PDA

View Full Version : Damn, Bulls are stacked...

Inferno
07-14-2014, 10:23 PM
Rose - Hinrich
Butler - Snell
Dunleavy - McBuckets
Gasol - Mirotic
Noah - Gibson

That frontcourt :eek:

DonDadda59
07-14-2014, 10:24 PM
If they stay healthy, 60+ wins and a trip to the finals is definitely a reasonable expectation.

LoneyROY7
07-14-2014, 10:26 PM
I'd honestly be shocked if they didn't win at least 73 games.

nathanjizzle
07-14-2014, 10:26 PM
stacked? nah, deepest, forsure.

FrobeShaw
07-14-2014, 10:28 PM
Rose doe

ArbitraryWater
07-14-2014, 10:28 PM
stacked? nah, deepest, forsure.

stacked doesn't indicate weather top heavy / talent or deep, it can be either.. this team IS stacked.

gasolina
07-14-2014, 10:30 PM
In all seriousness, Mirotic and Snell won't even play a lot of games. Thibs would most likely use an 8 man lineup.

He's had D-Rose play a lot more offball before the 2nd injury. Expect Rose to play a lot of 2 with Hinrich.

nathanjizzle
07-14-2014, 10:34 PM
In all seriousness, Mirotic and Snell won't even play a lot of games. Thibs would most likely use an 8 man lineup.

He's had D-Rose play a lot more offball before the 2nd injury. Expect Rose to play a lot of 2 with Hinrich.

nah, i can see thibs giving the 2nd string full minutes.

nathanjizzle
07-14-2014, 10:35 PM
stacked doesn't indicate weather top heavy / talent or deep, it can be either.. this team IS stacked.

i dont know. when i hear stacked i think about alot of great players on one team. when "deep" its alot of good players on one team.

russwest0
07-14-2014, 10:37 PM
Gasol and Noah are going to be a sick duo together. That big to big passing :eek:

EricGordon23
07-14-2014, 10:37 PM
Will mcdermott even get minutes under thibs?

Inferno
07-14-2014, 10:38 PM
Will mcdermott even get minutes under thibs?

Apparently thibs hand-picked McDermott

i dont know. when i hear stacked i think about alot of great players on one team. when "deep" its alot of good players on one team.

Fair enough

Rubio2Gasol
07-14-2014, 10:38 PM
They will win alot of games, they always do, but they still lack scoring pretty severely.

BigBoss
07-14-2014, 10:39 PM
If derrick rose plays

SpecialQue
07-14-2014, 10:40 PM
They will win alot of games, they always do, but they still lack scoring pretty severely.

Pau will provide the scoring.

eeeeeebro
07-14-2014, 10:42 PM
Rose took extra time healing his acl is fine the other injury is the same as wade but wade had the whole thing removed rose did what wade now wishes he could do over cause of wade is going down hill.

now back on the rose note - rose is built very solid and slim at the same time. He has mad dribble skills and added 3 point shooting a guy like that changes everything when inserted in a line up.

I see merotic as an SF and the reason he gots physical tools as a weakness is because the guy is not afraid to go full contact at his opponents. But I see him as a stretch SF that can run the floor and get offensive rebounds.

McDermott omg he is going to be the man. Hopefully he goes sg/sf

not to mention Noah Gibson gasol we are a lock for good things I hope to watch every game

EricGordon23
07-14-2014, 10:43 PM

Thats what Mcdermott is for! providing he gets the minutes

russwest0
07-14-2014, 10:43 PM
Their 4 frontcourt guys should average 50+ PPG together. Add in a 20+ PPG scorer like Rose and their offense will be fine. Especially if Thibs gives McBuckets some decent minutes.

