PDA

View Full Version : LeBron About To Win 60+ Games

SilkkTheShocker
07-14-2014, 11:42 PM
With a team that didn't even qualify for the playoffs in the east. Hell, they even tried making the playoffs and still ****ed it up. And the funny part is with Lebron, they are still going to win the east and would beat any team aside from spurs cause of experience. Bulls, OKC, pacers are still just a bunch of loser ass teams The King will continue to wipe his ass with

Fudge
07-14-2014, 11:45 PM
You're losing it, Silkk. You fell out of my Top 5 list because of that.

DonDadda59
07-14-2014, 11:45 PM
With a team that didn't even qualify for the playoffs in the east. Hell, they even tried making the playoffs and still ****ed it up. And the funny part is with Lebron, they are still going to win the east and would beat any team aside from spurs cause of experience. Bulls, OKC, pacers are still just a bunch of loser ass teams The King will continue to wipe his ass with

How hilarious would it be if the Spurs shit on them even worse than they did Miami before Bron bolted... and then he opted out again... writing a love letter to whatever team's city he runs to next? :oldlol:

Beastmode88
07-14-2014, 11:47 PM
Can someone bump all the threads Silkk made the month leading into the finals? I know someone has them all bookmarked.

SilkkTheShocker
07-14-2014, 11:48 PM
How hilarious would it be if the Spurs shit on them even worse than they did Miami before Bron bolted... and then he opted out again... writing a love letter to whatever team's city he runs to next? :oldlol:
I'm sure it would give you a nice laugh. Until you wake up the next day and realize you shine shoes for a living at the airport

SilkkTheShocker
Can someone bump all the threads Silkk made the month leading into the finals? I know someone has them all bookmarked.
Knicks fans taking smack? :oldlol:

dubeta

No cause irving cant possibly play as bad as Wade did

Wiggins will get more points and rebounds than Bosh

Smook A.
07-14-2014, 11:49 PM
http://i43.tinypic.com/119wm4m.jpg

CHi1PriDe
Are you really a Cavs fan now?! Wtf, this shit is pathetic :facepalm

red1
about as funny as jordan being a degenerate gambler :oldlol:

I'm sure it would give you a nice laugh. Until you wake up the next day and realize you shine shoes for a living at the airport
http://static.guim.co.uk/sys-images/Guardian/Pix/pictures/2014/6/16/1402899132256/37a9eb77-2027-4e42-be69-a5fdfe694a6e-460x276.jpeg

MellowYellow
07-14-2014, 11:50 PM

they didn't just add him, they also added Wiggins, and possibly more. Also gotta factor in maturing of their talented youth.

Fudge
07-14-2014, 11:50 PM
:oldlol:

He'll go ghost again for a few weeks. :lol :lol

Fudge
07-14-2014, 11:53 PM
This is how you judge your worth? By convincing yourself that people on the internet care what you think?? That's the best you can offer the world? None of these people care; they are laughing at you. That is quite literally the only value you have on these boards: something for us to laugh at. Hows Mcdonalds BTW nikka?
Damn, dat ether.

http://usatthebiglead.files.wordpress.com/2013/12/david-stern-chokes-on-water-during-nets-clippers-game.gif

crawdaddy4ou
07-14-2014, 11:55 PM
So your going to be a Cleveland fan now after all the shit you talked. Your mom should have flushed you down the toilet when u ran down that leg. Luckily, you still have a basement to live in. Does she still heat up your pizza rolls?

Le Shaqtus
07-14-2014, 11:55 PM
This is how you judge your worth? By convincing yourself that people on the internet care what you think?? That's the best you can offer the world? None of these people care; they are laughing at you. That is quite literally the only value you have on these boards: something for us to laugh at. Hows Mcdonalds BTW nikka?

You not gonna give Derka credit for that ether post? :lol

DonDadda59
07-14-2014, 11:58 PM

Womp Womp Wooooomp. Shoulda stayed in hiding chump :oldlol:

about as funny as jordan being a degenerate gambler :oldlol:

When you have a billion dollars to work with and are raking in $90 mil a year playing golf in baggy ass jeans... does it even qualify as 'gambling' any more? :confusedshrug:

HiphopRelated
07-15-2014, 12:04 AM
And if he doesn't, will it because of how badly everyone else sucks?

ArbitraryWater
07-15-2014, 12:35 PM

:roll: :roll:

RRR3
07-15-2014, 12:38 PM
LeBron isn't winning shit this year

T_L_P
07-15-2014, 12:38 PM
60 wins in the East is 50 in the West.

kamil
07-15-2014, 12:43 PM

Stay salty.

ArbitraryWater
07-15-2014, 12:47 PM
Stay salty.

You guys responding to Silkk's bombs :oldlol:

Dude gets you hella mad

robert de niro
07-15-2014, 01:00 PM
SilkkTheShook

Beastmode88
07-15-2014, 01:03 PM
Knicks fans taking smack? :oldlol:

Who do you root for again? The team u shit talked for the last 4 years? :lol :lol :lol

Spurs5Rings2014
07-15-2014, 01:18 PM
60 wins in the East is 50 in the West.

:applause:

Jlamb47
07-15-2014, 01:20 PM
2/5

Magic 32
07-15-2014, 01:22 PM
Next year will show just how well constructed the 07-10 Cavs really were.

A deluxe version of the 2001 76'ers.

dunksby
07-15-2014, 01:33 PM
I wonder how many times Silkk called Cavs fans salty :oldlol:

Droid101
07-15-2014, 01:51 PM
http://i2.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/571/018/8c7.jpg

riseagainst
07-15-2014, 02:10 PM

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=339474

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=293388

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=336809

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=334226

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=341611

BuffaloBill
07-15-2014, 02:52 PM
Kawhi gonna be running through Bron's head all season

http://tuesdayswithhorry.files.wordpress.com/2014/06/lebronkawhi.gif

Solefade
07-15-2014, 03:04 PM
2/5

is that the number for kobe's final mvps?

Bandito
07-15-2014, 03:53 PM
Are people here seriously considering here Lebrick to win it all with this team :roll:

Uncle Drew
07-15-2014, 03:55 PM
Stop jinxing my team you fanny.

Bandito
07-15-2014, 03:58 PM
is that the number for kobe's final mvps?
No it is 2/7 dumb****.

riseagainst
07-15-2014, 03:59 PM
No it is 2/7 dumb****.

:roll:

tontoz
07-15-2014, 04:02 PM
OP can't bring himself to say "Cavs will win 60+" yet. Give him a couple of months. This transition must be really testing his nutthuggery.

Milbuck
07-15-2014, 04:40 PM
This ****ing idiot just copied and pasted Derka's post from another thread word for word, and added in the Mcdonalds part :oldlol:

Put some effort in, damn.

nathanjizzle
07-15-2014, 05:03 PM
youre a dumbass silk.

smoovegittar
07-15-2014, 05:06 PM
Silk Stockings. POS LeBron poster boy.

RedBlackAttack
07-15-2014, 05:27 PM
I wonder how many times Silkk called Cavs fans salty :oldlol:
Impossible to count. I'm not even making any kind of argument, here. But, a very quick Google search shows that Silk loves the word "butthurt." Literally thousands of search results came up for keywords "insidehoops.com" "SilkkTheShocker" and "butthurt."

This is just like the first page.

Cleveland fan so butthurt he will laugh at his own team's failures :oldlol:

Will OP ever get over his butthurt from LeBron leaving Cleveland?

Almost 4 years already. Let it go, dude.

The guy is still utterly butthurt LeBron went to Miami to form the Big 3. Read his articles around 2010. He was one of the biggest crybabies about it. The guy would love nothing more than to see LeBron out of Miami or Wade/Bosh taken away from him

The problem is you fail to realize there is more to why those Cavs teams lost, son. Look what happened in 2009. Mo Williams was relied on to be the 2nd option and to take pressure off LeBron. What happened in the playoffs? He got worse every round to the point in the ECF he became a laughing stock. His rep is still in the toilet from the awful ECF. Same thing in the 2010 where he made Rondo look like Magic Johnson to the point Mike Brown had to change the rotations. LeBron guards Rondo, and what happens? Paul Pierce starts to go off. What about Jamison getting taken to the woodshed by KG? The bench not showing up in two consecutive playoffs (09 and 10) or Big Z making Dwight look like Shaq? The best player will always get most of the blame but the fact you still continue to put the blame on LeBron just show how much of butthurt little b.itch you are that he left Cleveland. Get over it son. He left Cleveland and went on to win titles. While your looking for grainy footage of Wilt dropping 50 points in games he ended up losing. Get a clue.

