PDA

View Full Version : my opinion on lebrin hasnt changed one bit

kennethgriffin
07-11-2014, 04:32 PM
He basically did to miami what he did to cleveland 4 years ago

It would have impressed me more if he waited it out and stuck with a rebuilding process. Hes quit every tough situation hes been faced with in his life. Quit in 2010. He quit 2011. He quit 2014. And he'l quit on cleveland again

Hes a ring chasing back stabber

Honestly if cleveland didnt get wiggins. He never woulda went there. He chased wade. Now hes washed up so he needs a new pippen. And he also wants a barkley in kevin love. And he also has kyrie erving just to make things even easier

Now he wants ray allen to be his groupie again and im sure theres more to come.

Only thing is. This time... he failed. He ring chased on a team with no proven winners. Wiggins is a bust waiting to happen. Kyrie and love have the most empty stats of all time.

Cleveland is going nowhere fast. Lebron is 30 years old. This cavs team even if it reaches full potential wont be a contender until lebrons 35 or 36. Then what does he have? 1 year till hes garbage

So the jokes on his fans. Theyre all gonna dip on miami and the heat will be in the eastern finals with either toronto or indiana. Maybe brooklyn. All I know is you got a long wait coming.

Goldrush25
07-11-2014, 04:34 PM
It would have impressed me more if he waited it out and stuck with a rebuilding process. .

No it wouldn't have.

You are one of many that would align themselves opposite of whatever he did. So this attempt at rhetoric is pretty predictable, and tired.

kennethgriffin
07-11-2014, 04:38 PM
No it wouldn't have.

You are one of many that would align themselves opposite of whatever he did. So this attempt at rhetoric is pretty predictable, and tired.

Wrong. I had a thread yesterday that said he would be crazy if he left miami

LBJFTW
07-11-2014, 04:40 PM
No it wouldn't have.

Does it matter what a kobe stan would have done? Bottom line is that Bron is a ring chaser and all evidence points to it. You agree?

kennethgriffin
07-11-2014, 04:45 PM
Does it matter what a kobe stan would have done? Bottom line is that Bron is a ring chaser and all evidence points to it. You agree?

This...

Lebron would never consider cleveland had they not gotten wiggins

Beastmode88
07-11-2014, 04:47 PM
OPs still mad Kobe ain't gonna win shit before he retirements. Couldn't even get anyone but Jeremy Lin during the off season. :roll: :roll:

LBJFTW
07-11-2014, 04:49 PM
OPs still mad Kobe ain't gonna win shit before he retirements. Couldn't even get anyone but Jeremy Lin during the off season. :roll: :roll:

No one gives a shit about Kobe right now, but stop deflecting attention to the fact that Bron is a ring chaser. Just accept it and deal with it.

Godzuki
07-11-2014, 04:49 PM
No it wouldn't have.

WAY more people on his nuts than not.

i swear outside of ISH they're all lebron fans. feels like the whole NBA suddenly became CLE/LBJ fans all of a sudden....this is like the only place dogging him.

media is on his nuts so hard right now its ridiculous.

SpecialQue
07-11-2014, 04:50 PM
Nobody gives a shit about your opinion.

kennethgriffin
07-11-2014, 04:50 PM

Because 5 titles is so shitty lol.. yea I want a 6th. But not if it means kobe takes less than 20 shots. I want him to get more gasols. Not melos or brans

Mass Debator
07-11-2014, 04:51 PM
http://img.bleacherreport.net/img/images/photos/002/973/539/1c9b5044786aa2efd97731bafc7d6aea_crop_north.jpg?w= 759&h=506&q=75

Kblaze8855
No it wouldn't have.

Clearly.

And when the Cavs win 55-62 games next year its gonna be amusing seeing people now saying they arent that good act like Lebron has a great supporting cast.

9erempiree
If it wasn't bad enough for ESPN get on Lebron's nuts when he was the villain, wait and see what they do now.

:facepalm

Beastmode88
No one gives a shit about Kobe right now, but stop deflecting attention to the fact that Bron is a ring chaser. Just accept it and deal with it.

Bron jumped ship, using the letter as a deflection. Trading old legs for new ones before he retires. It would be pretty cool if Manziel and him won the same year. Cleveland would riot like there's no tomorrow. Only thing that I like about bron going back to cleveland is all the revenue / jobs he will bring back to the city.

kennethgriffin
07-11-2014, 04:55 PM
:biggums:

Clearly.

And when the Cavs win 55-62 games next year its gonna be amusing seeing people now saying they arent that good act like Lebron has a great supporting cast.

Bet your mod privileges vs my account on cleveland winning between 55 and 62 games...