Milbuck
07-14-2014, 10:45 PM
Snell and McD looked great last game..it's just summer league, but both of them just looked to be on another level compared to everyone else on the court. I won't call McDermott's game a fluke..but the dude was just hot, don't see him continuing that. He will be a very good shooter and floor spacer for them. Snell has had back to back terrific games and he looks like he's put in some serious work over the summer. His jumper looks dangerous, he's more intense on defense, and he went from under confident to possibly even overconfident..dude was straight up chucking at one point :oldlol:

Anyways, those two guys are the keys, along with Rose and Mirotic. You know what you're getting with Noah, Buter, Taj, Gasol, Dunleavy, Hinrich, etc. But if Rose can come back to 80-85% - I think he'll be back to all-star from by New year's - and Snell/McDermott/Mirotic can become quality rotation players, this Bulls team should be favored to come out of the East. They're adding a ton of offense in Rose, Gasol, Mirotic, McDermott to a 48 win team with the 2nd ranked defense. Their biggest weakness was offense, and that's gonna be improved by a lot next season.

Timmy D for MVP
07-14-2014, 10:46 PM
Minimum 97 wins.

eeeeeebro
07-14-2014, 10:52 PM
Snell always moved fast for a tall long guy when he develops well I'll like that but for how physicaly gifted he is. He just does not do what I expect from a guy that size

LoneyROY7
07-14-2014, 10:54 PM
Look out MJ and Pippen, there's a new Bulls dynasty in town.

CHi1PriDe
07-14-2014, 10:54 PM
Minimum 97 wins.

Dats wsup cornbread :cheers:

CHi1PriDe
07-14-2014, 10:56 PM
Snell always moved fast for a tall long guy when he develops well I'll like that but for how physicaly gifted he is. He just does not do what I expect from a guy that size

Smell added 17 lbs of muscle also, kahwi 2.0? Without the braids of course :applause:

nightprowler10
07-14-2014, 11:08 PM
I'd feel better with another FA pickup that can play the 2 and 3. Otherwise I really like this lineup.

Inferno
07-14-2014, 11:09 PM
I'd feel better with another FA pickup that can play the 2 and 3. Otherwise I really like this lineup.

http://www.nba.com/freeagents/2014/

Xavier Henry or Wesley Johnson?

CHi1PriDe
07-14-2014, 11:16 PM
I think were stacked at 3 with mjd, smell, butler, mcbuckets and brewer (doubt he stays). We need another 2 guard that can play the point at times with Kirk and rose injury history. Bayless would be nice but he has own history of injuries too.

beastee
07-14-2014, 11:16 PM
I would as well, but Butler and Snell play such great defense. If McBuckets can play a solid 20 mins a game they will be fine. Dunleavy is almost forgotten, but he is a solid player and Mirotic will definitely get some SF rotation spots in when Taj is on the court. Thibs has A LOT of flexibility with this roster. Only real weakness is true speed in the guard positions, but Rose can move when healthy, and Butler and Hinrich make up for lack of speed with great technique.

Geriatric
07-14-2014, 11:24 PM
I've loved the way Snell has come out in summer league. He's being much more vocal directing traffic on both ends and asserting himself on the court. You can tell he has stopped thinking so much and is just attacking instinctively. He has worked on that jumper and it looks really steady right now, lost a little bit of the arch but made the shot look more fluid. I won't be surprised if by mid season he is inserted into the starting lineup and moves Jimmy down to the starting SF spot where he should be.

Geriatric
07-14-2014, 11:25 PM
Still would have liked them to be able to squeeze enough cap space out of their other deals to offer Augustin enough to come back. He was a good insurance policy at the PG spot.

senelcoolidge
07-14-2014, 11:26 PM
Thibs picked McDermott for a reason. He's got a nice offensive game and will help a team that can't score points. He's ready to play. Staying in school helped him. He's got NBA level offensive game. He maybe the starter by the end of the season or his second year.

SilkkTheShocker
07-14-2014, 11:31 PM
They will do what they always do and lose to LeBron.

Dengness9
07-14-2014, 11:35 PM
Says the newly bandwagon hopper Cavs fan ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Dick sucker

CHi1PriDe
07-14-2014, 11:37 PM
They will do what they always do and lose to LeBron.

Let's hope not, Cavs are ranked higher in majority of the power rankings with their coach :(

ReturnofJPR
07-14-2014, 11:44 PM
Mirotic :bowdown: