PDA

View Full Version : How will superstars Bosh and Wade do without Lebron?

livinglegend
07-12-2014, 01:27 AM
Lebron turned them into spot up shooters and now, Lebron isnt with Miami, they should go back to their old superstars days. What will their averages be next season?
Bosh: 25-12?
Wade: 25-6-6?

Heat top 2 seed in East? They were the most stacked team of all-time last season.

FLDFSU
07-12-2014, 01:29 AM
Don't you know? They will still win the next 2 titles.

I mean, Miami is the most stacked team of all time so losing one player shouldn't stop us from winning at least another 2 rings.

PJR
07-12-2014, 01:30 AM
The question is, will you both be Cavs fans next year? Probably.

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
07-12-2014, 01:32 AM
Assuming they pick up Deng and/or Stevenson, a conference finals appearance in a historically WEAK conference seems about right.

livinglegend
07-12-2014, 01:33 AM

I mean, Miami is the most stacked team of all time so losing one player shouldn't stop us from winning at least another 2 rings.

They lost one player who basically was a cancer of that team according to many on this board. That guy turned two superstars into spot-up shooters. He was a ball stopper, a choker who disappeared in big moments. According to their descriptions, they should actually get better without him. And they wont lose him for nothing, they will probably get someone like Deng for him. So Heat should be the favorite next year.

livinglegend
07-12-2014, 01:33 AM
The question is, will you both be Cavs fans next year? Probably.

No, I wont be.
Troll attempt DENIED.

next

jimmy77x
07-12-2014, 01:34 AM
OP is a ph@ggot and will be a Cavs fans in october.

FLDFSU
07-12-2014, 01:34 AM
Assuming they pick up Deng and/or Stevenson, a conference finals appearance in a historically WEAK conference seems about right.

How does a team go from the most stacked team of all time to only a ECF appearance by just losing one player? And the conference is historically weak?

Warfan
07-12-2014, 01:37 AM
It depends if they get any more pieces. But they'll probably make the playoffs and maybe win a series :confusedshrug:

Everytime I see you post it's this same shit everytime. Are you even a heat or some dumb bran stan??

FLDFSU
They lost one player who basically was a cancer of that team according to many on this board. That guy turned two superstars into spot-up shooters. He was a ball stopper, a choker who disappeared in big moments. According to their descriptions, they should actually get better without him. And they wont lose him for nothing, they will probably get someone like Deng for him. So Heat should be the favorite next year.

Good point. The Heat should win the next 3 championships. The most stacked team of all time just got better without the ball stopping choker.

livinglegend

:facepalm
They basically lost one superstar and gained two in return. Without Lebron in there, Wade and Bosh who were spot-up will become superstars again. On top of that, they gained Napier, McRoberts and probably some1 like Deng. They should at least make the finals.

livinglegend

and you are wrong

again.

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
07-12-2014, 01:38 AM
How does a team go from the most stacked team of all time to only a ECF appearance by just losing one player?

That one guy is an MVP caliber player. You replace him with Melo (doubtful) and things might change.

Regardless, nothing you have said negates their depth.

:facepalm
They basically lost one superstar and gained two in return. Without Lebron in there, Wade and Bosh who were spot-up will become superstars again. On top of that, they gained Napier, McRoberts and probably some1 like Deng. They should at least make the finals.

Well I'm not of the opinion LeBron made them "worse". Any team that loses a player of the caliber of LeBron will suffer...unless you're replacing him with another all-time great.

SouBeachTalents
07-12-2014, 01:38 AM
Wade puts up 30, 8, 6, while Bosh chips in with 24 & 11, combining to make the most devastating the duo the league has seen since Shaq & Kobe. The Heat rip off 66 wins and win yet another championship, this time without that choker LeBron no longer around to **** things up

livinglegend
07-12-2014, 01:40 AM
Good point. The Heat should win the next 3 championships. The most stacked team of all time just got better without the ball stopping choker.

Look out for more bandwagon fans posting as ''Heat fans'' next season.:facepalm
More front-running bitches will become ''heat fans'' now that they have become better.

coin24
07-12-2014, 01:41 AM
You won't see the first 2 posters in October, they'll have new usernames like cavsmvpbran or some shit:lol

dubeta
Wade puts up 30, 8, 6, while Bosh chips in with 24 & 11, combining to make the most devastating the duo the league has seen since Shaq & Kobe. The Heat rip off 66 wins and win yet another championship without that choker LeBron no longer around

:roll:

Where was this in this years finals?

Game 1 LeBron wasnt there the last 7 mins

One game lebron left the game twice

Game 5 lebron rested the 3rd quarter

Game 4- why did lebron have to have 28 of heats 58 points?

Bosh/Wade had many opportunities to shine without lebron

livinglegend
That one player is a MVP caliber player. You replace him with Melo (doubtful) and things might change.

Regardless, none of what you said negates their depth

Well I'm not of the opinion LeBron made them "worse". Any team that loses a player of the caliber of LeBron will suffer...unless you're replacing him with another all-time great.

No, Bosh and Wade will again become superstars. They were spot up shooters with ball stopper Lebron. Lebron turned them in spot up shooters. Now, without Lebron, they will go back to being the superstars that they were before 2011.

FLDFSU
07-12-2014, 01:42 AM
It depends if they get any more pieces. But they'll probably make the playoffs and maybe win a series :confusedshrug:

Everytime I see you post it's this same shit everytime. Are you even a heat or some dumb bran stan??

Just repeating what I have been told by the well informed ISH community. I may say the same thing 1000 times (only because in every Heat thread ISH mentions the historical "stackedness" of my team) but that's only because when I try to question that notion ISH calls me a moron.

livinglegend
07-12-2014, 01:43 AM
You won't see the first 2 posters in October, they'll have new usernames like cavsmvpbran or some shit:lol

:oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol:
You are under the impression that I care about members perception.

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
No, Bosh and Wade will again become superstars. They were spot up shooters with ball stopper Lebron. Lebron turned them in spot up shooters. Now, without Lebron, they will go back to being the superstars that they were before 2011.

IF they become "superstars" again, then they win it all. In reality they'll be average all-stars on a team that just came off a finals appearance.

SouBeachTalents
:roll:

Where was this in this years finals?

Game 1 LeBron wasnt there the last 7 mins

One game lebron left the game twice

Game 5 lebron rested the 3rd quarter

Game 4- why did lebron have to have 28 of heats 58 points?

Bosh/Wade had many opportunities to shine without lebron

I guess you didn't watch the Finals. Wade & Bosh were killing the Spurs on both ends of the floor, while LeBron was nowhere to be found

Straight_Ballin
07-12-2014, 01:44 AM

Finally, you've wised up and realize that the heat are better with a player that can utilize their other 2 superstars. Good job!

livinglegend
07-12-2014, 01:45 AM
IF they become "superstars" again, then they win it all. In reality they'll be average all-stars on a team that just came off a finals appearance.

I guess you are in the minority. Most of our brothers in here believe that Bosh and Wade were held by Lebron. They were superstars turned into spot up shooters.

FLDFSU
07-12-2014, 01:45 AM

I have been a Heat fan probably longer than you been born. Sit your ass down.

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
07-12-2014, 01:47 AM
I guess you are in the minority. Most of our brothers in here believe that Bosh and Wade were held by Lebron. They were superstars turned into spot up shooters.

Bosh was relegated to spot-up shooting. Wade? Not so much.

I get that you're being facetious, but it''ll be interesting to see what these 2 do in an awful conference. Acquiring Deng and/or Stephenson would be bad news for Bron bois. :oldlol:

Legends66NBA7
07-12-2014, 01:51 AM

I get that you're being facetious, but it''ll be interesting to see what these 2 do in an awful conference. Acquiring Deng and/or Stephenson would be bad news for Bron bois. :oldlol:

They could also add Greg Monroe too, depending on Wade's contract situation.

Heat are far from done in this off season.

livinglegend
07-12-2014, 01:53 AM

Yup, it would be bad news for them. Heat should sweep the Cavaliers with that team.

TheMan
07-12-2014, 01:55 AM
The f@ggot is already a Cavs "fan" :oldlol:

TheMarkMadsen
07-12-2014, 02:02 AM
Depends on wades health but this team is going to have hca if wade is healthy plus they keep Chalmers, ray (not likely) and add a good replacement for bran (Ariza, Deng, Parsons)

Solefade
07-12-2014, 02:04 AM

man it sounds like that lebron guy sucks major balls

livinglegend
07-12-2014, 02:04 AM
The f@ggot is already a Cavs "fan" :oldlol:

So MJ takes his c*ock out of your mouth for 2 seconds and you post craps like these. :facepalm Go back to sucking his c*ock little boy. That s the only thing you do well.

SouBeachTalents
07-12-2014, 02:08 AM
man it sounds like that lebron guy sucks major balls

Pretty much

Cali Syndicate
07-12-2014, 02:10 AM

You do realize the season we're headed into right? Before the 2011 season he says :facepalm

deja vu
07-12-2014, 02:24 AM
First round exit at best.

GimmeThat
07-12-2014, 02:50 AM
40-45/12-14/8 combined on about 48-50 FG%

those role players though, even putting up less efficient FG%
are still a result of being greatly benefited by Wade/Bosh.

GimmeThat
07-12-2014, 02:52 AM
First round exit at best.

that's also because of how thin the FA pool is this season.
probably 2nd round by next year.

And Riley once again gets the benefit of being a guru
when it's really just the market itself as well as the fact that he have 3 star players going into this offseason

ThePhantomCreep
07-12-2014, 02:55 AM
I have been a Heat fan probably longer than you been born. Sit your ass down.

miggyme1
07-12-2014, 02:57 AM
that's also because of how thin the FA pool is this season.
probably 2nd round by next year.

And Riley once again gets the benefit of being a guru
when it's really just the market itself as well as the fact that he have 3 star players going into this offseason

dont expect a ship in miami no time soon...if i were the heat id tank for that okafor kid. if not....the future isnt too bright...2 aging stars...no elite pg to build around unless napier proves me wrong..i think he will be good..but elite? we will see

nashwade
07-12-2014, 04:07 AM
Wade won't have his rest next season
But Miami now has money to spend won't they? Can they sign Melo?
Regardless, to get to the finals u just have to beat Pacers or Cavs who is unlikely to make the Finals in the first year

RoundMoundOfReb
07-12-2014, 04:43 AM
raw #s go up shooting percentage goes down

BoutPractice
07-12-2014, 04:44 AM
Could Bosh staying turn the Kobe crowd into Heat fans?

HiphopRelated
07-12-2014, 07:44 AM
dont expect a ship in miami no time soon...if i were the heat id tank for that okafor kid. if not....the future isnt too bright...2 aging stars...no elite pg to build around unless napier proves me wrong..i think he will be good..but elite? we will see
1st mistake you made? Looking to build around a pg

OG LeeTSkeeT
07-12-2014, 07:44 AM
Danny Granger, McBob and Napier be like... not 1, not 2, not 3... not 4, but 5 wins next season!

BrownEye007
07-12-2014, 07:48 AM
I'm not going to predict stats but the Heat will still make the playoffs this year and win at least one round, maybe two.

livinglegend
07-12-2014, 10:00 AM
But Miami now has money to spend won't they? Can they sign Melo?
Regardless, to get to the finals u just have to beat Pacers or Cavs who is unlikely to make the Finals in the first year
:oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol:

Roundball_Rock
07-12-2014, 10:12 AM

Think about it: they were the most stacked team of all-time and had THREE superstars. Even now they have two superstars. How many superstars are there in the entire conference? Carmelo, Rose, LeBron, Wade, and Bosh. So 40% of the conference's superstars are on one team. How can they not do anything but dominate?

The Chicago Bulls replaced MJ with a D-Leaguer and still won 55 games and almost won the #1 seed and were arguably one phantom foul call away from the Finals. Chicago had one superstar post-Jordan. Miami has two and they likely will get an all-star caliber SF to replace LeBron like Deng and Ariza. Anything less than 55 wins and the ECF would be a massive disappointment for the Bosh/Wade Heat.

Maybe he will be a part-time superstar again but that would mean you still get 1 2/3 superstar production next year in a conference with only 5 superstars, one who has injury issues.

navy
07-12-2014, 10:22 AM
Honeslyly, this Heat team is headed twoard the lottery as currently constructed. Bosh back at center and still allergic to contact, no Birdman no Lebron, no Ray Allen, no Battier, inconsistent Wade? Not looking good.

However I will say this about Wade. He only missed a few games at the end of the season because of a hamstring injury. If the Heat arent looking to contend he will probably play 70+ games.

VIP2000
07-12-2014, 11:56 AM
2nd round exit, possibly a ECF appearance. Wade and Bosh will average around 22 ppg a piece.

I<3NBA
07-12-2014, 12:09 PM
I actually think Bosh will do fine. i see Spoelstra changing the offense to center around him. idk about Wade though, he really looks done.

DaSeba5
07-12-2014, 12:10 PM
People keep asking this and it can't be answered until we actually know what the roster looks like. Wade's injuries are always a concern, but I think Bosh will do well.

WindmiLL
07-12-2014, 12:10 PM
Of course Kobe stans, Durant stans, Jordan stans and Lebron haters in general will avoid this thread since Heat being ''all time stacked'' was their main excuse to discredit anything Lebron achieved there.

Rameek
07-12-2014, 12:16 PM
Hopefully Bosh can get back his game dominance that he had in Toronto and incorporate his new range.

I think some people forget that he was 22/9 kind of player.

Riley Martin
07-12-2014, 01:24 PM
Wade, Bosh & Deng will beat the Cavs in the 2015 ECF.

Magic 32
07-12-2014, 01:26 PM
Of course Kobe stans, Durant stans, Jordan stans and Lebron haters in general will avoid this thread since Heat being ''all time stacked'' was their main excuse to discredit anything Lebron achieved there.

Not everything.

Just a lot.

Mure
07-12-2014, 01:26 PM
Wade - 17/4/3 on 49%.

Bosh - 15/7 on 48%.

DMAVS41
07-12-2014, 01:39 PM
If the Heat get Deng and it's a sign and trade with the Cavs...which probably makes sense...and they bring back Chalmers/Birdman/Haslem...this team is going to be better than you guys think

jrong
07-12-2014, 01:52 PM
If the Heat get Deng and it's a sign and trade with the Cavs...which probably makes sense...and they bring back Chalmers/Birdman/Haslem...this team is going to be better than you guys think

Much better. Everything is contingent on Wade's health, which is to say the least, a shaky foundation. But, if he stays reasonably healthy and they add the right free agent acquisitions and retain key players, I expect them win more games than last year (54, which only requires you to be a good team, not a great one.)

Kingwillball
07-12-2014, 01:58 PM
It will show just how great Lebron is when He and the Cavs have more win than the Heat. I just can't see D Wade playing in 70+ games anymore. If somehow he did and averaged 22+ I am sure that would Tick Lebron off cause that version of Dwade wasn't expected anymore.

Lakers2877
07-12-2014, 02:01 PM
Bosh is a superstar? Wade is done as one

GrapeApe
07-12-2014, 02:03 PM
Wade - 17/4/3 on 49%.

Bosh - 15/7 on 48%.

That makes no sense. Those percentages may be accurate but the raw totals will obviously be higher without LeBron. Even if not as effectively, Wade and Bosh are going to absorb some of LeBron's numbers.

Roundball_Rock
07-12-2014, 02:07 PM

Yup.

It will show just how great Lebron is when He and the Cavs have more win than the Heat.

:applause:

Beastmode88
07-12-2014, 02:08 PM
No, I wont be.
Troll attempt DENIED.

next

Oh wow. :applause: :applause:

Mass Debator
07-12-2014, 02:13 PM
I expect nothing less than 22/6/5 from Wade and at least 20/8 from Bosh. If they don't get to the second round, it's a failure.

Wade's gotta go down swinging. I don't care if this is his last year. Give your loyal fans a show.

tomtucker
07-12-2014, 02:23 PM
Wade puts up 30, 8, 6, while Bosh chips in with 24 & 11, combining to make the most devastating the duo the league has seen since Shaq & Kobe. The Heat rip off 66 wins and win yet another championship, this time without that choker LeBron no longer around to **** things up

got them dirty negros Shabazz and Josh McRoberts as well........:rockon: .......heat 2015 champs fukk lebron

Hey Yo
07-12-2014, 02:29 PM
Whatever Wade ends up with, it will be playing in only 50gms or less.