LBJFTW
07-11-2014, 04:56 PM
WAY more people on his nuts than not.

i swear outside of ISH they're all lebron fans. feels like the whole NBA suddenly became CLE/LBJ fans all of a sudden....this is like the only place dogging him.

media is on his nuts so hard right now its ridiculous.

That's why we are better people than they are. We don't succumb like sheeps getting ****ed in the ass by the shepard.

Kblaze8855
07-11-2014, 04:58 PM
Ive not done a "bet" in 13-14 years. Id bet money but I have no way of knowing I can trust you.

There are people here Ican...ive been in fantasy leagues with ISH posters who paid when I won. Not sure about you.

But no decent team with Lebron is winning under 50 games healthy. Lebron plus another star....healthy team...in the east?

What you thinking.....48 wins or so?

I cant see it. Not if he and Kyrie play 75 games each.

kennethgriffin
07-11-2014, 05:04 PM
Ive not done a "bet" in 13-14 years. Id bet money but I have no way of knowing I can trust you.

There are people here Ican...ive been in fantasy leagues with ISH posters who paid when I won. Not sure about you.

But no decent team with Lebron is winning under 50 games healthy. Lebron plus another star....healthy team...in the east?

So now its 50.. thats around what I expect. The east sucks.. 48-52 tops

And no I dont bet money over the internet.

Mr. Incredible
07-11-2014, 05:06 PM
Does OP ever make a thread that doesn't revolve around LeBron?

:roll: :roll: :roll:

kennethgriffin
07-11-2014, 05:07 PM
Does OP ever make a thread that doesn't revolve around LeBron?

:roll: :roll: :roll:

You mean kobe? Ive been pretty dull on lebron for 2 years up until 2 for 5 happened

K Xerxes
07-11-2014, 05:08 PM
So he's going to ring chase on a bad team? I thought the point of ring chasing is to go on a stacked team. :confusedshrug:

dubeta
07-11-2014, 05:10 PM
Going to a team that didnt even make the playoffs in the east is ringchasing??

Damn u kobetards are dumb

kennethgriffin
07-11-2014, 05:11 PM
So he's going to ring chase on a bad team? I thought the point of ring chasing is to go on a stacked team. :confusedshrug:

See lebron is and isnt ring chasing. He thinks in his mind ots an easy situation. But it isnt

So lebron is ring chasing.. but hes in for a big surprise

kennethgriffin
07-11-2014, 05:12 PM
Going to a team that didnt even make the playoffs in the east is ringchasing??

Damn u kobetards are dumb

Intentional ring chasing*

Fox
07-11-2014, 05:13 PM
No one cares about you and your opinions.

Hey Yo
07-11-2014, 05:17 PM
He basically did to miami what he did to cleveland 4 years ago

It would have impressed me more if he waited it out and stuck with a rebuilding process. Hes quit every tough situation hes been faced with in his life.
His tough situation started as soon as he signed with title-less Cleveland as a rookie. He tried to make it happen but the front office failed him.

You boy Kobe was the one afraid of failure by demanding to play for the Lakers. Then when it got tough he demanded to be traded.

kennethgriffin
07-11-2014, 05:20 PM
His tough situation started as soon as he signed with title-less Cleveland as a rookie. He tried to make it happen but the front office failed him.

You boy Kobe was the one afraid of failure by demanding to play for the Lakers. Then when it got tough he demanded to be traded.

The front office didnt bail. They produced a 66 win team built on dominating defense and three point shooting. Lebron failed them and left

Now he fails and bails on miami

Dude will always be LeQuit

ThePhantomCreep
07-11-2014, 05:31 PM

Didn't the stacked Heat top out at 54 wins just last year?

I can see the Cavs topping out at 52 wins. Growing pains and whatnot. Anyone who thinks they're a title favorite is delusional. 62 wins? Lulz.

kennethgriffin
07-11-2014, 05:34 PM
Didn't the stacked Heat top out at 54 wins just last year?

I can see the Cavs topping out at 52 wins. Growing pains and whatnot. Anyone who thinks they're a title favorite is delusional. 62 wins? Lulz.

His prediction went from 62 to 50 when I challanged him to an account bet

Kblaze8855
07-11-2014, 05:56 PM
They won 54 while resting people midseason and being "stacked" with names ot players playing star level ball. They didn't care about win totals.

ANd I changed no prediction. You actually think id care about an account bet? Im a grown ass man. I make bets among my friends and some I can trust online. If I owe I pay. Ive paid posters here in the past. I don't know you to do the same.

You want to make a reasonable real bet ill honor it. I just wouldn't expect you to. But id never let it be thought im not a man of my word.

I value my word more than 50 bucks.