View Full Version : Lebron, a man of his words

livinglegend
07-14-2014, 12:31 AM
Came back to fulfil the promise he made to the cavaliers

and

no the not 1, not 2... wasnt a promise

J Shuttlesworth
07-14-2014, 12:32 AM
Not 1, not 2, not 3, etc... was how many playoff series they would win. They exceeded it :bowdown:

livinglegend
07-14-2014, 12:33 AM
Not 1, not 2, not 3, etc... was how many playoff series they would win. They exceeded it :bowdown:

He said he believed they could win multiple championships. He didnt promise anything. Unlike Kobe who promised a comeback after being down 0-3 against the Mavs, Lebron is a man of his words.

3LiftHeatCurse
07-14-2014, 12:36 AM
Too bad he isn't good enough to fulfill that promise on his own.

He's gonna need another stacked roster to win a ring again, especially as he declines cause he's 30 this year. Is there another Top 3 GOAT SG willing to play 2nd option for him on the market?

How will you feel if, finally, age catches up to him and his injury free streak is over, he suffers a major injury, and he sits on the bench for a while?

Prepare for LeQuit to be exposed like in 08, 09, 10.

SupermanOnSteroids
07-14-2014, 12:37 AM
actually it went all the way up to 7. and they were talking about championships. so no. they didn't exceed it. they jumped ship way too early. the exact label that's stuck to your man love now.

lilteapot
07-14-2014, 12:37 AM

He's gonna need another stacked roster to win a ring again, especially as he declines cause he's 30 this year. Is there another Top 3 GOAT SG willing to play 2nd option for him on the market?

How will you feel if, finally, age catches up to him and his injury free career is over and he sits on the bench for the Cavs?

Good thing I know better than to think you're a true Heat fan.

J Shuttlesworth
07-14-2014, 12:38 AM
actually it went all the way up to 7. and they were talking about championships. so no. they didn't exceed it. they jumped ship way too early. the exact label that's stuck to your man love now.
He was talking about playoff series, and they won more than 7 of those.

And damn I've got this Indian/Palestinian dude rustled :roll:

livinglegend
07-14-2014, 12:40 AM

How will you feel if, finally, age catches up to him and his injury free career is over and he sits on the bench for the Cavs?

Grandpa Wade was done. He made the right move by leaving Wade who was paid 20 M and who took vacations throughout the season while Lebron had back spasms for carrying that team on his back.

3LiftHeatCurse
07-14-2014, 12:41 AM
Good thing I know better than to think you're a true Heat fan.

Good thing you're a ****ing moron for thinking I'm not.

3LiftHeatCurse
07-14-2014, 12:43 AM
Grandpa Wade was done. He made the right move by leaving Wade who was paid 20 M and who took vacations throughout the season while Lebron had back spasms for carrying that team on his back.

Ginobili is way older than Wade. Manu played terrible in 2013 Finals. Came back strong and played terrific in 2014 Finals. Champs.

Lequit and his fans = loser mentality.

lilteapot
07-14-2014, 12:43 AM
Good thing you're a ****ing moron for thinking I'm not.
The real Heat fans thank Lebron for giving them 2 more titles and 4 straight finals and leave it at that.

Fake ass bums like you trash him for leaving.

livinglegend
07-14-2014, 12:45 AM
Ginobili is way older than Wade. Manu played terrible in 2013 Finals. Came back strong and played terrific in 2014 Finals. Champs.

Lequit and his fans = loser mentality.

Ginobli wasnt paid 20 M a year

c5terror
07-14-2014, 01:02 AM
Came back to fulfil the promise he made to the cavaliers

and

no the not 1, not 2... wasnt a promise

Greg pop version of not 1, not 2, not 3....champ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YA2d4rPrFa0

SupermanOnSteroids
07-14-2014, 01:07 AM

so let me get this straight. the whole lebron speech about not 6 not 7 was about playoff series?

Please...

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
07-14-2014, 01:09 AM
LeBron also promised the city of Cleveland a championship; he has yet to deliver one.

