PDA

View Full Version : There's a decent chance of a Cavs vs Heat ECF

Heavincent
07-13-2014, 05:16 PM
Holy shit the East is bad :oldlol: Would be a fun series though.

J Shuttlesworth
07-13-2014, 05:17 PM
I'd love to see all the LeBron haters rooting for the Heat :roll:

BigBoss
07-13-2014, 05:17 PM
I'd love to see all the LeBron haters rooting for the Heat :roll:

Whose your team now?

J Shuttlesworth
07-13-2014, 05:19 PM
Whose your team now?
I sang this song every day before he signed with the Cavs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iAP9AF6DCu4

DonDadda59
07-13-2014, 05:20 PM
With the chess pieces being moved this offseason, I think the product in the East will be vastly improved. They basically just made 2 contenders out of the Miami Big 3, Gasol joined the Bulls who hopefully will get back a healthy Rose, Hornets will be improved, Toronto is on the rise as is the Wizards. Indy will have a great 4/5th regular season before they implode again.

A Cavs-MIA playoff series would be the shit.

DaSeba5
07-13-2014, 05:23 PM
In comparison to the west it's bad, but it looks more balanced and fun now.

Milbuck
07-13-2014, 05:25 PM
Barring another Rose injury, the Bulls are gonna be in the ECF. Indy has a shot if they get Lance back, but aside from that, Chicago and Cleveland are the only potential contenders in the East.

Real14
07-13-2014, 05:26 PM
Knicks vs Cavs.

FLDFSU
07-13-2014, 05:40 PM
With the chess pieces being moved this offseason, I think the product in the East will be vastly improved. They basically just made 2 contenders out of the Miami Big 3, Gasol joined the Bulls who hopefully will get back a healthy Rose, Hornets will be improved, Toronto is on the rise as is the Wizards. Indy will have a great 4/5th regular season before they implode again.

A Cavs-MIA playoff series would be the shit.

That would be one of the most lopsided conference finals of all-time.

The Heat would win in 4, 5 max if they feel pity for the Cavs and didn't want to embarrass on national tv.

FLDFSU
07-13-2014, 05:42 PM
Barring another Rose injury, the Bulls are gonna be in the ECF. Indy has a shot if they get Lance back, but aside from that, Chicago and Cleveland are the only potential contenders in the East.

Explain.

Droid101
07-13-2014, 05:43 PM
In comparison to the west it's bad, but it looks more balanced and fun now.
This. 1-8 in the East may not be the West, but they're much closer to each other which will make watching the playoffs way more entertaining.

Milbuck
07-13-2014, 05:53 PM
Explain.
Indiana is debatable..their big improvement this offseason was C.J. Miles, and they may lose one of their most important pieces. Losing Lance takes them completely out of the championship picture. If they keep him, they're still pretty much the same team that collapsed halfway through the season.

Do you consider any one of the Raptors, Wizards, Hornets, Heat, Hawks, etc as legitimate contenders to win it all?

tmacattack33
07-13-2014, 05:53 PM
The Bulls should be at least a pretty good team with Gasol and 80% of Derrick Rose.

The Pacers have a full year to figure out what happened to them...remember, up until the 60 game mark a few months ago, these guys looked very good.

Those two will likely be the favorites in the East.

J Shuttlesworth
07-13-2014, 05:56 PM
This. 1-8 in the East may not be the West, but they're much closer to each other which will make watching the playoffs way more entertaining.
But will call for another snoozefest finals

Actually Eastern playoffs were pretty good this year outside of the Heat series. Raps/Nets was great, Wiz/Pacers, Hawks/Pacers were all good series. Even the Bulls getting upset by the Wizards was pretty good.

FLDFSU
07-13-2014, 06:00 PM
Indiana is debatable..their big improvement this offseason was C.J. Miles, and they may lose one of their most important pieces. Losing Lance takes them completely out of the championship picture. If they keep him, they're still pretty much the same team that collapsed halfway through the season.

Do you consider any one of the Raptors, Wizards, Hornets, Heat, Hawks, etc as legitimate contenders to win it all?

You basically called me crazy a month ago when I said that the Heat was not that stacked. Now this month, you claim the Heat are not even a contender for the ECF--a conference you also stated was historically weak.

Please explain how the Heat are not contenders now?

Nash
07-13-2014, 06:01 PM
Heat won't go anywhere. Still the small team as before only now without the best player in the world to fill all the leaking holes.

When Bosh is on the bench they could be looking at a front court of Haslem and McRoberts/Oden.

They should have gone after Gasol instead and used Beasley/Ennis/Marion in SF.

Milbuck
07-13-2014, 06:05 PM
You basically called me crazy a month ago when I said that the Heat was not that stacked. Now this month, you claim the Heat are not even a contender for the ECF--a conference you also stated was historically weak.

Please explain how the Heat are not contenders now?
Sure I did.

The Heat are the most stacked team in NBA History relative to competition per ISH posters.

Taking one or two players off that "historically" stacked team should not lead to a blow out by the Wizards. Especially when the Wizard's sole all-star goes 2-7 for 4 points....

STACKED!

Stop bringing up that "stacked" argument that trolls and idiots bring up. No one objective considers this banged up, older Miami squad the most stacked team ever. But by constantly bringing it up, you look foolish, trying to suggest that this supporting cast sucks.
Please continue making shit up.

Legends66NBA7
07-13-2014, 06:13 PM
Bulls, Pacers, Hawks, Wizards, and Raptors won't go down without a fight either.