PDA

View Full Version : The 2012 Finals..

russwest0
07-13-2014, 11:56 PM
Was looking over the box score of some games in that series, that game Westbrook got 43 points (almost all in the paint), he took 32 shots and only got 3 FTA

:biggums: :wtf:

And in the elimination game Durant took 24 shots and only got 3 FTA...

For comparison, Dwyane Wade took just 12 shots that same game and got 9 FTA..

What went on that series? Dan Crawford securing one for his boys? League making sure that Bran wouldn't lose in the Finals yet again? I'm not even bringing up Durant being in foul trouble for 3 games or the official missing a blatant LeBron foul on Durants game tying shot in game 2 because I don't have to lol. Just pointing out other parts of that series that look suspect as hell.

JohnFreeman
07-13-2014, 11:58 PM
Was looking over the box score of some games in that series, that game Westbrook got 43 points (almost all in the paint), he took 32 shots and only got 3 FTA

What went on that series? Dan Crawford securing one for his boys? League making sure that Bran wouldn't lose in the Finals yet again?
Durant got anally penetrated

navy
Watch the games not the boxscores. Westbrook shoots lots of pull up jumpers and isnt fouled.

russwest0
Watch the games not the boxscores. Westbrook shoots lots of pull up jumpers and isnt fouled.

I take it you didn't catch Westbrooks 43 point game?

dubeta
07-13-2014, 11:59 PM
Durant stat padded in garbage time, defenses are less intense therefore less calls

I still cant believe durant, westbrook, harden, ibaka, lost to lebron and injured wade :lol

russwest0
07-13-2014, 11:59 PM
Durant got anally penetrated
:facepalm

He scored 32PPG on 65% TS

russwest0
07-14-2014, 12:00 AM
Durant stat padded in garbage time, defenses are less intense therefore less calls

I still cant believe durant, westbrook, harden, ibaka, lost to lebron and injured wade :lol

What were Ibaka's stats that year...?

And are you using Harden as a boost for OKC or some shit? Because if you were a real Heat fan you'd know that their defense shuts him down. Same shit happened when Heat faced Houston Harden as well.

Regardless, thats what I'm kind of getting at. The Thunder were the better team and should have won. Game 2 was pretty bad from an officiating standpoint. Pretty safe to say that OKC starts off that series up 2-0 with fair officiating at least guaranteeing a game 6 at home at the very worst.

JohnFreeman
07-14-2014, 12:00 AM
:facepalm

He scored 32PPG on 65% TS
Played some of the worst defense ever

lilteapot
07-14-2014, 12:01 AM
Op acting like he didn't start watching basketball this year :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

lilteapot
07-14-2014, 12:01 AM
EDIT: Double post so would just like to say OP is a virgin

SouBeachTalents
07-14-2014, 12:02 AM

What went on that series? Dan Crawford securing one for his boys? League making sure that Bran wouldn't lose in the Finals yet again? I'm not even bringing up Durant being in foul trouble for 3 games or the official missing a blatant LeBron foul on Durants game tying shot in game 2 because I don't have to lol. Just pointing out other parts of that series that look suspect as hell.

I guess the refs were the sole reason the Thunder lost 4 games in a row, including getting annihilated in Game 5

dubeta
OP doesnt get TV in his trailer so has to read boxscores

russwest0
Played some of the worst defense ever

He held LeBron to 9-27 shooting in that series but yeah, he got in an assload of foul trouble lol

LeBron shut down Perkins tho :bowdown:

lilteapot
OP doesnt get TV in his trailer so has to read boxscores
:lol

russwest0
07-14-2014, 12:03 AM
I guess the refs were the sole reason the Thunder lost 4 games in a row, including getting annihilated in Game 5

When are the refs ever the sole reason?

navy
07-14-2014, 12:03 AM
I take it you didn't catch Westbrooks 43 point game?
Yes I did. He was hot on his jumper. Did you watch it? Why do you think he went 4-20 the very next game? Wasted his jumper. :oldlol:

lilteapot
07-14-2014, 12:05 AM
Yes I did. He was hot on his jumper. Did you watch it? Why do you think he went 4-20 the very next game? Wasted his jumper. :oldlol:
Also Westbrook choked at the end and had a massive brainfart that threw the game away

#number6ix#
07-14-2014, 12:06 AM
Just accept the L p.ussy

russwest0
07-14-2014, 12:07 AM

He opened up that game with his jumper but most of his shot attempts were near the rim. I remember a few where he got blatantly hacked and the refs just stood there staring at him without giving a **** :oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol:

Yet (just for an example so people can see what I'm talking about) in that exact same series Wade is going to the FT line on plays like this.... (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=inmVXHgAlIY)

Warfan
07-14-2014, 12:07 AM
Russ choked away 2 games, chalmers lit up KD, the heat's shooters played well and Brooks dumbass couldnt find the proper way to defend bran.

russwest0
07-14-2014, 12:10 AM
and Brooks dumbass couldnt find the proper way to defend bran.

I'll give you credit there lol. Bran only shot like 20% on jumpers that series but honestly lol you couldn't breathe on Bran that year and everyone struggled with it.

Paul George, Stephenson, and Granger got in foul trouble on phantom calls vs him in the second round. Melo got in foul trouble vs him in the first round. And Pierce got in foul trouble vs him in the ECF. The league was on a mission that year to secure the chip for Bran and end the massive backlash that the Heat were getting.

Not saying I disagree with them from a business perspective. It worked out pretty well. The following year the boo's for the Heat toned down an assload and there was much less negativity surrounding the leagues highest earning team.

lilteapot
07-14-2014, 12:13 AM
russwest proving to the world that only idiots discuss conspiracies

JohnFreeman
I'll give you credit there lol. Bran only shot like 20% on jumpers that series but honestly lol you couldn't breathe on Bran that year and everyone struggled with it.

Paul George, Stephenson, and Granger got in foul trouble on phantom calls vs him in the second round. Melo got in foul trouble vs him in the first round. And Pierce got in foul trouble vs him in the ECF. The league was on a mission that year to secure the chip for Bran and end the massive backlash that the Heat were getting.

Not saying I disagree with them from a business perspective. It worked out pretty well. The following year the boo's for the Heat toned down an assload and there was much less negativity surrounding the leagues highest earning team.
6th in fta in postseason and regular

russwest0
only idiots discuss conspiracies

by far one of the dumbest things I've ever read.

russwest0
07-14-2014, 12:14 AM
6th in fta in postseason and regular

LeBron and Dwyane Wade were 1 and 2 in total FTA that year (2012) in the postseason. LeBron's total FTA that postseason is 3rd alltime only behind prime Shaq (for obvious reasons) and 2006 Wade (league rigged it that year for Wade/Heat)

lilteapot
07-14-2014, 12:17 AM
by far one of the dumbest things I've ever read.
russwest0 officially has been gotten to :lol redneck virgin

navy
07-14-2014, 12:18 AM
He opened up that game with his jumper but most of his shot attempts were near the rim. I remember a few where he got blatantly hacked and the refs just stood there staring at him without giving a **** :oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol:

Yet (just for an example so people can see what I'm talking about) in that exact same series Wade is going to the FT line on plays like this.... (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=inmVXHgAlIY)
Blatantly false. Here is his shot chart.
http://www.basketball-reference.com/boxscores/shot-chart/201206190MIA.html

He was shooting jumpers. That's what he does unless he is literally laying the ball up. Im not gonna say he wasnt fouled on any of his drive attempts, but it was obvious he was hot with his pull up.

Here is his shot chart for the next game. Where he was terrible.
http://www.basketball-reference.com/boxscores/shot-chart/201206210MIA.html'
AND STILL SHOT 13FT

Yeah Wade got a touch and1. Im not denying it.

zoom17
07-14-2014, 12:19 AM
This hasn't been posted yet.

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view2/3851938/kevin-durant-crying-o.gif

dubeta
07-14-2014, 12:20 AM
OP why does a jumpshooter in KD lead the league in freethrows??

I really want to know

russwest0
07-14-2014, 12:21 AM
This hasn't been posted yet.

Just curious, you a Cavs fan or a Heat fan now?

J Shuttlesworth
Conspiracies for this series are irrelevant since the Thunder were rigged in the WCF and shouldn't have sniffed the finals anyway

Mr. Incredible
LeBron James happened.

lilteapot
07-14-2014, 12:22 AM
OP why does a jumpshooter in KD lead the league in freethrows??

I really want to know

by doing bitchmade stuff like this :roll:

http://www.thefumble.com/sites/captainwag.com/files/bc63a98fd68f0bbf68823cf32d2461e7.gif

SpecialQue
Fluke finals showing by the Thunder. It should have been the Spurs, but the refs mistakenly thought the Thunder would have a competitive series against the Heat.

zoom17
Just curious, you a Cavs fan or a Heat fan now?

Heat game threads won't be filled with trolls no more:banana:

russwest0
Fluke finals showing by the Thunder. It should have been the Spurs, but the refs mistakenly thought the Thunder would have a competitive series against the Heat.

Yeah, it should have been Celtics/Spurs, but it wasn't lol

SpecialQue

http://www.thefumble.com/sites/captainwag.com/files/bc63a98fd68f0bbf68823cf32d2461e7.gif

Goddamn I hope that flopping piece of shit suffers a career-ending injury doing shit like that.

SpecialQue
07-14-2014, 12:23 AM
Yeah, it should have been Celtics/Spurs, but it wasn't lol

:lebronamazed:

Doesn't Duncan hate KG? That would have been a fun series.

zoom17
Goddamn I hope that flopping piece of shit suffers a career-ending injury doing shit like that.

that's talking it a bit to far.

dubeta

:roll:

KD should be a stuntman

6'11 240 pounds but can 360 flip in the air with a single touch

stalkerforlife
07-14-2014, 12:24 AM
I didn't realize Durant scored 30+ on 65 ts%.

