07-13-2014, 06:16 PM
Some1 make a GIF:lol :lol :lol

Hamtaro CP3KDKG
07-13-2014, 06:21 PM
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lgisk6GnaM1qgq4hio1_500.gif

Wit dis:lol :lol

UK2K
07-13-2014, 06:22 PM
64% of CF said they wouldn't want to match Parsons...

So...

Hamtaro CP3KDKG
07-13-2014, 06:25 PM
64% of CF said they wouldn't want to match Parsons...

So...
It not only day they didn't get bosh like they want:cheers: :cheers:

noob cake
07-13-2014, 06:27 PM
You are retarded as ****

- 15m/year for a role player?

- It is not as if Morey couldn't match. He chose not to because matching Parsons ruins cap flexibility, which is something I don't expect someone of your intellect to understand.

Smook A.
07-13-2014, 06:32 PM
I like Chandler but its good that we didn't match the offer sheet.

15 million is too much for a guy his caliber. Mavs will enjoy him but in 1-2 years they're probably going to regret giving him that contract.

UK2K
07-13-2014, 06:33 PM
It not only day they didn't get bosh like they want:cheers: :cheers:
Don't even know what this means...

Cuban just paid a role player 15m per year. I guess they needed to get over the salary floor but geez...

DirkNowitzki41
07-13-2014, 06:37 PM
http://dimemag.wpengine.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/parsons-cuban.jpg

SupermanOnSteroids
07-13-2014, 06:38 PM
i think both teams would be ok with the decision made. but still stings houston a little bit to lose parsons. i bet parsons improves upon his stats from last season on an unselfish free flowing offense like the mavs under Rick, and becomes well worth that contract.

kentatm
07-13-2014, 06:39 PM
Don't even know what this means...

Cuban just paid a role player 15m per year. I guess they needed to get over the salary floor but geez...

:roll:

Your super star GM just gutted your team for Trevor ****ing Ariza :lol

bluechox2
07-13-2014, 06:41 PM
somehow parson, a starter, who dropped 19.3 ppg last season became a role player :lol

you know who else they called a role player...? james harden by okc

noob cake
07-13-2014, 07:25 PM
somehow parson, a starter, who dropped 19.3 ppg last season became a role player :lol

This moron first made up stats, then compared Parsons to Harden. :coleman:

Mr Exlax
07-13-2014, 07:27 PM
You do know Morey could match if he wanted to right?

Smook A.
07-13-2014, 07:28 PM

19.3? Where the hell did you get that :lol

He averaged 16.6 ppg

fiddy
07-13-2014, 07:28 PM
This moron first made up stats, then compared Parsons to Harden. :coleman:
16.6 5.5 4 and 1.2 stls is pretty solid, while Harden is garbage that lives on the FT line

SupermanOnSteroids
07-13-2014, 07:29 PM
19.3 is playoffs stats

russwest0
07-13-2014, 07:31 PM
I like Chandler but its good that we didn't match the offer sheet.

15 million is too much for a guy his caliber. Mavs will enjoy him but in 1-2 years they're probably going to regret giving him that contract.

lol why would they regret it. with their aging roster they only have like 3 years to contend anyways

Milbuck
07-13-2014, 07:35 PM
Interesting how Parsons was a rising star to Rocket fans these past few years, but the instant he's gone, he's an overrated role player.

Can't wait to watch Parsons used correctly on a real contender.

Mr Exlax
07-13-2014, 07:37 PM
Interesting how Parsons was a rising star to Rocket fans these past few years, but the instant he's gone, he's an overrated role player.

Who's saying he's overrated though? We don't feel like he's worth the money on the Rockets. He wouldn't have the chance to blossom because of our coach and some of our players. That's all I've been seeing. Who's now saying he's overrated?

UK2K
07-13-2014, 09:13 PM

Werent you shit talking about him in the Rox/Blazers series thread?

Could have been Marlo too.

Smook A.
07-13-2014, 09:16 PM

I don't think any Rockets fan here said he was an overrated role player...

UK2K
07-13-2014, 09:20 PM
I don't think any Rockets fan here said he was an overrated role player...
He's overrated when he makes more than Harden/George/Rondo

kentatm
07-13-2014, 09:28 PM
Houston has 72 hours from the time THEY receive it.

Dallas hasn't sent it because they'd rather S&T for a better deal or Morey matches and they get nothing. Plan backfired.

Makes me think Morey heard what he needed to from Bosh and then called off the negotiations.

I think that is a good sign for Houston.

All goes according to plan, they'll have

Beverly
Harden
Parsons
Bosh
Howard

For the next two, possibly three seasons.

Looks like Bran is waiting til Monday.

Bosh needs to grow a set of balls and stop following him around. If not and Bran goes elsewhere, Bosh is going to be left out in the cold.

They have two PGs already.

Only thing they want from Dallas is either a pick, a TPE, or for them to find a taker for Lin (Philly will take him at a price).

What's really going to happen is Bosh will sign and Houston will match and Houston will go to the finals. The posters on this board last night acting like Cuban pulled a fast one... He's amateur hour. Not even in Morey's league. Dude is one step ahead of everyone.

:applause:

buddha
07-13-2014, 09:36 PM

wut

Hamtaro CP3KDKG
07-13-2014, 10:19 PM
You are retarded as ****

- 15m/year for a role player?

- It is not as if Morey couldn't match. He chose not to because matching Parsons ruins cap flexibility, which is something I don't expect someone of your intellect to understand.
enjoy being a 1st round exit for the rest of the decade and Fright Coward leaving in 2yrs:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :roll: :roll: :roll:

KyleKong
07-13-2014, 10:22 PM
I already miss the bromance of Lin and Chandler :cry: