PDA

View Full Version : LeBron's Letter To Miami Fans...

Foster5k
07-11-2014, 08:42 PM

King James
Cleveland, OH

Dear Miami fans:

Thanks for coming to the games late, leaving early, and booing me. Thanks for abandoning the team during the 2013 NBA Finals. Thanks for not being able to pick me out of a lineup of different players. Thanks for not knowing the history of the team. Thanks for not being real fans. Charles Barkley was right all along. You Heat "fans" are faker than a three dollar bill and probably faker. I'm going home. A home where the fans are real and loyal. A home where I can actually take pride in bringing a championship. A home where, if done over, I would never have left. So, this is goodbye. I'm going back to Cleveland.

Good riddance,
LeBron King James

P.S.: Good luck winning another championship with a broken down Wade, Shabazz, and CB.

Draz
07-11-2014, 09:12 PM
Carmelo used to always be confused by fans as Kmart and vice versa lol.

smoovegittar
07-11-2014, 09:13 PM
:applause: :bowdown:

LA Lakers
07-11-2014, 09:15 PM
So true. Miami never deserved him. Cleveland has true fans. Look how they stick with their Browns. I'm happy for Lebron James and I'm happy for Cavs fans.

outbreak
07-11-2014, 09:15 PM
I hear he tried to mail it but the post office just sent it back, there's no miami fans left to mail it to.

Sharmer
07-11-2014, 09:16 PM
No such thing as a Miami heat fan. They always abandon the post.

Mr. Jabbar
07-11-2014, 09:18 PM
So true. Miami never deserved him.

i actually think they were a match made in heaven.

the fans leaving early portray bran as a bball player pretty well

LBJFTW
His own damn fault for leaving in the first place.

No true Cleveland fan wants him back.

Real talk.

Rodmantheman
His own damn fault for leaving in the first place.

No true Cleveland fan wants him back.

dumb talk.

fixed

LBJFTW
07-11-2014, 09:20 PM
fixed

Stop exposing yourself as a closet bron stan. You complain every time someone says anything negative regardless of how true it is.

LA Lakers
07-11-2014, 09:34 PM
Easy to forget that he's a kid from the projects with an incredible gift and was lavished with wealth and fame at a very young age. I think he was 25 or something by the time he made "The Decision." You ever make mistakes when you were twenty five? Maybe South Beach seemed like an appealing place to him at the time. I think this is a great sports story and will at least repair the damage he did to his legacy with that whole staged song and dance routine in 2010. Came off as arrogant and a punk ass move with that whole Heatles bs. But the experiment worked. Four trips, four years. Yeah, you can say Wade got left out to dry, but he has his and had his cake with Shaq, too. Lebron wanted to go home. It's as simple as that. He betrayed his fans, Northeast Ohio, whatever. He wants to make it up to them. Home is where the heart is. "The mistake on the lake." I'm happy for him and Cavs' fans.

LBJFTW
07-11-2014, 09:36 PM
Easy to forget that he's a kid from the projects with an incredible gift and was lavished with wealth and fame at a very young age. I think he was 25 or something by the time he made "The Decision." You ever make mistakes when you were twenty five? Maybe South Beach seemed like an appealing place to him at the time. I think this is a great sports story and will at least repair the damage he did to his legacy with that whole staged song and dance routine in 2010. Came off as arrogant and a punk ass move with that whole Heatles bs. But the experiment worked. Four trips, four years. Yeah, you can say Wade got left out to dry, but he has his and had his cake with Shaq, too. Lebron wanted to go home. It's as simple as that. He betrayed his fans, Northeast Ohio, whatever. He wants to make it up to them. Home is where the heart is. "The mistake on the lake." I'm happy for him and Cavs' fans.

I don't give a shit how old he was. He straight up QUIT on the floor against Boston and Mike Brown didn't pull him off because he was his little puppet.

DaSeba5
07-11-2014, 09:39 PM
We won without LeBron. LeBron never won without Miami. You're welcome, LeBron.

LBJFTW
07-11-2014, 09:40 PM
We won without LeBron. LeBron never won without Miami. You're welcome, LeBron.

Lol, lebron so damn beta he's getting owned by real heat fans!!

OnFire
07-11-2014, 09:56 PM
Dear Imaginary LeBron, and OP, we dont give a fck. thanks for the 2 titles, thats 2 more than you'll ever get in cleveland.

OnFire
07-11-2014, 10:00 PM
So true. Miami never deserved him. Cleveland has true fans. Look how they stick with their Browns. I'm happy for Lebron James and I'm happy for Cavs fans.

Fans that support trash owners who sucks your money dry with complete, total and never-ending incompetence, and laugh in your face are good fans? I say they are stupid fans.

Lebronxrings
07-11-2014, 10:02 PM
I hear he tried to mail it but the post office just sent it back, there's no miami fans left to mail it to.
:lebronamazed:

Dr. Cheesesteak
07-11-2014, 10:07 PM
now the biggest FAs the Heat have to try to get back are Heat fauxns