DAMN.

russwest0
07-14-2014, 12:25 AM
:lebronamazed:

Doesn't Duncan hate KG? That would have been a fun series.

Oh lol I agree. Don't get me wrong at the time I was semi okay about OKC getting rigged into the Finals, I just didn't realize the refs were on a mission with the Heat.

I would have much preferred to see a fairly officiated Celtics/Spurs series but it is what it is. It's a business out here in the NBA.

zoom17
07-14-2014, 12:25 AM

DAMN.

yep led them to win one game:bowdown:

russwest0
07-14-2014, 12:26 AM

thats the most bitchmade flop I've ever seen him do and it came in response to the Clippers getting like 2-3 flopping calls nearly in a row.

He did a post flop earlier in the year vs the Clippers in a similar situation as well.

Aside from that, I'd love to see more than 2-3 gifs of him flopping for his whole career. It's not really his game.

lilteapot
07-14-2014, 12:26 AM
Yeah it should've been Celtics/Spurs but Lebron James decided to shit in Boston's mouth in games 6 and 7

SpecialQue
07-14-2014, 12:27 AM
that's talking it a bit to far.

You're right. I was out of line with that. Still, fvck Durant. I hate that scumbag.

Unless he becomes a Laker. Then I'll love him.

russwest0
07-14-2014, 12:27 AM
yep led them to win one game:bowdown:

And two of them were super competitive despite OKC geting shafted by the refs in both second halves of those games...

LeBrons supporting cast played far better than Durants but LeBron stans use it soley to pimp LeBron vs Durant, yet when LeBrons supporting cast sucks like vs the Spurs they just throw his teammates under the bus... :facepalm :facepalm

Some Heat fans are rational, but they are rare as shit tho

lilteapot
07-14-2014, 12:28 AM
thats the most bitchmade flop I've ever seen him do and it came in response to the Clippers getting like 2-3 flopping calls nearly in a row.

He did a post flop earlier in the year vs the Clippers in a similar situation as well.

Aside from that, I'd love to see more than 2-3 gifs of him flopping for his whole career. It's not really his game.
he flops every single time he does that bitchmade rip through move and flails his arms out like one of these things

http://la.guestofaguest.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/inflatable20tube20man.jpg

russwest0
07-14-2014, 12:29 AM
The rip move is a flop?

Where the **** is the ref deception there?

The refs know exactly what he's doing and still make the call a lot of the time. If you have a problem with anyone in that situation it's gotta be the officials or whoever is giving them orders.

J Shuttlesworth
07-14-2014, 12:30 AM

DAMN.
Best empty stats ever :applause:

lilteapot
07-14-2014, 12:31 AM
The rip move is a flop?

Where the **** is the ref deception there?

The refs know exactly what he's doing and still make the call a lot of the time. If you have a problem with anyone in that situation it's gotta be the officials or whoever is giving them orders.
oh how the tables turn when someone speaks the truth about a player you like :roll:
and there are plenty of times where KD's buddy harden pulls the same bitch move and it never gets called.

Also just gonna throw this out there:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U0k6PkZGzAY

dubeta
07-14-2014, 12:32 AM
And two of them were super competitive despite OKC geting shafted by the refs in both second halves of those games...

LeBrons supporting cast played far better than Durants but LeBron stans use it soley to pimp LeBron vs Durant, yet when LeBrons supporting cast sucks like vs the Spurs they just throw his teammates under the bus... :facepalm :facepalm

Some Heat fans are rational, but they are rare as shit tho

The difference was the Durant was part of the supporting cast, it was clearly westbrooks team

The last 3 games Durant scored solely in garbage time, it was like he was programmed to stop shooting when the games were within 7 points.

Warfan
07-14-2014, 12:34 AM
The difference was the Durant was part of the supporting cast, it was clearly westbrooks team

The last 3 games Durant scored solely in garbage time, it was like he was programmed to stop shooting when the games were within 7 points.

Kinda like lebron during this years finals

imdaman99
07-14-2014, 01:27 AM
Kinda like lebron during this years finals
Too true :cheers:

I noticed he didn't reply :pimp:

knicksman
07-14-2014, 02:18 AM
russwest proving to the world that only idiots discuss conspiracies

actually it was proven that High IQs are open minded:lol

Spurs5Rings2014
07-14-2014, 02:37 AM
Oh lol I agree. Don't get me wrong at the time I was semi okay about OKC getting rigged into the Finals, I just didn't realize the refs were on a mission with the Heat.

I would have much preferred to see a fairly officiated Celtics/Spurs series but it is what it is. It's a business out here in the NBA.

:coleman:

russwest0
07-15-2014, 08:45 PM
:coleman:

lol shit, my bad.

Yeah, you guys got ****ed pretty hard in game 6 towards the end. I remember Parker didn't even touch Westbrook one play and then Westbrook went to the foul line. I laughed my ass off but then felt pretty bad....

and then in the Finals the exact same shit happened to us. LeBron/Wade not even getting touched and going to the foul line.