Doesn't sound like a "man of his word" to me.

SpecialQue
07-14-2014, 01:09 AM

:biggums:

J Shuttlesworth
07-14-2014, 01:11 AM
so let me get this straight. the whole lebron speech about not 6 not 7 was about playoff series?

Please...
It was either about playoff series, or how many kids him/wade/bosh will have by the time they retire. Can't remember which

SupermanOnSteroids
07-14-2014, 01:12 AM
It was either about playoff series, or how many kids him/wade/bosh will have by the time they retire. Can't remember which
#LeBallsInYoMouth.

mehyaM24
07-14-2014, 01:14 AM
See this thread for details. Dude claims he's indian, but then also said he's Palestinian in the dwight thread

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=347283

A meltdown is happening. Enjoy it brother.

i wouldnt be talking

you are the biggest liar on this forum, "lakers fan"

SupermanOnSteroids
07-14-2014, 01:15 AM
See this thread for details. Dude claims he's indian, but then also said he's Palestinian in the dwight thread

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=347283

A meltdown is happening. Enjoy it brother.
good god. i posted a copy pasta to make fun of the thread. and you just can't let it go. write it down in your Will. "Supermanonsteroids posted a copypasta as a Palestenain in a thread about Palestine so he can't claim to be of another race."

I'm Indian. Punjabi. Got any questions ask away.

mehyaM24
07-14-2014, 01:17 AM
:biggums: Are you dude who accuses me of being fpliii? :roll:

am i? i dont know why you pretend you're not fpliii(prometheus).

both of you losers have the same style of posting. you're "both" pathological liars too

SupermanOnSteroids
07-14-2014, 01:18 AM
seriously average age of ISH, 12 years old. I have no other way of explaining all this. middle schools was a more intellectual experience.

SpecialQue
07-14-2014, 01:19 AM
I'm Indian. Punjabi. Got any questions ask away.

Who do you prefer, Amitabh Bachchan or Dharmendra?

SupermanOnSteroids
07-14-2014, 01:20 AM
Who do you prefer, Amitabh Bachchan or Dharmendra?
gotta say Dharminder. although amitabh is more accomplished.

early early dharminder. that whole water tower scene from sholay is GOAT.

Warfan
07-14-2014, 01:20 AM
I don't hold it against him saying that he'll bring a championship to Cleveland. But that welcome party was just cringe-worthy, egotistical bullshit that should've never happened. That 'not 1, not 2...' too me just seemed like something that he said to amp up the fans and he was probably very excited too, but the whole spectacle that was the Heats 2010 off-season was just really pathetic and douchebaggery at it's finest.

Im just happy that the 'Big 3' is broken up and hopefully the Cavs and Heat meet in the playoffs

SupermanOnSteroids
07-14-2014, 01:22 AM
I don't hold it against him saying that he'll bring a championship to Cleveland. But that welcome party was just cringe-worthy, egotistical bullshit that should've never happened. That 'not 1, not 2...' too me just seemed like something that he said to amp up the fans and he was probably very excited too, but the whole spectacle that was the Heats 2010 off-season was just really pathetic and douchebaggery at it's finest.

Im just happy that the 'Big 3' is broken up and hopefully the Cavs and Heat meet in the playoffs
i can agree to that. hope cavs and heat meet in the playoffs.

SupermanOnSteroids
07-14-2014, 01:22 AM
I never denied being fpliii actually. I needed an alt so I wouldn't upset the Laker fan base with my real opinions.
so wait, are you an alt account?

navy
07-14-2014, 01:23 AM
Lebron James is a lot of things. A man of his word he is not.

SupermanOnSteroids
07-14-2014, 01:26 AM
lol alt accout with 4300 posts. nice.

imdaman99
Lebron, a man

https://c2.staticflickr.com/4/3292/5763428843_ce57f1f3a9.jpg

mehyaM24
i remember when fpliii also said he was "27 years old". checkmate :roll:

I never denied being fpliii actually. I needed an alt so I wouldn't upset the Laker fan base with my real opinions.

the funny thing is, sarcasm aside, its exactly why you did what you did.

either that, or you legit have a personality disorder.