Knicks014Champs
07-12-2014, 02:29 PM
Haha dumb Riley should of replaced LeBron with Melo and 3peat would be theirs.

DaSeba5
07-12-2014, 02:30 PM
Haha dumb Riley should of replaced LeBron with Melo and 3peat would be theirs.

He was never coming here.

LBJ4MVP23
07-12-2014, 02:44 PM
Wade will be a 24 point guy and give you 60 games. Bosh will score about 22 a game, but his defense will be exposed big time without the entire team sending constant doubles and hustling back to their man.

They will get a top 5 seed because the east sucks, but they will still have Spo coaching, wade playing 65% of games and gassed by the time the playoffs come, and no bench what so ever.

FLDFSU
07-12-2014, 02:48 PM
Think about it: they were the most stacked team of all-time and had THREE superstars. Even now they have two superstars. How many superstars are there in the entire conference? Carmelo, Rose, LeBron, Wade, and Bosh. So 40% of the conference's superstars are on one team. How can they not do anything but dominate?

The Chicago Bulls replaced MJ with a D-Leaguer and still won 55 games and almost won the #1 seed and were arguably one phantom foul call away from the Finals. Chicago had one superstar post-Jordan. Miami has two and they likely will get an all-star caliber SF to replace LeBron like Deng and Ariza. Anything less than 55 wins and the ECF would be a massive disappointment for the Bosh/Wade Heat.

Maybe he will be a part-time superstar again but that would mean you still get 1 2/3 superstar production next year in a conference with only 5 superstars, one who has injury issues.

Not only that but now that the ball hog choker is no longer on the team, the Heat should get better. I say about 60 wins and the next 3 titles for the most stacked team of all time. Can you imagine how stacked the Heat will be with their biggest liability eliminated? And the weakest conference of all time--again?

And thing less than 2 rings is an utter failure for Miami.

jrong
07-12-2014, 03:17 PM
I just can't see D Wade playing in 70+ games anymore. If somehow he did and averaged 22+ I am sure that would Tick Lebron off cause that version of Dwade wasn't expected anymore.

But, don't you understand? LeBron can't be here for that version of Wade to appear. The only thing Wade could do was be ultra-efficient once he handed the team to James.

When he was efficient, they won. When he wasn't, well, I'm sure you watched last month (but, he was still taking minimal shots, despite his inefficiency).

Now we're gonna see what happens if he can still combine efficiency with volume.

Kingwillball
07-12-2014, 03:24 PM
But, don't you understand? LeBron can't be here for that version of Wade to appear. The only thing Wade could do was be ultra-efficient once he handed the team to James.

When he was efficient, they won. When he wasn't, well, I'm sure you watched last month (but, he was still taking minimal shots, despite his inefficiency).

Now we're gonna see what happens if he can still combine volume and efficiency.

I understand if he knows He is the Top Banana and Healthy he could improve his stats but without Lebron on Court to take pressure off him and Defense Focused on Him (Since Bosh is now a spot up shooter basically) can he get off Quality shots consistently in lane cause we all know his Jumpshot is just OK at best.

Kukoc
07-12-2014, 03:27 PM
They will make the play offs, that is for sure.

If they get the right players, they could even make the finals.

SilkkTheShocker
07-12-2014, 03:28 PM

:oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol:

jrong
07-12-2014, 03:31 PM
I understand if he knows He is the Top Banana and Healthy he could improve his stats but without Lebron on Court to take pressure off him and Defense Focused on Him (Since Bosh is now a spot up shooter basically) can he get off Quality shots consistently in lane cause we all know his Jumpshot is just OK at best.

But, he's not gonna be off-ball anymore, (although he definitely improved as a cutter the last few years, and I'm sure he'll take advantage of that.)

And he's not gonna be used as a one-on-one wing scorer as much. He did it and did it well, but that was never his game.

It's gonna be high-pick-and-roll (which opens up so many options), post-ups, curls and then throw in the wing and off-ball stuff as a change-up.

Like I said, we'll see. And maybe it's heart over head, but I think he might just disprove the doubters one more time.