PDA

View Full Version : I honestly think its over for Lebron....

9erempiree
07-11-2014, 04:10 PM
He will be 30 years of age and he goes to a team that is full of youngsters. I have to admit that Lebron didn't go ring chasing this time because Cavs are not that good.

His reason? He is "just" coming home. He will get the max contract and go off in the sunset. They are not ready this year and the season after that he will be 31.

I think he will retire with just the rings from Miami and live happily ever after.

riseagainst
07-11-2014, 04:10 PM
:lol
:roll:

inclinerator
07-11-2014, 04:11 PM
how's philosophy class

fpliii
07-11-2014, 04:11 PM
Would be impressive if he could win with the Cavs, but I don't think it's possible without the Love trade. Not a proven supporting cast, they're a few years away.

9erempiree
07-11-2014, 04:14 PM
Would be impressive if he could win with the Cavs, but I don't think it's possible without the Love trade. Not a proven supporting cast, they're a few years away.

I agree. They are years away and with no cast. He would just be wasting his time there.

He is not getting any younger.

Lets say it takes 2 or 3 years for Cavs to get it together. Lebron will be 34 years of age.

He should have really stayed in Miami and retool with Bosh.

Sakkreth
07-11-2014, 04:18 PM

And Love is proven ?

9erempiree
07-11-2014, 04:18 PM
how's philosophy class

It is what it is.

Lebron23
07-11-2014, 04:20 PM
You wish.

9erempiree
And Love is proven ?

Love is an all star that can help.

I can't help but feel that Lebron gave up on being one of the greatest.

chosen_wun
Hey fuccboi you mad Kobe got Jeremy Lin instead of Melo ??? Its over ******* for him:applause:

LBJ joined a core to grow wit, even if they dont win this year:cheers:

OnFire
I don't think LeBron will win a title again. Or Bosh if he goes to Houston.

All Love has proven is that he cant eat up stats on a team with zero skills.

I think its funny that they are trying to get Love for Bennett and Waiters lol...

Why does Minnesota even bother, just trade him away, the guys you get for him are going to leave in 2 years anyway.

DaSeba5
07-11-2014, 04:21 PM
Even when I'm not defending LeBron anymore, I still find you to be an obnoxious idiot.

9erempiree
07-11-2014, 04:21 PM
You wish.

How old do you think Lebron will be when Cavs really start contending? He gave up on the Heat. The Heat weren't that bad of a team.

fpliii
07-11-2014, 04:22 PM
And Love is proven ?
No, but he's a blue chip piece IMO. Kyrie isn't, and Wiggins isn't yet. One or both might be, but they aren't right now.

9erempiree
07-11-2014, 04:22 PM
I don't think LeBron will win a title again. Or Bosh if he goes to Houston.

All Love has proven is that he cant eat up stats on a team with zero skills.

I think its funny that they are trying to get Love for Bennett and Waiters lol...

Why does Minnesota even bother, just trade him away, the guys you get for him are going to leave in 2 years anyway.

I am pretty sad that he went to Cleveland. It was fun trying to see him win rings and fail.

Now he won't even chase rings.

Getting his max contract and retiring with Cleveland.

NumberSix
07-11-2014, 04:23 PM
How old do you think Lebron will be when Cavs really start contending? He gave up on the Heat. The Heat weren't that bad of a team.
I think LeBron will retire with exactly 2 rings.

Lebron23

Wiggins looks like a promising young athlete. And Lebron and Kyrie had a great chemistry in the 2013 NBA All star game.

jbryan1984
It is the east though folks. Not many contenders in the east. I guess we will see who goes where in the next week or so but any team that has LeBron is instantly a contender and we got a nice group of guys. Trust me, had Gilbert not of hired Brown back and messed up this teams chemistry, we would of least made the playoffs last year. Adding Wiggins, LeBron and more free agents, we are going to be good.

Swaggin916
07-11-2014, 04:25 PM
This was a 35 win team without even that probably would have jumped to around 40 this year. With Lebron they are a 60 win team and the favorites in the east. That's the truth.