SupermanOnSteroids
07-14-2014, 01:30 AM
why is fpliii too good to post the opinions you are posting?

not a message board expert but don't understand the need for alt accounts unless its for trolling.

mehyaM24
07-14-2014, 01:31 AM
I am 27 years old. You think I was lying about that?

http://i.imgur.com/3ueLKva.jpg?2

and so is fpliii

LOL

SupermanOnSteroids
07-14-2014, 01:35 AM
is this the unravelling of J Shuttlesworth aka fpliii?

no response for mehyma

navy
07-14-2014, 01:36 AM
You can tell they arent the same poster if you read their post...

SupermanOnSteroids
07-14-2014, 01:37 AM
but he just admitted.

navy
07-14-2014, 01:41 AM
but he just admitted.
im secretly lebron james posting on the forum

SupermanOnSteroids
07-14-2014, 01:42 AM
Come on man don't spoil my fun :lol

I'm also Theoo, and russwest0

Just admitted it.
oh you can;'t be russwest. no one can be russwest.

Angel Face
07-14-2014, 01:47 AM
What a joke. He promised 8 rings... got 5 finals loses. He promised Cleveland a ring before he colluded with Wade and Bosh, never happened. He promised a great scoring game... dropped 7 points.

:roll:

SupermanOnSteroids
07-14-2014, 01:56 AM
im secretly lebron james posting on the forum
yeah, in that case eat shit bitch.

VIntageNOvel
07-14-2014, 02:00 AM
if you think he come back to fulfill those promise than you're more ignorant than i thought

- weak east check
- cap space check
- another superstar check
- great coach check
- young and promising talent check

its no brainer which team he would choose,
and still takin those 1 years opt out insurance :facepalm talking about jumping to another ship if thing doesnt go as he expected

its a business move though, ill give him that hes a good businessman

SupermanOnSteroids
07-14-2014, 02:04 AM
Whose alt are you, my bro?
i'm me. don't feel the need to have alts like you bro.

been here for a while but never posted much. just here for the circus.

SupermanOnSteroids
07-14-2014, 02:09 AM
not an alt bro. been here a while but never posted. just checked the news. but the lebron stans buying all the bs media is spewing brought the active poster out of me. i just don't buy it. its pure bs and i don't buy it one bit.

SupermanOnSteroids
07-14-2014, 02:15 AM
just because you're an alt doesn't mean everyone else is an alt bro. relax. i'm me.

SupermanOnSteroids
07-14-2014, 02:18 AM
i just love trolling people with cocks in their mouths. but still no alt.

SupermanOnSteroids
07-14-2014, 02:20 AM
That's cool man. I like trolling Fudge too :cheers: We have something in common

Aside from the fact that I have no alts, and you have at least 3
sure. whatever makes you sleep better at night.

SupermanOnSteroids
07-14-2014, 02:23 AM
You're the one who mixed up your account that claims to be indian for your account that claims to be palestinian. Another easy giveaway for an alt

But good night bro. I'm going to sleep
can't take a joke can you?

have to keep using the same thing again over and over just to try to win a 'message board' fight.

Koresh
07-14-2014, 05:13 AM

How will you feel if, finally, age catches up to him and his injury free streak is over, he suffers a major injury, and he sits on the bench for a while?

Out of all people, I wouldn't think you would stoop to this level. Now, LeBron is LeQuit? Funny how things turn out when he leaves Miami. If he never left, would you be saying any of this nonsense? You're no different than the rest.

Bandito
07-14-2014, 06:58 AM
Out of all people, I wouldn't think you would stoop to this level. Now, LeBron is LeQuit? Funny how things turn out when he leaves Miami. If he never left, would you be saying any of this nonsense? You're no different than the rest.
If he never left he wouldnt have quit :facepalm:

Im Still Ballin
06-21-2016, 04:44 AM
LeBron also promised the city of Cleveland a championship; he has yet to deliver one.

Doesn't sound like a "man of his word" to me.
Destroyed.