PDA

View Full Version : ☆Official Jeremy Lin Thread: Traded to the Lakers

$LakerGold
07-11-2014, 08:50 PM
http://i.imgur.com/o6PPiHU.jpg

The Houston Rockets have traded guard Jeremy Lin and a future first-round pick to the Los Angeles Lakers, a league source told ESPN's Jeff Goodman.

The Lakers were amenable to this deal, according to sources, because Lin is only under contract for one more season, thus preserving their cap space next summer.

:party:

$LakerGold
07-11-2014, 09:12 PM
The best I could do with the picture. Still looks fresh in my eyes. LOL

WELCOME!!!

GimmeThat
07-12-2014, 03:09 AM
don't think his playing style would affect the development of Randle. And would still go along with the post D'Antoni squad well to a certain degree.

I see him being more diciplined as a spot up 3 point shooter playing next to Kobe then Harden. Kobe's post move helps compared to Harden.

I think I expect him to play more like a true PG than a SG. Especially with the second unit.

unless we sign a coach that doesn't fit our roster of course.

12/6/4 on .440% are reasonable expectations from him.
Especially on a lottery team.

should be able to post up slightly better scoring numbers, all depends on Randle though.

maybe 15/6/4? who knows

alexthegod
07-21-2014, 07:49 PM
It's going to be interesting seeing him play with the Lakers. He might even become a solid piece going forward if the Lakers can sign him at the right price.

SoCalMike
07-22-2014, 11:05 PM
Why am I not excited about him? Yes, good deal from a contract perspective, but I just don't think he will make a difference. I hope I am wrong, but he has not shown me much over the years. I don't buy into the "LinSanity" and he will definitely have to prove it to me.

To me, is is a middle of the road player at best.

:pimp:

$LakerGold
03-05-2015, 11:49 AM
So, I hear he's been performing well?