LBJFTW
07-11-2014, 04:26 PM
He will be 30 years of age and he goes to a team that is full of youngsters. I have to admit that Lebron didn't go ring chasing this time because Cavs are not that good.

His reason? He is "just" coming home. He will get the max contract and go off in the sunset. They are not ready this year and the season after that he will be 31.

I think he will retire with just the rings from Miami and live happily ever after.

I think the saddest part about all of it is that this 30 year old ring chaser is going to try and take credit for turning Wiggins into "his Pippen"

It's one thing to actually make a player better the way Jordan made Pippen, but Bron had his chance to do that and he already failed, now he's going to try and take credit for another mans work! :facepalm

OnFire
07-11-2014, 04:26 PM
I am pretty sad that he went to Cleveland. It was fun trying to see him win rings and fail.

I think its funny and pathetic that he went to Cleveland. I would have more respect if he went to Houston or Chicago but oh well.. let him go home and hug his emo blanket.

Frozen1
07-11-2014, 04:28 PM
He knows that his ceiling is lower than the level of guys like jordan and kobe, no matter how many rings he wins.

He just gave up and chose the best for his family and for him in a personal standpoint.

You just can't erase 2011 nba finals from his legacy.

9erempiree
07-11-2014, 04:30 PM
He knows that his ceiling is lower than the level of guys like jordan and kobe, no matter how many rings he wins.

He just gave up and chose the best for his family and for him in a personal standpoint.

I agree with this and also it feels like it is over for the best player in the league. He is not getting any younger and going to a young team doesn't help.

It was almost like he was satisfied with the rings he got and now its time to return home.

9erempiree
07-11-2014, 04:31 PM
I think the saddest part about all of it is that this 30 year old ring chaser is going to try and take credit for turning Wiggins into "his Pippen"

It's one thing to actually make a player better the way Jordan made Pippen, but Bron had his chance to do that and he already failed, now he's going to try and take credit for another mans work! :facepalm

To be honest, he probably couldn't take the pressure anymore with the big bad Miami Heat. He got his rings.

Now its time to go home and somewhat repair his relationship with them especially since he is planning to retire there.

Lebron23
07-11-2014, 04:31 PM
Kobe was 31 yrs.old when he won his first finals MVP. and 30 years old when he won his first MVP. Lebron's game will age very well unless he tore his 2 acl's ala Kobe.

Beastmode88
07-11-2014, 04:33 PM
Kobe was 31 yrs.old when he won his first finals MVP. and 30 years old when he won his first MVP. Lebron's game will age very well unless he tore his 2 acl's ala Kobe.

Oh hey look u changed ur icon back. Is this the 6th time in 1 week? :lol :lol

9erempiree
07-11-2014, 04:33 PM
It is the east though folks. Not many contenders in the east. I guess we will see who goes where in the next week or so but any team that has LeBron is instantly a contender and we got a nice group of guys. Trust me, had Gilbert not of hired Brown back and messed up this teams chemistry, we would of least made the playoffs last year. Adding Wiggins, LeBron and more free agents, we are going to be good.

East is not very good and that is true but this Cavs team with Lebron are not going to beat the Pacers.

Lebron23
07-11-2014, 04:34 PM
Oh hey look u changed ur icon back. Is this the 6th time in 1 week? :lol :lol

You don't even care about your team. All of your posts is all about hating Lebron. This gimmick account is getting stale brother!!!

Poetry
07-11-2014, 04:35 PM
Bron had an almost guaranteed 2-3 year window to make the Finals again if he stayed with the Heat.

It's no longer certain that he'll go that deep in the playoffs, but this team is now a contender, even if they're not the favorite anymore.

LeBron isn't even 30 yet. If he can take care of his body and have Malone-like longevity, he may still have a chance to win from the age of 30-35.

Hey Yo
07-11-2014, 04:35 PM

Who did James fail to make better? Who left Cleveland while James was there and turned into a better player?

jbryan1984
07-11-2014, 04:37 PM
East is not very good and that is true but this Cavs team with Lebron are not going to beat the Pacers.

We really don't know yet. PG24 played like $hit in the playoffs. As did Hibbert. Lance might leave. West getting older.

You remember how LeBron and Kyrie played in the ASG. Yes, I know its the ASG but man, that chemistry!

Wiggins is a rookie, I get that, it will take a few years to peak. None of these guys other than Varejao have PO experience.

It really will come down to who goes where.

LBJFTW
07-11-2014, 04:39 PM
Who did James fail to make better? Who left Cleveland while James was there and turned into a better player?

Who did he make better? What player after he left had a 95 pippen type performance? I think you answered your own question as to the mentoring capabilities of Lebron as opposed to Jordan.

GODbe
07-11-2014, 04:39 PM
The decline is inevitable but now he has young future best player in the league calibre pieces to carry him. Hence why he joined this team. So maybe in terms of relevance individually it's indeed over, but he'll still basically be a 2012 Juwan Howard for the Cavs for years to come as Wiggins/Kyrie rack em up.

ThePhantomCreep
07-11-2014, 04:42 PM
This was a 35 win team without even that probably would have jumped to around 40 this year. With Lebron they are a 60 win team and the favorites in the east. That's the truth.

Are we supposed to be impressed with that? 60 wins is delusional.

Beastmode88
07-11-2014, 04:45 PM
You don't even care about your team. All of your posts is all about hating Lebron. This gimmick account is getting stale brother!!!

Do you even have a team? Weren't you a laker fan then a heat fan now a cav fan? Someone link his laker post thread. :roll: :roll:

Kingwillball
07-11-2014, 04:52 PM
In B4 Lebron rolls to mvp next year and Cavs almost double there wins.

Hey Yo
07-11-2014, 04:57 PM
Who did he make better? What player after he left had a 95 pippen type performance? I think you answered your own question as to the mentoring capabilities of Lebron as opposed to Jordan.
Jordan didn't have a revolving door of starters each season once Pippen and Grant arrived. It was just the opposite for LeBron. Plus the Cavs got exactly 1 lottery pick his first 7 seasons. That was scrub Luke Jackson.

Not facts can be provided that Pippen would have never evolved into the player he was w/o playing with MJ.

PP34Deuce
07-11-2014, 05:11 PM
The biggest favor he did was take pressure off Wiggins.

Wiggins has to defend him in practice, and eventually will work out with him. The guy has freakish athletiscm and will be valuable on that alone.

Lebron as he gets older, will not be able to chase quick 2's and 3's... Wiggins can do that now.

In 3 years, Wiggins can slowly take the reign in scoring and you will see Lebron still giving 18-20ppg 8rpg and 7assists.

dubeta
07-11-2014, 05:17 PM
Bran is 29, he turns 30 in half a year

thats at least 5 good years

if kobe can win at 31 and 32, why cant lebron?

in 3 years lebron will end up with 4 rings 5 MVP's 4FMVP and a top 3 goat with more years to go

riseagainst
07-11-2014, 05:18 PM

in 3 years lebron will end up with 4 rings 5 MVP's 4FMVP and a top 3 goat with more years to go

GOAT fo sho

Warmest regards,

riseagainst

PP34Deuce
07-11-2014, 05:20 PM

His game is built to be all around. at 33 he will still be a 18-20ppg 8 and 7 player. He has a jumper now

pegasus
07-11-2014, 05:22 PM
I'm sure Silver will do everything he can do gift him a ring in Cleveland. That's a "story" the league won't be able to resist.

ImKobe
07-11-2014, 05:22 PM

Cleveland has a pretty solid roster and a good coach, better than anything he had in his first 7 seasons as a Cavalier, it will make up for whatever decline he'll have in his 30s and since the Cavs are in the East, they will be contenders for a while.

Hoopz2332
08-15-2016, 11:08 AM

:roll:

D-Wait
08-15-2016, 05:24 PM

:lol :lol

Jasper
08-15-2016, 06:18 PM

honestly - a 2014 OP

Relived.