bit unprofessional. This is SportsCenter, not ClevelandCenter. He's not even attempting to hide his fanhood. His voice cracks every time he talks about LeBron, he narrated all those LeBron to Cleveland monologues, and just said it feels like the Cavs won a championship and implied he would win more.

NASH = BEST
07-11-2014, 01:30 PM
Dude said it was the most impressive letter a human being had ever written. Hahah he's such a joke.

:oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol:

Idiot is acting like Lebron wrote it himself and not some PR kid.

-Lebron23-
07-11-2014, 01:31 PM
Wow,did he really say that???? :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

WeGetRing2012
07-11-2014, 01:31 PM

I don't his website could handle the traffic. It's on there but it's linked to the SI website.

dynasty1978
07-11-2014, 01:35 PM
Karma that ESPN gets embarrassed again. All that a$$ kissing and Lebron gives the essay to SI. :oldlol:

guy
:oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol:

Idiot is acting like Lebron wrote it himself and not some PR kid.

Yes. He's probably the most biased Lebron homer in the media.

G.O.A.T

What do you mean, I thought he told us about the Si.com letter too? No?

That was source I had that cited me to the Si.com site the second they posted the letter.

guy
07-11-2014, 01:36 PM
What do you mean, I thought he told us about the Si.com letter too? No?

That was source I had that cited me to the Si.com site the second they posted the letter.

Yes I just saw it linked on his website. My bad.

DMV2
07-11-2014, 01:37 PM
:roll: ESPN reporters got OUTSCOOPED hard and acting like they didn't
They got their reporters staying up all night trying to get "multiple sources."

LeBRon just went straight to SI and wrote a letter.

:oldlol:

G.O.A.T
07-11-2014, 01:38 PM
Yes I just saw it linked on his website. My bad.

No Problem.

imdaman99
07-11-2014, 01:48 PM
Yes. He's probably the most biased Lebron homer in the media.
Who? Colin clownherd? Yeah, he brings bran up any chance he can get. He starts talking about baseball and then says something like, would bran do that? Dude hangs on him real hard, there's a lotta media guys in love with bran.

I have to change the radio station when this fat turd Mike Francesa comes on because he also is a branstan. He has a Heat guy on regularly to talk basketball, in NEW YORK CITY. Never mind having a Knicks guy, I don't care if they suck, you're supposed to have Knicks conversation in New York City. But no, he is a branstan and he is unbearable. I switch to ESPN at 1 PM because he is full of himself.

Heavincent
07-11-2014, 01:55 PM
Broussard checking his phone on ESPN right now, acting like he's getting text messages from his inside sources, when in reality, he's just checking Woj's twitter :oldlol: