PDA

View Full Version : To all of tha knicks haterz...

Real14
07-13-2014, 05:09 AM
...Why u hate tha knicks franchise so much?? I need a REAL reason and no childish reason. Why you give teams that are visually worse than the knicks more credit or make believe that they are a better team when they obviously are not? Fans of teams like the magic, celtics, nuggets, twolves, jazz and tha hawks, Why u even talk? Give ISH and the people a valid answer haterz.:coleman:

GreatHILL
07-13-2014, 05:11 AM
who hates the knix?

JohnFreeman
07-13-2014, 05:11 AM
Melo, best scorer in the game.

Real14
07-13-2014, 05:12 AM
who hates the knix?
Too many damn people man:facepalm

GreatHILL
07-13-2014, 05:14 AM
Too many damn people man:facepalm

if u mean the people here on the forum i could careless about em

Real14
07-13-2014, 05:19 AM
if u mean the people here on the forum i could careless about em
Real life too, but I see what you are saying. People on here are just jealous especially since Melo iz back with us. I think itz mainly because itz "New York" more than anything though.

The-Legend-24
07-13-2014, 05:21 AM
Cuz they suck. :oldlol:

outbreak
07-13-2014, 05:38 AM
Because they aren't very good and knicks fans over rate them. I like the knicks but seeing idiots like you make threads about how great they will be is annoying. Teams have ups and downs and rebuilding peripds, knicks have had one long stretch of mediocroty and half assed rebuilds focused on attendance. I wish they would put a competetive team together as they are in my top 5 favourite franchises

Ratnik
07-13-2014, 07:18 AM
People dont hate the Knicks. They laugh at them....

RoundMoundOfReb
07-13-2014, 07:26 AM
i don't hate the knicks...they're just a really funny joke to me

dr.hee
07-13-2014, 08:00 AM
Because they aren't very good and knicks fans over rate them. I like the knicks but seeing idiots like you make threads about how great they will be is annoying. Teams have ups and downs and rebuilding peripds, knicks have had one long stretch of mediocroty and half assed rebuilds focused on attendance. I wish they would put a competetive team together as they are in my top 5 favourite franchises

This. No reason to hate the Knicks. A team stuck in mediocrity and postseason irrelevance for the next years. If anything, I should feel sorry for them.

JtotheIzzo
07-13-2014, 08:30 AM
...Why u hate tha knicks franchise so much?? I need a REAL reason and no childish reason. Why you give teams that are visually worse than the knicks more credit or make believe that they are a better team when they obviously are not? Fans of teams like the magic, celtics, nuggets, twolves, jazz and tha hawks, Why u even talk? Give ISH and the people a valid answer haterz.:coleman:

This kid actually thinks people hate the Knicks.:lol

Rents in Manhattan are very high, no Knick lives rent free in anyone's head, not even the franchise.

You aren't hated, no one cares.

JohnMax
07-13-2014, 08:36 AM
we hate melo, not the knicks

MellowYellow
07-13-2014, 08:41 AM
This. No reason to hate the Knicks. A team stuck in mediocrity and postseason irrelevance for the next years. If anything, I should feel sorry for them.

Then feel sorry for the bucks, Knicks may not be in the greatest of situations right but at least they are relevant enough to talk about and get hated on.

dr.hee
07-13-2014, 08:55 AM
Then feel sorry for the bucks, Knicks may not be in the greatest of situations right but at least they are relevant enough to talk about and get hated on.

Who cares about the Bucks? This thread is about the Knicks. What's your point? Besides, at least Giannis/Parker is something to look forward to. What do the Knicks have?

GimmeThat
07-13-2014, 09:03 AM
because of the whole Amare/Melo situation as well as the PG situation with the whole Felton/Lin thing made me question Dolan's ability to function as the owner of a basketball team

Edit: I also just remembered the pre-Walsh, Isiah Thomas Era Knicks as well

ralph_i_el
07-13-2014, 09:30 AM

We don't hate the Knicks we hate you. The Knicks just happen to be bad. Hawks will be way better than the Knicks next year. They were better last years WITHOUT their best player for ~50 games and the playoffs.

If your team is going to be shitty suffer in silence like the rest of us. I wasn't making threads hyping up the Wiz when they were winning 20-30 games a season.

MrC1991
07-13-2014, 09:31 AM
I hate the Knicks because I'm a Bulls fan.

smoovegittar
07-13-2014, 09:32 AM
They'll disappear like Heat fans after around 30 games. Bad blood will flow from some sore-head Bulls fans, and the trolls will jump on the posts.

Fukk these clowns; we're on our way to an exciting season. The kids look pretty good these last 2 Summer League games - that's enough to get me smiling now!

step_back
07-13-2014, 10:04 AM
I don't hate them they're just a garbage organisation this side of the 21st century. Every year it's the same story about how they're going to contend and be a force to reckon with and they fail again and again.

Jasi
07-13-2014, 11:11 AM
Who cares about the Bucks? This thread is about the Knicks. What's your point? Besides, at least Giannis/Parker is something to look forward to. What do the Knicks have?

The Knicks have Jackson, Melo and lots of cap space in 2015. Not that bad.

NugzFan
07-13-2014, 11:15 AM
I honestly don't hate the Knicks. I do want that 2016 pick to be nice but i don't hate the Knicks. I still dislike melo for what he did.

Oh but I really hate real14 and hope he gets banned forever.

Rameek
07-13-2014, 12:06 PM
Your team is irrelevant. The last time someone cared about that team Lew Alcindor (Pre-Kareem).... Your team should have been contracted.

Marchesk
07-13-2014, 12:10 PM
Your team is irrelevant. The last time someone cared about that team Lew Alcindor (Pre-Kareem).... Your team should have been contracted.

Hey now, 80s Bucks was the third best team in the stacked East.

Smook A.
07-13-2014, 12:11 PM
I don't hate the Knicks

Le Shaqtus
07-13-2014, 12:19 PM
Just because my team sucks doesn't mean I can't say the Knicks suck.

The Magic are rebuilding, of course we suck, that's the whole point we were good for years but this forum only lives in the past season so of course the Magic have always been garbage. The Knicks were built to win the last couple of seasons and have accomplished absolutely nothing outside of being kicked out the first round, that's why the Knicks suck.

dr.hee
07-13-2014, 12:40 PM

The Bucks aren't "my team". And even if they were...why would I give a shit about people telling me it's irrelevant? If I was a Bucks fan, I'd know that myself. Only casuals left on this board?

:sleeping