You can think whatever you want. But you're by far the biggest butt hurt poster on ISH. You were probably one of the fans burning LeBron's jersey. Do you even watch the Cavs? All you post about is amazing things Wilt did in his illustrious losing career. And when you aren't doing that, you pull out your passive-aggressive LeBron hate routine. Honestly, some of the stuff you would say might be funnier if we already didn't know that you're a Cleveland fan that is still absolutely mind f.ucked LeBron dumped you like a two bit hoe on national television

The funny part is he tries to brush it off that he doesn't care about LeBron. But the only times he isn't posting about Wilt's c.ock size, it's to take passive-aggressive shots at LeBron. He is butt hurt beyond belief from the The Decision still.

So what you're trying to say is that you're a butthurt little b.itch :oldlol:

Get mad :oldlol:

Lets Kobe do it for 10 seasons like LeBron. OP is still a butthurt LeBron dumped his team on national televison :oldlol:

Lmao at the butthurt Cavalier fan. LeBron is the reason there is still a team in Cleveland.

LeBron's 2nd option in Cleveland was Mo Williams. LeBron is a beast but he isn't God. Stop being so butthurt that Cleveland built a shitty team around him. Best record in the league to 26 game losing streak as soon as he leaves. :oldlol:

Also note the variations. Sometimes, he puts a space between "butt" and "hurt," while most stick to the standard one-word "butthurt." I'm sure the hyphenated variety exists out there somewhere, too.

Then, you have thousands more posts that do not contain the word "butthurt," but attack Cleveland fans, the organization and pretty much everything else in the vicinity.

Almost 4 years later and they haven't sniffed the playoffs, fired two coaches, and already have their current star unsure about wanting to stay long term. I think we can all agree that LeBron giving them 7 years was more than enough. Time to point the finger at ownership.

I just don't get how anyone can blame him for leaving. I get the criticism for how he did it, sure. But that franchise is a mess.

Putrid franchise deserves everything they currently have.

yep

This sets up a very strange scenario for the remainder of James' career. Very strange indeed. And, no... I'm not butthurt.

riseagainst
07-15-2014, 05:28 PM
Impossible to count. I'm not even making any kind of argument, here. But, a very quick Google search shows that Silk loves the word "butthurt." Literally thousands of search results came up for keywords "insidehoops.com" "SilkkTheShocker" and "butthurt."

Also note the variations. Sometimes, he puts a space between "butt" and "hurt," while most stick to the standard one-word "butthurt." I'm sure the hyphenated variety exists out there somewhere, too.

Then, you have thousands more posts that do not contain the word "butthurt," but attack Cleveland fans, the organization and pretty much everything else in the vicinity.

This sets up a very strange scenario for the remainder of James' career. Very strange indeed. And, no... I'm not butthurt.

:roll: :roll:

effing ethered.

RoundMoundOfReb
07-15-2014, 05:31 PM

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Silkk = Comedy Gold

Droid101
07-15-2014, 05:31 PM

Holy shit. RBA with the destructive ether. Silk is deadeded.

http://i.imgur.com/3ume9e8.gif

dunksby
07-16-2014, 12:04 AM

Great job, repped :applause:

ArbitraryWater
07-16-2014, 12:12 AM
This ****ing idiot just copied and pasted Derka's post from another thread word for word, and added in the Mcdonalds part :oldlol:

Put some effort in, damn.

Lmfao.. 20Four right there.

ArbitraryWater
07-16-2014, 12:13 AM

Silkk = Comedy Gold

Silkk and you :bowdown:

ISH God's

Spurs5Rings2014
07-16-2014, 12:27 AM

The-Legend-24
07-16-2014, 12:59 AM

Holy shit! Fvckng ether. :roll:

Dragic4Life
07-16-2014, 06:53 AM
I would be VERY surprised if next season the Cavs don't win 65+ games.

sportjames23
07-16-2014, 06:58 AM

A most powerful ether, my good sir. :cheers:

knicksman
07-16-2014, 07:23 AM
at the end of the day, OP disappearing after bran lost proves how much of a loser he is. His happiness is dependent on bran coz he has no life. :lol

BlazerRed
07-16-2014, 07:25 AM
I would be VERY surprised if next season the Cavs don't win 65+ games.
Looks like OP is back.. embarrassed and back with a new name.

Dragic4Life
07-16-2014, 08:00 AM
Looks like OP is back.. embarrassed and back with a new name.
So according to you the new look Cavs will win <65 games? :lol :facepalm