PDA

View Full Version : Micky Arison classy response to LBJ returning home.

VengefulAngel
07-11-2014, 02:03 PM
Micky Arison ✔ @MickyArison
Follow
I am shocked & disappointed in today's news. However I will never forget what Lebron brought us for 4 years. Thanks for memories @KingJames

Shame to see LBJ go, good luck in Cleveland.

DaSeba5
07-11-2014, 02:05 PM
Judging by the radio and everyone I've talked to, Micky captures exactly how we feel.

VengefulAngel
07-11-2014, 02:07 PM
Judging by the radio and everyone I've talked to, Micky captures exactly how we feel.

Really sad. Hope we can land Melo, Pat Riley pulls the final strings.

STATUTORY
07-11-2014, 02:07 PM
:roll: love to see a wealthy old man get played by a brotha

Brokenbeat
07-11-2014, 02:08 PM
Pfft, boring font is boring. :sleeping

DaSeba5
Really sad. Hope we can land Melo, Pat Riley pulls the final strings.

I'd rather build a young roster and rebuild. There's still some guys out they can get to build.

D-Rose
Micky is a class act. Let's hope he retires LeBron's #!

If Bosh leaves, they can retire Bosh/Lebron on the same night. Wade/Haslem together and first obviously.

AnaheimLakers24
07-11-2014, 02:09 PM
cryiami so dn butthurt. they should just nuke themselves after bran shit in their mouth

Phantom84
07-11-2014, 02:09 PM
Dan Gilbert should take note lol.

Swaggaboy80six
07-11-2014, 02:10 PM
I dont get the hype around lebron james lol....I dont know why yall are waiting to see what teams he's going to join....fvcking ESPN hypes the shit out of lebron, and lebron loves the attention....looks how long its taking him to choose....thats beta thinking....his decision wont affect my life or pay my bills...lol its just sad how yall have nothing else better to do then to feed lebrons ego

Lebron23
07-11-2014, 02:13 PM
He's always been a gentleman. wish the heat franchise more success in the near future.

aj1987
07-11-2014, 02:14 PM
I dont get the hype around lebron james lol....I dont know why yall are waiting to see what teams he's going to join....fvcking ESPN hypes the shit out of lebron, and lebron loves the attention....looks how long its taking him to choose....thats beta thinking....his decision wont affect my life or pay my bills...lol its just sad how yall have nothing else better to do then to feed lebrons ego
Got murked in your own thread and now you're on your alt. :oldlol:

You are one pathetic midget.

Lebron23
07-11-2014, 02:15 PM

He's better than Kobe

Lebron23
07-11-2014, 02:15 PM
Got murked in your own thread and now you're on your alt. :oldlol:

You are one pathetic midget.

I think he can easily fits in Durant's backpack.

step_back
07-11-2014, 02:19 PM

If Bosh leaves, they can retire Bosh/Lebron on the same night. Wade/Haslem together and first obviously.

No way Bosh get's his jersey retired. Wade and Haslem for sure and I imagine Bron too.

D-Rose
07-11-2014, 02:22 PM
No way Bosh get's his jersey retired. Wade and Haslem for sure and I imagine Bron too.
Why not Bosh? He was as integral as LeBron....would fit to retire together.

aj1987
07-11-2014, 02:32 PM
Only 4 years on the Heat and he was a non-factor for two of those years (in the playoffs).

Lebron23
07-11-2014, 02:33 PM

If the Bulls retire Horace Grant.

NumberSix
07-11-2014, 02:35 PM
It puts into perspective that it's just a guy changing teams. It's not a huge deal. The classiness of Miami shows how truly ridiculous it was last time.

3LiftHeatCurse
07-11-2014, 03:41 PM
cryiami so dn butthurt. they should just nuke themselves after bran shit in their mouth

Nice. LeBron brings hate to Miami, leaves, and the hate stays on Miami.

Thanks LeBron. As I said before many times on this forum, I -never- liked the guy in the first place.

I just want Miami to give Wade an ultra max contract and give Haslem every penny he sacrificed in 2005 and 2010. I don't care if we tank next year, as long as they are taken care of, I'm good.

305Baller
07-11-2014, 03:42 PM

:cheers:

Akrazotile
07-11-2014, 03:46 PM

Thanks LeBron. As I said before many times on this forum, I -never- liked the guy in the first place.

I just want Miami to give Wade an ultra max contract and give Haslem every penny he sacrificed in 2005 and 2010. I don't care if we tank next year, as long as they are taken care of, I'm good.

Why? Do you know these guys personally?

The degree to which you care abot how much money they make seems weird. :confusedshrug:

3LiftHeatCurse
07-11-2014, 03:47 PM
Why? Do you know these guys personally?

The degree to which you care abot how much money they make seems weird. :confusedshrug:
Are you dumb?

Their sacrifices, ESPECIALLY Udonis, allowed the Miami Heat to acquire more players to give me the joy of watching championships in 2006, 2012, and 2013.

MavsSuperFan
07-11-2014, 06:02 PM
Dan Gilbert should take note lol.
Why, he beat arison badly

Marlo_Stanfield
07-11-2014, 06:06 PM

yeah he truly deserves that for being injured 3 years in a row:roll: :roll:

FPJ
07-11-2014, 06:50 PM
Why, he beat arison badly

Last ive heard it was Arison 3 - gilbert 0.

MavsSuperFan
07-11-2014, 07:00 PM
Last ive heard it was Arison 3 - gilbert 0.
got lebron doe

b1imtf
07-11-2014, 07:10 PM
Shut it midget prick.