SupermanOnSteroids
07-12-2014, 05:58 PM
lets hear it dude.

J Shuttlesworth
07-12-2014, 05:59 PM
Rent free :applause:

FrobeShaw
07-12-2014, 06:00 PM
Why would Superman need steroids? Explain that first. And is that B.Diddy in your avy? Just his mouth? You have some explaining to do yourself.

ArbitraryWater
07-12-2014, 06:01 PM
Why would Superman need steroids? Explain that first. And is that B.Diddy in your avy? Just his mouth? You have some explaining to do yourself.

Baron Davis himself

zoom17
07-12-2014, 06:01 PM

:roll:

SupermanOnSteroids
07-12-2014, 06:02 PM
superman is great on his own but when he found balco, he took it to a whole another level like barry bonds.

and yes it is bdiddy, its the beard fool. the first beard in the nba before that faker james harden.

J Shuttlesworth
07-12-2014, 06:03 PM
:roll: :roll: holy ****

SupermanOnSteroids
07-12-2014, 06:04 PM
:roll: :roll: holy ****
lol rolling smiley faces. hilarious response dude. you take the cake. why don't you answer the original question so someone can bump this thread up in a year.

SupermanOnSteroids
07-12-2014, 06:05 PM
what do you think leballsinyomouth is thinking about wiggins.

Marchesk
07-12-2014, 06:06 PM
superman is great on his own but when he found balco, he took it to a whole another level like barry bonds.

Needles can't penetrate superman. Would have to be a supository.

J Shuttlesworth
07-12-2014, 06:06 PM
lol rolling smiley faces. hilarious response dude. you take the cake. why don't you answer the original question so someone can bump this thread up in a year.
Why didn't you answer my question about why Melo and Love weren't considering Cleveland to be a good destination (until LeBron got there) even though SupermanonSteroids claims it's the best free agent destination in the league? :facepalm

SupermanOnSteroids
07-12-2014, 06:08 PM
Love is considering Cleveland. I don't know about Melo.

Why don't you answer my question about Wiggins now.

FrobeShaw
07-12-2014, 06:10 PM
This bitch n*gga just disrespect Vlade Divac's beard? Might not be the first, but it was the most sensational.

J Shuttlesworth
Love is considering Cleveland. I don't know about Melo.

Why don't you answer my question about Wiggins now.
LOL. I said "Before LeBron"

you acting like Cleveland was the most stacked roster LeBron could have gone to...

Why the **** weren't Melo or Love thinking about it? Love is only intrigued now that LeBron is there

Your reading comprehension is seriously that of a 6 year old

SupermanOnSteroids
about a 100 emoticons later jshuttleworth still dodging the orignal question. post your answer fool. how good is wiggins going to be next year. lets get you on the record.

J Shuttlesworth
07-12-2014, 06:12 PM
about a 100 emoticons later jshuttleworth still dodging the orignal question.
And you're dodging my question, and not understanding it at all.

And you're also getting owned in your own call out thread :facepalm

FrobeShaw
07-12-2014, 06:12 PM
about a 100 emoticons later jshuttleworth still dodging the orignal question. post your answer fool

"Hey, let me ask this dude to throw up some random stats and if they're on point, I'll never bring it up but if wrong, I'm bumping"

J Shuttlesworth
07-12-2014, 06:13 PM
As far as my wiggins prediction, I'll say worse than 22/5/5 on 51% shooting, which is what Wade put up next to LeBron

Not sure how much worse, but worse.

SupermanOnSteroids
07-12-2014, 06:14 PM
As far as my wiggins prediction, I'll say worse than 22/5/5 on 51% shooting, which is what Wade put up next to LeBron

so who do you think is better. wade from 2014 playoffs or wiggins from 2015?

FrobeShaw
07-12-2014, 06:14 PM

You really put yourself out there with that prediction :whatever:

J Shuttlesworth
07-12-2014, 06:18 PM
You really put yourself out there with that prediction :whatever:
The whole purpose of this thread is that Superman is guaranteeing that Wiggins is better than 2014 Wade, who put up 19/5/5 on 54% FG

I hope he's right, honestly, but I don't think he is

SupermanOnSteroids
07-12-2014, 06:31 PM
better with excellent defense.

now post your predictions for wiggins.

J Shuttlesworth
07-12-2014, 06:33 PM
better with excellent defense.

now post your predictions for wiggins.
Before that, I want you to tell me why Love and Melo didn't consider Cleveland as an option as free agents until LeBron signed there.

Assuming it's the stacked organization you claim it is.

I'm also curious why those great players you speak of like Irving, Varejao, Waiters, Thompson could only win 33 wins in the East.

SupermanOnSteroids
07-12-2014, 06:34 PM
love isn't a FA. i don't know about melo.

SupermanOnSteroids
07-12-2014, 06:45 PM
what are wiggins stats according to you next year?

is LeChaseAnotherRing better off with Celveland than the Heat next year and beyond? If not how?

I'd just like an answer. You've been dodging it for too long.

J Shuttlesworth
07-12-2014, 06:51 PM
love isn't a FA. i don't know about melo.
Not an FA, but looking to be traded. Why didn't Love demand a trade to Cleveland to play with the stacked 33 win team?

SupermanOnSteroids
07-12-2014, 06:52 PM
because Love isn't James. and James knew he could get love if he went there. complimentary player vs dominant player.

now you tell me wiggins predictions bitch ass.

J Shuttlesworth
07-12-2014, 06:54 PM
because Love isn't James. and James knew he could get love if he went there.
But you're saying that's the most stacked roster for a star to join. Why didn't Love try to join it, Bron or no Bron? You are saying that it was the best option for bron to join, right? So why wouldn't it be the best for KLove, or Melo? You've obviously dodged the Melo question.

And we all know LeBron wouldn't have touched the Cavs if he wasn't from there

SupermanOnSteroids
07-12-2014, 06:56 PM
quit stalling just answer my question bitch. what are wiggins stats as an unproven rookie who shouldn't be looked upon as an asset when joining a team.

SupermanOnSteroids
07-12-2014, 06:57 PM
and yes, being from cleveland did factor in. i'd give it 25% to be fair. but the roster was the other 75%. if cleveland don't have the top pick in the best draft in years, lebron doesn't go there.

J Shuttlesworth
07-12-2014, 06:59 PM
and yes, being from cleveland did factor in. i'd give it 25% to be fair. but the roster was the other 75%. if cleveland don't have the top pick, lebron doesn't go there.
So why didn't Melo and Love consider it at least 75%? :biggums: They didn't consider it at all. Quit speaking nonsense.

And I've already given you my prediction. He will be worse than 2011-14 Wade

SupermanOnSteroids
07-12-2014, 07:00 PM
again dumb ****. how many times do i have to say this. Love is a complimentary player. He is considering Celveland. He wouldn't have put Cleveland over by himself. Melo I don't know.

Now answer the question asked to you in post number ****ing 1.

What are Wiggin's stats next year and would he be better than Wade going forward?

SupermanOnSteroids
07-12-2014, 07:02 PM
What are Wiggin's stats next year and would he be better than Wade going forward?

Fudge
07-12-2014, 07:03 PM
http://37.media.tumblr.com/24f16b6ce04da379a9b9bd00343082c4/tumblr_n54avcTLZp1s5e5bko1_500.gif

J Shuttlesworth
07-12-2014, 07:08 PM
again dumb ****. how many times do i have to say this. Love is a complimentary player. He is considering Celveland. He wouldn't have put Cleveland over by himself. Melo I don't know.

Now answer the question asked to you in post number ****ing 1.

Love is a ****ing 26/12 player :facepalm Complimentary? GTFO. That lone makes you lose your credibility, which was little to none anyway. Love is arguably better than Melo and you're calling him complimentary :roll:

I also answered your question 3 times. Worse than 22/5/5 on 50% shooting.

And I highly doubt Wiggins ceiling is as good as prime Wade. Maybe? I hope so. I doubt it though.

Either way, there's no way this 33 win cavs team + wiggins could be better than the Heat, who were the most stacked team of all time according to most of you.

SupermanOnSteroids
07-12-2014, 07:12 PM
1. Love can't lead a team to shit himself. Proven or not? answer that.

2. Wiggins rookie year worse than Wade 2-3 years ago sure. But next year. Lebron isn't looking at 3 years ago while picking next year's team.

3. Prime Wade? Next year. Again, Lebron wasn't gonna play with prime Wade next year. His decision had something partially to do with Wiggins next year and beyond vs Wade next year and beyond. Who wins? Wade or Wiggins.

4. I would just like for you to go on record and put some numbers down for wiggins in his rookie year but you're avoiding it like a plague. why?

J Shuttlesworth
07-12-2014, 07:15 PM
1. Love can't lead a team to shit himself. Proven or not? answer that.

2. Wiggins rookie year worse than Wade 2-3 years ago sure. But next year. Lebron isn't looking at 3 years ago while picking next year's team.

3. Prime Wade? Next year. Again, Lebron wasn't gonna play with prime Wade next year. His decision had something partially to do with Wiggins next year and beyond vs Wade next year and beyond. Who wins? Wade or Wiggins.

4. I would just like for you to go on record and put some numbers down for wiggins in his rookie year but you're avoiding it like a plague. why?
1. By this logic, neither could Melo. You gonna call him complimentary too?
2. Again, you don't know what Wiggins will end up being. You are a fool to say he's a superstar before you've even see him play a game.
3. If Wade is similar to 2014, those are still great numbers. I doubt Wiggins puts up numbers that good, especially playing as a third option compared to Wade who was 2nd
4. Because Wiggins could go for an awful season like 6/2/2 like Bennett, and you'll bump this in the future saying "HAHAHAHA LOOK AT JS"

You still haven't given me a legit answer to why all star players aren't lining up for Cleveland since you say it's the most stacked roster a star could have joined. All you said was "I don't know" and then bullshit about how KLove is a complimentary player :roll:

dubeta
07-12-2014, 07:26 PM
OP has no friends, wants an excuse to talk to lebron fans

SupermanOnSteroids
07-12-2014, 07:29 PM
1. Melo would be complimentary to Lebron. He doesn't even wins the championship if he joins Chicago as the man.

2. Everyone knows enough about Wiggins to say that he isn't going to be another Anthony Bennett. If you got something that says he is lets hear it. What do you think Lebron sees him as? What do you see him as? I would like to know. Please enlighten us.

3. Its not just about the 2nd or the 3rd option. Does Cleveland in 2015 have more options that the Heat would have in 2015? Lets see your comparisons on how the Heat would have been better then the Cavs with Lebron. Tell us did Lebron leaving the Heat for the Cavs make the Cavs better than the Heat would have been in 2015 and beyond?

4. Just for shits and giggles lets see your predictions on Wiggins. You really are trying to avoid it like nothing else. So far you've said he won't average 22/5/5 or 6/2/2. Lets see where he falls in between that according to you and do you think that would be better than Wade going forward? That doesn't even take into consideration Kyrie Irving.

J Shuttlesworth
07-12-2014, 07:37 PM
1. Melo would be complimentary to Lebron. He doesn't even wins the championship if he joins Chicago as the man.

2. Everyone knows enough about Wiggins to say that he isn't going to be another Anthony Bennett. If you got something that says he is lets hear it. What do you think Lebron sees him as? What do you see him as? I would like to know. Please enlighten us.

3. Its not just about the 2nd or the 3rd option. Does Cleveland in 2015 have more options that the Heat would have in 2015? Lets see your comparisons on how the Heat would have been better then the Cavs with Lebron. Tell us did Lebron leaving the Heat for the Cavs make the Cavs better than the Heat would have been in 2015 and beyond?

4. Just for shits and giggles lets see your predictions on Wiggins. You really are trying to avoid it like nothing else. So far you've said he won't average 22/5/5 or 6/2/2. Lets see where he falls in between that according to you and do you think that would be better than Wade going forward?
Dude I'm pretty much done responding to you, because you are ignoring every ****ing thing I'm saying :coleman: And rehashing your same irrational arguments.

1. Anybody is complimentary to LeBron. I was talking about Melo or Love joining the Cavs BEFORE LeBron joined, which I've said about 100 times, and you have ignored every time. Either of those guys would be the star on the Cavs, and would have the stacked roster of Wiggins, Kyrie, Waiters, etc that you keep talking about

2. Shit can happen. Oden was supposed to be one of the best players in the league. He could get injured, underperform, etc. Lots of first picks never lived up to their hype for multiple reasons.

3. We don't know what the Heat would have had in 2015 if LeBron stayed. What if Melo signed instead of Bosh? This is a pointless discussion to have. I seem to recall you and others say that Bosh/Wade are superstars, and the Heat were superstacked. You can't say they were stacked and then say that they have less than the 33 win Cavs. It just doesn't work like that

4. 15/4/1 47% shooting. I hope he does better honestly, but this whole idea that you are calling a rookie who has never played a game a superstar is asinine.

SupermanOnSteroids
07-12-2014, 07:38 PM
15/4/1 for wiggins. there we have it. lets see if that holds.

no one if calling him a superstar next year. we're just calling him better than wade going forward. both him and Kyrie.

J Shuttlesworth
07-12-2014, 07:41 PM
15/4/1 for wiggins. there we have it. lets see if that holds.

no one if calling him a superstar next year. we're just calling him better than wade going forward. both him and Kyrie.
You did. :coleman:

SupermanOnSteroids
07-12-2014, 07:42 PM
find the quote.

J Shuttlesworth
07-12-2014, 07:44 PM
find the quote.
http://i.imgur.com/jDuDaFN.png

Your second to last line :coleman:

You also said he will be better than Wade, and I know you consider Wade a superstar since you claimed LeBron played on a stacked team w/ 2 other superstars

SupermanOnSteroids
07-12-2014, 07:45 PM
'in the making' does not equal superstar next year. 2 years max though.

J Shuttlesworth
07-12-2014, 07:46 PM
'in the making' does not equal superstar next year. 2 years max though.
There you go jumping the gun though. He could be a bust for all we know. Superstar in the making is a pretty damn bold prediction. There's no way he's better than Heat Wade next year

SupermanOnSteroids
07-12-2014, 07:47 PM
There you go jumping the gun though. He could be a bust for all we know. Superstar in the making is a pretty damn bold prediction. There's no way he's better than Heat Wade next year
so do you say that he's not a superstar in the making? lets get you on the record right now.

SupermanOnSteroids
07-12-2014, 07:49 PM
and there you go. lebron getting Love as well on top of what he already has. dont tell me he didn't know that cavs would make additional moves before he joined.

J Shuttlesworth
07-12-2014, 07:49 PM
so do you say that he's not a superstar in the making? lets get you on the record right now.
When did I say that? I said we simply don't know what he'll be. We've seen first picks be superstars, and we've seen them be busts. I never made a definitive prediction either way. Predictions are pretty stupid anyway, and you're calling the Cavs stacked purely based on a prediction

J Shuttlesworth
07-12-2014, 07:50 PM
and there you go. lebron getting Love as well on top of what he already has. dont tell me he didn't know that cavs would make additional moves before he joined.
If the Cavs get Love without losing Wiggins, then they are a legit contender, i will give you that.

SupermanOnSteroids
07-12-2014, 07:51 PM
is he or is he not better than wade going forward. and if you were a FA would he entice you more than Wade going forward.

J Shuttlesworth
07-12-2014, 07:52 PM
is he or is he not better than wade going forward. and if you were a FA would he entice you more than Wade going forward.Have I not answered this like 10 times already? I will repost what I said 1 post ago

we simply don't know what he'll be. We've seen first picks be superstars, and we've seen them be busts. I never made a definitive prediction either way. Predictions are pretty stupid anyway, and you're calling the Cavs stacked purely based on a prediction

dubeta
07-12-2014, 07:53 PM
is he or is he not better than wade going forward. and if you were a FA would he entice you more than Wade going forward.
well obviously a 22 year old wiggins will be better than a 35 year old wade :facepalm

what are you trying to prove?

Heat still have bosh, and could get other solid FA

SupermanOnSteroids
07-12-2014, 07:54 PM
non committal.

J Shuttlesworth
07-12-2014, 07:55 PM
non committal.
Well yeah I'm not gonna commit to saying a guy is going to be a superstar when i've never seen him play aside from summer league.

SupermanOnSteroids
07-12-2014, 07:58 PM
well even if you're gonna keep your tail tucked in your behind let me tell you this. He IS going to be better than Wade going forward and LeBron and the rest of the world sees it the same way. If Cavs don't have all these young assets, Lebron doesn't goes back to Cleveland, home or no home.

J Shuttlesworth
07-12-2014, 08:00 PM
well even if you're gonna keep your tail tucked in your behind let me tell you this. He IS going to be better than Wade going forward and LeBron and the rest of the world sees it the same way. If Cavs don't have all these young assets, Lebron doesn't goes back to Cleveland, home or no home.
That's not the boldest prediction considering Wade is getting older and his knees are getting worse. We will see if the stats between LeBron/Wiggins/Irving are better than what the big 3 on the heat put up the last 4 years. I doubt it, personally. They'd have to make the finals 4 straight times to be considered as successful as the Heat's big 3

SupermanOnSteroids
07-12-2014, 08:08 PM
That's not the boldest prediction considering Wade is getting older and his knees are getting worse. We will see if the stats between LeBron/Wiggins/Irving are better than what the big 3 on the heat put up the last 4 years. I doubt it, personally. They'd have to make the finals 4 straight times to be considered as successful as the Heat's big 3
its not about what the did, its about what they're going to do in the future. considering that, do you agree that LeBron is leaving the Heat for greener pastures with the Cavs? Yes or No. One word answer.

dubeta
07-12-2014, 08:13 PM
its not about what the did, its about what they're going to do in the future. considering that, do you agree that LeBron is leaving the Heat for greener pastures with the Cavs? Yes or No. One word answer.

he's sacrificing short term success for long term success whats the big deal?

He basically sacrificed the rest of his prime

SupermanOnSteroids
07-12-2014, 08:16 PM
he's sacrificing short term success for long term success whats the big deal?

He basically sacrificed the rest of his prime
SACRIFICED THE REST OF HIS PRIME? LOL. Cavs are the favorites NEXT year with James even according to Vegas.

J Shuttlesworth
07-12-2014, 08:17 PM
When you look at it in literal terms, he's leaving a team who made the finals 4 years in a row for a lottery team who has an unproven draft pick. I would say no. I think the reasons go far beyond the roster. If he was really ring chasing, he would have gone to a team that would contend right away, like the Rockets, Suns, Clippers, Spurs, etc. There's a reason Melo didn't consider the Cavs and that's because it's a giant gamble. I have a hard time seeing how leaving The Godfather, Pat Riley, and going to Dan Gilbert's squad is "greener pastures"

NO

SupermanOnSteroids
07-12-2014, 08:18 PM
Cavs is home. True. But also one of the best chances at multiple titles.

Warfan
07-12-2014, 08:18 PM
SACRIFICED THE REST OF HIS PRIME? LOL. Cavs are the favorites NEXT year with James even according to Vegas.

Favorites?? :roll: :roll: Stop being a delusional jackass

SupermanOnSteroids
07-12-2014, 08:20 PM
Favorites?? :roll: :roll: Stop being a delusional jackass
I see your phagoty ass smiley faces and raise you this

http://ftw.usatoday.com/2014/07/lebron-james-cleveland-cavliers-nba-favorites-2015-odds-finals

J Shuttlesworth
07-12-2014, 08:21 PM
I see your *******y ass smiley faces and raise you this

http://ftw.usatoday.com/2014/07/lebron-james-cleveland-cavliers-nba-favorites-2015-odds-finals
Let's see you put $1000 on it if you're so confident, especially since you believe Wiggins is going to blossom into a superstar

SupermanOnSteroids
07-12-2014, 08:27 PM
are you putting down a $1000 as well?

dubeta
07-12-2014, 08:29 PM

i doubt u even have $1000 u bum ass hobo

SupermanOnSteroids
07-12-2014, 08:31 PM
i doubt u even have $1000 u bum ass hobo
yea you got me there bro. i'm a hobo. nice comeback.

SupermanOnSteroids
07-12-2014, 08:33 PM
alright gotta go out. will find you tomorrow.

Warfan
I see your phagoty ass smiley faces and raise you this

Im laughing at the fact that you think they're the favorites. They aint winning jack shit in the near future, especially next year

J Shuttlesworth
No, but i'm not the one who is so sure that Wiggins is going to be a superstar, and sure that Cavs are the favorites. I think the East is up for grabs